Mafia 2301: Angels and Demons (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:18 am

Post by mykonian »

And in his walk,
Such dignity.
His gracious talk
Bewitches me.

Votecount

Whemestar (3): imaginality, Cat Scratch Fever, Doctor Drew
Cat Scratch Fever (3): Meuh, Phir, Greeting
Phir (2): GrandpaMo, biancospino
Imaginality (1): Whemestar

not voting (2): Enchant, demona

With 11 alive it's 6 to eliminate.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

SHOOT: Phir
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:23 am

Post by demona »

In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:Post just sounds a TMI post in the context that everyone already posted their scum / town reasons for their read on you. Then out of nowhere their RVS is "demona is good" they also push Drew in that post for being too agressive
- as i said earlier this post is very similar to phir's initial impression of me and those pushing me from a previous game where phir was town, assuming i have correctly identified alt, and while it seems very possible that would be phir's approach to me as a scums, it also seems somewhat unlikely to me that scum!phir would come to the game, see an e-2 wagon on me and think, i will works towards deflating that wagon, because based on that previous game i really really do not think phir would think i would become an elimination option down the line like that was the best opportunity the scums were going to have to eliminate me and i think a scums familiar with me would have probably thought so as well, so i feel like the tactical move for scum!phir might have been to lay back and see if others would join the push, or if there was anyone townreading me beyond you, like otherwise maybe it's just trying to pocket me and preempting the move towards everyone townreading me which you had already started to some extent i guess and phir would likely feel coming but... yeah like to me that felt like it would be an opportunity for any scums familiar with me to think 'oh maybe we can get rid of demona here and save us all the headache of having to play with her', like even though my reads can be terrible still usually having to grind long days while i am alive and having to interact with me and such,

though the only one who really gave any 'reason' for me to be a scums was doctor drew and maybe(?) whemestar and you gave a reason for me to be town, so, shrug, maybe i am giving too much weight to this, but i also think it's very possible that town!phir simply could feel i was town there based on my interactions up until that point players often do based on similar samples and phir has previously (and you did here as well)
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:Out of nowhere in post 116 right after responding to a question, they want to make Bianco claim! That early in the game I know they were at E2 or whatever it was -- but that probably means Bianco was a scumwagon or something and Phir was just rolefishing.
- i mean, the biancospino wagon was your wagon and you were actively encouraging players to hammer at that time? phir's question doesn't seem all that odd to me and i could easily see myself doing so as town,
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:Post (votes me),
(questions greeting as scum),
(talking about spino wagon),
(calling me possible town, urge to hammer for spino and questioning to hammer, and voting whemestar),
(then questions imag and me scum in a scumpool they create based on spinos flip???),
(votes imaginaility),
(calls me fake but was def saying I was town earlier - they also say they happy with town core but have not specified anybody lol),
(votes me again after pushing them with one post),
(questioning CSF),
(now questioning me as town???),
(u actually question who the towncore is and they say meuh and demona and then question greeting and cat),
(continuing to hover over me and questioning about pushing me??? and giving me the option to push them? probably because they are scared and dont actually wanna commit),
(questioning wheme as town)
(all over the place trying to scumread me.... they are claiming stuff out of context, stuff that dont even make sense? like appeal to authority? what does have to do with anything? they are just conitnuing to be all over the place here and even saying "i will decide how to vote" they just sound like a newbscum tryna push me back and they have nothing so they are pulling shit out of their ass LOL)
(questioning me as town once again)
(calls me classic scum and votes Cat Scratch Fever) this is probably the biggest red flag lol
(says willing to sheep meuh now??? and prob "wheme, bianco or enchant I guess. Maybe Drew as a distant fifth." not even me mentioned other "innocent" behavior as town???
(says that greeting was sus to them but now is town but wasnt they in their towncore in the beginning of the game??? look at post )
- i think phir believes in the power of the vote, regardless of alignment, like 'wagons are good!' stuff,
- i think this one is kinda towny, like phir assumed i was questioning phir's vote that was sheeping greeting because i thought greeting was not towny, and i think trying to fill in the blanks like that is +town, though also maybe slightly +partner for greeting as well i think the later stuff makes that less likely,
, - clearing up my misunderstanding
- the first part of this is consistent to me, i think that phir as town puts faith in their townreads, like it's consistent with phir sheeping greeting earlier and then questioning my read of greeting, it's consistent with my past experiences with phir, though asking me about my being on board with the biancospino hammer kinda pinged me a little bit, because it felt like phir maybe wanted me to make it very apparent that i objected to the hammer because of course i did, like phir was townreading me and would have to have known i objected, so maybe a little +scum and +partner there, but also possibly testing me i guess, like it seems possible to me that phir thought it was odd that i did not more vehemently object and worried about me momentarily
- i have looked at this post so many times, it also seemed very odd to me that everyone was fine with the e-1 at that point and thought there might have been something to it, which i believe i had already stated at that point, and trying to figure out potential worlds from that seems fine to me? like it's better than i was doing with it i mostly just contemplated setup stuff regarding, still pretty unsure on the conclusions but yeah
- assumedly due to imaginality readslist post, which apparently led to a few players being suspicious, though i do not fully understand,
- phir did not call you town earlier, as far as i can tell, they said you can be town while in conversation with me, like that it was a possibility, is what i took that to mean, especially since that conversation was occuring because phir had just voted you? like i do not understand at all how you (grandpamo) have interpreted this to mean that phir thought you were town, but yeah i questioned the bit about the towncore as well, still seems a little odd to me
- to me this just seems like phir is once again saying it's possible to come from town but stands out to them, like it's noteworthy behaviour even if not necessarily scummy, like could be 'shading' or whatever, but i do not think it's odd that phir is considering your alignment to be possibly town or possibly scum,
- yeah it would have been pretty odd to me if it wasn't me phir was referring to because when i thought about the towncore statement i really couldn't think of anyone it would apply to for phir other than myself, which is why it was odd to me in the first place because such a small towncore to be happy with et cetera
- eh maybe feels like posturing, i guess i don't really see how 'maybe i'll just try to get grandpamo eliminated to see if i can' is like, a towmy thought, but also don't really see the benefit of a scums posting it either
- hm, this maybe noteworthy also because whemestar one of those semi-mindmelding with phir re: imaginality post, though the towminess of the whemestar post phir quoted here kinda ???
- i dunno, the appeal to authority thing was probably in reference to you saying 'trust me i am very capable', which i think you meant as more of like, you are capable of repeating yourself, but i could see how phir might have misinterpreted that, and the rest maybe feels postury again
- don't get why you think this is inconsistent either, like from my perspective it seems like phir is saying 'for town this is a waste of time but don't see why scum would do this', which while i don't even really agree with phir's conclusion re: your possible alignment based on that, i don't get why you think phir should have a concrete view of your alignment at this time,
- why is this such a big red flag? like feels like 'i am thinking about this but would also like to explore this', which seems fine to me, once again deferring to the opinion of others, which probably worries me more than the perceived lack of congruence between the vote and the statement, like the possibility that it's trying to appeal to the aforementioned towncore and such,
- phir has been sheeping meuh? and possibly thought your claim and posting during "restriction" and such was potentially towmy,
- yeah i guess i am also curious about whereabouts in the game phir was scumreading greeting and such and why, though i am unsure why that isn't a question that could simply be asked of phir, and then it's response weighed,
his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:26 am

Post by Phir »

In post 560, biancospino wrote:
In post 540, GrandpaMo wrote: BRO U CONTINUE TO SAY IM SCUM AND SHIT BUT U DONT VOTE.ME

VOTE ME RN WHY R U SO SCARED?
No, I think Demona's right, at least currently Phir is saying you're probably just clown town. Thou it is indeed curious how I "feel sus", but instead Phir is voting CSF which is not even in their scum shortlist as of

Anyway, VOTE: Phir
Btw I already said I'm sheeping meuh so. Next trap card please.

(Brief pause for pleasantries, meuh, greeting and demona are sorta my towncore rn)
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:27 am

Post by Phir »

In post 576, GrandpaMo wrote:
If you actually do have a weapon I suggest you holster next time cowboy
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:28 am

Post by Phir »

Demona I think I need I need to be drunk to read all that sorry gimme like 20 mins.

Hopefully mo actually shot me tho and my soul is free of this pointless realm. It's like ennui either way so meh.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:28 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

im responding to 320 because im on phone but its a red flag because he calls me scum and votes someone else but he has been sum shading me all game?

demona, you literally told me they have been calling me town. now you are saying they are not putting in me any alignment just pushing me. and now you don't see the scum move? are you also going to ignore the vote he made on me? you're also getting confused. I don't understand why you're defending him this much lol
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Phir »

Can u stab me also? I find that to be a more personal, frankly classy way to go.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:31 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 579, Phir wrote:
In post 576, GrandpaMo wrote:
If you actually do have a weapon I suggest you holster next time cowboy
it was real. any last words?
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Phir »

For the like of you? Nah. Town would be better of killing you lol.
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Phir »

I mean a gentleman would've stabbed me. Town is cursed with your boorish ways of gunning down the innocent I guess.
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Phir »

But.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:38 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait phir are you new?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:39 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 56, Phir wrote: Demona is good.

VOTE: Greeting

Hello!

So many words. All this talking. All it does is make Demona look good. No one else has impressed me in any way. I have played before with Demona before, I now believe. See n o reason for these votes.

Doctor Drew feel way too aggressive too me. Maybe the type of aggression scum would fake. Grandstanding while pushing on minutae to keep a wagon perpetually viable.

we shall see.
who are you an alt of?
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:39 am

Post by demona »

In post 581, GrandpaMo wrote: im responding to 320 because im on phone but its a red flag because he calls me scum and votes someone else but he has been sum shading me all game?

demona, you literally told me they have been calling me town. now you are saying they are not putting in me any alignment just pushing me. and now you don't see the scum move? are you also going to ignore the vote he made on me? you're also getting confused. I don't understand why you're defending him this much lol
yes but one can have more than one thought about the game, like why does that only come from scum to you, like 'this is scummy to me but i'd like to explore this as well'? like maybe the amount of conviction with the read with regards to you there is odd to me but i feel that way very often i feel that way right now about how sure you seemingly are about phir right now

yes, those were at different points in the game? like i don't really see why you would expect a town to have a concrete static read of you, like mostly it feels like you are saying that town!phir would believe that you were a scums here and would vote for you and never reconsider and would push for solely you as hard as they could? which is like ????????? to me, like why would that be your expectation of town!phir?

i am constantly confused yes that's why i try to be as methodical as i can be with regards to alot of things but i am not 'defending' phir, this is simply how i am viewing phir's posts, like i went through all of the posts because you asked me to, so the 'why i am defending them this much' would simply be because you asked me to look and that's how i feel,

Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Phir »

CURSE: GrandpaMo
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:41 am

Post by Phir »

I guess town is free of you after all : p

I guess you can say
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:41 am

Post by Phir »

I'm the ghost hero
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:42 am

Post by demona »

i will just assume all bold text is fake until proven otherwise

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 589, demona wrote:
In post 581, GrandpaMo wrote: im responding to 320 because im on phone but its a red flag because he calls me scum and votes someone else but he has been sum shading me all game?

yes but one can have more than one thought about the game, like why does that only come from scum to you, like 'this is scummy to me but i'd like to explore this as well'? like maybe the amount of conviction with the read with regards to you there is odd to me but i feel that way very often i feel that way right now about how sure you seemingly are about phir right now

yes, those were at different points in the game? like i don't really see why you would expect a town to have a concrete static read of you, like mostly it feels like you are saying that town!phir would believe that you were a scums here and would vote for you and never reconsider and would push for solely you as hard as they could? which is like ????????? to me, like why would that be your expectation of town!phir?

i am constantly confused yes that's why i try to be as methodical as i can be with regards to alot of things but i am not 'defending' phir, this is simply how i am viewing phir's posts, like i went through all of the posts because you asked me to, so the 'why i am defending them this much' would simply be because you asked me to look and that's how i feel,
demona he does this with many people.

u give me right now 2-3 strong scumrszds he has and 2-3 strong townresds he has. it has been late in day 1, he should have it by now.

but u can't... because he switches up every second. he is inconsistent and keeps doubting himself or not sticking to one thing that he believes.
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Phir »

Anyway Mo ur still boring af an imma go drink something so. If im not dead I ll try and see what timewaste things u had demona say bout ur timewaste cases tho lol. Anyway, if u were serious then I was and were both ded. If not u just made me reveal lol. As if I care if its a misfire ill get somebody, probably just you. I'm vindictive like.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 593, demona wrote: i will just assume all bold text is fake until proven otherwise
lol mine was real

im a 1 shot dayvig
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:46 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 595, Phir wrote: Anyway Mo ur still boring af an imma go drink something so. If im not dead I ll try and see what timewaste things u had demona say bout ur timewaste cases tho lol. Anyway, if u were serious then I was and were both ded. If not u just made me reveal lol. As if I care if its a misfire ill get somebody, probably just you. I'm vindictive like.
ur playing so antitown
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Phir »

In post 594, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 589, demona wrote:

demona he does this with many people.

u give me right now 2-3 strong scumrszds he has and 2-3 strong townresds he has. it has been late in day 1, he should have it by now.

but u can't... because he switches up every second. he is inconsistent and keeps doubting himself or not sticking to one thing that he believes.
Shit yeh I need a drink blah blah blah blah blah. You wheme, enchant, like both yall may be town so waiting to hear a bit more boit csf and bianco. Thats all I think I have to say thats productive rn.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

im not even vig

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”