Micro 1078: Datisi's micro normals are back [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.14

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-05-05 22:00:16).

yeet
hellbooks [3]:
skitter30, Skygazer, tris
VP Baltar [2]:
Meuh, Ausuka
osuka [2]:
hellbooks, fireisredsir
Meuh [2]:
VP Baltar, osuka

not voting [0]:

mod notesskitter30 is v/la fridays and saturdays.
VP Baltar semi-v/la friday through monday.
this is a mod note.

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Mon May 01, 2023 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Ausuka »

Meuh feels like a townmeuh

I'm not sure if it's the right approach to solve the team on d1? And uh the lack of interactions with them is a point but I sorta vibed with the read on the exclamation point I guess idk
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Meuh »

Solving the team is most definitely not the play on D1 :lol:
But it clicks so well in my head! and I think both are scummy individually. Some of the things I picked up on regarding Hellbooks are just generally scummy, even if Baltar's town
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by osuka »

does it bother anyone else that the font in the new forum makes "cl" look like "d"? i had to read meuhs last post 3 times before i realized it said "clicks so well in my head" instead of "dicks so well in my head" but it makes a LOT more sense now

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by tris »

im starting to try to townread to many people
here's what it says
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by hellbooks »

Who is this "baltar" you speak of? I never heard of him ㅠㅠ
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 728, osuka wrote: does it bother anyone else that the font in the new forum makes "cl" look like "d"? i had to read meuhs last post 3 times before i realized it said "clicks so well in my head" instead of "dicks so well in my head" but it makes a LOT more sense now
It's an absolute pain yes!!
I like the font otherwise, but cl doesn't work and it isn't great when I like click as a word so much :sob:
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Isn't he that old guy who rants loudly on the street
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by hellbooks »

In post 704, tris wrote:
In post 685, hellbooks wrote: and i just dont like her pool of townreads at all tbh.
whys that
cuz of my baltarfire spicy solve ;) uh oh... meuhs not gonna like that i said that... But in reality it just didnt sit right w me idk, like you were picking all the ppl who seemed to me potentially poised to deepwolf (back at it again with my baltar wagon denialism)
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by tris »

In post 733, hellbooks wrote:
In post 704, tris wrote:
In post 685, hellbooks wrote: and i just dont like her pool of townreads at all tbh.
whys that
cuz of my baltarfire spicy solve ;) uh oh... meuhs not gonna like that i said that... But in reality it just didnt sit right w me idk, like you were picking all the ppl who seemed to me potentially poised to deepwolf (back at it again with my baltar wagon denialism)
wouldn't that be an innocent town me getting fooled? why is that scummy?
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 734, tris wrote:
In post 704, tris wrote:
whys that
?????????????

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by tris »

what are you confused about
here's what it says
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by hellbooks »

i want to preface this by saying that this is going to be the worst post ever made by someone getting wagoned. if there was a scummy for worst post of the year this might win it. i fear this is going to be getting into new horizons of ATE or WIFOM or however it would be categorized. they might even have to come up with an entirely new acronym for it, perhaps we could call it HGFP (hot girl fail posting). i am extremely sorry for this and know that i truly do only want the best for this game, and for the truth to prevail. and after some thought this really did seem like the best that i could come up with. and so please understand that this post had to be made, because at my core, i am only a Poster -- who is really just doing her best to assume, for the duration of this game, the role of a Mafia Player. and such is this poster's burden that i feel: that universal and undeniable compulsion to Speak our Truths. this is surely a source of great strife. for in every horrendous take is a person who believes in it; is blinded by it; finds themselves a mere avatar of its message.

skitter said she voted me wanting to see what happens, and i wondered what this meant. did she want me to try harder to solve the game? unfortunately i think this is beyond my capabilities. i dont have a secret bonus gamesolving brain part that i only take out of storage when im under pressure. it may not look like it but i'm giving it all i got from page 1. in the end, perhaps the reason that im sharing this worst of worst posts boils down to this: it is all that i have left to share.

so it must be said that i utterly delighted in reading meuh's baltbooks theory post. it didnt even occur to me to feel offended at being accused so comprehensively, so contagious and genuine was her dawning excitement, and so compelling the narrative. i dont think ive been hit with such an exciting case in years or maybe ever. usually when people suspect me it feels much more like a "death by thousand cuts" scenario -- little failings here and there, me not putting in the effort where others have, things like that. although it may be plausible that this is scum happy to find an opportune miselim angle or very charismatically presenting a bad faith argument, i am simply helpless against finding that post to be a good and wonderful town post. it was my favorite post in this game, and i'd like to hand meuh the immunity idol. i was so genuinely pleased and touched to see all of my silly little posts being quoted and sparking such a passionate reaction. my brain, instead of coming up with anything to say in my defense, instantly invented a dozen horribly unfunny things to follow up with that would make her say more things like "HOLY SHITTTTTTT ARE YOU SEEING THIS??? THIS IS SO OBVSCUM HAHAHAHA OMG" and as you can see i was unable to keep myself from letting a couple of those fly. frankly i think that out of all of you meuh is by far the most deserving of voting me. meuh has put in THE WORK. since for the sake of the game, i am obligated to work earnestly and doggedly for my continued survival, perhaps one of you other three may find it in your heart to unvote for the time being. so that she can at least get to do that. thank you and sorry for the long and ultimately very bad post.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by osuka »

can someone, anyone at all, please tell me just what the goddamned fuck is going on in this game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by osuka »

please i’m begging for the smallest sliver of clarity

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Ausuka »

i want to preface this by saying that this is going to be the worst post ever made by someone getting wagoned. if there was a scummy for worst post of the year this might win it. i fear this is going to be getting into new horizons of ATE or WIFOM or however it would be categorized. they might even have to come up with an entirely new acronym for it, perhaps we could call it HGFP (hot girl fail posting). i am extremely sorry for this and know that i truly do only want the best for this game, and for the truth to prevail. and after some thought this really did seem like the best that i could come up with. and so please understand that this post had to be made, because at my core, i am only a Poster -- who is really just doing her best to assume, for the duration of this game, the role of a Mafia Player. and such is this poster's burden that i feel: that universal and undeniable compulsion to Speak our Truths. this is surely a source of great strife. for in every horrendous take is a person who believes in it; is blinded by it; finds themselves a mere avatar of its message.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by osuka »

i want to preface this by saying that this is going to be the worst post ever made by someone getting wagoned. if there was a scummy for worst post of the year this might win it. i fear this is going to be getting into new horizons of ATE or WIFOM or however it would be categorized. they might even have to come up with an entirely new acronym for it, perhaps we could call it HBFP (hot boy fail posting). i am extremely sorry for this and know that i truly do only want the best for this game, and for the truth to prevail. and after some thought this really did seem like the best that i could come up with. and so please understand that this post had to be made, because at my core, i am only a Poster -- who is really just doing her best to assume, for the duration of this game, the role of a Mafia Player. and such is this poster's burden that i feel: that universal and undeniable compulsion to Speak our Truths. this is surely a source of great strife. for in every horrendous take is a person who believes in it; is blinded by it; finds themselves a mere avatar of its message.

hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by hellbooks »

i wants t' preface this by sayin' that 'tis goin' t' be the worst post ever made by someone gettin' wagoned. if thar was a scummy fer worst post o' the year this might win it. i fear 'tis goin' t' be gettin' into new horizons o' ATE or WIFOM or howe'er 'twould be categorized. they might even 'ave t' come up wit' an entirely new acronym fer it, perhaps we could call it HGFP (hot lass fail postin'). i am mighty sorry fer this 'n know that i mighty do only wants the best fer this game, 'n fer the truth t' prevail. 'n aft some thought this mighty did seem like the best that i could come up wit'. 'n so please understand that this post had t' be made, 'cause at me core, i am only a Poster -- who be mighty jus' doin' her best t' assume, fer the duration o' this game, the role o' a Mafia Player. 'n such be this poster's burden that i feel: that universal 'n undeniable compulsion t' Speak our Truths. 'tis surely a source o' great strife. fer in every horrendous take be a scallywag who believes in it; be blinded by it; finds themselves a mere avatar o' its message.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by tris »

lol and lmao, UNVOTE:
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by osuka »

G'day mate, let me tell ya upfront that this post's gonna be the worst bloody post ever made by someone who's been wagoned. If there was an award for the scummiest post of the year, this one could fair dinkum win it, no worries. It's gonna take us into new horizons of ATE or WIFOM, or whatever acronym ya wanna chuck on it, y'know what I mean? They might even need a whole new acronym for it. Maybe we could call it HAFP, which stands for "hot aussie fail posting." I'm fair dinkum sorry about this, but I want the best for this game, and for the truth to come out. But after having a bloody good yakka about it, this seemed like the best thing I could come up with. So please understand that I had to make this post. 'Cause deep down, I'm just a bloody Poster, tryna play the role of a Mafia Player for this game. It's a bloody heavy burden, ya know what I'm sayin'? There's this undeniable urge we all have to speak our truths, even if it causes a bit of a kerfuffle. 'Cause in every bloody terrible take, there's a person who believes in it, who's blinded by it, who becomes just an avatar of its message, ya reckon?

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by tris »

actully, tho, can i get an answer to my query please thank verymuch
In post 734, tris wrote:
In post 704, tris wrote:
whys that
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by osuka »

sure after i’m done taking care of some business i shall not elaborate on

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by tris »

im asking hellbewks, tho feel free
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by osuka »

oh i thought you meant why was i confused

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 743, tris wrote: lol and lmao, UNVOTE: