Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Trying to think of anyone who's trying to rock the Furtive VS Greeting boat right now but the only one rly was Karma on me and Greeting on Karma.

Feels like no one rly wants a push outside of those two so far. Not that I'm complaining I mean these guys were my bottom 2 reads coming into the day, but yea it's something to note at the very least.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

wait shit is it on E-1?

UNVOTE: Greeting
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

LMAO I misread it was on E-2.

VOTE: Greeting
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Furtive is a slot I scumread harder myself because of meta reasons, however my confidence in my reads is not very high at all right now and I'm doubting myself on a lot of judgements. It feels like Furtive has been very careful to not rock the boat and impact the game super hard, and that isn't the Furtive I know. I expect stronger reads and more commitment, it's just I know the forum format can mess with this meta read I have from irl play.

Greeting is a slot that I also feel is a very viable scum candidate, mainly due to how they were positioned in Day 1 (pushing the Karma wagon is still something I'm not a fan of), and voices that I currently trust in this game (Karma/Clidd) are wanting a push here.

I also don't have a great read on HEM rn and I think HEM pairs much better with Furtive than he does with Greeting, since HEM was showing willingness to follow people onto a Greeting vote if need be despite the read he had on Roden at the end of Day 1.

Yea thinking about all of the above, I should be on Furtive I just switched cause of a lack of confidence in myself and that's weak sauce.

UNVOTE: Greeting
VOTE: Furtive
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

The positioning point that makes me sus of Greeting also applies exactly to Furtive too, so I'm not seeing a reason for me to scumread Greeting over Furtive bar the situation regarding his read on Karma today, which kinda feels like a repeat of RvH with the whole lying about meta point.
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Currently the only hole I see in my argument is that Furtive has now actually started to commit to what I consider a strong push, but that's against Greeting and the day is very much shaping up to have those two be top wagons so the push from Furtive feels like a necessity moreso than something naturally born from scumhunting.
Show

Wiki page
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:08 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 1394, Greeting wrote:
In post 1328, humaneatingmonkey wrote: VOTE: Greeting I'm still interested in this slot.
Why?
???
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:09 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 1399, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 1388, Greeting wrote:
In post 1306, OopsieDaisy wrote: greeting is another good option, similar levels of inaction to furtive, with the actions themselves not reflecting great on either.
Yeah, I have a question. Which actions of mine don't reflect great on me?

I have not been as active as many players in this game, agreed. Nonetheless, I did form several reads from my questioning of several players (yourself,
furtiveglance
) and observing others (
hem
Roden
)?

If you are referring to my last-minute
curiouskarmadog
vote then what's so bad about it? I chose the option that, in my opinion, had a higher chance of flipping red than
Roden
, and his extremely nervous reaction to the vote seems to be proving that I might be onto something?
Yea at the time I was unsure what the Roden flip would be but held the CKD townread I still have. You not being on the Roden wagon and instead at the last minute looking to get CKD out pinged me super hard since I felt the CKD wagon was bogus. Obvs now that flips have happened I can see that means a lot less as Roden was townie.
In post 1416, OopsieDaisy wrote: VOTE: Greeting
What was the reasoning for this vote then?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:11 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 1413, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1386, Greeting wrote:
In post 1251, curiouskarmadog wrote: did you have the problem with the walls of text in this game we were in together?

viewtopic.php?t=90681

where I was town....and posted said walls when I had to catch up.
Yes, I did! Not just yours though, there was a lot of high-volume content in that game in general. That's why I replaced out of that game, I simply could not catch up.

Did you forget to mention my replacing out on purpose?

VOTE: curiouskarmadog
so having a problem with posting and thinking a TYPE of posting is scummy is completely different. WHO CARES if you replaced out? YOU SAW I had did it in that game and was I town. But you think it is scummy here. calling bullshit. YOU KNOW it isnt scummy. YOU KNOW they were catch up posts, because that it how I post. Explain HOW this is scummy.
I ALREADY did, READ up!!
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by Greeting »

Meh, not going to waste my time with him either. He claims that because I did not focus on his posting style in a past game specifically, me claiming that it's scummy in this game is a bullshit reason.
In post 1251, curiouskarmadog wrote: annnnnd, here we go.

did you have the problem with the walls of text in this game we were in together?

viewtopic.php?t=90681

This logic is just terrible. In that game
everyone
made heaps of content, it's about the only thing I remember about it. So if we make the assumption that a lot of content = always scum, it's blatantly obvious that everyone cannot be scum. The logic doesn't take into account that a lot of content generates a lot of response, and that this game does not require walls of text, and is much easier to catch up with. That is what PTs are for, period.

And I honestly do not remember
any
of his content from that game, I only remember that it was hard for me to catch up in that game because of the volume and for that reason I replaced out. So saying that because I did not find that scummy before in a past game me providing this as a reason in this game is just dishonest. Because it generated a shitload of useless content that no one cares to read and gives the impression of activity.

It's obvious in broad daylight that he started pushing me only the second that I started voting him. At the time I thought this guy had a higher chance of flipping scum than
Roden
, and I do not take back that vote.

My read has been explained in detail, sadly no one really cares about it.

If you guys decide to vote me out, just please go after him on Day 3.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:26 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 1433, Greeting wrote:
In post 1306, OopsieDaisy wrote: greeting is another good option, similar levels of inaction to furtive, with the actions themselves not reflecting great on either.

I have not been as active as many players in this game, agreed. Nonetheless, I did form several reads from my questioning of several players (yourself,
furtiveglance
) and observing others (
hem
Roden
)?

curiouskarmadog
vote then what's so bad about it? I chose the option that, in my opinion, had a higher chance of flipping red than
Roden
, and his extremely nervous reaction to the vote seems to be proving that I might be onto something?
Yea at the time I was unsure what the Roden flip would be but held the CKD townread I still have. You not being on the Roden wagon and instead at the last minute looking to get CKD out pinged me super hard since I felt the CKD wagon was bogus. Obvs now that flips have happened I can see that means a lot less as Roden was townie.
OopsieDaisy
is having an unnatural progression of her read of me as well. It's concerning.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:29 pm

Post by Greeting »

As for the other wagon,
furtive
, I have been pushing him for a while and I think he's just stubborn and grumpy town in this game. And I don't vote someone whom I think is town just for self-preservation. I vote for scum.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:07 pm

Post by Elements »

Logic is overrated in mafia analysis
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:44 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1433, Greeting wrote:

furtiveglance
) and observing others (
hem
Roden
)?

curiouskarmadog
Roden
Wanted to see what would happen if I threw support behind the wagon. Almost like a reaction check.
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:53 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

And also it was just a lapse in confidence, with people I trust supporting the wagon on you I kinda wanted to just vote with who I trust because my ability to make reads this game has took a massive hit compared to how I played in 2302.
Show

Wiki page
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:27 am

Post by furtiveglance »

It's interesting to see how fast that Greeting wagon took off compared to my push on clidd yesterday.

I'm gonna vote clidd and see what happens.

VOTE: Clidd
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:58 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 1435, Greeting wrote: And I honestly do not remember any of his content from that game, I only remember that it was hard for me to catch up in that game because of the volume and for that reason I replaced out. So saying that because I did not find that scummy before in a past game me providing this as a reason in this game is just dishonest. Because it generated a shitload of useless content that no one cares to read and gives the impression of activity.
do you scumread what you think is generating shitload of useless content? do you think generating shitload of useless content is inherently scummy - like it's always meant to be skippable and give the impression of activity?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:05 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1434, Greeting wrote:
In post 1413, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1386, Greeting wrote:
In post 1251, curiouskarmadog wrote: did you have the problem with the walls of text in this game we were in together?

viewtopic.php?t=90681

Yes, I did! Not just yours though, there was a lot of high-volume content in that game in general. That's why I replaced out of that game, I simply could not catch up.

Did you forget to mention my replacing out on purpose?

VOTE: curiouskarmadog
so having a problem with posting and thinking a TYPE of posting is scummy is completely different. WHO CARES if you replaced out? YOU SAW I had did it in that game and was I town. But you think it is scummy here. calling bullshit. YOU KNOW it isnt scummy. YOU KNOW they were catch up posts, because that it how I post. Explain HOW this is scummy.
I ALREADY did, READ up!!
you havent addressed that you know have done it other games. so why are you still pushing it is scummy here, when you KNOW I do it as town. explain how it is different?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:16 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1435, Greeting wrote: It's obvious in broad daylight that he started pushing me only the second that I started voting him. At the time I thought this guy had a higher chance of flipping scum than
Roden
, and I do not take back that vote.

My read has been explained in detail, sadly no one really cares about it.

If you guys decide to vote me out, just please go after him on Day 3.
I started attacking you when you start putting false information out there.

Y provides tons of information and stances.
X says Y is scummy using false information
X then says Y is scummy, because they didnt provide enough stances.
X votes Y
Y votes X because of above.

OF course I attacked you once you said something that wasnt true.

you are not looking for scum. your initial reasoning for voting me has been proven wrong, but you just want to ignore that.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:26 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

I gotta catch up from when I was last here
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:26 am

Don’t do anything rash
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:26 am

Gimme some time I’m at work and my attention be divided
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:31 am

In post 1325, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 1320, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 1275, Takutai wrote:
In post 1270, curiouskarmadog wrote:
But why does Greeting lie? It does not believe that is scummy.
Monkey is selling his Roden lies already, my answer is the same here: External meta rarely factors into my analysis. playing the devil' advocate, having said something similar to greeting, he might just believe you are scum. I absolutely hate his vote just to be clear.

they’re trying to frame monkey with this one right here I guess
if you think monkey is being framed, do you think we should be looking on or off the roden wagon today for scum?

^^this is an open question for everyone, i rememeber hem mentioning that he believes scum was distancing themselves from the wagon, but typically i'm used to investigating the wagon itself.

Mmm Maybe on. Do you remember the reasoning Roden had for voting element? Last I saw he was saying I was his top pick.
Before that Roden seemed fine to me then he started switching his vote super often and said I was his top but wasn’t voting, not giving me reason why I was his top, and just not answering my questions at all.It seemed like he was just trying to survive
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:32 am

In post 1326, OopsieDaisy wrote: i will say tho, the counterwagon being karma makes me think scum could just be anywhere

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”