Mini 2308 | Blood over Utopia | Utopia fell.

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 713, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 707, marcistar wrote:
In post 704, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 703, camelCasedSnivy wrote: tbf im only being "hounded" by 2 players im not worried
Or they were just interested in camels townread that wasn’t explained when the player in question had no game relevant posting.

I do think this whole thing makes snivy look pretty good though.

I doubt you go to bat for snivy over arbitrary things if you’re town so the read has merit and it’s the type of easy pocket you lean into if you’re scum.
I felt like marcistar, Merlyn, and meowmeow had hounding energy.

Purely a Vote does not = hounding, but i felt energy coming at you from all those slots.

Some are fair to do so, but the fact 5 people became immediately interested in that isn’t nothing.
OMG ASKING WHY SOMEONES BEING TOWNREAD IS HOUNDING
Hounding is when multiple people are doing it cuz the hounds are circling.

So this is actually not completely true, but partially true, yes.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Dunno why it didn’t add my post. Trying to shoehorn a buzz term is on brand. It’s already been discussed so I won’t harp on it.

The long and short is I think Snivy is likely town via the FL interactions.

It’s the type of easy pocket FL would lean into. And town!FL wouldn’t go to bat for snivy over arbitrary reasons if he didn’t somewhat believe in either Snivy’s towniness or ability to pin their alignment at some point.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:29 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 725, SirCakez wrote:
In post 156, marcistar wrote: this cruel cruel game sucks because i can't tell who is partners with cakez yet..
In post 190, marcistar wrote:
In post 184, Roden wrote:
In post 156, marcistar wrote: this cruel cruel game sucks because i can't tell who is partners with cakez yet..
Why Cakez?
Hes doing this thing where hes complaining but doing nothing to fix the problem. It makes it look like hes here, but hes really just doing nothing. Usually people would just not say anything about having no reads unless theyre prompted.
In post 198, marcistar wrote:
In post 92, SirCakez wrote: not feeling anything AI from anyone yet so I'll sit on my rvs for now
and not pushing to find out info anywhere
Like okay this stuff is valid I understand where's she's coming from. But that was like five days ago.
In post 256, marcistar wrote:
In post 236, Roden wrote:
Why Cakez?
Hes doing this thing where hes complaining but doing nothing to fix the problem. It makes it look like hes here, but hes really just doing nothing. Usually people would just not say anything about having no reads unless theyre prompted.
It's a little early for that to be an issue, I think.

I think I only have like two games with him and they were a while back, but in the one I remember most I was scum vs town!Cakez and your description doesn't sound far off from his play there. He caught me pretty early on so I know he can hunt when it comes down to it.
isnt cakez a "good player" though?? drew seems to think so at least!

if drews confident hes town then im confident cakez will come in and give us some hella good reads to make me change my mind!!! :oops:

cakez will lead us to victory! everyone needs to believe in our angelic god cakez!!!!
There was this post which was just whatever.
In post 381, marcistar wrote: i still dont like cakez LOL
In post 492, marcistar wrote: VOTE: sircakez
In post 671, marcistar wrote: can we just vote cakez out pls
In post 676, marcistar wrote: bcuz hes scum
And then the remainder is this riveting scum hunting here. Your read literally has not progressed at all but you act like you've solved the game already. Pretty lame push.
well yeah i have no reason to change away from you when youve done nothing to make me doubt my read

like who even ARE your "scumspects", all i see is you complaining you dont have any!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

Why are people just restating exactly what I'm saying and acting like it means something else
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 752, marcistar wrote:
In post 725, SirCakez wrote:
Why Cakez?
In post 198, marcistar wrote:
In post 92, SirCakez wrote: not feeling anything AI from anyone yet so I'll sit on my rvs for now
and not pushing to find out info anywhere
Like okay this stuff is valid I understand where's she's coming from. But that was like five days ago.
In post 256, marcistar wrote:
In post 236, Roden wrote:
Why Cakez?
It's a little early for that to be an issue, I think.

I think I only have like two games with him and they were a while back, but in the one I remember most I was scum vs town!Cakez and your description doesn't sound far off from his play there. He caught me pretty early on so I know he can hunt when it comes down to it.
isnt cakez a "good player" though?? drew seems to think so at least!

if drews confident hes town then im confident cakez will come in and give us some hella good reads to make me change my mind!!! :oops:

cakez will lead us to victory! everyone needs to believe in our angelic god cakez!!!!
There was this post which was just whatever.
In post 381, marcistar wrote: i still dont like cakez LOL
In post 492, marcistar wrote: VOTE: sircakez
In post 671, marcistar wrote: can we just vote cakez out pls
In post 676, marcistar wrote: bcuz hes scum
And then the remainder is this riveting scum hunting here. Your read literally has not progressed at all but you act like you've solved the game already. Pretty lame push.
well yeah i have no reason to change away from you when youve done nothing to make me doubt my read

like who even ARE your "scumspects", all i see is you complaining you dont have any!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Like...yes? That's what I have said in thread? There's not even a point.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:42 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 738, Roden wrote: It reads like a discredit, but Marci's case is nothing and you're pretty much saying it's nothing. So it's like...it feels like you're looking for an argument with her. I think it would make more sense to look at the other people on your wagon who either followed Marci or came up with their own reason for voting you.
And this, yes I am discrediting her push and saying it's nothing. I don't really care if I get in an argument tho, ig it could help me generate more reads.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 735, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 732, SirCakez wrote: Basically my impression of Penguins meta is that he powers up later in the game and doesn't do too much early on which happens regardless of his alignment. But I was arguing that his post that pinged me was scummy regardless of that meta. But then he pointed out that he was very specifically looking into the votes on day one for his play and I went back and did ISOs and saw that ya it was NAI
ok so is what made you go do some meta?

I think that's possible, but you also checked into the game two separate times ( and just going off of the timestamps) before unvoting. I know you're someone who catches up chronologically like me. Why did you unvote later?
I was still thinking about it
In post 736, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: also what was the "ugh" in in response to?
I was just annoyed that Penguin was probably right lol
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 741, Roden wrote:
In post 557, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: penguin
Yeah I feel the worst about him so far

I'm feeling out a couple other reads that I want to develop more before exploring

I feel pretty good about Devil, meow, RCE, Roden and Merlyn right now, at least for day one. Everyone else is null or I'm thinking through or kinda scummy.
This is the only time Cakez mentions Merlyn, and it's soon after she votes him.

@Cakez why exactly do you feel good about Merlyn when her vote is arguably worse than Marci's?
I don't think there was anything wrong with that vote on me really, other then like obv I'm town and they're wrong bur that doesn't make them scum. Basically same thing with Marcis push I think its bad but it doesn't necessarily= scum
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

Speaking of scumspects though
VOTE: flavor leaf
Last couple pages FL has been super underwhelming. Feels like hes just kinda here reacting to stuff, there's not any initiative
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 739, Roden wrote:

Spoiler: Merlyn progression on Cakez
In post 487, Merlyn wrote:
In post 484, SirCakez wrote: I was voting the slot to poke them, new player showed up and is doing things so the vote motivation isn't there anymore
What has FL done?
In post 543, Merlyn wrote: My very official and scientific thoughts on alignment so far:

I think they are probably town- meowmeow, marcistar, CSF, dealwiththdevil

I think they could be town? roden, rce, aureal

I am not feeling the town in them- snivy, cakez. penguin

idk- random nurse, FL

VOTE: sir cakez
In post 628, Merlyn wrote:
In post 605, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 601, Merlyn wrote:
In post 598, camelCasedSnivy wrote: RCE can you move your votes onto one of the two wagons

Personally I think leaf is towny even though they don't have many posts
wtf is this post
found RCEs vote strange whats the matter
Okay, I'll break it down.

1) You asked someone to move their vote to 'one of the the two wagons' . It's weird to me. It's like, not only do you want them to move their vote, but you want them to move it to where it will be the most likely to get someone limmed- but you don't care who of the two gets limmed. We have a decent amount of time left, so we don't need to be worried about a no lim or something.

2) Why do you feel either wagon is okay? You've mentioned more than once that you find penguin sus, but you've never even talked about cakez. It makes me wonder if you're fine with either lim bc you know they're town.

3) You didn't build a case to try and sway RCE onto a particular person or offer any reasons one of those two would be the right vote- why would they listen to you and stop voting for someone else and specifically jump onto the top two wagons with no reasoning from you?

4) Why do you care about RCE's vote anyway? Like, so what if you find FL town- FL literally has one vote. If you thought FL was town and in danger of being limmed this would make some sense, but literally what does it matter to you?

This is kind of just a blank vote. Suggesting that Cakez could be town but still voting him feels weird.
I don't understand what you mean by this. Where did I suggest he's town? In the three posts you quoted above, 1) I asked Cakez a question 2) I said I was not feeling like they were town, and 3) a post to Snivy that doesn't have anything to do with Cakez?

This is actually a great example of why I struggle to sort you. You frequently make points about me that don't add up, and then I have to chase you down and point out you're misrepresenting. You do it often enough that I keep thinking you must be doing it on purpose.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Roden »

Merlyn wrote:2) Why do you feel either wagon is okay? You've mentioned more than once that you find penguin sus, but you've never even talked about cakez. It makes me wonder if you're fine with either lim bc you know they're town.
This seems to suggest that you believe that in a scum!Snivy world, Penguin and Cakez are town since Snivy is fine with either of their elims.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Roden »

In post 755, SirCakez wrote:
In post 738, Roden wrote: It reads like a discredit, but Marci's case is nothing and you're pretty much saying it's nothing. So it's like...it feels like you're looking for an argument with her. I think it would make more sense to look at the other people on your wagon who either followed Marci or came up with their own reason for voting you.
And this, yes I am discrediting her push and saying it's nothing. I don't really care if I get in an argument tho, ig it could help me generate more reads.
Fair point.
In post 757, SirCakez wrote:
In post 741, Roden wrote:
In post 557, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: penguin
Yeah I feel the worst about him so far

I'm feeling out a couple other reads that I want to develop more before exploring

I feel pretty good about Devil, meow, RCE, Roden and Merlyn right now, at least for day one. Everyone else is null or I'm thinking through or kinda scummy.
This is the only time Cakez mentions Merlyn, and it's soon after she votes him.

@Cakez why exactly do you feel good about Merlyn when her vote is arguably worse than Marci's?
I don't think there was anything wrong with that vote on me really, other then like obv I'm town and they're wrong bur that doesn't make them scum. Basically same thing with Marcis push I think its bad but it doesn't necessarily= scum
I kinda town read this response, it would be easy to go against Merlyn here if Cakez was scum. And I had a suspicion that you two were potentially distancing but your recent posts don't feel s/s aligned.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:52 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Is she town bad pushing you or scum bad pushing you though
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 760, Roden wrote:
Merlyn wrote:2) Why do you feel either wagon is okay? You've mentioned more than once that you find penguin sus, but you've never even talked about cakez. It makes me wonder if you're fine with either lim bc you know they're town.
This seems to suggest that you believe that in a scum!Snivy world, Penguin and Cakez are town since Snivy is fine with either of their elims.
Okay, I'll give you that, I don't see Snivy and Cakez as scum partners. I asked Snivy that and my other questions, as well as asking him for a readslist, because I'm don't know that we're in a scum!Snivy world.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 757, SirCakez wrote: I don't think there was anything wrong with that vote on me really, other then like obv I'm town and they're wrong bur that doesn't make them scum. Basically same thing with Marcis push I think its bad but it doesn't necessarily= scum
I don't think that there's an open and shut case on you or anything, but what posts are you thinking about that I missed that make you obv town?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 762, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
I'm not sure yet, it's hard for me to tell cuz I'm just kinda annoyed with her and that's clouding my read
In post 764, Merlyn wrote:
In post 757, SirCakez wrote: I don't think there was anything wrong with that vote on me really, other then like obv I'm town and they're wrong bur that doesn't make them scum. Basically same thing with Marcis push I think its bad but it doesn't necessarily= scum
I don't think that there's an open and shut case on you or anything, but what posts are you thinking about that I missed that make you obv town?
I meant that from my PoV like I know the vote is wrong but I understand why it was made and it was reasonable
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 765, SirCakez wrote:
I'm not sure yet, it's hard for me to tell cuz I'm just kinda annoyed with her and that's clouding my read
I meant that from my PoV like I know the vote is wrong but I understand why it was made and it was reasonable
you can continue being annoyed until you actually do something i think is townie :P
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 766, marcistar wrote:
In post 765, SirCakez wrote:
you can continue being annoyed until you actually do something i think is townie :P
I kind of do think it might be towny that he's not countervoting me. Roden basically tee'd him up for it by saying my vote was the only bad one and Cakez didn't jump at it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 758, SirCakez wrote: Speaking of scumspects though
Last couple pages FL has been super underwhelming. Feels like hes just kinda here reacting to stuff, there's not any initiative
You explained town FL
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Cakez scumspect on me is forced.

They say no initiative with me when they know as scum i have zero issues giving initiative :lol:

I really didn’t think I’d hop on, but that was just poor analysis, so I’ll sheep there

And yeah, I haven’t read first 20 pages of this game still.

VOTE: SirCakez

Let’s go to Day 2
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 758, SirCakez wrote: Speaking of scumspects though
Like this is just looking to possibly find a way to get people off of them tbh

Purely survival, but acting like it’s not, while giving a town case on me
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:59 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Why back off the penguin wagon with more traction if it’s just a survival thing then?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Actually I don’t know the vote count and a couple others have called you out as suspicious so let me reframe the question.

Why make the battle cakes vs FL instead of cakes vs penguin d1?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

I don't think this is not how town FL would be reacting here
You're literally going right into crazy accusations and trying to start a huge war/argument with me with a very bs claim that my vote on you was forced when if you read like any of the last five pages you'd know that I've been looking for someone to vote/suspect for a while now. Cmon that's just so wack.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

Like it was basically pure OMGUS
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”