Roden
Hu Tao (1):
Firebringer
Alisae (1):
Hu Tao

Not Voting (4):
Random Nurse, NorwegianboyEE, Dunnstral, Alisae

notes
  • Random Nurse is V/LA on Thursdays, Frydays and Saturdays.
  • The combined mod ISO is here.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2023-08-07 08:00:00)
Last edited by biancospino on Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Town are for sure allowed to be wrong.

It’s the being wrong and unwilling to reconsider kinda thing.

I’ve gone back and forth on you, Norwegian, Takutai, Hu Tao, and Alisae all day phase, and while I’m a bit more of a flip flopper than your average Boon, it just kinda feels like they chose slots to town and scum read for positioning reasons.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3101, Flavor Leaf wrote: Town are for sure allowed to be wrong.

It’s the being wrong and unwilling to reconsider kinda thing.

I’ve gone back and forth on you, Norwegian, Takutai, Hu Tao, and Alisae all day phase, and while I’m a bit more of a flip flopper than your average Boon, it just kinda feels like they chose slots to town and scum read for positioning reasons.

But Flavor man, does bullheadedness make one Scum?

We're all grasping in the dark using whatever shreds of solid information we have. If we don't have our inherent biases on how to tell Scum apart from Town, what else do we really have?

Seeing how people position themselves CAN be a good way to suss out Scum, but it's definitely not fool-proof. It's only one way to try to deduce who's who. I will say that working with other players, including your Scumreads, can be beneficial... but you also run the risk of being sucked into the darkness this way. Still, maintaining the lines of communication are important.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 3084, Flavor Leaf wrote: if you feel that it’s warranted from them to be that strongly defending considering how off they’ve been this game
I'm still giving Random Nurse time but here's the sentiment I've seen Roden sheep as well so for once I'll address it. The Sakura flip wasn't in any way discouraging to me in terms of sorting, people who followed my main drive day one would know my POE while I pushed osuka was a mixture of firebringer/norwee/flavor leaf/roden/alisae/sakura.

I've contracted my towncore to Dunnstral and Hu Tao for now but at day two start I was pretty much where I was at day one end.

Roden's plea that I reconsider was very interesting to say the least.

The two blindspots I'll say I have are Random Nurse and Jason and I'll see what I can read if I get the time(Edit: Sheep? Hmmm. Hm.). Other slots I'm more than capable of sorting this game day and going off my towncore and blind spots it should be clear who I'm sussing on the whole, I won't rank those slots yet because first the blind spots, and this Roden wagon is interesting enough that I feel I can solve around it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I do see worlds where Taku is town, to be fair, and came into this day thinking they were.

I’m just thinking i could be onto something here.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by Roden »

Taku doesn't really read like Enchant to me, but if they are Enchant then I might be wrong about my town read there. Scum!Enchant has a history of scum reading me as scum and almost never commits to read on me as town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Takutai, how do you feel about Norwegian right now?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 3105, Roden wrote: Taku doesn't really read like Enchant to me, but if they are Enchant then I might be wrong about my town read there. Scum!Enchant has a history of scum reading me as scum and almost never commits to read on me as town.
To me it feels as if you're informed and I don't see the solving and uncertainty I associate with town.
In post 3106, Flavor Leaf wrote: Takutai, how do you feel about Norwegian right now?
Better than day one because he's nice to me and because, instinctual animal that I am, I liked him going against you, but as I've mentioned this morning already well not sure at all yet, can write pages but for now this is the one read I want to stay dark on.

I'm tired wow so bye.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@takutai - you say that i feel informed to you too, but i have flip flopped on more people than anyone else this game
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3100, biancospino wrote:
Votecount 2.3

With
alive, it takes
to hammer

votes
Takutai (2):
Flavor Leaf, sheepsaysmeep
Roden (2):
JasonWazza, Takutai
Random Nurse (2):
Roden, Alisae
Hu Tao (1):
Firebringer
Alisae (1):
Hu Tao

Not Voting (3):
Random Nurse, NorwegianboyEE, Dunnstral

notes
  • Random Nurse is V/LA on Thursdays, Frydays and Saturdays.
  • The combined mod ISO is here.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2023-08-07 08:00:00)
I unvoted

Fixed.
Last edited by biancospino on Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 3108, Flavor Leaf wrote: @takutai - you say that i feel informed to you too, but i have flip flopped on more people than anyone else this game
I probably said that tbh I forget most of my pushes and work with my conclusions. If you're town I'm reading your confidence that way maybe. One factor with my aggression and emotional posting this day is that I can't stop sensing scum in you or alisae.

I have entertained a team of Roden/Alisae/Norwee or Roden/Firebringer/Alisae(Not sure after what firebringer said RE: Alisae) but it's too early for me to make this kind of speculation knowing my own meta. I still like teambuilding day ones though because even if I'm wrong on a scum pick judging people's reactions by being paired can give me a way too read them, and I'm more effective at finding town than scum that way.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Takutai »

But I've had weird vibes this game. Flavor Leaf/Alisae/Roden would be.... interesting. As of now my stance is still one of uncertainty, I have two townreads and I'll case Roden a time permits. Those are my official reads for now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I would be way nicer to you as scum all game tbh
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 3112, Flavor Leaf wrote: I would be way nicer to you as scum all game tbh
I'm not discounting anything yet but I'm not going to insult or blindside you, for now I'm just slowly working towards clarity.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh, I know who you are.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ll stay quiet.

It might just be Alisae scum tbh.

Im comfy in the pocket, though
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3107, Takutai wrote:
In post 3105, Roden wrote: Taku doesn't really read like Enchant to me, but if they are Enchant then I might be wrong about my town read there. Scum!Enchant has a history of scum reading me as scum and almost never commits to read on me as town.
To me it feels as if you're informed and I don't see the solving and uncertainty I associate with town.
In post 3106, Flavor Leaf wrote: Takutai, how do you feel about Norwegian right now?
Better than day one because he's nice to me and because, instinctual animal that I am, I liked him going against you, but as I've mentioned this morning already well not sure at all yet, can write pages but for now this is the one read I want to stay dark on.

I'm tired wow so bye.
Informed about what?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3026, Takutai wrote:
In post 2999, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2913, Alisae wrote: VOTE: takutai
VOTE: alisae

The whole vote, then unvote, then pretending not to know what's happening then revote just seems fake.
You're not going to get a straight answer from Alisae about their vote on me because it reveals too much and you're probably right, they fully know I'm town.

I'm just curious how Roden's holding up in your mind, and how you've felt about flavor continously saying he won't vote alisae because then no one else will, while clearly going with this person's takes after having 'cleared' them as a miller?
Roden I'm not as sure on anymore. Think he could be town but unsure. And flavor I kinda don't get his reasoning for stuff at times
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 3116, Roden wrote:

I'm tired wow so bye.
Informed about what?
Me being town for one. You're reading me like that the whole game and my feeling is you're scum knowing it instead of town discovering it. I have to re-read MikhailTal.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 3117, Hu Tao wrote:

Roden I'm not as sure on anymore. Think he could be town but unsure. And flavor I kinda don't get his reasoning for stuff at times
Thank you! I should really log off now lol. I'm okay with voting Alisae because really I'm feeling they're acting from behind a facade.

You still feel really really good to me but when you get the time can you tell me what you think about dunnstral, norwee and firebringer? I guess I have to probe everyone here and if you're town I can only see you looking better.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3058, Takutai wrote:
In post 3044, Firebringer wrote: Id much rather go for Hu Tao or Dunn today
I don't understand any townreads on dunn.
I'll explain my main operating instincts to you my read on you isn't solid but I sense rationality: Random Nurse felt town to me to Day One, I'm sticking with that and giving the slot a chance despite inactivity. I have two completed town games with Hu Tao, he feels fully town. I have game with Dunnstral where he was town and one where he was scum, Dunnstral being scum here will be a hard sell.

I have played with you twice also I believe and for now I'm attaching merit to you not being that engaged with this game, it's understandable.

I really, really like Roden as a person right now I just think he's a likely scum flip, sadly. Going through his ISO I fail to see town motivation and his backing up of me while appreciated feel informed.

I don't know what to feel about sheep anymore but I'm leaving them alone.

Norwee.... Now we enter interesting territory. I can write pages here and not conclude anything so not voting them for now...
I don't remember playing with you. Are you an alt? Maybe I have bad memory
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:59 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3063, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3058, Takutai wrote: I have two completed town games with Hu Tao, he feels fully town
I have one completed game with Hu Tao and i don't see the similarities here to that one.
Want to go deeper ino this?
What's different?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 3120, Hu Tao wrote:

I don't remember playing with you. Are you an alt? Maybe I have bad memory
Alt yes, but we've never talked much in a game.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:03 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3118, Takutai wrote:
In post 3116, Roden wrote:

I'm tired wow so bye.
Informed about what?
Me being town for one. You're reading me like that the whole game and my feeling is you're scum knowing it instead of town discovering it. I have to re-read MikhailTal.

If memory serves Sheep replaced Mikhail?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3117, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3026, Takutai wrote:
In post 2999, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2913, Alisae wrote: VOTE: takutai
VOTE: alisae

The whole vote, then unvote, then pretending not to know what's happening then revote just seems fake.
You're not going to get a straight answer from Alisae about their vote on me because it reveals too much and you're probably right, they fully know I'm town.

I'm just curious how Roden's holding up in your mind, and how you've felt about flavor continously saying he won't vote alisae because then no one else will, while clearly going with this person's takes after having 'cleared' them as a miller?

You can always ask.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”