Mini 2308 | Blood over Utopia | Utopia fell.

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1321, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m willing to disengage this Roden, because you do make some good points.

But I feel like I do too.

Like that’s a good point.

But you can see why heated Town Me could think that and act that way?
I'll do this, I need to disengage. This set me off and I get why town!you would be set off too.

UNVOTE:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1324, Roden wrote:
In post 1313, Flavor Leaf wrote: And i gave you the option to work together with it.

You said you were following the plan, and ya know what, a world of me sees that.

But are you willing to accept you made the mistake of not understanding that it was Day 2 sacrifice with the plan?

Because it seems like you’re targeting me now because you agreed to the plan, and i turned on you, when that’s specifically shown to not be the case.
Day 2 Sacrifice is BAD. It's just mechanically bad. We have to either forgo a main development project or a Bureau project in order to Sac tomorrow and it sets us too far back in gaining town power.
Well there’s a lot opposed to it today, and i think bureau is much more important than a sacrifice.

So we don’t have to sacrifice day 2, but I’m open for it on me there and wouldn’t fight it like i would here.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by Roden »

HURT: Intellegentia

I'm gonna back off now and rethink this when I calm down
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

UNVOTE: Roden

I’m gonna reset my reads if I have pressure stay off of me for a little bit.

Just don’t want to be influenced by someone taking advantage and coming after me.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by Aureal »

Man, that 24 hours where I felt like I understood Flavor Leaf sure was nice. :neutral:
In post 1319, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1317, Roden wrote: I think it's shady as fuck that I say "ok let's do resolve this and do it all today" and then see you get cold feet and then pre-flip six different slots

If I'm scum I don't need to do shit here if you Infinity and Marci are town because you're already planning to flip the three of you by Day 3. Scum!me literally just sits here and does nothing and my hands are clean. I gain literally nothing as scum by inserting myself into this cluster fuck and putting forward a plan to get more info today instead of waiting until Day 3.
No.

We SPECIFICALLY don’t do it all today.

That’s like the whole thing.

And if you are scum with Marci, this is absolutely incorrect that you get nothing.

I gain absolutely nothing from playing like chaotic toxic shit and isn’t stopping you from voting this way
Didn't you think Roden was TMIing Marci as town with his response though?

I feel like things are moving too fast and communication is suffering as a result.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ve spent my entire work shift on mafia :cry:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1329, Aureal wrote: Man, that 24 hours where I felt like I understood Flavor Leaf sure was nice. :neutral:
In post 1317, Roden wrote: I think it's shady as fuck that I say "ok let's do resolve this and do it all today" and then see you get cold feet and then pre-flip six different slots

If I'm scum I don't need to do shit here if you Infinity and Marci are town because you're already planning to flip the three of you by Day 3. Scum!me literally just sits here and does nothing and my hands are clean. I gain literally nothing as scum by inserting myself into this cluster fuck and putting forward a plan to get more info today instead of waiting until Day 3.
No.

And if you are scum with Marci, this is absolutely incorrect that you get nothing.

I gain absolutely nothing from playing like chaotic toxic shit and isn’t stopping you from voting this way

I feel like things are moving too fast and communication is suffering as a result.
There were misunderstandings on both sides.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Im gonna slow down, i just got heated and the adrenaline rolled me through a lot
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Deal With The Devil »

In post 1313, Flavor Leaf wrote: And i gave you the option to work together with it.

You said you were following the plan, and ya know what, a world of me sees that.

But are you willing to accept you made the mistake of not understanding that it was Day 2 sacrifice with the plan?

Because it seems like you’re targeting me now because you agreed to the plan, and i turned on you, when that’s specifically shown to not be the case.
Day 2 Sacrifice is BAD. It's just mechanically bad. We have to either forgo a main development project or a Bureau project in order to Sac tomorrow and it sets us too far back in gaining town power.
I won't say I'm in favour of D1 Sacrifice, but this is the first good argument I've seen for it this game.

- Alianna
Hydra of Doctor Drew and Alianna.
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm

In post 1329, Aureal wrote: Man, that 24 hours where I felt like I understood Flavor Leaf sure was nice. :neutral:

No.

My brain can't process things at anywhere near the rate they were moving.
In post 1229, Aureal wrote:
In post 1187, meowmeow wrote: fwiw i am a bit concerned that the deal with sacrifice is that scum can prevent whoever it is from dying, and if they do they get a free elimination the next day which i think works better for them

shrug

That would seem to indicate a mod lie.

This setup will feel reeeeeeeally bad if scum get roleblocks like that when town already seems to not have a lot of power.
Was going to respond to this and then decided I'd rather just nope out of the thread for a bit. I actually talked about this earlier in my big mech wall, I don't remember if you saw it or not, but there's a note under Assassination that says it's guaranteed to go through exactly as planned. I am assuming that the same is likely not true for Sacrifice, especially since it's free. I don't know if our action not going through as planned means a roleblock or a redirect or what, but there's probably something scum can do to foil it.

- Alianna
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1333, Deal With The Devil wrote:

I won't say I'm in favour of D1 Sacrifice, but this is the first good argument I've seen for it this game.

- Alianna
I like the statement too. I’m not a mech person, so I was more just advocating to sacrifice day 2 for alignment reasons on me, but I’m more than happy to just live if y’all want lol
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:55 pm

In post 1335, Flavor Leaf wrote:

- Alianna
I like the statement too. I’m not a mech person, so I was more just advocating to sacrifice day 2 for alignment reasons on me, but I’m more than happy to just live if y’all want lol
Yeah, we'd prefer you live. Devil Drew considers you locktown.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:58 pm

In post 1336, Deal With The Devil wrote:

- Alianna

- Alianna
Can Conform, don't do me wrong Flavor :twisted:

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:59 pm

In post 1337, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 1336, Deal With The Devil wrote:

- Alianna

- Alianna
Can Conform, don't do me wrong Flavor :twisted:

-Drew
Also I can confirm

- :twisted:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ll conform to your confirmation.

I’m gonna take heat for defending you sometime this game, i feel it now
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:23 pm

In post 1339, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’ll conform to your confirmation.

Nah, the Devil is always for the greater good.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 1340, Deal With The Devil wrote:

For the greatest good of Utopia.

- Alianna
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 26
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:59 pm

In post 1341, Alianna wrote:
In post 1340, Deal With The Devil wrote:

For the greatest good of Utopia.

- Alianna
I made it 54 pages this time!

- Alianna
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:41 pm

Post by meowmeow »

what
try as you might, you continue to be yourself.

(alt of Ausuka)
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:44 pm

Post by meowmeow »

In post 1229, Aureal wrote:
In post 1187, meowmeow wrote: fwiw i am a bit concerned that the deal with sacrifice is that scum can prevent whoever it is from dying, and if they do they get a free elimination the next day which i think works better for them

shrug

That would seem to indicate a mod lie.

This setup will feel reeeeeeeally bad if scum get roleblocks like that when town already seems to not have a lot of power.
i hope the idea is we will get better powers late game, but it's like definitely possible that isn't it? i'm mostly guessing because it's free and it shouldn't be and that's the most intuitive answer to me

i would have guessed the mod lie would happen after mafia triggered that effect and not before, but i guess i'm not certain how that works

(alt of Ausuka)
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:59 pm

Post by meowmeow »

i think roden is probably my top townread and i have no idea what's going on with the fl push or why it stopped

i didn't really get the impression the situation was over either

i don't really remember fl's scum game featuring that much ate? but that was years ago and maybe it's changed. i probably need to go meta fl which is zzz cos he has like 2k posts a game

(alt of Ausuka)
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:00 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

I see we got a deadline extension but I'll do my best to catch up before bed

About sacrifice, I don't care to argue for or against it at this point, but it's not a public vote and if we insist on counting two separate votes today, someone needs to take that initiative (and it can't be me lol)

I kinda liked flavor proposing himself as the sacrifice. It wouldn't be very easy to weasel out of that one, I think, unless only scum were in it and even then they'd be outed I think? I guess I'll keep reading to see if he sticks with this proposal though
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:03 pm

Post by biancospino »

Random Nurse requested replacement.