Mini 2297 | Conception | Postgame

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

furt just really doesn't seem like scum who's on the verge of losing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

furt, can you at least see that I'm town at this point yet?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hugir's like the only one pushing some type of agenda, either alignment this game. The rest of us just kinda sitting back and going uhhhhh who the fuck knows.

That's why my gut is still telling me Hugir Scum here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

but like, furt scum do any of this weird stuff, one liners, kinda doing nothing, no reasoning push?

KeeperScum i can see, but it's not too much different than their town game here tbh. It's just an analyzing everything else.

Ice Dragon, Enchant Day 3 wagon on Hugir being all town makes sense why Green Scum Hugir kills IceD. RedScumKeeper kills Enchant Night 4. GreenScumHugir kills Hell Froze Over Night 1. And RedScum kills Aisa or Abnegation Night 2.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Hugir »

In post 1677, Flavor Leaf wrote: Hugir's like the only one pushing some type of agenda, either alignment this game.
I'd like to call this "trying to solve the game." My agenda is to try to win this goddamn game.
Which, by the way, is getting exponentially unfun when the rest are just not talking, posting once or twice a day, or just going "uhhhh" as if I didn't post any of this.
Or making silly comments, like this one.
In post 1678, Flavor Leaf wrote: GreenScumHugir kills Hell Froze Over Night 1
Why would green scum ever hit IC N1 when Rauth literally said "we're not hitting IC" to explicitly avoid both factions killing a same player.
If you really like your "alternating scumkill" theory, it would make more sense for green to kill in evens and red to kill in odds.
But that kinda throws away the "Hugir greenscum makes sense with kill" part doesn't it?

I know I said bring it however outlandish it can be, but come on man.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Hugir »

In post 1678, Flavor Leaf wrote: but like, furt scum do any of this weird stuff, one liners, kinda doing nothing, no reasoning push?
Now idk how furt plays, but from your exact sentence, cross out the word "furt" and read it to yourself. And read it out loud.
Just feel how it rings in your ears.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Hugir »

In post 1679, Hugir wrote: If you really like your "alternating scumkill" theory, it would make more sense for green to kill in evens and red to kill in odds.
But that kinda throws away the "Hugir greenscum makes sense with kill" part doesn't it?
Yes, assuming this throws away the furt-roleblocked-N1 theory too.
Based on what Rauth said, green killing IC N1 makes 0 sense. Switching alternate kills to green-evens makes little sense for green-me nor green-furt.
It's kinda like scum do not have alternating kills, ain't it?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Hugir »

I don't know why but you're being incredibly dense here FL. You've been literally alternating back-and-forth between "Hugir's mech solve makes sense but I gutread him scum" and "I gutread Hugir but mech says he's scum" this day.
As if you're trying your darndest to deliberately keep me in scumpool. Is that your agenda?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Hugir »

I've been thinking about this game for 18 hours today. I need a break.
But jfc man
I understand if it's furtive or the keeper doing this, but when my townread is being dense it's actually tilting
And imagine getting tilted in a mafia game
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Hugir »

Like Demon Slayer FL was nothing like this
In that game he actually made sense
In this game he’s not making any sense

What’s causing him to do this?

Is it paranoia? No, I don’t think so. Paranoia is a read-based feeling. Paranoid person doesn’t say “gut says town but mech says scum.”

Is it a TMI? I don’t know how anyone can think that this setup would have alternating kills. I don’t know how anyone can just blindly assume that scum has to kill even if it can end up killing themselves. It’s just a weird assumption to make. I can’t tell if it’s TMI or piece-matching to fit the narrative of me-scum.

Also he has been keep forgetting the key factor of today, which is the fact that my action was hindered. Why is he ignoring this? He knows that I can’t be lying about this. He said that I have an agenda to push, and knows that if I was green I need to lim scum today so I wouldn’t falsify any results because that’s what scum does to
mislim
, and town-I would also claim my result truthfully because, well, I wanna lim scum. And yet he is ignoring this piece.

Actually, Feysal was the only one who even commented about this. I mean I disagree with what they said because other than the reasons I gave earlier, I also think ID’s role wouldn’t exist with someone who is secretly strong willed (yes I just thought about this).

Is FL actually scum here and am I wrong on one of the reads? Something has been off about him all of this dayphase today and I just can’t place what or why.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by Hugir »

Dear RNGesus why have you given me this role? Why couldn’t you just have given me something like doctor so I can just be nightkilled two nights ago and chill in dead PT? Is this karma for letting bussing Alisae slip by in Demon Slayer? Like “GIF I prithee to carry this game but thou shalt have paranoia-inducing roll in a multiball.”
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by Hugir »

I’m going to sleep and look at this again with fresh mind tomorrow
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It doesn't make sense for me as scum to not just go along with you here because I could have just stuck with Furt/Keeper.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1684, Hugir wrote: “gut says town but mech says scum.”
im a lot past this tbh.

it's not quite flipped, but almost flipped.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It looks like you're doing a Tactic Change right now, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You know what's funny? My first game on this account I caught GIF Scum. Just an interesting tidbit more than any relevance, but it does show that my gut when they are scum is solid. My gut when they are town is not.

Hugir, you said I'm being nothing like Demon Slayer, but I literally flip flopped on you over and over to the point I ended up saying you were most likely scum on the day before I died, so Idk what you're getting at with that.
Narration
Narration
he/him
Goon
Narration
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by Narration »

I'll make the VC later today.
Moderator Account Of RH9, specifically for Themes
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

However, your Nexus tinfoil theory, and poisoner obsession over there actually coincides with your play here.

What is my agenda here if I were scum? You said 'Flavor trying to keep me in the lim pool' when you've been in the lim pool. 2 out of the 3 of you, Furt, Keeper are scum, and I feel like I've been pretty open about my thoughts and I feel I've put a lot of analysis on all over the place.
Narration
Narration
he/him
Goon
Narration
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 8:35 pm

Post by Narration »

Day 5 Count I

Not Voting
- , Feysal, Hugir, The Keeper, furtiveglance

Notes
  • With 5 remaining, it takes 3 to form a majority.
  • Mod ISO is here.
  • Tell me if any votes or questions were missed.
Day 5
concludes in (expired on 2023-05-08 15:45:00)

Moderator Account Of RH9, specifically for Themes
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 9:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

if we somehow end up in a situation where there's 1 town, 1 green, 1 red, townie NEVER vote
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 12:09 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1676, Flavor Leaf wrote: furt, can you at least see that I'm town at this point yet?
The only thing giving me pause was the scumclaiming yesterday - I don't really see the town motivation for that.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 12:11 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Also, I really do believe AD as well - I'm pretty sure that the greenscum thing is a redscum ability, and why wouldn't AD want to take down the other scumteam?
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1643, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Feysal - what are your thoughts on Furt?
Many of his posts have been very short, and I've found it hard to get any read from them. But there are a couple things that stand out - his decision to loverize Enchant and trying to divert to Hugir to save Abnegation.

The big question is, why choose Enchant as scum? It is easy to say how that was an excellent choice because Enchant was a cop, but how could Furtive have known that? It seems to me that it would have made more sense to tie yourself to someone more trusted, or even to claim you had loverized your partner to mislead the town. Instead choosing another player from the POE pool would only reduce the number of town executions you could push for.

Trying to save Abnegation is something that makes even less sense for scum. I got a sense of urgency from his post where he voted Hugir. He later said he would not mind ActionDan or the Keeper either, and switched to the Keeper. He literally said he would have preferred what have since become our main suspects or flipped scum, over town Abnegation. I can't think of any scum motivation for that, especially when his supposed partner ActionDan was voting Abnegation. Okay, maybe if he was Benediction he could have known we were wrong about Abnegation and genuinely wanted Malediction to be executed, but I find Hugir much more likely to be the last Benediction than him.

I've already mentioned the balance angle too, where a loverizer would be far stronger than a checker, which is just another reason why I don't think Furtive can be Malediction. We can't know if ActionDan knew he would survive either, or if they hoped for something else to happen.

My read is, very unlikely to be Malediction. Benediction is within the realm of possibility, but far behind Hugir in probability. Most likely, just town.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 3:03 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1649, Flavor Leaf wrote: Feysal could have just been targeted by IceDragon the day they died. They were strong town reading them. Was IceDragons ability permanent or night only.
Interesting theory. I checked his role PM, but it only says he could try to stop someone from being redirected. Mine also says I can try to give a flyer to someone else, and nothing else.

I don't think Hugir is lying about failing to redirect me, even if scum. They may be honestly wrong about their roleblock theory. This game has seen some strange actions already, like when there was a delay checking action resolution on night 3, and we still don't know what that was about.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:08 am

Post by Hugir »

Hugir, you said I'm being nothing like Demon Slayer, but I literally flip flopped on you over and over to the point I ended up saying you were most likely scum on the day before I died, so Idk what you're getting at with that.
In there you made sense in mech talk. You talked sense into me remember? But in here you’re being dense on the mech side.

Like maybe I’m just applying the things wrong because singleball vs multiball, but I know for sure that scums wants me reeeeeally dead via lim because they’re too scared to nightkill me. So I’m actually hyper focusing on why people are including me in the pool. They want me dead today at all costs. Redscum most likely truly believes that I’m green scum. Green scum would want to lim redscum here but they wouldn’t mind me dead here either because I can step on their parade real hard.

Like look at this
In post 1696, furtiveglance wrote: Also, I really do believe AD as well - I'm pretty sure that the greenscum thing is a redscum ability, and why wouldn't AD want to take down the other scumteam?
Repeating the same thing again with “oh why would he lie” when I literally went over this, as if he didnt even bother reading my post. Not even “oh I disagree.” Like this isn’t town.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”