Mafia 2301: Angels and Demons (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:18 am

Post by demona »

In post 545, GrandpaMo wrote: no they haven't . pls look at the iso where I say he has scumread me. its a 35 post iso at that time it shouldn't take u that long. its literally them flip flopping. they literally just said I was sus??
this is like, a handful of posts ago, and there are others, anyway it does take me a long time - for a lot of the posts i then have to reread them in game context and so forth, and i am typing my thoughts before moving on to the next, i do things slowly, shrug, but i am getting there
In post 534, Phir wrote: I'm starting to think you're just a vanilla town
his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:19 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 547, demona wrote:
In post 535, biancospino wrote:
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote: Post (votes me),
(says that greeting was sus to them but now is town but wasnt they in their towncore in the beginning of the game??? look at post )
is indeed troubling as I've pointed out earlier; but 220 does not actually put Greeting in the towncore, it sais 'can be town but'. I'd be interested in seeing what Phir has to say on the topic because I actually have strong opinions on what state of mind town!Phir should've had in order to make that post

just gonna skip ahead a bit momentarily (don't worry still working) and say that i think there's a good chance is related to and such regardless of phir's alignment

like phir either townreads meuh or is pretending to and phir as town weighs the inputs of others, which is pretty consistent and evident, or is very good at faking this aspect of their townplay
It's the mega sus part that's shiny. The quote is of Greeting, so I'm assuming
you
means Greeting
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:20 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 548, Phir wrote:
In post 540, GrandpaMo wrote: BRO U CONTINUE TO SAY IM SCUM AND SHIT BUT U DONT VOTE.ME

VOTE ME RN WHY R U SO SCARED?
I'm pretty used to shitpushes on this site and I believe my tactics against them are refined, from my personal sense of values.

I'll make this very clear: Don't talk to me. If you wanna hunt me as scum, fine, go ahead. But please leave me alone. My position on you is you're probably vt, why must I repeat this. Please, if you want to shoit and be aggro, leave me alone. I'm ignoring you for a while besides so.

Thank you.
this is just anti town if youre town lol

pls explain my scumcase on u then? you still havent explained anything nor any of the contradictions you made nor what bianco has pointed out. ur just going into adhomiem and putting ur feelings out there first instead of looking at the objective perspectives on u
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Phir »

I mean my languagehas been crass these past few posts I admit but overall I think simply put im not in the headscpace for drama rn. Sorry mo I was rude but right now ignoring you is my best path forward.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

(says that greeting was sus to them but now is town but wasnt they in their towncore in the beginning of the game??? look at post )
is indeed troubling as I've pointed out earlier; but 220 does not actually put Greeting in the towncore, it sais 'can be town but'. I'd be interested in seeing what Phir has to say on the topic because I actually have strong opinions on what state of mind town!Phir should've had in order to make that post
this is literally what has been going on all game -- he has done this with every player so far.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 553, Phir wrote: I mean my languagehas been crass these past few posts I admit but overall I think simply put im not in the headscpace for drama rn. Sorry mo I was rude but right now ignoring you is my best path forward.
how are yall not seeing this as scum???
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:22 am

Post by demona »

In post 551, biancospino wrote:

just gonna skip ahead a bit momentarily (don't worry still working) and say that i think there's a good chance is related to and such regardless of phir's alignment

like phir either townreads meuh or is pretending to and phir as town weighs the inputs of others, which is pretty consistent and evident, or is very good at faking this aspect of their townplay
you
means Greeting

could you reword this for me, i am having trouble following

Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Phir »

In post 552, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 548, Phir wrote:
In post 540, GrandpaMo wrote: BRO U CONTINUE TO SAY IM SCUM AND SHIT BUT U DONT VOTE.ME

I'm pretty used to shitpushes on this site and I believe my tactics against them are refined, from my personal sense of values.

I'll make this very clear: Don't talk to me. If you wanna hunt me as scum, fine, go ahead. But please leave me alone. My position on you is you're probably vt, why must I repeat this. Please, if you want to shoit and be aggro, leave me alone. I'm ignoring you for a while besides so.

Thank you.

pls explain my scumcase on u then? you still havent explained anything nor any of the contradictions you made nor what bianco has pointed out. ur just going into adhomiem and putting ur feelings out there first instead of looking at the objective perspectives on u
Nah. Peace.
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:23 am

Post by demona »

In post 555, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 553, Phir wrote: I mean my languagehas been crass these past few posts I admit but overall I think simply put im not in the headscpace for drama rn. Sorry mo I was rude but right now ignoring you is my best path forward.
how are yall not seeing this as scum???

i think you should disengage here and i don't think phir disengaging is inherently scummy

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 557, Phir wrote:
In post 548, Phir wrote:

Thank you.

Nah. Peace.
pls vote this :lol: :lol: :lol:

VOTE: Phir

pedit: its not that demona -- im confused how u dont see this .. its the fact that he has done this multiple times everytime he has been pressured. its all subjective pressure that he keeps pushing me and keeps calling me scum for it but is calling me town in other posts??
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:26 am

Post by biancospino »

No, I think Demona's right, at least currently Phir is saying you're probably just clown town. Thou it is indeed curious how I "feel sus", but instead Phir is voting CSF which is not even in their scum shortlist as of

Anyway, VOTE: Phir
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:29 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 556, demona wrote:
Spoiler: nest

you
means Greeting

I don't see Phir ever having been "mega sus" of Greeting, so that's a weird thing to have to "move on" from
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:30 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 559, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 557, Phir wrote:
In post 548, Phir wrote:

Thank you.

Nah. Peace.

pedit: its not that demona -- im confused how u dont see this .. its the fact that he has done this multiple times everytime he has been pressured. its all subjective pressure that he keeps pushing me and keeps calling me scum for it but is calling me town in other posts??
@mo, are you a doublevoter or something? You were voting Phir already :lol:
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Phir »

In post 560, biancospino wrote:

No, I think Demona's right, at least currently Phir is saying you're probably just clown town. Thou it is indeed curious how I "feel sus", but instead Phir is voting CSF which is not even in their scum shortlist as of

Anyway, VOTE: Phir
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:33 am

Post by demona »

In post 561, biancospino wrote:

you
means Greeting

I don't see Phir ever having been "mega sus" of Greeting, so that's a weird thing to have to "move on" from

oh as in they never made it clear at any point that they were scumreading or even potentially scumreading greeting, since from posts in the thread it seems they moved greeting from maybe town > town while stating they had been previously suspicious and are now going to ignore those suspicions, hmhmhm, okay, continuing my way through

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 562, biancospino wrote:
In post 559, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 557, Phir wrote:
In post 548, Phir wrote:

Thank you.

Nah. Peace.

@mo, are you a doublevoter or something? You were voting Phir already :lol:
i voted him 3 times. this is how confident i am.i havent been confident on anyone else. ur probably voting rn because ur a wagon which i dont even know why
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Phir »

Oh my post got ate up.

Basically, bianco you're reasons are weak, I don't like the hesitance on readforming on CSF, might be aligned there. Csf going off u onto wheme might be pertinent. Also, your behavior merits study, esp when u were in hammer range.

That was the gist of my old post, I then said I dont think I need to say more and dont wanna cos
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 564, demona wrote:

you
means Greeting

oh as in they never made it clear at any point that they were scumreading or even potentially scumreading greeting, since from posts in the thread it seems they moved greeting from maybe town > town while stating they had been previously suspicious and are now going to ignore those suspicions, hmhmhm, okay, continuing my way through
this is not just greeting -- this is multiple people so far.
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Phir »

you
means Greeting

Ok this reads pretty terrible in tone also ngl.

Guess im happy with csf vote for now, can vote bianco also. Need to study wheme and enchant.

Thats about it
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 566, Phir wrote: Oh my post got ate up.

Basically, bianco you're reasons are weak, I don't like the hesitance on readforming on CSF, might be aligned there. Csf going off u onto wheme might be pertinent. Also, your behavior merits study, esp when u were in hammer range.

That was the gist of my old post, I then said I dont think I need to say more and dont wanna cos
are u defending yourself by attacking bianco?? omg omg omg omg

plsplplsplsplplsplplpllslsplplplplpllpls im like freaking out
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:46 am

Post by Phir »

Honestly, and I should be ignrping u, f-off. I've been clear where I think scum are rn, I have reasons to feel town on people on where I want to, im apin agreement with gretting that u grandpamo are a collosla waste of town time. Like. Troll levels rn. So rick ng push me continue ur theatre bullshit whatever I dont care. And bianco also feels so fake as fuck hopping after everything u say like a shiny monkey.

See?

It's best if I ignore shitpushes esp after aksing ppl to leave me alone so.

This is why I didn't want to drama post today : )

An I shouldnt. Sorta over it, and ldr im not scum, no hard feelings etc. See ya when I see ya
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 570, Phir wrote: Honestly, and I should be ignrping u, f-off. I've been clear where I think scum are rn, I have reasons to feel town on people on where I want to, im apin agreement with gretting that u grandpamo are a collosla waste of town time. Like. Troll levels rn. So rick ng push me continue ur theatre bullshit whatever I dont care. And bianco also feels so fake as fuck hopping after everything u say like a shiny monkey.

See?

It's best if I ignore shitpushes esp after aksing ppl to leave me alone so.

This is why I didn't want to drama post today : )

An I shouldnt. Sorta over it, and ldr im not scum, no hard feelings etc. See ya when I see ya
flailing scum :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Phir »

I honestly feel right now, you pushing me, along with your fakery arlier, that whether u were voting me or not I ascribe no value to you as a player, that is to say, by your actions and current stances I see no further need to engage with you in this game.

Hopefully you can change.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:59 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 572, Phir wrote: I honestly feel right now, you pushing me, along with your fakery arlier, that whether u were voting me or not I ascribe no value to you as a player, that is to say, by your actions and current stances I see no further need to engage with you in this game.

Hopefully you can change.
m8 all you have done is continue to attack me and continue to go based on your feelings. i believe you should take a break from the game and come back to me later once you have cleared your mind if you are really town.

i pushed you becuase i found u scum and i gave my reasons for it. you then come out and respond and attack me for pushing me but you allgedly townread me -- think about it from my perspective, im pushing u and scumread u, im expecting you to defend your self or try to talk to me but all i get is u attacking me and saying how i shouldnt do this and tht etc. do u see that? if u dont then i encourage u to check the first post where i vote u and look at the interaction from there.

im trying my best to not get confirmation bais in the way but you really make it hard because till this point you still have not defended yourself, did not respond to me nor discuss with me about my points i brought up. why is that?

im just playing the game -- i found u scum and now im pushing u and tryna get everybody on board -- its not my fault that you are letting your emotions and feelings getting the best of u .. in that case i encourage to take a quick break and reevaluate me
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Phir »

Whemestar, do you have a current feel on Cat Scratch Fever and biancospino?

Enchant I guess you can share also if you want ; )

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”