Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:51 pm

Post by Roden »

I still think Dunn is scum and the proper vote today but I'm getting stone walled
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:52 pm

Post by Roden »

I could vote Fire and hope they're just Vengeful
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1725, Roden wrote: I still think Dunn is scum and the proper vote today but I'm getting stone walled
Dunnstral is a vanilla town but I'll hammer him to end the day. Scum have zero chance of winning this.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1709, Roden wrote:
In post 1705, Alisae wrote: Roden what do you think of Norwee
Tonally they seem town to me and they haven't done anything I particularly disagree with. Or at least nothing I can remember off the top of my head. And I find a lot of his posts relateable.

If I'm misreading his tone then I legit need a frame by frame replay here
I don't think this is great for reading Norwee.
Wolf!Norwee is easy to spot if has a clear agenda or something he wants.
Wolf!Norwee is someone who wants to look good and he wants to be justified as opposed to when he's town. When Norwee is town the guy just wants to be right. I think his latest posting towards my posting comes across as him wanting to look good and be justified. I don't think he has a genuine read or concern on my slot at all, I think he's just voting and taking pot shots at me to try to just make me look bad.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1715, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Flavour could be scum with Alisae? Acts like they scumread it, but then get’s skittish later when there’s more pressure on the slot. Also the "i know ur mafia but won’t push u" deal.
you are obvwolfing
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1727, Takutai wrote:
In post 1725, Roden wrote: I still think Dunn is scum and the proper vote today but I'm getting stone walled
Dunnstral is a vanilla town but I'll hammer him to end the day. Scum have zero chance of winning this.
What makes you say that?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

I will compromise on Osuka
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:57 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1708, Alisae wrote:
In post 1706, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I say "everyone is scummy to me" a lot but this game is like truly the truest it's ever been
Sheep talk to me, what's goin on
Random Nurse
Flavor Leaf
Hu Tao
NorwegianboyEE
Firebringer
Sakura Hana
osuka
JasonWazza
Takutai
Roden
MikhailTal
Dunnstral
Alisae

random nurse seems wolfy. I am using a sort of extreme game as a reference point, maybe he just reformed since then
flavor leaf meh I get gut pings but I guess I agree the miller stuff is more likely villa for him but im not as at 100%
hu tao I dont remember ever reading one of his posts so far
norwee is probably town. but if the wolfgame I am using as a comparison is a bad example (apparently osuka has been snowed by him before) then this read is weaker
firebringer no clue, I might actually call him towny but basically null
sakura has had gut pings scum. one super random example is that her woes this afternoon about not being able to find a comfortable scumread felt sorta performative. I feel like... not being able to find a scumread is like totally whatever. sorry if that was real frustration.
osuka is gut wolf. I feel like as villa he was more "directed", like with an agenda of "please kill this person", while his spurt of posts I just read in my catchup was like random stuff and defending self and then meh
jasonwazza is probably town
takutai is probably town but the realization that this was an alt instead of a newb sorta rattled the foundations of that perception
roden is a little underwhelming compared to my past game with him which maybe is wolf if this is a person who is just more underwhelming as wolf. they got more ok tho
I am town
dunnstral is probably town.
u have some gut pings. for example I feel like u are being an agent of chaos and that is more scum u than town u but I dont actually know u that well

page- apparently im on page 26?? I thought it was 36 or some shit Jesus
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1728, Alisae wrote:
In post 1709, Roden wrote:
In post 1705, Alisae wrote: Roden what do you think of Norwee
Tonally they seem town to me and they haven't done anything I particularly disagree with. Or at least nothing I can remember off the top of my head. And I find a lot of his posts relateable.

If I'm misreading his tone then I legit need a frame by frame replay here
I don't think this is great for reading Norwee.
Wolf!Norwee is easy to spot if has a clear agenda or something he wants.
Wolf!Norwee is someone who wants to look good and he wants to be justified as opposed to when he's town. When Norwee is town the guy just wants to be right. I think his latest posting towards my posting comes across as him wanting to look good and be justified. I don't think he has a genuine read or concern on my slot at all, I think he's just voting and taking pot shots at me to try to just make me look bad.
I think i’m right though. In fact your reaction in these latest pages is making me feel even more right. Scum!Alisae is dumbaggressive and can only push back when pocketing fails.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 730, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 646, osuka wrote: there's very little value to saying "hurrrrr this slot is null" so i dont do that because its a waste of everyone's time.

i hardly ever bother to put shit together in a list because that's way too much effort so if you want to know where my reads are at, i suggest you read what i've written in the thread. if there's something specific you want clarification on, feel free to ask but general "what do you think about the game?" sort of questions are just sort of garbage and don't really get anyone anywhere
These sort of posts i think usually come from town mindset since as scum i think they would just try to fake some lame and easy reads rather than going the route of not doing so and explaining in detail why they don't have much yet.
This is probably Norwee talking about his mafia partner
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1730, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1727, Takutai wrote:
What makes you say that?
Players who are obvious town. If scum take the risk to pr hunt here they will lose by POE.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i think your responses have been bad in addition.
I don’t think you believe a single thing you’ve said so far, least of all your scumread on me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i’m willing to stake my life on Osuka!town.
If they flip scum at any point then you’re all free to turbolim me.

- Bunno
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by Takutai »

You love living dangerously. Also staking your life on Sakura town?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmm yeah, perhaps more so on Sakura.

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1737, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Also i’m willing to stake my life on Osuka!town.
If they flip scum at any point then you’re all free to turbolim me.
sure, double down!
bold move cotton, let's see how it plays out for you
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1715, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Flavour could be scum with Alisae? Acts like they scumread it, but then get’s skittish later when there’s more pressure on the slot. Also the "i know ur mafia but won’t push u" deal.
Go for it. I'm all for Alisae getting faded.

I'm just trying a new strategy with it.

Not really skittish at all, I already said what my plan was in a Death Note comparison in regards to Alisae scum.

I feel I'm pulling it off.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:08 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1731, Alisae wrote: I will compromise on Osuka
Can you get flavor leaf and roden on board? I'm couldn't and I'm already detached and bored recruiting, totally feeling like vote whoever suddenly.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Osuka's obv town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My goal is to catch Alisae scum and get them flipped without ever having voted them (bar maybe hammer in a few day phases)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1732, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1708, Alisae wrote:
In post 1706, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I say "everyone is scummy to me" a lot but this game is like truly the truest it's ever been
Sheep talk to me, what's goin on
Random Nurse
Flavor Leaf
Hu Tao
NorwegianboyEE
Firebringer
Sakura Hana
osuka
JasonWazza
Takutai
Roden
MikhailTal
Dunnstral
Alisae

random nurse seems wolfy. I am using a sort of extreme game as a reference point, maybe he just reformed since then
flavor leaf meh I get gut pings but I guess I agree the miller stuff is more likely villa for him but im not as at 100%
hu tao I dont remember ever reading one of his posts so far
norwee is probably town. but if the wolfgame I am using as a comparison is a bad example (apparently osuka has been snowed by him before) then this read is weaker
firebringer no clue, I might actually call him towny but basically null
sakura has had gut pings scum. one super random example is that her woes this afternoon about not being able to find a comfortable scumread felt sorta performative. I feel like... not being able to find a scumread is like totally whatever. sorry if that was real frustration.
osuka is gut wolf. I feel like as villa he was more "directed", like with an agenda of "please kill this person", while his spurt of posts I just read in my catchup was like random stuff and defending self and then meh
jasonwazza is probably town
takutai is probably town but the realization that this was an alt instead of a newb sorta rattled the foundations of that perception
roden is a little underwhelming compared to my past game with him which maybe is wolf if this is a person who is just more underwhelming as wolf. they got more ok tho
I am town
dunnstral is probably town.
u have some gut pings. for example I feel like u are being an agent of chaos and that is more scum u than town u but I dont actually know u that well

page- apparently im on page 26?? I thought it was 36 or some shit Jesus
I think Nurse is townie and I think his interactions with Mikhail are probably likely to come from him being town and I also liked their osuka vote when they placed it.
FL is town.
Sakura is town. She acts this way a lot.
I didn't know Takutai was an alt but ig that makes sense. I still feel like their actions aren't exactly wolf driven and I feel like people who have played as puzzling as this guy has played probably just flip town and say things they genuinely believe in.
Roden I feel like is decently townie? I would be surprised if they're mafia because they don't seem like they're moving about the game in ways that are mafia indicative.
Dunn town, Jason town both of these we agree on.

So to me that just leaves these 4 players:
Osuka Hu Tao Norwee Fire

I think Norwee is obvscum. I think Ouska is definitely their partner. Its just a matter of figuring out which one it is in Fire + Hu Tao. It's probably Hu Tao.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1744, Flavor Leaf wrote: My goal is to catch Alisae scum and get them flipped without ever having voted them (bar maybe hammer in a few day phases)
can u get takutai to put down a vote
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1741, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Go for it. I'm all for Alisae getting faded.

I'm just trying a new strategy with it.

Not really skittish at all, I already said what my plan was in a Death Note comparison in regards to Alisae scum.

I feel I'm pulling it off.
Ok that's interesting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dunno if Flavour as a scum partner to Alisae would post something like that.

- Bunno
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:17 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1746, Alisae wrote:
In post 1744, Flavor Leaf wrote: My goal is to catch Alisae scum and get them flipped without ever having voted them (bar maybe hammer in a few day phases)
can u get takutai to put down a vote
Flavor leaf can make me do anything

Not in this game tho. I called you scum first so ill let flavor push u then claim all the bragging rights for it without voting you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”