Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:52 am

Post by Black »

In post 486, osuka wrote: holy shit either my brain is fried and i desperately need sleep, or half of you can't put together a sentence to save your fucking lives, huh? this entire thread hurts to read
In post 487, osuka wrote: this is the first post in the thread that actually makes any sort of sense and it's well-written enough that i understood all of it on the first try. great jorb!
are you ok?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:54 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 482, osuka wrote: that reads like you're rambling and it makes negative sense
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:56 am

Post by Black »

In post 492, Meuh wrote:
In post 443, Black wrote: VOTE: Ausuka

I want to help Bingle's cause here. I don't really think she was signaling tbh, and my first impression from Ausuka's posts was that she felt confident in what she was saying. Initially I liked this but after reading over her ISO the confidence reads little scummy to me. Part of this has to do with me personally being more confident when I'm scum, and I know I can't really accurately apply that to other people but I want to push this gut feeling and this wagon anyway
Ausuka joins game -> rolls town -> gets into 1v1 early on in day 1 -> OMGUSes the other player in the 1v1 -> gets scumread for confidence and for her behaviour in those interactions -> eventually flips -> flips town -> Ausuka joins game -> rolls town -> gets into 1v1 early on in day 1 -> OMGUSes the other player in the 1v1 -> gets scumread for confidence and for her behaviour in those interactions -> eventually flips -> flips town -> Ausuka joins game -> rolls town -> gets into 1v1 early on in day 1 -> OMGUSes the other player in the 1v1 -> gets scumread for confidence and for her behaviour in those interactions -> eventually flips -> flips town -> Ausuka joins game -> rolls town -> gets into 1v1 early on in day 1 -> OMGUSes the other player in the 1v1 -> gets scumread for confidence and for her behaviour in those interactions -> eventually flips -> flips town -> Ausuka joins game -> rolls town -> gets into 1v1 early on in day 1 -> OMGUSes the other player in the 1v1 -> gets scumread for confidence and for her behaviour in those interactions -> eventually flips -> flips town -> Ausuka joins game -> rolls town -> gets into 1v1 early on in day 1 -> OMGUSes the other player in the 1v1 -> gets scumread for confidence and for her behaviour in those interactions -> eventually flips -> flips town ->
In post 493, Meuh wrote: At least one scum on Ausuka, scum loveeeeee jumping on the classic day 1 Ausuka wagon (which I would know because I have)
This is my first game with Ausuka but this kinda feels like an exaggeration? Like I am sure she has flipped scum before. Where does that fit into this?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 499, Invisibility wrote: I do not like the reasoning for this vote
What don't you like about it?
In post 499, Invisibility wrote: this feels like fluff which is a thing that is probably still scummy in this setup
Ok
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:58 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 493, Meuh wrote: At least one scum on Ausuka, scum loveeeeee jumping on the classic day 1 Ausuka wagon (which I would know because I have)
scum also love white knighting ausuka (which i would know because i have) :shifty:
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:59 am

Post by Skygazer »

okay i have to actually play this game today i guess
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:01 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 490, Ausuka wrote:
In post 476, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 470, Ausuka wrote:
In post 469, Radical Rat wrote: To an extent, yes, but also there's a reason the things are scummy, and that's usually because scum does them.
Everything is context dependent but on the whole i disagree with this
How would you define "scummy" if not as "like scum?"
Things that a lot people consider scummy
So what is the point you're actually making here then? Remove the word "scummy" from your vocabulary, what is it you're trying to point out about Black?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 504, Skygazer wrote:
scum also love white knighting ausuka (which i would know because i have) :shifty:
When did this happen
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 506, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 490, Ausuka wrote:
In post 476, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 470, Ausuka wrote:
In post 469, Radical Rat wrote: To an extent, yes, but also there's a reason the things are scummy, and that's usually because scum does them.
Everything is context dependent but on the whole i disagree with this
How would you define "scummy" if not as "like scum?"
Things that a lot people consider scummy
So what is the point you're actually making here then? Remove the word "scummy" from your vocabulary, what is it you're trying to point out about Black?
Doing things blatantly opportunistically - like voting the two biggest wagons consecutively without any real reason to do so - is something I think scum are less likely to do because they are the most preoccupied with playing how town 'should'
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:04 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Alright, that makes more sense, thank you.

I'd still hesitate to hand out townreads for it, but I understand the point better.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:05 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I haven't actually made up my mind about Black yet. I think I'm leaning scum though

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:07 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 448, Black wrote: I think scum want to publicly town hunt this game. Like moreso than usual because I feel like the scum teams probably want to coordinate with each other as far as knocking off townies. The problem is townies are going to do this too because it's what townies do. So it might be hard to pinpoint where the noise is coming from but I think we can at least feel good about scum helping town sort
Isn't this a bit contradictory? If both scumteams are sharing genuine townreads, they're just making the PoE worse for them aren't they?

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:12 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 499, Invisibility wrote:

I want to help Bingle's cause here. I don't really think she was signaling tbh, and my first impression from Ausuka's posts was that she felt confident in what she was saying. Initially I liked this but after reading over her ISO the confidence reads little scummy to me.
Part of this has to do with me personally being more confident when I'm scum, and I know I can't really accurately apply that to other people but I want to push this gut feeling and this wagon anyway
I do not like the reasoning for this vote
In post 448, Black wrote: I think scum want to publicly town hunt this game. Like moreso than usual because I feel like the scum teams probably want to coordinate with each other as far as knocking off townies. The problem is townies are going to do this too because it's what townies do. So it might be hard to pinpoint where the noise is coming from but I think we can at least feel good about scum helping town sort
this feels like fluff which is a thing that is probably still scummy in this setup
VOTE: Black
I think the reasoning itself is fine but the bolded bit seems like it's overjustifying which I don't love
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:12 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 497, Bingle wrote:
Who is it and why?
You and/or Black, maybe Drew
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:15 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 502, Black wrote:
In post 492, Meuh wrote:

I want to help Bingle's cause here. I don't really think she was signaling tbh, and my first impression from Ausuka's posts was that she felt confident in what she was saying. Initially I liked this but after reading over her ISO the confidence reads little scummy to me. Part of this has to do with me personally being more confident when I'm scum, and I know I can't really accurately apply that to other people but I want to push this gut feeling and this wagon anyway
Ausuka joins game -> rolls town -> gets into 1v1 early on in day 1 -> OMGUSes the other player in the 1v1 -> gets scumread for confidence and for her behaviour in those interactions -> eventually flips -> flips town -> Ausuka joins game -> rolls town -> gets into 1v1 early on in day 1 -> OMGUSes the other player in the 1v1 -> gets scumread for confidence and for her behaviour in those interactions -> eventually flips -> flips town -> Ausuka joins game -> rolls town -> gets into 1v1 early on in day 1 -> OMGUSes the other player in the 1v1 -> gets scumread for confidence and for her behaviour in those interactions -> eventually flips -> flips town -> Ausuka joins game -> rolls town -> gets into 1v1 early on in day 1 -> OMGUSes the other player in the 1v1 -> gets scumread for confidence and for her behaviour in those interactions -> eventually flips -> flips town -> Ausuka joins game -> rolls town -> gets into 1v1 early on in day 1 -> OMGUSes the other player in the 1v1 -> gets scumread for confidence and for her behaviour in those interactions -> eventually flips -> flips town -> Ausuka joins game -> rolls town -> gets into 1v1 early on in day 1 -> OMGUSes the other player in the 1v1 -> gets scumread for confidence and for her behaviour in those interactions -> eventually flips -> flips town ->
This is my first game with Ausuka but this kinda feels like an exaggeration? Like I am sure she has flipped scum before. Where does that fit into this?
Played with her twice, she was town both times and this happened in both games, sure she could still be theoretically scum but it's enough to find the Ausuka wagon bad
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:16 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 507, Ausuka wrote:
When did this happen
Yeah what
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:16 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Composition wise, I definitely like the Bingle wagon better than the Ausuka wagon

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:16 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Black
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:17 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 516, Radical Rat wrote: Composition wise, I definitely like the Bingle wagon better than the Ausuka wagon
Agreed, though I also feel like the setup makes wagon composition less pertinent than it usually would
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 511, Radical Rat wrote: Isn't this a bit contradictory? If both scumteams are sharing genuine townreads, they're just making the PoE worse for them aren't they?
I guess this makes sense
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 512, Meuh wrote: I think the reasoning itself is fine but the bolded bit seems like it's overjustifying which I don't love
The bolded part is basically the only reason I'm voting for her lol. It's all gut
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:20 am

Post by Black »

In post 514, Meuh wrote: Played with her twice, she was town both times and this happened in both games, sure she could still be theoretically scum but it's enough to find the Ausuka wagon bad
So this only happened twice? Ok so it is an exaggeration
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:22 am

Post by Black »

In post 515, Meuh wrote:
In post 507, Ausuka wrote:
When did this happen
Yeah what
This feels kinda defensive like "I'm not white knighting Ausuka when did this happen?!"
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:25 am

Post by Bingle »

VOTE: Meuh

I’ll probably do a readslist tonight.

Pedit: I think both Meuh and merlyn are defending ausuka much more strongly than anything ausuka’s done merits, FWIW.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:25 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean, I was referring to the skygazer white knighting me part. I don't remember it happening

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”