Micro 1083: Garlic Bread Heist! (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Ausuka »

ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit riiiiiiiiiiiibbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Votecount 2.3VP Baltar (3) - Skygazer, Garlic Bread, Thestatusquo
Garlic Bread (2) - hellbooks, VP Baltar

Not Voting (3) - Alisae, tris, xofelf

Deadline is in (expired on 2023-06-20 07:36:22). With 8 people alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.
Last edited by Ausuka on Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: bread

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Garlic Bread »

The simple fact is that vp tried to claim no responsibility for sheep wagon despite egging on others onto it, considered the roleblock claim a direct CC(also called hellbooks doc claim obvious in the same breath)
Why does baltar assume its a scum faking a guilty when they supposedly believe an alternate possibility (hellbooks being real doc).

The logical consistency of thought doesn't add up.

I also think there's another tell where baltar from pov of scum thinks that 3 protectives is "too many". Mathblade is the best example of a player who falls into this tell. Personally I think with 0 invests a triple protective setup is viable to exist(mostly bc I know how ausuka perceives balance even if I disagree with it)
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Garlic Bread »

(The last part is not to say that I think all 3 are necessarily real - rather that the perspective is Scummy)
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Skygazer »

ya i mean baltar went from shading my claim to insisting hellbooks is actually a doctor to shading all the claims and landed on accusing me of being town fakeclaiming lol. the way he went about this has just felt like scum scrambling to me.

got the vibe he thought he'd lose the 1v1 against me so went for the more attainable garlic elim in the heat of the moment
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:36 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Gb, you are so full of shit. 30% of players protective is not an impossibility in a 9p game? You do not legit believe that.

Further you are spinning so much and changing what you claim my "meta" is from yesterday. You're the most obvious scum that ever scummed.

If I have to die to prove that, whatever.

As long as people wake the fuck up tomorrow and realize you let GB lead you to tow mislims all while they are CACKLING in the scum pt. This game man
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1678, Skygazer wrote: ya i mean baltar went from shading my claim to insisting hellbooks is actually a doctor to shading all the claims and landed on accusing me of being town fakeclaiming lol. the way he went about this has just felt like scum scrambling to me.

got the vibe he thought he'd lose the 1v1 against me so went for the more attainable garlic elim in the heat of the moment
Bruh, I don't know what the reality is. Someone is full of shit and GB is exploiting it. If you're town, you should actually be weighing the scenarios instead of saying "lol vp didn't 1v1 me".

I wasn't really scum reading you yesterday and I'm trying to understand. But whatever, call me scum because I didn't jump down your throat in 3 posts. If you all can't see the Mac truck sized holes in this logic, the kill me. But you HAVE to lim GB tomorrow when I flip green
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1676, Garlic Bread wrote: The simple fact is that vp tried to claim no responsibility for sheep wagon despite egging on others onto it, considered the roleblock claim a direct CC(also called hellbooks doc claim obvious in the same breath)
Why does baltar assume its a scum faking a guilty when they supposedly believe an alternate possibility (hellbooks being real doc).

I also think there's another tell where baltar from pov of scum thinks that 3 protectives is "too many". Mathblade is the best example of a player who falls into this tell. Personally I think with 0 invests a triple protective setup is viable to exist(mostly bc I know how ausuka perceives balance even if I disagree with it)
This is such a bus post. VPB was on the sheep wagon because you were goading everyone onto it and now YOU'RE the person taking no responsibility for it by trying to push it off onto other people.

Your little performative self vote hasn't absolved you of anything and I'm gunna be on you like white on rice tomorrow.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 1676, Garlic Bread wrote: The simple fact is that vp tried to claim no responsibility for sheep wagon despite egging on others onto it, considered the roleblock claim a direct CC(also called hellbooks doc claim obvious in the same breath)

Forgot to add the fact that hellbooks claimed eod1. A town perspective would say either "something is wrong" or that hellbooks save must have been the nk
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 1681, Thestatusquo wrote:

This is such a bus post. VPB was on the sheep wagon because you were goading everyone onto it and now YOU'RE the person taking no responsibility for it by trying to push it off onto other people.

Your little performative self vote hasn't absolved you of anything and I'm gunna be on you like white on rice tomorrow.
k
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Garlic Bread »

I think shea knows he's kinda playing anti wincon with his tunnel on me bc he seems to be confident of being alive somehow in a scum me world

Won't admit it but will b ironic berating me for confidence on a wrong push into this now , the excuse will be funny for why he couldn't somehow find me town when I pushed to make myself findable
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: vp baltar
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Garlic Bread »

e-1 get pranked ausuka
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 1685, Alisae wrote: VOTE: vp baltar
Y did u attempt to hammer here that does beg the question
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Alisae »

His posts read like flailing
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Alisae »

I also thought it would be funny to hammer
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:06 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1684, Garlic Bread wrote: I think shea knows he's kinda playing anti wincon with his tunnel on me bc he seems to be confident of being alive somehow in a scum me world

Won't admit it but will b ironic berating me for confidence on a wrong push into this now , the excuse will be funny for why he couldn't somehow find me town when I pushed to make myself findable
The last time I saw someone use this argument multiple times preemptively it was shirou in business company. He was scum. He had killed the person specifically to try to use this argument against me.

You have played enough mafia that you know this is WIFOM horseshit especially when its brought up unprompted by the person who it benefits and further you know you are plenty confident in your abilities and respect mine so little that you think you can win any 1v1 with me anyway.

Don't insult us by making arguments like this.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:08 am

Post by hellbooks »

I'd hammer my bestie veeps but given that garly went back on the self voting word i think someone's gotta keep up the mantle
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Skygazer »

if baltar flips red i'll jail garlic i guess
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:21 am

Post by hellbooks »

not to increase baltbooks' already sky-high partner equity but there is a very real chance (from a pure mechanical standpoint -- oh stop booing!) that tris was the NK. in fact i think it was the most likely NK. and it just hit her vest
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 1690, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1684, Garlic Bread wrote: I think shea knows he's kinda playing anti wincon with his tunnel on me bc he seems to be confident of being alive somehow in a scum me world

The last time I saw someone use this argument multiple times preemptively it was shirou in business company. He was scum. He had killed the person specifically to try to use this argument against me.

You have played enough mafia that you know this is WIFOM horseshit especially when its brought up unprompted by the person who it benefits and further you know you are plenty confident in your abilities and respect mine so little that you think you can win any 1v1 with me anyway.

Don't insult us by making arguments like this.
So what would I say as town
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 751, Skygazer wrote: if you're still reading these please comment "banana bread."
in addition to being a shitty honeypot this was also somewhat of an experiment to see if i could just drop a claim in a wall of text no one would read/trying to determine what the threshold of "too long to have people read it" was. not that i would actually do such a thing but now that i've said that i feel so powerful. like i could drop the longest stupidest most irrelevant post and someone would feel compelled to read it in case there's a morsel of game info.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:37 am

Post by xofelf »

Man, y'all have been fucking busy since day start. I need more caffiene to follow literally any of this.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 117, Garlic Bread wrote: VOTE: VP Baltar
This one has made the unfortunate mistake of turning off his oven.
I believe they have access to the recipe book and are listing ingredients that we are trying to figure out.
I believe this part of the thread should show that I'm not mafia with baltar(and also shows spew of shea being town off baltar)
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:41 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 1695, Skygazer wrote: in addition to being a shitty honeypot this was also somewhat of an experiment to see if i could just drop a claim in a wall of text no one would read/trying to determine what the threshold of "too long to have people read it" was.
or you could just drop a naked claim with no accompanying text and have people be unsure about whether or not it's real anyway
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:41 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 1696, xofelf wrote: Man, y'all have been fucking busy since day start. I need more caffiene to follow literally any of this.
Trust me there's some good stuff in there I mean the pagliacci callback is stuff that writers could only dream up of and i would like to ask you all to please clap

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”