Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 897, Black wrote:
In post 892, Meuh wrote: Feeling always one scum in Black/Bella and I wanna set my sights there tomorrow but I don't think a lim there is happening today
In post 892, Meuh wrote: I kinda want a lim in {osuka, Drew, Merlyn} because they're all players I'm neutral on at best who I'm not super confident will be easy to read long-term
First of all why do you think I'm scummy? And second why would you not want to vote for me or Bella due to not thinking we could get limmed, yet you're willing to vote for osuka, Merlyn, and Drew? Why are those 3 more likely to get limmed today? And which of these 3 are you "neutral" on? It seems really weird that you're willing to vote for someone you're neutral on instead of me/Bella who you seem pretty confident consists of one scum
I like this post though. :thinking:
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Umlaut »

Meuh, who would you dayvig today if you could?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:03 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 892, Meuh wrote: Feeling always one scum in Black/Bella and I wanna set my sights there tomorrow but I don't think a lim there is happening today
In post 892, Meuh wrote: I kinda want a lim in {osuka, Drew, Merlyn} because they're all players I'm neutral on at best who I'm not super confident will be easy to read long-term
First of all why do you think I'm scummy? And second why would you not want to vote for me or Bella due to not thinking we could get limmed, yet you're willing to vote for osuka, Merlyn, and Drew? Why are those 3 more likely to get limmed today? And which of these 3 are you "neutral" on? It seems really weird that you're willing to vote for someone you're neutral on instead of me/Bella who you seem pretty confident consists of one scum
There's a bunch of little things you've said that have bothered me and that have accumulated to a general bad feeling, and I also think it just makes sense for there to be scum in that spot in the game (you/Bella)
I actually don't think osuka is more likely to be limmed but I still included him cause he is indeed part of that pool of players to me
Merlyn has votes and some other interest, there's been interest in Drew, while the wagon on you have been stagnant and there's been little to no interest in a Bella wagon happening
I'm neutral on Drew here because I still have gotten barely any pings from him which is a pain
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 901, Umlaut wrote: Meuh, who would you dayvig today if you could?
Probably Bella tbh
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Black »

In post 898, Umlaut wrote: For the record I could do Black if the wagon were already there, but mostly because her latest posts set off my chainsaw detector
Who am I chainsaw defending?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:08 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 886, Black wrote:
In post 830, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 828, Bingle wrote: Rat, give it to me straight. Am I the one not making any sense?
I think you make sense, but I also think Ausuka and Meuh are Town.

It's mostly just the vibes, like. I know it means less in this setup, but the interactions feel natural and not manufactured, even though you are correct that the way they're defending each other is weird.
In post 842, Radical Rat wrote: We are reaching the point where we need to start making decisions.

I'd really rather not settle on Bingle, so if you could either sell me on Cook/sheep being Town or join me here, that would be greatly appreciated.
I don't really like these two posts. The first one gives me informed vibes and the second feels like a fake sense of urgency to put pressure back on the lim
Informed about what, exactly? Even if I'm scum I don't know what Meuh and Ausuka are unless one of them's my buddy, in which case I'm fully capable of making up a better reason than trust me bro.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:10 am

Post by Black »

In post 902, Meuh wrote:
There's a bunch of little things you've said that have bothered me and that have accumulated to a general bad feeling, and I also think it just makes sense for there to be scum in that spot in the game (you/Bella)
I actually don't think osuka is more likely to be limmed but I still included him cause he is indeed part of that pool of players to me
Merlyn has votes and some other interest, there's been interest in Drew, while the wagon on you have been stagnant and there's been little to no interest in a Bella wagon happening
I'm neutral on Drew here because I still have gotten barely any pings from him which is a pain
When you wrote were you aware of Invis voting for Merlyn? I think saying that any of these 3 players are more likely to get limmed over me feels untrue and not an actual thought you would have to deter you from voting someone you think might be scum. I don't think any 3 of them had more momentum to be limmed than me when you wrote 892. Unless you knew about Invisibility's vote when you wrote it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Meuh »

I was aware yes
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 905, Radical Rat wrote: Informed about what, exactly? Even if I'm scum I don't know what Meuh and Ausuka are unless one of them's my buddy, in which case I'm fully capable of making up a better reason than trust me bro.
Oh this is true. I had a small brain fart and forgot the setup we were in for a second
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.15

with 15 votes in play, it takes 8 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-06-28 17:00:00).

yeet
Bingle [3]:
Firebringer, The Bulge, osuka
sheepsaysmeep [3]:
Donempire, Radical Rat, Umlaut
Ausuka [2]:
Black, Doctor Drew
Merlyn [2]:
Invisibility, Meuh
Meuh [1]:
Bingle
Donempire [1]:
Merlyn
Doctor Drew [1]:
sheepsaysmeep
Skygazer [1]:
Ausuka

not voting [1]:
Skygazer

mod notesthis is a mod note.

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Black »

In post 907, Meuh wrote: I was aware yes
So you just wanted to jump on something with visible mobility? Rather than start a wagon on someone you seem pretty confident could be scum? One of the reasons you're voting for Merlyn is you think she will be hard to read over time but I feel like this thought should apply to me too. I don't like this from you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 888, Black wrote:
In post 853, Radical Rat wrote: So I think your partner (who I am guessing is Drew) is trying not to engage and reinforce the association, while the other pair thinks you're too likely to be scum to actually push, and doesn't want to defend too hard in case you go through
This feels like such a specific worldview to have this early in the game. I guess that's not uncommon but it feels like there's a level of confidence here that doesn't seem natural if RR is town
Nice to meet you, name's Radical Rat.

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Meuh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 889, Black wrote:
In post 856, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 854, Skygazer wrote: what are people's read on Black? there was a post that pinged me lemme try to find it
Mild to moderate degrees of scumminess
Elaborate
Later. If you're still alive anyway.

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 910, Black wrote:
In post 907, Meuh wrote: I was aware yes
So you just wanted to jump on something with visible mobility? Rather than start a wagon on someone you seem pretty confident could be scum? One of the reasons you're voting for Merlyn is you think she will be hard to read over time but I feel like this thought should apply to me too. I don't like this from you
There's 24 hours left, a blossoming wagon on a player I feel bad about, this wagon has stated interest from others, and the one who placed the initial vote is someone I townread. I'm okay settling for that. If someone starts a wagon on you I'll be more than okay jumping on that.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 911, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 853, Radical Rat wrote: So I think your partner (who I am guessing is Drew) is trying not to engage and reinforce the association, while the other pair thinks you're too likely to be scum to actually push, and doesn't want to defend too hard in case you go through
This feels like such a specific worldview to have this early in the game. I guess that's not uncommon but it feels like there's a level of confidence here that doesn't seem natural if RR is town
Hi! I'm guessing confidence is a characteristic of yours. I think it pings me a little because I'm not a confident town player at all
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:20 am

Post by Meuh »

I get the general sense of "oh scum look for viable wagons instead of wagons that will hit scum" but I'm also bewildered how you can look at the state of the game and think it applies here and I think it's a stretch
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:20 am

Post by Black »

In post 914, Meuh wrote: this wagon has stated interest from others
Who has shown interest besides Invisibility?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 917, Black wrote:
In post 914, Meuh wrote: this wagon has stated interest from others
Who has shown interest besides Invisibility?
I think Bulge was pretty skeptical of the townreads being thrown at her over the readslist
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 916, Meuh wrote: I get the general sense of "oh scum look for viable wagons instead of wagons that will hit scum" but I'm also bewildered how you can look at the state of the game and think it applies here and I think it's a stretch
There has been just as much interest in a wagon on me as there has been with Merlyn, unless I'm mistaken. It just feels weird that you would go there instead of me when your read suggests you think I'm more likely to flip scum. Like what's the harm in trying to start a wagon up on me? At least two other people have said they would be willing to vote there. It feels like you're going for Merlyn because she's an easier target tbh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Meuh »

Might've actually overestimated the momentum there (especially with the townreads over the readslist) tbh but there's definitely some potential, enough for me to want to see if this can go anywhere
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 915, Black wrote:
In post 911, Radical Rat wrote:
Hi! I'm guessing confidence is a characteristic of yours. I think it pings me a little because I'm not a confident town player at all
Only when I think I'm right.

But yeah, it's pretty normal from me. Trying to make it more normal even. Game's more fun that way

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I will not be voting Merlyn

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 895, Black wrote: I think there is something about your tone Ausuka that makes me want to scumread you. Idk...it kinda feels like everything you do is carefully crafted and part of an agenda. It's really not a strong read at all tbh and most of the reason I'm down to lim you is due to a lack of other scumreads

What are your thoughts on Merlyn?
That's not even how I play scum tbh

Merlyn is probably town and I don't want to vote there, I think I've talked about that already. I don't want to vote for drew or sheep either. Bingle maybe but I'm not really confident he's going to flip scum at this point
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 919, Black wrote:There has been just as much interest in a wagon on me as there has been with Merlyn, unless I'm mistaken. It just feels weird that you would go there instead of me when your read suggests you think I'm more likely to flip scum. Like what's the harm in trying to start a wagon up on me? At least two other people have said they would be willing to vote there. It feels like you're going for Merlyn because she's an easier target tbh
How is there as much interest in a wagon on you as on Merlyn yet Merlyn is an easier target?
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”