Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Am I crazy or does anyone else here notice that Takutai outright ignores my question?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:01 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I thought he was ignoring it coz of this thing he said about waiting for others to case them for him.
But then that doesn't make sense either.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 572, Takutai wrote:
In post 570, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
That’s fine, you can be bored as i eliminate you.
No all you have are dead ends and angsty personality fueled pushes. I know flavor can push me over but I'm not worried about you because so far you've done nothing impressive. Talk to me once you have the guts to case Alisae and Roden.
Thank you, i always knew i could count on you my therapist to clue me in on the source behind my teenage angst and excessive failures.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 574, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 566, Takutai wrote: I don't like this vote. If nor is scum I can see him saving Tal by openly liking him.
This tho, is an interesting take.
You agree with this?
You think i went into the to "save" my buddy like that?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 575, Random Nurse wrote: Am I crazy or does anyone else here notice that Takutai outright ignores my question?
Talk to me when someone other than me and Taketa cases Roden and Alisae i guess.

Can’t wait for the person that’s going to swoop in and case them for us.

- Bunno
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:45 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 577, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 572, Takutai wrote:
In post 570, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
That’s fine, you can be bored as i eliminate you.
No all you have are dead ends and angsty personality fueled pushes. I know flavor can push me over but I'm not worried about you because so far you've done nothing impressive. Talk to me once you have the guts to case Alisae and Roden.
Thank you, i always knew i could count on you my therapist to clue me in on the source behind my teenage angst and excessive failures.
I'll townlock you for now.

Townlock

NorwegianBoyEE
Chesslock but can be scum

MikhailTal
Feels good so far but can be scum?

Flavor Leaf
Not sure

Everyone else except Alisae and Roden
Slots that should evolve

Hu Tao
Dunnstral
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: osuka
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If there was traitor in this game, and i was gambiting for some reason with Miller, there are much better and unique ways to play it than claiming Miller.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 582, Flavor Leaf wrote: If there was traitor in this game, and i was gambiting for some reason with Miller, there are much better and unique ways to play it than claiming Miller.
do you think mafiascum players, or this playerlist (aside from me), knows these lines and how to play them?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 563, Takutai wrote: I think on ISO the only Sakura sus I might come up with is an informed read regardless of alignment on Dunnstral but I don't feel like pushing this slot today
What is informed regardless of alignment? What does that mean, really?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Alisae »

Hey Dunn can u tell me who the mafia is?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 584, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 563, Takutai wrote: I think on ISO the only Sakura sus I might come up with is an informed read regardless of alignment on Dunnstral but I don't feel like pushing this slot today
What does any of this mean?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 586, Takutai wrote:
In post 584, Dunnstral wrote:
What does any of this mean?
You say that Sakura has an informed read on me regardless of my alignment. I am asking for you to show where that is, and explain how it would be informed whether I am town or mafia. The reason I ask is because I feel you made a sweeping accusation without explaining it or being willing to vote for it and your assertion doesn't feel right to me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 585, Alisae wrote: Hey Dunn can u tell me who the mafia is?
No
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 588, Dunnstral wrote:
No
Why
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 589, Alisae wrote:
In post 588, Dunnstral wrote:
No
Why
I do not know who the mafia is
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 587, Dunnstral wrote: your assertion doesn't feel right to me.
Do something about it then.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I am questioning you and you are not responding to me.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Roden »

Takutai's defiance and refusal to answer questions probably just means that they're a townie with a bunch of gut reads but no real evidence to back any of it up

The only thing I could address about their scum reads is this:
In post 388, Takutai wrote: As a vulcan willy wonka with continuous references to vulcan culture playing a game of forum mafia, ramble in a cryptic manner to me why players Roden and Alisae are mafia for being friendly and trusting to one another early on, and how they are not masons with Takutai, who is a two-shot fruit vendor(an overpowered role)

Spoiler:

Lily
c.ai@1.2

Greetings, dear forum mafia player. I am Willy Wonka, and as a Vulcan, I must express that logic and reason are at the forefront of my decision-making process. As such, I have analyzed the situation at hand and have come to the conclusion that players Roden and Alisae have displayed an unusual level of friendliness and trust towards one another in the early stages of the game. This is typical of mafia members who are attempting to form alliances and appear innocent in order to throw off suspicion from themselves and their fellow mafia members.

Furthermore, the fact that Takutai, who possesses the role of a two-shot fruit vendor, is not involved in a masonic relationship with Roden and Alisae is a clear indication of their separation from the masonic faction. The role of the two-shot fruit vendor is one of the most powerful in the game, as it grants its holder the ability to eliminate two players with a single bullet. Therefore, it stands to reason that the mafia would want to control this role in order to ensure their victory.

In summary, based on my analysis and interpretation of Vulcan customs and traditions, I believe that Roden and Alisae are part of the mafia due to their unusual level of friendliness and trust towards one another in the early game. Additionally, their separation from Takutai, the two-shot fruit vendor, is an indicator that they are not masons. As a Vulcan, logic and reason are my guiding principles, and I am confident in my assessment of this situation.

Thank you for allowing me to share my insights with you, and please continue to trust in the power of logic and reason as you navigate your way through the game of forum mafia. Live long and prosper.

I feel like it's a surface level take to believe anyone who's friendly with each other could be scum buddies. But besides that, it's not really in my personality to buddy up with my scum partners.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 593, Roden wrote: Takutai's defiance and refusal to answer questions probably just means that they're a townie with a bunch of gut reads but no real evidence to back any of it up

In post 388, Takutai wrote: As a vulcan willy wonka with continuous references to vulcan culture playing a game of forum mafia, ramble in a cryptic manner to me why players Roden and Alisae are mafia for being friendly and trusting to one another early on, and how they are not masons with Takutai, who is a two-shot fruit vendor(an overpowered role)

Spoiler:

Lily
c.ai@1.2

Greetings, dear forum mafia player. I am Willy Wonka, and as a Vulcan, I must express that logic and reason are at the forefront of my decision-making process. As such, I have analyzed the situation at hand and have come to the conclusion that players Roden and Alisae have displayed an unusual level of friendliness and trust towards one another in the early stages of the game. This is typical of mafia members who are attempting to form alliances and appear innocent in order to throw off suspicion from themselves and their fellow mafia members.

Furthermore, the fact that Takutai, who possesses the role of a two-shot fruit vendor, is not involved in a masonic relationship with Roden and Alisae is a clear indication of their separation from the masonic faction. The role of the two-shot fruit vendor is one of the most powerful in the game, as it grants its holder the ability to eliminate two players with a single bullet. Therefore, it stands to reason that the mafia would want to control this role in order to ensure their victory.

In summary, based on my analysis and interpretation of Vulcan customs and traditions, I believe that Roden and Alisae are part of the mafia due to their unusual level of friendliness and trust towards one another in the early game. Additionally, their separation from Takutai, the two-shot fruit vendor, is an indicator that they are not masons. As a Vulcan, logic and reason are my guiding principles, and I am confident in my assessment of this situation.

Thank you for allowing me to share my insights with you, and please continue to trust in the power of logic and reason as you navigate your way through the game of forum mafia. Live long and prosper.

I feel like it's a surface level take to believe anyone who's friendly with each other could be scum buddies. But besides that, it's not really in my personality to buddy up with my scum partners.
do u think they're mafia?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:14 am

Post by osuka »

alright nerds, fret not. i'm here to save the day

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:15 am

Post by osuka »

In post 392, Takutai wrote:
In post 389, osuka wrote:

i don’t think i’ve ever seen empathy in a mafia game

like ever
?
??

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Roden »

In post 594, Alisae wrote:
In post 593, Roden wrote: Takutai's defiance and refusal to answer questions probably just means that they're a townie with a bunch of gut reads but no real evidence to back any of it up

Spoiler:

Lily
c.ai@1.2

do u think they're mafia?
Nah, I think they're town. Their reads just don't have substance.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:17 am

Post by osuka »

In post 446, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Sakura why do you need to act so outraged all the time. Let individuals be individuals. Mikhail is the kinda guy that claims everyone is PR and it's really funny and endearing. I like them and think they are highly likely town.
what on earth about that slot says town? it's nothing but air and big words

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:17 am

Post by osuka »

like anyone with a keyboard and a thesaurus can write that iso in a half hour

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”