Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I found the original version of that song and I do admit I like it better.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Kop
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Thu May 18, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What was wrong with my entrance?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Sun May 21, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 49, The Bulge wrote:
In post 36, Umlaut wrote:
In post 35, The Bulge wrote: VOTE: kop

e-1
How serious is this vote?
turns out it was pretty serious
Can you explain the reasoning behind your vote?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Sun May 21, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And mafia has either a rolecop or a roleblocker
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Sun May 21, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I voted Kop to try to push the day forward. They had 1 post total and I preferred to push there over Asri who had more content (if only by a little). I was also trying to get Andante to take a stance (or to explain their stance, at least). I am now also trying to get The Bulge to take a stance and I'm not sure why they are being weird about this.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Sun May 21, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 58, MegAzumarill wrote: Umlaut Who do you think is the towniest/scummiest on the kop wagon except red.

Anyone else can answer as well
I am viewing the first two votes as rvs votes and not really pushing the wagon
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Sun May 21, 2023 6:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm looking at redFF's posts on site and they seem to try in games. Like they have thought put into their posts. And in this game I am instead getting a trolly vibe which doesn't match with what I am seeing. What is up with that?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 63, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 59, Dunnstral wrote: I voted Kop to try to push the day forward. They had 1 post total and I preferred to push there over Asri who had more content (if only by a little). I was also trying to get Andante to take a stance (or to explain their stance, at least). I am now also trying to get The Bulge to take a stance and I'm not sure why they are being weird about this.
This one mostly talked about music, welcomed kop onto tunnel and asked kop 'yes?'. This one isn't saying you're saying something scummy yet, your explanation can come from town. It's just that kop was there and voting and aksing questions, it made him look scummy yes. But to say Asri made more content just because this one hade more posts is a little meh. Because kop had more posts near the end, and you did stay on when the wagon was e-1 so. And Kop was going after Asri on actual content. No one was really doing that except maybe against kop, so overall I find it weird you set kop up as being inactive where others in fact were, and how you sort of frame the kop wagon as moving the game along without using the actually decent recent for voting for kop in that he was perhaps deliberately scummy due to vannilla status.

This one might have expected a vote on the bulge, redff, even megazumaril maybe to mve the day forward but again right now let's say this is neutral and this one still has you at town.

Dunnstrall killing Andante one NK possibility. Andnate being strong another?

RedFF's hammer almost read like a challenge to Umlaut to me. Where is Umlaut? Where is red? This one will wait a bit.
Kop had one post, to me it made more sense to vote the person with less presence. I saw Kop's second post when the thread was locked along with everything after that, their first post was an rvs vote. The wagon reached e-1 and then was subsequently hammered while I was sleeping, so it's not really a choice I made but a consequence of having voted there earlier.

I voted Kop because there was already 2 votes on Kop; I didn't think voting somebody with 0 votes as an rvs would be helpful. That is why I was comparing Kop to you, since you were also at 2 votes.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 80, redFF wrote:
In post 61, Dunnstral wrote: I'm looking at redFF's posts on site and they seem to try in games. Like they have thought put into their posts. And in this game I am instead getting a trolly vibe which doesn't match with what I am seeing. What is up with that?
Terrible post, we are 3 pages into the game. Scumread.
We are also on day 2 and you are still making "trolly" posts like "whats up" right after hammering.

In comparison in the last game you played you were asking questions from the first page and you don't give off the trolly vibe.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 67, The Bulge wrote:
In post 61, Dunnstral wrote: I'm looking at redFF's posts on site and they seem to try in games. Like they have thought put into their posts. And in this game I am instead getting a trolly vibe which doesn't match with what I am seeing. What is up with that?
i mean there's not much to go off of in the first two pages for any serious content
In post 69, The Bulge wrote: would love for red to chime in. im not ready to call him scum for the hammer, it didnt seem all too serious and given the gamestate idk if its even AI. but without a comment from him at this point the game will continue to stall and that pushes him right off the fence between trolling and antitown.
You seem to disagree with me in your first post here but then you come to the same conclusion anyway. Or are you seeing this as different from what I'm saying?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #86 (isolation #12) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I admit that when I was looking at redff's posts I wasn't narrowing things down to just the beginning of the game. Does that make it a "terrible post" or invalidate my point? I don't really think so.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What does your post 88 mean redFF?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

If you are saying that is fair, how are you still scumreading me?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #101 (isolation #15) » Tue May 23, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Dunnstral »

The thing is you didn't know it was a vt when you hammered
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #102 (isolation #16) » Tue May 23, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 80, redFF wrote:
In post 87, implosion wrote:
In post 80, redFF wrote:
I mean... do you disagree that you've given off that vibe? I feel like hammering five minutes after reading your role PM is enough to singlehandedly conclude that you aren't really trying, and is enough to singlehandedly conclude that you have a trolly vibe, page count be damned.

Like,
you
are the one who caused day 2 to start on page 2, and now you're criticizing someone for making conclusions about you based on your day 1 play?
In post 88, redFF wrote:that's fair
I'm reading post 87 as disagreeing with your post 80, and post 88 as agreeing with post 87. So logically I would expect you to walk back your read in post 80. Right now your thoughts process doesn't make sense to me, as you seem to be agreeing with post 87 but still hold the opinion in post 80 (which is in conflict with post 87).

Am I misunderstanding what your post 88 is saying?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #104 (isolation #17) » Tue May 23, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

These games don't look similar to this game for the same reason: You don't give off a trolly vibe in those games. You are welcome to highlight how you think those are similar to this game though.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #105 (isolation #18) » Tue May 23, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 103, redFF wrote: implosion didnt come out with a bs meta read like you did
Yeah instead they're going to vote you for hammering and they made that clear at the start of the day. Is that preferable to you?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #106 (isolation #19) » Tue May 23, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 102, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 80, redFF wrote:
In post 87, implosion wrote:
In post 80, redFF wrote:
I mean... do you disagree that you've given off that vibe? I feel like hammering five minutes after reading your role PM is enough to singlehandedly conclude that you aren't really trying, and is enough to singlehandedly conclude that you have a trolly vibe, page count be damned.

Like,
you
are the one who caused day 2 to start on page 2, and now you're criticizing someone for making conclusions about you based on your day 1 play?
In post 88, redFF wrote:that's fair
I'm reading post 87 as disagreeing with your post 80, and post 88 as agreeing with post 87. So logically I would expect you to walk back your read in post 80. Right now your thoughts process doesn't make sense to me, as you seem to be agreeing with post 87 but still hold the opinion in post 80 (which is in conflict with post 87).

Am I misunderstanding what your post 88 is saying?
In post 103, redFF wrote: implosion didnt come out with a bs meta read like you did
Hold on, post 87 is Implosion agreeing with the meta read.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #110 (isolation #20) » Tue May 23, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 58, MegAzumarill wrote: Umlaut Who do you think is the towniest/scummiest on the kop wagon except red.

Anyone else can answer as well
In post 90, MegAzumarill wrote: Liking implo so far, kinda forgor about this game and its late so i'll have more tomorrow
In post 93, MegAzumarill wrote: How about this game? What are your rhoughts on other slots red?
Meg can you explain how you went from wanting to talk about other people in post 58 to wanting to pressure red in post 93. And did anything ever come out of 58?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #131 (isolation #21) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 117, implosion wrote: Dunn, do you actually scumread redFF for the trolly vibe? Or is it just an observation you're not sure what to make of? It seems implicit that it's a scumread but I don't think it's been made explicit, and you started it off by asking "what's up with that" rhetorically. If you do scumread red, is it based entirely on that, or do you also scumread the quickhammer for being a quickhammer/scumread red for other things?
I thought it was something worth bringing up. I would say yes I lean scum due to it. I think the way they have responded during this day phase is of more interest and I think that is scum-indicative as well - I don't like that they are going after me for looking at their meta, and don't think their thought process regarding me after responding to you makes sense.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #132 (isolation #22) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 121, The Bulge wrote:
In post 85, Dunnstral wrote:
i mean there's not much to go off of in the first two pages for any serious content
In post 69, The Bulge wrote: would love for red to chime in. im not ready to call him scum for the hammer, it didnt seem all too serious and given the gamestate idk if its even AI. but without a comment from him at this point the game will continue to stall and that pushes him right off the fence between trolling and antitown.
You seem to disagree with me in your first post here but then you come to the same conclusion anyway. Or are you seeing this as different from what I'm saying?
i didnt disagree with the content of your post i just thought "what is up with that" was a silly question with an obvious answer. like i wasnt sure what was so confusing about a nonserious vibe in the gamestate we had here d1
I don't think the "obvious answer" was ever given
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #143 (isolation #23) » Thu May 25, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What is everyone's opinion on redff right now?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #146 (isolation #24) » Thu May 25, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 145, Asri Teroka wrote: It feels likeevery time megtyped bout this one it was in preparstion for this page?
Can you clarify what you mean by this? Are you saying Meg (and maybe Umlaut) are trying to push you over red? Or push both you and red?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #157 (isolation #25) » Fri May 26, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Asri what is your reasoning for red town?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #158 (isolation #26) » Fri May 26, 2023 7:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Meg are you usually someone who hangs back in the discussion?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #174 (isolation #27) » Sat May 27, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 169, The Bulge wrote: why doesnt everyone who wants to lim red today put their votes there and we'll see what happens and then go from there

i for one will abstain
VOTE: redff
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #177 (isolation #28) » Sat May 27, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 165, The Bulge wrote:
In post 132, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 121, The Bulge wrote:
In post 85, Dunnstral wrote:
i didnt disagree with the content of your post i just thought "what is up with that" was a silly question with an obvious answer. like i wasnt sure what was so confusing about a nonserious vibe in the gamestate we had here d1
I don't think the "obvious answer" was ever given
thats just the thing with obvious answers

my point is you're comparing red's play in normal games and red's play in maybe the slowest moving game ive ever seen and not considering the difference that makes in how serious one can really be, esp on page 2
I don't think the game being slow paced was a factor at the time. One day went by where redff didn't even post, and then redff hammered, and then redff posted at the start of the day.

And I don't think that is just the thing, really. It wasn't obvious to me, they could have explained it if they thought so, but instead we have you explaining it for them and them not commenting at all. This is really just your interpretation IMO.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #197 (isolation #29) » Sun May 28, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 196, The Bulge wrote: like if a townie is trudging thru mud to figure out the game, umlaut is riding on paved roads. he's making more sense of things than i think the game thread has to offer, if that makes any sense.
Can you show an example of this?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #213 (isolation #30) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Andante's vote was rvs and red was eliminated instead of being night killed.

I think it more likely that Andante would have pushed either the e-1 vote from yesterday or the hammer vote yesterday, rather than continue to vote for me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #214 (isolation #31) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

*the hammer vote from two days ago
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #216 (isolation #32) » Wed May 31, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Right and I'm responding to what looks like you saying that makes me suspicious
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #226 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Asri I read you as trying pretty hard to throw suspicion onto me right now while making it seem like you are just being reasonable and pointing out observations. But I don't think you are just pointing things out or "thinking about things", I think you are pretty clearly casting shade on me and fishing for agreement.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #227 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Meg, what are you thinking right now?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #230 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You are the one coming after me so I'd appreciate if you stopped acting like I am the one coming after you in this day phase.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #253 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't think it's fair to say I'm overreacting or being defensive. I feel my responses have been pretty level-headed and I gave my opinion.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #254 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Dunnstral »

With that said, everybody is disagreeing with Asri, which is something I have to keep in mind.
In post 250, The Bulge wrote: dunn whats your read on umlaut?
I don't like that they were pushing that red needed to die just for quick hammering. I believe that is an easy stance for scum to take yesterday. Their thoughts on who mafia is today is not fully clear to me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #265 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Asri I am of the opinion that you are the one in the wrong in this argument. And it is a bit stubborn to suggest that all four of us are instead acting in bad faith collectively.

That doesn't mean you mafia and I am noting that everybody did disagree with you as seeming anti-aligned with anyone. Not sold either way.

I'm not sure that we should be looking for pairings today but instead we should be looking for who is the individually most likely to be mafia, flip that player, and then figure out the partner the next day. Right now I'm not sure who I would vote for today yet. I think we should focus on day 2 when redff got voted out instead of day 1.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #272 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 272, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 18, Dunnstral wrote: I enjoyed that music
This and other Dunn interactions on music with implo and this one felt real wholesome, town wholesome, at the time.
I am bothered by this because you didn't mention this when it happened, so I am worried you are now ascribing meaning to things to try to fit your current read that you believe I am town.

Just a bit thought. I am kind of waiting to hear the opinions of the rest of the players as I'm not sure where they stand right now
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #278 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I was fine with them yesterday because I thought red was mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #279 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Also that doesn't appear to be true, I just looked back
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #282 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:04 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 281, The Bulge wrote:
In post 279, Dunnstral wrote: I was fine with them yesterday because I thought red was mafia
In post 255, Dunnstral wrote: I don't like that they were pushing that red needed to die just for quick hammering.
this seems like a pretty objective statement (ie independent of red's alignment)
Yes but red was unflipped on day 2. Now that red flipped town I retroactively don't like it. I didn't have a problem with it during day 2.
In post 282, The Bulge wrote:
In post 280, Dunnstral wrote: Also that doesn't appear to be true, I just looked back
oh?
I did ask you what you meant about umlaut being on paved roads and Asri if they thought umlaut was pushing Asri over red
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #296 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 293, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 19, Andante wrote: I feel like Dunn is mafia
VOTE: Dunn
Also normally this would be ignored, it is possible that scum killed Adante because they are afraid of the push from Adante, and not like they would have known at the time, but Adante probably tracked Dunn.

I know I know, I definitely am grasping at straws, but trying to find something lol.
Andante didn't claim tracker or anything though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #306 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

If you're town it is a little frustrating that the only reason you think I am mafia is that the mafia killed Andante night 1
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #313 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'd vote Doctor Drew before Asri
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #314 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 313, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 311, The Bulge wrote: bad vote

i could be swayed to go for any slot except for asri today
Really?

How about Dunn?
So you think Asri and I are both mafia?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #316 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why Bulge?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #318 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 318, Doctor Drew wrote: Tbh, Bulges refusal to vote Asri has me thinking.
Thinking what?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #320 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

But you're voting for me in limlo, so if you were really thinking that you would just be giving them the win?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #321 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So to me it doesn't seem like you are considering that at all and so it is weird that you say that you are.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #357 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Bulge I already responded to you about Umlaut and I showed how what you are saying (that I never interacted) is not true - and I showed where I interacted and how it was not true, and then you dropped the point.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #358 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Drew and Bulge both voting for me means they both have to be mafia. To me, at least, since nobody else hammered me. Unless Umlaut is about to switch to me but that seems unlikely since they placed the vote on Doctor Drew.

VOTE: Doctor Drew
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #366 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I cc that; I am vanilla cop. I was blocked the first night and then got Bulge as vanilla. Bulge is the only player I haven't been considering today because my result made that less likely, but it looks like they are a mafia goon.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #371 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 363, Doctor Drew wrote: Meg was heavy on Asri in D2, so I could see Asri blocking meg that night.
The team can't be me + Asri if I am understanding the game state correctly, so no.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #376 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It doesn't make sense for Doctor Drew as pr to have a vanilla result on me but still preferring me as the vote today, especially when considering somebody else as mafia. They flipped votes off of Asri around the time I said I'd vote for Doctor Drew over Asri
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #381 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 374, Asri Teroka wrote: This one wants to hammer for fear of wild card umlaut scum.
If you hammer drew today I will die at night and you should get Bulge tomorrow instead of reevaluating IMO

I think mafia would be more likely to hold back on voting and wait for the rest to vote rather than placing their vote on doctor drew here.

Or put another way, if Umlaut is mafia they could win today since Bulge would have to be the town and they are voting for me, but instead they have chosen to bus
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #401 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 384, The Bulge wrote: meanwhile meg and drew have both been gunning for asri bc their slot was blocked after meg voiced suspicion of asri above anyone else d2. there is a clearly traceable logic there. there is no logic or trajectory with dunn's claim.
Drew's stance on my slot does not make sense given their check. I believe the way I have avoided pushing on you given you've done frankly little today is telling
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #402 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 401, Doctor Drew wrote: Dunn literally waited until I claimed to fake claim.

If that isn't objectively obv scum then I don't know what is.
I wasn't going to claim because Asri was leaning towards you and claiming would just force a 1v1 and my role would have been useful if I got it off again and it wasn't c lear who the team was today
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #404 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

If you had a vanilla check on me you would have thought I was more likely to be town than not. Since I am only half as likely to be mafia as those you didn't check. Instead you pushed me anyway for very flimsy reasons - I think it was just Andante dying.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #412 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Mafia wouldn't even know a tracker was in play night 1
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #416 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

No you said I was mafia because Andante died and then voted me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #423 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You forgot scum has their own pr when you were roleblocked?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #427 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You think that checking a player, getting a negative result, and then voting them anyway makes more sense than checking someone, getting a negative result, and acknowledging that makes them less likely to be mafia so focusing on the other players?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #430 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And 1 mafia is not a goon, so showing up vanilla means less likely to be mafia. That is why you voting me on very little is not believable; your result should outweigh the andante stuff
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #432 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

This is bluster
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #435 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It's really not Nai... their claimed results does not make sense with what they are doing today
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #438 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Asri are you aware of the deadline?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #461 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 448, Doctor Drew wrote: GG scum.

Hi5 Bulge, you knew what was up.

Asri, curious on your mindset to hammer me......I think even Umlaut and Dunn will agree that Dunn's case was much weaker(no hate, I understand you did what you had to do).
If I were vanilla cop I really wouldn't be pushing the person I had investigated. While they are not cleared, they are still "half as likely" to be mafia because they can only be the goon. What you should have focused more on was the timing and convenience of me claiming right after you had claimed, as that was harder to explain.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #463 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

That was a close one, we didn't really mean to all-or-nothing today but the town kind of forced it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #471 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I thought the bulge was the pr