Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:08 am

Post by Andante »

mith feels like he's setting something up for tomorrow with 3097, I don't like it
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3093, Datisi wrote: didn't you say mith was scum and that you don't wanna vote out a doc claim
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3097, mith wrote: Andante almost certainly the lim tomorrow, that hammer seems like a desperate attempt to reclaim some semblance of towncred after a disaster of an entrance
like excuse me? not a whole lot I can do when I enter then go "oh yeah finals" then catch what was most likely strep for 2 days, but don't worry, my entrance was disastrous. like what? it's a 3000 post game, haven't had time to catch up, not like yall were helping me by giving the tldr

"andante is the lim tomorrow" like what? I sheeped your case and that automatically makes me scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3101, Datisi wrote:
In post 3093, Datisi wrote: didn't you say mith was scum and that you don't wanna vote out a doc claim
uhh I see my slot is voting mith, I'm not sure I even said it though, but yeah, I def said I didn't want to vote out a doc claim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Andante »

but like, everyone was voting here, seems like no one had intentions to go elsewhere, skimming mith's case it seems like a good place to vote, so I did, then went "oh yeah, doc claim.. eeek" fun facts
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Andante »

so now all I can do is hope this at least flips scum, and then go from there, but as I said, it feels like mith is setting up for tomorrow, and I'm not a fan
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Andante »

like, mith, you weren't even tunneling gimli before I came in, so tunneling the new person here is the best you can do? cause everyone else here is surely town
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3104, Andante wrote: but like, everyone was voting here, seems like no one had intentions to go elsewhere, skimming mith's case it seems like a good place to vote, so I did, then went "oh yeah, doc claim.. eeek" fun facts
are you claiming you forgot imag was the doc claim when you read mith's case and hammered???
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3107, Datisi wrote:
In post 3104, Andante wrote: but like, everyone was voting here, seems like no one had intentions to go elsewhere, skimming mith's case it seems like a good place to vote, so I did, then went "oh yeah, doc claim.. eeek" fun facts
are you claiming you forgot imag was the doc claim when you read mith's case and hammered???
I didn't really connect the dots, but yeah, it's too early for this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3108, Andante wrote:
In post 3107, Datisi wrote:
I didn't really connect the dots, but yeah, it's too early for this
it was like, I saw the e-1, saw mith was all "go read this and tell me how it could be town" and it was a lot of words, and I was like, ok, perfect!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:20 am

Post by Datisi »

so you forgot that you suspected mith (because why are you listening to the person you suspect) and you also forgot imag is the doc claim (when you entered the game screaming how you don't wanna vote the doc claim)

like you said "why are y'all voting the doc claim" and then it didn't occur to you to check whether you're being asked to vote the doc claim
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3110, Datisi wrote: so you forgot that you suspected mith (because why are you listening to the person you suspect) and you also forgot imag is the doc claim (when you entered the game screaming how you don't wanna vote the doc claim)

like you said "why are y'all voting the doc claim" and then it didn't occur to you to check whether you're being asked to vote the doc claim
where did I even suspect mith? before now. I didn't have a scum read, I'm pretty sure of that. if I did I'd have been tunneling them
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3043, Andante wrote: also, if that's just 2 people who sr mith, I'm sure there's more,
so we agree mith is maf
, but we're voting out someone who cased mith?
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Andante »

the doc claim thing is ringing more a bell though, like I guess what I'm trying to say is I know there was no way any yall were voting anywhere ofther than imaginality, the mith stuff was so many words I said sure seems like scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3112, Datisi wrote:
In post 3043, Andante wrote: also, if that's just 2 people who sr mith, I'm sure there's more,
so we agree mith is maf
yeah that was like, people were calling mith scum, and imaginality said he cased mith, then yall were voting imaginality
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3114, Andante wrote:
In post 3112, Datisi wrote:
so we agree mith is maf
yeah that was like, people were calling mith scum, and imaginality said he cased mith, then yall were voting imaginality
that's not me SRing mith lmao
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Andante »

like hello, you can't tell me if you had no reads on the game, you open this up, go "woah" then go "sure imaginality scum"
In post 2813, mith wrote:
In post 2806, imaginality wrote: I feel like that's why it's important to look at who made sure the wagon shifted to Rad rather than say to Gimli.
It's not about why it shifted from me to Rad, it's about why it didn't shift to someone else instead.
Your analysis on this point in 2788 seems to consist of "here's a list of all the players who switched to Rad initially or said they would vote Rad, minus the confirmed town Cephrir and Staeg". There is no analysis whatsoever about the timing of those votes, the potential scum motivation, nothing. No acknowledgement that I switched to Rad
less than two hours after Staeg was put at E-1
, because that doesn't fit the narrative of "Staeg wagon stalled and scum were worried". (And never mind that Menalque and Datisi switched to Rad, then back to imaginality, then back to Rad. This would seem to be relevant to someone feeling this was an important thing to look at, and surely imaginality is aware that they were voting for him again for a bit.)

This isn't what scumhunting looks like. This isn't what town trying to solve the game looks like. It's just the barest surface reading that amounts to "Rad flipped town, let's lim mith for it because there might be momentum there".

As for @mith's "contradiction" about me, yesterday evening I was feeling optimistic about analysing more. Started doing one of those vote count things highlighting conftown. Then realised the gaps between vote counts are too big making it pointless so narrowed my focus to just reread 10 or so pages rather than 100
It wasn't a "contradiction". You just said essentially the same thing you had already said, reasoning and all, only the second time you tried to make it seem like an organic transition from a full reread to focus on one specific aspect (again, amounting to going after the Rad wagon with no analysis of the context) and failed miserably. To reiterate:

2686: "I'm particularly interested in looking back to see who led the consolidation on Rad"
2788: "I wanted to look at who switched wagons when on D1 but digging through the 100 pages is demotivating.

Maybe
I'll focus on the shift from me to Rad"

You simply don't say this if you have already had the thought that you were particularly interested in the consolidation on Rad. You say this if you slip up trying to justify a weirdly timed vote (if anything changed on your read of me between start of D2 and your vote, you sure didn't express that; I suspect you just waited until there were two votes already on me).

------

Will try to do some analysis on other players tomorrow. (I am behind on everything, so I don't think I am going to have time tonight.)

I would very much like to get reads from Ythan, Marashu, and Menalque ASAP (and LLD when able).
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Andante »

like that amount of words?? yo. but then I go with mith on it, and mith is all "ANDANTE DIES TOMORROW!!" like what?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Datisi »

surely you don't actually think that scum is incapable of writing that many words
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:27 am

Post by Andante »

Sorry not everything I do makes perfect sense, but I'm trying my best to explain where yall are confused in this thought process. Welcome to the mind of andante!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3118, Datisi wrote: surely you don't actually think that scum is incapable of writing that many words
seemed like a whole lot of effort at the time.
but hey not I instantly regret voting,it's not like I can change it though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Andante »

so now we just hope this flips scum!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Andante »

prove me wrong, show me how voting out a doc claim is a good idea
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:30 am

Post by Datisi »

you literally fucking hammered the

yknow what i'll stop posting
~M
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Ythan »