Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by Zorblag »

Welcome back Xtoxm. I would be much happier if you did read the game and use the entirety of your knowledge before being as sure about Wolframnhart (or rather whoever his replacement turns out to be) as you seem to be now not in the least because you think that we're at LyLo and he has made insinuations that he has a connection to some other player that somehow effects his votes. I will be interested to see how his replacement chooses to go with those vague statements he had made.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by Porochaz »

This is going to sound stupid from me, but I like how your ignoring kmd (i thought I was answering to Jahudo there...) I said I personally think there is 2 and would be willing to bet on it. I didnt say there was no way. I did say "There is not 3 scum, there I said it." or equivalent, but Im sure I backtracked very slightly and said that it was very unlikely and that balancing it would be hard but not impossible. Apart from the statement above quoted above Im sure Ive not been as definate, I will be checking then placing a vote on you kmd, your pushing and exaggurating what Ive been saying has not gone unnoticed.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Well you seemed to be very strongly against the massclaim to me. You seemed pretty sure that there are 2 mafia in this game. Maybe I misread it, but that's the way it looked.

Xtoxm has come out and done the opposite. He seems very sure that there are 3 mafia.

I just thought both sides seemed relatively sure, so I noted the differences. My apologies if you weren't as sure as I thought.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

That makes me sus of Poro.

In a game a played with him, already heavily referenced in this game, there was 3 Mafia and an SK (Town had 3 powers, plus lovers which hurts town). I could link many games where there have been 3 Mafia and an SK. P is just plain BSing when he suggests a 2-man team, especially with a dead doc and RB.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:38 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Also, I looked back at Wolf, and I can't rember why I thought he was scum.

Infact, he looked alright..:s

Unvote Vote CKD
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:12 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

first of all you have got the wrong alt.
second, that vote you might want to halt.

(gulp)

I assume you will provide some reason...is that because I helped hang your scummy ass yesterday or because I didnt swallow Pac's "claim" hook line and sinker at the beginning of the day? X is playing just as strange as pac. Will update this game today.
(hic)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:Also, I looked back at Wolf, and I can't rember why I thought he was scum.

Infact, he looked alright..:s

Unvote Vote CKD
CKD isn't in the game. I will take the unvote but voting players not in the game is just weird even for me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Vote DP
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Baby I am back,
On that crazy track.

(sip) update time.

Going back to about page 16 so I make sure not to miss anything…posting as I go.

Page 16, Zorblag’s thoughts on Pac’s claim, Kloud’s problem with Zorblag and more discussion about possible setup and Xtoxm(X1)…I don’t really know if there is scum hunting here between Kloud and Zorblag or not. I am also unsure what Kloud’s point is in reference to Zorblag and X1. I am not skimming so what am I missing at this point in the game? Are you saying that Zorblag is scummy because….?

Page 17,

Post 405,
Zor seems very accommodating...maybe that isn’t the right word. Everything feels like he is walking on egg shells or sugar coating as not to rock the boat. I think this might be one of my problem with him. As I type that, I realize that doesn’t make any sense. It is things like “You're certainly part of everyone so the response is appreciated”, “I don't want to seem like I'm playing the newbie card here.”, “It's a play style that might well continue to lead to suspicion of me here (the fora in general) but I don't have a great way to control that so I'll just have to deal with it.”. Maybe it is a difference in play style. I tend to play emotional and heated…things get me angry, I react. When I not busy with work, being sick, and holidays I am usually very proactive and make little excuse. When someone is so nice in the face of suspicion…it is disarming. You are a new player so I have nothing to base a meta off of.
Zorblag wrote:
Drunken Piper: I do appreciate the continued attention on pacman281292. I agree that his claim doesn't clear him as it would be a decent claim to make if he were scum trying to hide. I've seen you talk about both pacman281292 in some depth of the players who are still alive. I wonder if you find the play of anyone else to be suspicious at this time?
more sugar coated questions, mmm, goes down sweet. At this point in the game (page 17) I am getting strange vibes off you and I don’t like Pac and I don’t like his claim (more on why later)…going to answer this question in detail when I finish the read. Though, I am noting it appears that you are being protown in the post (406) by attempting to stir conversation.

Post 414,
Wolf, throws out some weak suspicions (after being prodded by Zorblag). Zorblag mentions previously that he doesn’t feel like wolf is scum hunting(413). This was his retort to that. This post is not scum hunting it is opinion based and weak at that(but it is what Zorblag asked for). It leave wolf room to maneuver if a bandwagon builds later. Wolf what was scum hunting about this post? Also mentions that Pac’s claim cleared Jahudo in his eyes.

KMD does much of the same in his post (415)that wolf does his..(throws weak suspicion without reasoning leaving himself room to maneuver). I understand vibes and guts…believe me I do…but at this point in the game..we need more. Ha, Zor calls him on that same fact in 416…Zor, do you feel like Wolf’s answer was adequate at this point?

I really like Kloud’s 419 post. Is not scared to take a stance and encourages everyone to do so..lets see what happens.

Page 18,

More discuss about the setup (poro and kmd)…noting Poro did not address kloud’s suggestion of everyone commenting on people in the game.

Page 19,

The more Poro pushes that we are not at LYLO..the more I am wanting to claim.

Wolf asks for a replacement (hmmm..meta check..seems like he has dropped off.)
Pac asks for a replacement (hmmmm..meta check…posting all over the site)

Page 20,

X2 replaces Pac, votes wolf without even reading the game.

Wait a minute, you think the town has too much power, but you haven’t read the game yet? You haven’t got caught up in those 9 minutes between post 485 and 488. Please explain. X2 gets crap for his ppor play (and vote?), then switches it to me with NO REASON…did you reread at this point?

My thoughts on players (per kloud’s request)..coming..tonight or tomorrow.
(hic)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Porochaz »

Kmd4390 wrote:Well you seemed to be very strongly against the massclaim to me. You seemed pretty sure that there are 2 mafia in this game. Maybe I misread it, but that's the way it looked.

Xtoxm has come out and done the opposite. He seems very sure that there are 3 mafia.

I just thought both sides seemed relatively sure, so I noted the differences. My apologies if you weren't as sure as I thought.
I looked at my posts it seems to me that I did show I felt that strongly. However I did repeatedly say Im playing the odds, but if you watched me play Texas Hold Em last night then you'll understand that Im not always right. I do feel strongly about it. I said I am sure that there is definetly 2 scum. Me making statements like that is a brash thing to do. I seriously doubt is a better way of putting it. It sounds like Im going back slightly and Ill be honest, I am, however I am still firmly in the no massclaim camp, more specifically the "seriously doubting were in lylo" part of the camp.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

Xtoxm wrote:That makes me sus of Poro.

In a game a played with him, already heavily referenced in this game, there was 3 Mafia and an SK (Town had 3 powers, plus lovers which hurts town). I could link many games where there have been 3 Mafia and an SK. P is just plain BSing when he suggests a 2-man team, especially with a dead doc and RB.
I looked that up, but that game was clearly scewed, we had problems with the roles in that game. Having a game with mafia, SK and lovers was stupid and should of never won, although they did, thanks to jailkeeper skruffs, godfather alvinz (which less face it is a big detriment to mafia), a claiming SK (should NEVER NEVER happen) so the game turned balanced.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Don't flatter yourself.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Im not. Im not stating my play on that game was good or bad, however the problems in that game did exist.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

How many games can you link me where there is a 2-man scum team and 3 PR's?

Pretty certain i've never seen any.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Remember you were the SK here.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by Zorblag »

Drunken Piper, first off I might be able to explain some of your reaction to me by saying that I teach math. I'm used to people coming to the wrong conclusions and focusing on the wrong ideas. When I see someone making an effort to do something I think will helpful beneficial in the long run my instinct is to encourage them. In this case I've seen people paying close attention to the game and that should help the town in the long run so I'm doing my best to make sure that continues by providing praise. Emotional play tends to distract from the important aspects of the game and I do go out of my way to avoid it. I find that getting angry when people don't agree with me right away is tiring and I prefer to keep things civil, find the common points and move on to a place where we can get more useful information.
Drunken Piper wrote:Wolf, throws out some weak suspicions (after being prodded by Zorblag). Zorblag mentions previously that he doesn’t feel like wolf is scum hunting(413). This was his retort to that. This post is not scum hunting it is opinion based and weak at that(but it is what Zorblag asked for). It leave wolf room to maneuver if a bandwagon builds later. Wolf what was scum hunting about this post? Also mentions that Pac’s claim cleared Jahudo in his eyes.

KMD does much of the same in his post (415)that wolf does his..(throws weak suspicion without reasoning leaving himself room to maneuver). I understand vibes and guts…believe me I do…but at this point in the game..we need more. Ha, Zor calls him on that same fact in 416…Zor, do you feel like Wolf’s answer was adequate at this point?
I will say that Kmd4390 gave less to work with in his first suspicion list than Wolframnhart did. At the same time, no, I didn't find Wolframnhart's answer to be nearly as fulfilling as I might have liked. My intention with both of them was to prod once and see what quality of information they would provide. Their willingness to provide their thoughts is useful information in and of itself.

Xtoxm, you've now changed your vote that I didn't see any attempt to explain for Wolframnhart to one that I still don't see any attempt to explain for Drunken Piper. I don't care for this at all. Why do you think that Drunken Piper is scum? I've seen you at least give a reason for suspicion for Porochaz which you haven't acted upon. Surely you must have at least that for Drunken Piper.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Xtoxm's vote is certainly a twist,
Now back to making my scum suspicion list. :P
kloud1516 wrote:Hello all, I am back from v/la. I will be doing a reread and getting something up shortly.
kloud: How is that reread coming?

@Xtoxm: Ok, so you don't think wolf is as suspicious as you thought, but why are you voting for DP now?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:57 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Porochaz wrote:Remember you were the SK here.
Yes. With SK. Links please.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

Links to what? Whats your point? Your trying to make a point on a game that was f***ed up. Like all games with alvinz or a claimed SK usually are. The game was terribly unbalanced. You want a link to 2 scum, 3 powerroles? I'll look but I dont think there is a game like that unless scum are uber powerful. In those games there would be 3 scum. What Im trying to say is you as SK changes things.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Prodding kloud. Still no replacement found for wolf.
:cry:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok. I would likely also support a P lynch.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:21 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Okay, I have read over the last several pages. First off, welcome back xtoxm. Secondly, I still feel that massclaiming at this point would be best, for I still feel that any possibility that we could be in a lylo situation should not be ignored, and that we as town should take the opportunities we have to ensure that scum do not receive an easy victory.

A couple of things I would like to address:
Porochaz wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Well you seemed to be very strongly against the massclaim to me. You seemed pretty sure that there are 2 mafia in this game. Maybe I misread it, but that's the way it looked.

I looked at my posts it seems to me that I did show I felt that strongly. However I did repeatedly say Im playing the odds, but if you watched me play Texas Hold Em last night then you'll understand that Im not always right. I do feel strongly about it. I said I am sure that there is definetly 2 scum. Me making statements like that is a brash thing to do. I seriously doubt is a better way of putting it. It sounds like Im going back slightly and Ill be honest, I am, however I am still firmly in the no massclaim camp, more specifically the "seriously doubting were in lylo" part of the camp.
This does not sit well with me. Playing the odds in this sort of predicament bodes ill for town, especially with you pushing for a no massclaim on the grounds of mere odds. Two players have, at this point, provided instances in which there have been three scum and a SK, and the fact that you admit it could be a possibility, in my opinion, should be enough that, if you are indeed town, you would be willing to claim in order to avoid losing due to a faulty premiss.

This goes likewise for xtoxm, as you claim to be fairly certain that we are in a lylo, but insist that we wait until tomorrow to claim. You are also confident in your convictions that wolf (or his replacement, whoever that may be) is scum, yet from what I have read, you give no reasoning for believing so (correct me if I am wrong). I do not like that you are so willing to lynch someone without justification, for, as you have stated, you believe that we are indeed in a lylo situation, and so a mislynch would cost town the game. The vote on DP was equally unexplained and void of any case whatsoever from what I am reading. Please explain your case for wolf and DP, or point me towards posts that indicate why you find them to be suspect.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 has agreed to replace wolf and I owe him one kidney. What a deal!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Looking for Day 3 start. I wil lread from there.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote count brought to you by All my circuits:
Will Calculon finally tell about his evil identical sibling named "Sleazy Martinez?"

Drunken Piper 1 vote (Xtoxm)

Not voting

Kmd4390
kloud1516
Zorblag
Jahudo
animorpherv1
Drunken Piper
Porochaz

With 8 alive it will take 5 to lynch
Deadline December 11th, 4:30pm PST

Mass Claim Vote:

YES 3 vote: (KMD, kloud1516, Drunken Piper)
NO 4 votes: (porochaz, Jahudo, Zorblag, Xtoxm)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”