Micro 1084 | Quantum Mafia | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by Aliana »

By the way, I have only ever played this game on MS and I frequently forget that other sites, irl, etc. exist.
My point might still apply but it depends on heip's answer.
I townread Aliana.

Post #1000s Collected: 26
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by Aliana »

In post 198, Aliana wrote: Why do you have to be making good posts now?
I just realized my wording is ambiguous so I'll clarify: by good posts I mean good points that are causing me to question my reads all over again. I don't mean to say that scum couldn't say those things.
I townread Aliana.

heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by heipizhu4 »

In post 197, Merlyn wrote: Heip, are you new to mafia?
This is my third game. I played my first game on osu forum, and the second on ms.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:21 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 166, biancospino wrote:
In post 164, ceejayvinoya wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 123, Merlyn wrote:
In post 122, heipizhu4 wrote: My current reading list:
Merlyn, imagine, Alian(n)a: neutral
Not lots of posts, tbh. Merlyn has only made 3 posts (which gives little information), imagine has only 1 post in as an rvs post, Aliana has some interactions with me, but kind of reluctant to think about the setup, not sure why
Doctor: a bit scumlean. Before , his post are all greeting posts, rather genuine. Then he skipped the gm discussion part, and voted for me. Kind of sussy, but I'll keep an eye in drew.
Bianco: townlean. Honestly. He has made several experiments on the setup, and his reasoning is fine on voting me, really.
ceej: neutral. Several one liners, just like his previous games.
Ircher: Hi, thanks for the defend! A tl on you, but not enough for a town read currently (cause the lack of information on the day1 of day1 lol)
Jason: I like his , but his scumread on me, idk, is 'single reasoned'. Not something I like. Neutral for now.

An ISO on myself: This player has done lots of lists and exploration on the setup, however, his intention to vote himself out is suspicious. Scumlean on him

That's another reason why I'm fine with you guys voting me. I tried to be 100% genuine here, but looking at myself's iso, I have sus on myself as well. Let's see what will happen next after I post this.
This is honestly one of the most frustrating things I see people in mafia doing. The game opened 21 hours ago , don't be throwing shade for 'low post count'. I don't like this whole, I have sus on myself thing... Like what? VOTE: hep

Could you elaborate more on why you think his behavior here is suspicious enough for the vote?
In post 165, ceejayvinoya wrote: VOTE: bianco
I see your consider to sail on the bianco+heip ship with Drew.
I would be interested if you have any thoughts on me being the only townlean of heip. Also Drew and Jason, while we're at it.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about why I voted you?

I don't even scumread heip yet and nothing on the posts you quoted indicates that I'm on board with the bianco+heip plan.

Do you believe heip to be town then?
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:51 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 198, Aliana wrote:
In post 195, Merlyn wrote:
In post 194, Aliana wrote:
In post 193, Merlyn wrote:
In post 191, Aliana wrote:

P-edit re: : Why so? I don't recall thinking that.
I thought when you said I was defensive, I thought you meant that I was getting defensive saying I wasn't lurking. Like, you impugn my honor sir! What did you mean then?
I thought you looked like you were paranoid about getting scumread and jumping to defend yourself against anything that you think might be an accusation.
What, that early? I'm new but I'm not that new.
Why do you have to be making good posts now?
I don't see anything that really changed from Merlyn, so this strikes me as odd. From the posts you quoted, the first one is merely a defensive post doesn't say much at all, and the second is a question with an obvious answer if you've been paying attentionnto what heipizhu4 has been saying.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:46 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 204, Ircher wrote:
In post 198, Aliana wrote:
In post 195, Merlyn wrote:
In post 194, Aliana wrote:
In post 193, Merlyn wrote:
In post 191, Aliana wrote:

P-edit re: : Why so? I don't recall thinking that.
I thought when you said I was defensive, I thought you meant that I was getting defensive saying I wasn't lurking. Like, you impugn my honor sir! What did you mean then?
I thought you looked like you were paranoid about getting scumread and jumping to defend yourself against anything that you think might be an accusation.
What, that early? I'm new but I'm not that new.
Why do you have to be making good posts now?
I don't see anything that really changed from Merlyn, so this strikes me as odd. From the posts you quoted, the first one is merely a defensive post doesn't say much at all, and the second is a question with an obvious answer if you've been paying attentionnto what heipizhu4 has been saying.
Maybe someday it'll be obvious to me too, but I figured they were an alt
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:26 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 167, heipizhu4 wrote: Probably get myself too eager to reply to posts without thinking. Anyway, here goes the reply to your questions on me.
In post 130, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 129, Ircher wrote:
In post 102, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 99, ceejayvinoya wrote: Anyone else just wanna wing this and play it like a regular game of Mafia until the mechanics screws us over?
Lol, I do kinda vibe with this.
What I would like to see is the kind doctor following through with this.
I mainly plan on it, especially since overall trying to mech talk through a bastard game is pretty foolish.

Also heip, are you Demona?
Nope,
(or I will be accused by the admins of using secret alt accounts lol)

Atfer reading her iso of the demon mafia, I have a feeling she has a similar playstyle with me, that is,
a) Be keen on early game setup research
b) Actively posting half-screen walls
c) And rather poor at defending?
In post 133, Merlyn wrote: UNVOTE:
In post 124, heipizhu4 wrote:
In post 123, Merlyn wrote: on't be throwing shade for 'low post count'
That's why neutral, isn't it?
The neutral part is fine, it was the shade you wrote after that irked me
In post 127, heipizhu4 wrote:
In post 123, Merlyn wrote: I don't like this whole, I have sus on myself thing... Like what?
What I mean by considering myself scummy is that looking at myself's ISO, and spectate myself, I don't consider me playing towny. Really. So I mean the voters on me may not be scums trying to push me off and have their reasons and I ACCEPT.
What have you done that you, when re-reading your posts, don't consider playing towny?
Hmmm, probably I should apologize for my bad wording skills. What I mean here is that your posts before is kind of 'prod dodge' and I expected a town posting something related to the setup discussion while you are online. Anyway, considering your meta (which refers to a short poster), so I'm fine with that.

And about viewing myself as somehow scummy at that point, somehow, I couldn't recall exactly why I thought about it. Probably I kind of panicked when all of you were pressuring me (who's a newbie that have only completed 2 games) . Sometimes, I have a bad habit of taking most of the accusations on me and thought 'emmm, I did made scumtell and yes, you're right' because I am quite poor at wording and have trouble picking the correct word (eg: the 'sacrifice') so that should be the case.
In post 155, biancospino wrote:
In post 153, JasonWazza wrote: I'ma be honest, i also agree with Drew that this feels like a Heip/Bianco game.

That's probably way too easy, but that's what it feels like.
Alas, that is too easy
Unluckily, I can say, it is not. Tbh, i don't think a Scum!heipizhu would try to perform like my earth spinny d1 lol.
heipizhu4 mentions he is new in this post.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Merlyn »

mea culpa, I missed that
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:02 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 185, Aliana wrote:
In post 179, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 174, Aliana wrote: I'm really not seeing what some of you are seeing with heip, and some of the votes there are very questionable.
Feels kinda weird that you ignored my vote, is there a reason for that?
Yeah, I was only quoting the questionable ones.
I can comment on it though, give me a minute.
I mean how is my vote more or less questionable then Drew's?

Seems odd that you'd call out Drew, but not me for the vote.

UNVOTE: heipizhu4
VOTE: Aliana
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 208, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 174, Aliana wrote: I'm really not seeing what some of you are seeing with heip, and some of the votes there are very questionable.

Why is it scummy that she only addressed me but not you?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:09 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 190, Doctor Drew wrote: Fwiw, Jason is a player that will be town to me until something jumps out at me. Even though he burned us as scum once, I want to believe that power can help town even more, plus I recently subbed into his town slot recently(as you know), so I feel I was able to see how the sausage is made.
Not sure that the game your referencing is the best one to use honestly (especially since if i recall i replaced out fairly early on in the game)
In post 209, Doctor Drew wrote: Why is it scummy that she only addressed me but not you?
Feels like deliberately trying to avoid me, especially considering i don't see how my vote should be considered less questionable then yours.
Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Aliana »

I get why my wording there was unclear, I called him out there because he never provided any reasons for scumreading heip. You did, even if they were after the vote. My bad for wording it like I was solely focused on the votes.
I townread Aliana.

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:13 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 211, Aliana wrote:

I get why my wording there was unclear, I called him out there because he never provided any reasons for scumreading heip. You did, even if they were after the vote. My bad for wording it like I was solely focused on the votes.
No... no i didn't, i gave later reasons to scum read heip more, but i have never once explained the original reason for the vote.
Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Aliana »

In post 212, JasonWazza wrote:

No... no i didn't, i gave later reasons to scum read heip more, but i have never once explained the original reason for the vote.
Like I said, I did a poor job wording what I meant. Read it like I said voters and not votes, because that's closer to what I was actually trying to say.
I will ask, though - what was the original reason?
I townread Aliana.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 210, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 190, Doctor Drew wrote: Fwiw, Jason is a player that will be town to me until something jumps out at me. Even though he burned us as scum once, I want to believe that power can help town even more, plus I recently subbed into his town slot recently(as you know), so I feel I was able to see how the sausage is made.
Not sure that the game your referencing is the best one to use honestly (especially since if i recall i replaced out fairly early on in the game)
In post 209, Doctor Drew wrote: Why is it scummy that she only addressed me but not you?
Feels like deliberately trying to avoid me, especially considering i don't see how my vote should be considered less questionable then yours.
Well I could see in more or less real time how you react to being scum read when you are town, I know it isn't a huge thing, but does help me out.
In post 212, JasonWazza wrote:

That is a great point, we literally both dropped naked votes at basically the exact same time.

Also in general wanting a reason for a vote can come off as just posturing, and always pings me weird because a naked vote usually is done for a reason.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:30 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 214, Doctor Drew wrote: Well I could see in more or less real time how you react to being scum read when you are town, I know it isn't a huge thing, but does help me out.
That reaction wasn't to being scum-read to be clear, but i'd rather not dwell on that one any more then we have.

If you wanted to really see me Town in real time, it'd have to be in a hydra :P
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:34 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 37, heipizhu4 wrote: There is no sample pm.
We have completely no idea how many scums are there
In post 42, heipizhu4 wrote: We don't even know whether a scum exist here lol
It's a mix of this stuff here is the reason i thought that i'm concerned with Heip.

Scum would be more worried about sample PM's it feels like, because town at least have a PM that is usable for claiming and whatnot, it's the scum that would potentially be more concerned of not having a sample PM.

Then the "no idea how many scum there is" this seems really weird, especially followed slightly after with "we don't know if they exist" there is no reason to think that we would be in a game with no scum.

This all adds up to me thinking that this is Scum.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:47 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 174, Aliana wrote: This one is completely unexplained and stays that way. Drew is trying to think up possible partners, but why he actually scumreads heip in the first place is a mystery.
Like i really want to point out to everyone else the actual quote i'm digging into Aliana for.

This reasoning applies to both me and Drew, I think Aliana is trying to avoid getting into a bout with me, and I can't imagine a Town reason for this.
Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Aliana »

In post 216, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 37, heipizhu4 wrote: There is no sample pm.
We have completely no idea how many scums are there
In post 42, heipizhu4 wrote: We don't even know whether a scum exist here lol
It's a mix of this stuff here is the reason i thought that i'm concerned with Heip.

Scum would be more worried about sample PM's it feels like, because town at least have a PM that is usable for claiming and whatnot, it's the scum that would potentially be more concerned of not having a sample PM.
Interesting, I can see what you mean there.
In post 216, JasonWazza wrote:Then the "no idea how many scum there is" this seems really weird, especially followed slightly after with "we don't know if they exist" there is no reason to think that we would be in a game with no scum.

This all adds up to me thinking that this is Scum.
Those comments seem to me like they could be the result of not knowing what's possible or what's to be expected in games like these.
I townread Aliana.

Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Aliana »

In post 217, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 174, Aliana wrote: This one is completely unexplained and stays that way. Drew is trying to think up possible partners, but why he actually scumreads heip in the first place is a mystery.
Like i really want to point out to everyone else the actual quote i'm digging into Aliana for.

This reasoning applies to both me and Drew, I think Aliana is trying to avoid getting into a bout with me, and I can't imagine a Town reason for this.
The annoying thing here is that when I look at that quote, you're actually right (about the first part), and I don't know what to say because I clearly did not think through my reasoning before I posted it.
I can't really say much to the second part except that no, that is not what I am trying to do. But there's no way to prove that, other than maybe get into a bout with you? I don't have anything to argue with you about though.
I townread Aliana.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

This does really seem like 'lack of confidence in reads' from Allan that I have seen multiple times from them as town.
Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Aliana »

In post 220, Doctor Drew wrote: This does really seem like 'lack of confidence in reads' from Allan that I have seen multiple times from them as town.
Yeah, that's town!me for you.
(also Allan? That might be the worst you've butchered it!)
I townread Aliana.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 221, Aliana wrote:
In post 220, Doctor Drew wrote: This does really seem like 'lack of confidence in reads' from Allan that I have seen multiple times from them as town.
Yeah, that's town!me for you.
(also Allan? That might be the worst you've butchered it!)
Ok Alice, no need to get testy.
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by heipizhu4 »

In post 205, Merlyn wrote: but I figured they were an alt
This can be esaily proven false. Check my account, and the only game I have played in is Newbie 2124 a month ago, where alt's are not allowed.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 223, heipizhu4 wrote:
In post 205, Merlyn wrote: but I figured they were an alt
This can be esaily proven false. Check my account, and the only game I have played in is Newbie 2124 a month ago, where alt's are not allowed.
This has already come up, and Merlyn even realized they were wrong.

Are you trying to push an agenda or something....?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”