Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

Idk I’m leaning more scum with Kobwa rather than freedom.

Maybe they are both scum

Something pinged me with Ausuka.

Now that you claimed I can fully say this.

This is why I think there’s scum in my Hood:

If ausuka is scum then we need to flip my hood.

I asked Shiro if he got a fruit. He said no.
I said ok. I can confirmed that I was TARGETED by a player because I got a notification. I also stated that I knew which player, BUT I didn’t say who in case that player is town and I’m not giving scum extra information.

Ausuka hinted that there was more to your role than you were letting on
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Shirou »

Also before I go off to buy dinner/get away from this game for today and perhaps tomorrow, I need to quote this:
In post 317, DeasVail wrote:
In post 310, Kowahbunga wrote: I'd lim here or Koba today and be happy with it.
What is your plan to achieve a lim that you would be happy with?
In post 516, DeasVail wrote: My thought is more that they on one hand appear convinced by Koba being scum but don't seem to be thinking about how they would make that elimination happen. I would expect at least some more thought about how other people townread Koba --> so I need to convince them!... or I don't think the wagon on X is as likely to hit scum as a wagon on Koba --> I should engage with this!
I feel like those are some...wacky interactions. It was really early game so DeasVail saying Kowah didn't have a "strategy" on how to eliminate Koba felt a bit reachy? A justification for a conclusion he wanted to arrive at? I feel all interactions between the trio of [DeasVail/Kowah/Koba] have some slightly cognitive dissonance sprinkles and at the moment I would bet one at least one scum there, maybe two, three would be too lucky.

I'm interested in [
DeasVail/Kowah/Koba
] for today I suppose, especially the first two.

This was only a minor analysis, there's more but not willing to fully expand on it all at once today.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1425, Malakittens wrote: Ausuka hinted that there was more to your role than you were letting on
I would be significantly less inclined to believe her claim if it didn't have any modifiers
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Freedom »

In post 1398, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1381, Freedom wrote:
In post 1344, Ausuka wrote: That being said I think sometimes it is an important skill to know when to give up

VOTE: Freedom

pls explain your DV read and any other reads you have
My DV read is based of the timing of his unvotes.
Like he votes me in but immediately after I post my thoughts on Shirou's theory, he unvotes.
This happened after you voted DV? Also what's the problem with his rationale for unvoting there
I feel like he could've just kept his vote on, even if I voted him.
I just feel like his push on me feels somewhat all over the place as I don't feel like I did enough at the time to warrant an unvote.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Shirou »

At the moment I'm in:

[
Ydra
]
[
Ausuka
]
[
Freedom, DGB, Xof
] - null
[
Mala, Mastina
]
[
DeasVail, Kowah, DKKoba
]

This readlist could flip a lot depending on who flips what, and what happens in general in the next days, but it's where I'm at on D2 with the current information we've. DGB has been demoted a bit (to null) and Freedom promoted a bit (back to null).

I also think there's something to be explored in Mala/Mastina interactions perhaps but that can be for another day I think, I like the trio Kowah/DV/Koba more for today.

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Shirou »

Also for the last time, honestly I don't town read Ausuka's posts. I think her posts in D2 so far would be kinda nullish swinging for either alignment and you know my opinion on her D1 posts, however as I explained before as well, at the moment I think this gamestate/past gamestates make more sense if Ausuka is town rather than scum, especially if certain slots in my current lower tier are scum.

Now bye for awhile.

(Aka Volpe14)
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.05

mastina (3):
Ydrasse, Kowahbunga, DkKoba
Kowahbunga (3):
Shirou, Ausuka, Malakittens
Freedom (2):
DeasVail, mastina
DeasVail (1):
Freedom
DkKoba (1):
, DrippingGoofball

Not Voting (1): xofelf

With 11 alive it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2023-05-06 22:19:17)

Mod Notes
DkKoba is v/la through 5/2

<(") | (")>
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by xofelf »

Slight v/la til Monday
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1426, Shirou wrote: Also before I go off to buy dinner/get away from this game for today and perhaps tomorrow, I need to quote this:
In post 317, DeasVail wrote:
In post 310, Kowahbunga wrote: I'd lim here or Koba today and be happy with it.
What is your plan to achieve a lim that you would be happy with?
In post 516, DeasVail wrote: My thought is more that they on one hand appear convinced by Koba being scum but don't seem to be thinking about how they would make that elimination happen. I would expect at least some more thought about how other people townread Koba --> so I need to convince them!... or I don't think the wagon on X is as likely to hit scum as a wagon on Koba --> I should engage with this!
I feel like those are some...wacky interactions. It was really early game so DeasVail saying Kowah didn't have a "strategy" on how to eliminate Koba felt a bit reachy? A justification for a conclusion he wanted to arrive at? I feel all interactions between the trio of [DeasVail/Kowah/Koba] have some slightly cognitive dissonance sprinkles and at the moment I would bet one at least one scum there, maybe two, three would be too lucky.

I'm interested in [
DeasVail/Kowah/Koba
] for today I suppose, especially the first two.

This was only a minor analysis, there's more but not willing to fully expand on it all at once today.
Pushing people on things that I’m not sure are AI or not is something that I do pretty often. And I don’t think there’s much point to arguing over whether it was worth pushing on etc. but it felt like a worthwhile push to me at the time at least.

Also on Freedom, I initially thought that he might be town for just not knowing what was going on (where scum would have been more likely to be aware of there being 3 neighbourhoods of 4 from the scum pt) but when I asked him about what you were saying about the neighbourhoods he said he actually read your posts, where you specifically mentioned that the neighbourhoods were being outed. So I actually think that it was Freedom-scum unsure whether revealing knowledge of the neighbourhoods would be tmi and going for a more cautious approach and/or scum pretending to read the game but not actually doing it.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

After giving it some thought I still don’t think mastina-scum makes much sense and I’m wary of the votes from kowah and koba
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by DeasVail »

With how DGB is defending mastina though I’m not necessarily sure that it was a “set-up” as such. I’ll have to think on that.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 1413, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: Kowahbungah

I will side with the enemy.this time but Freedom pls still talk about the things I wanted you to talk about I haven't forgotten

Kowah what do you think about DV's reasoning over Mastina? Independently of.the role claim what are your reads now
I felt compelled by Ydrasse's case on Mastina. I voted there. I feel less confident now that I see Koba joined the wagon. I'm happy to be here for now though because the case felt genuine.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 1414, Shirou wrote:
In post 605, Kowahbunga wrote: I still scum read Koba. Town read xof, mastina, mala.
In post 686, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 640, DkKoba wrote: i have a very strong sense of Doom right now like that I am wrong about everything
This paranoia feels forced to me.

---- // ----

In post 700, DkKoba wrote: or [
xof
/ Shirou/ italiano] is where I'm at essentially
poe wise
In post 805, Kowahbunga wrote: I was checking Discord and Cephir has made it abundantly clear that xofelf is as town as town gets this game. Cephrir has requested that
anyone scum reading xofelf should be killed.

---- // ----

Okay so up until here, Kowah suspects Koba, but then night happens and suddenly he starts with a completely different take in the game?

In post 1295, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 1255, DeasVail wrote: I could maaaybe see a world where the hood is all-town PLUS scum missed it being outed PLUS they specifically chose to kill Aisa over me or xofelf but that's a lot of plusses.
If you could see a world where your whole hood is town, why do you only consider yourself and xofelf as NK potential and not the other two?
In post 1297, Kowahbunga wrote: I've got this feeling Aisa was the night kill because scum could determine they were the player not in a hood.

There's two explanations for how they could figure that out.

Each hood has 1 scum, then it's real easy for them to find the odd ball.

Ausuka's hood are all town
and once they outed their town that gave scum enough info to piece it together.
Am I not allowed to think about the game any different than my initial thoughts? I feel like Koba is scum, that doesn't mean they are. Like you're literally saying "Kowa has more info in D2 than he did in D1 and his opinion change WHAT WHY?!" like I don't know, I see something think about what it means and offer an opinion.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 1415, Shirou wrote: Aside from continuous "
Ellie telling
", Kowah had two suspects on D1: Arko and Koba.

I don't see why Kowah would do a complete 180º on his read on Koba when if anything I think Italiano flipping town made Koba
seem
more suspicious.

Why is Ausuka's hood the one that can be supposedly be town? All the hoods were leaked as we talked, and if anything I think Ausuka's hood was the harder one to find.

(Koba is in Ausuka's hood so it's weird Kowah is considering they likely being all-town right now when Koba was one of his scumreads, just to be clear if anyone doesn't follow the context)
How is Ausuka's hood hard to find when they literally gave every single name of everyone in it?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

kowah giving me doubts but I already switched over I'm a Mafia genius who predicted that :sunglasses:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Trying to link me and kowah is hilarious and I really have to think is shirou trying to be a very audacious scum who wants to say literally anything bc a lot of what they've said this game just isn't logical and I personally don't have the energy to keep them accountable due to IRL but if someone else could ill TR u forever
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:31 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1436, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 1413, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: Kowahbungah

I will side with the enemy.this time but Freedom pls still talk about the things I wanted you to talk about I haven't forgotten

Kowah what do you think about DV's reasoning over Mastina? Independently of.the role claim what are your reads now
I felt compelled by Ydrasse's case on Mastina. I voted there. I feel less confident now that I see Koba joined the wagon. I'm happy to be here for now though because the case felt genuine.
I guess i'd like to hear your thoughts beyond this

Like - mala confirmed mastina has a loud modifier, which kind of affects the part of the case that hinged on a simple rolecop being strange. If mastina is a roleblocker, she will have to fake future rolecop results because Loud Rolecop is her full claim. what do you think of these things?

And like what are your reads on all the other players in the game? You've been sorta quiet about that
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Ydrasse »

mmm
VOTE: kowah

i want either kowah or freedom, right now i don't know if there's enough info to actually go after mastina despite the night actions being ?, if it were like anyone else i'd think that the loud part was a lie but i can believe mastina may not have noticed + mala corroborated it, also since we know the loud part blah blah, can deal with that later if more role blockery happens

kowah and freedom's posting today is like on the same level to me tbh but i want to push a wagon to be bigger

shirou is my top townread atm, dv and xof feel good too

i feel like this is the kind of game that gets solved through night actions more than dayplay or it's easier that way which is ~_~
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Ausuka »

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

I’m concerned
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Freedom »

In post 1440, DkKoba wrote: Trying to link me and kowah is hilarious and I really have to think is shirou trying to be a very audacious scum who wants to say literally anything bc a lot of what they've said this game just isn't logical and I personally don't have the energy to keep them accountable due to IRL but if someone else could ill TR u forever
Don't you think Shirou could just be Town?
Like I'm think you're conflating being logical with being Town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:32 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1431, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 2.05

mastina (3):
Ydrasse, Kowahbunga, DkKoba
Kowahbunga (3):
Shirou, Ausuka, Malakittens
Freedom (2):
DeasVail, mastina
DeasVail (1):
Freedom
DkKoba (1):
, DrippingGoofball
Not Voting (1): xofelf
VOTE: Kowahbunga

As I said, will vote whoever has the most in {Freedom, Kowahbunga, DKKoba}.

So.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:33 am

Post by mastina »

Also with Ydrasse switching over, pretty sure that's
L-2
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:39 am

Post by DeasVail »

I don’t have a strong townread on kowah atm but I did like their response to my pushing them on the koba scumread. Had very “I do what I want!” attitude.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:40 am

Post by DeasVail »

I guess I just would prefer Freedom and I just feel… okay? about a kowah lim