Pronoun: any

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:59 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 159, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 145, Aristeia wrote: mala playing the entire game drunk challenge
ANSWER THE QUESTION I WANT ANSWERS
And more like take a shot every post challenge
In post 147, meowmeow wrote:
In post 137, superbowl9 wrote: Katya seems like they'll sort themselves if they keep hyperposting Ari are you scum or nah?
@drew For real its been a while tho tbf
what do you want to say about ari here, and do you think hyperposting players are often easy to read?

VOTE: superbowl9
No I don't think postcount = readability I'm only commenting on Katya
Do you disagree?
i don't actually have that much experience with katya so i'm not sure. honestly i thought you were saying that hyperposting is easily readable. do you know her?
try as you might, you continue to be yourself.
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:01 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 164, yekaterina wrote:
In post 147, meowmeow wrote: and do you think hyperposting players are often easy to read?

wait do you think i am particularly difficult to read? or that i will be this game? or is this just relevant superbowl9 thought process to you?
the latter, mostly

i have seen you once and you were fairly obviously town in that game. i expect you to play at least a bit differently, since you're on an alt account. i don't know what to expect and will sort you as i see fit later
In post 167, yekaterina wrote:
In post 155, Datisi wrote: meowmeow can be town actually idk

yeah?
do you disagree?
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: katya it she

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:01 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 171, Bell wrote: I didn’t think Katya was a pronoun

it isn't; it is my preferred diminutive as i have learned that if i do not state a preference others will abbreviate my name in unfortunate ways

it (or she) would be my preferred pronouns which i added during the game as i noticed the confusion

my apologies
Show
how to describe such velocity? how to describe this passage in the night?

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:09 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 176, meowmeow wrote: i have seen you once and you were fairly obviously town in that game. i expect you to play at least a bit differently, since you're on an alt account.

they're all alt accounts really

but i think the expectation should generally be that i will be fairly obvious town this game as well
Show

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:13 am

Post by meowmeow »

well i'm not really feeling that right now D:
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:18 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 176, meowmeow wrote: do you disagree?

with your four posts at that point being particularly towny?

which of these do you think datisi might have been townreading?
In post 58, meowmeow wrote: hi everyone :]

i don't think yeka's thing is scummy really

VOTE: doctor drew
In post 60, meowmeow wrote: oops sorry

i have brief experience with you if you're inutile
In post 147, meowmeow wrote:
In post 137, superbowl9 wrote: Katya seems like they'll sort themselves if they keep hyperposting Ari are you scum or nah?
@drew For real its been a while tho tbf
what do you want to say about ari here, and do you think hyperposting players are often easy to read?

VOTE: superbowl9
In post 149, meowmeow wrote: because it felt off to me

first post is easy and would be pretty likely to come from you as either alignment, right

like if you found me to be obvious town in a past game (especially given how scums pushing me early in that game went assuming i have correctly identified the game which i think is like 97%) then it would be expected of scum!you, though maybe not to datisi, i don't know

second post can't really be towny outside of like, 'if town ALL posts you make are towny'

and third post is easy question and fourth post is reasoning for easy question

so what do you think datisi might be townreading? just the simple act of you asking a question in general?
Show

meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:25 am

Post by meowmeow »

my main account is ausuka and the game i'm thinking of is mini 2279 fwiw. this isn't really meant to be a secret alt account

i think it's possible to townread posts 2, 3 and 4, although townreading 2 or 4 is likely to be dubious. 3 could be dubious but could also possibly not be dubious. what a dubiousity.

in any case, my point was that the 'yeah?' felt kind of strange - like, if you think datisi's read on me is weird, which is like yeah fine i believe that is a thought you could have, why not just ask him about it? like what were you trying to communicate there
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 181, meowmeow wrote:ausuka
*spits out pasta*

...god how am i SO FUCKING BAD AT ALTS??
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Datisi »

interesting because my first thought upon reading 180 was "well why didn't you fucken ask about my read if you find it that bad" but then i remembered that it DID ask, but it was in the form of the "yeah?" which i ignored because i didn't really know whether it was telling me to elaborate or what
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:28 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 181, meowmeow wrote: my main account is ausuka and the game i'm thinking of is mini 2279 fwiw. this isn't really meant to be a secret alt account

i think it's possible to townread posts 2, 3 and 4, although townreading 2 or 4 is likely to be dubious. 3 could be dubious but could also possibly not be dubious. what a dubiousity.

in any case, my point was that the 'yeah?' felt kind of strange - like, if you think datisi's read on me is weird, which is like yeah fine i believe that is a thought you could have, why not just ask him about it? like what were you trying to communicate there

okay thankyou had correctly identified then

because i am trying to not fill in the blanks so much for others because shirou yelled at me for it

like if i ask in this way it doesn't give datisi as much information with which to answer the question and i get more from it and so forth
Show

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 184, yekaterina wrote: like if i ask in this way it doesn't give datisi as much information with which to answer the question
i mean this part is correct, i didn't even get the information that the question was being asked
~M
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I think Katya is town, and starting to think meow isn't acting in good faith with their interactions.

I also don't hate Dunn's vote on me, but I don't like Dats reasoning to vote me, feels disingenuous.

And very Drew of me to say, but the brief interaction of std and Dats(std wanting to wagon Dats and Dats saying std is better than that), seems partnery.

Let's wagon them though std, choo Drew choo.

VOTE: datisi

Pre Edit: You didn't know this was an alt only game Dats?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Datisi »

actually in what way is "why do you think so?" more revealing than "yeah?"
~M
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 185, Datisi wrote:
In post 184, yekaterina wrote: like if i ask in this way it doesn't give datisi as much information with which to answer the question
i mean this part is correct, i didn't even get the information that the question was being asked

sure and that's a failing as well

In post 187, Datisi wrote: actually in what way is "why do you think so?" more revealing than "yeah?"

sigh because i was less interested in the 'why do you think so' and more interested in the 'why are you posting about this now'
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:33 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 188, yekaterina wrote: more interested in the 'why are you posting about this now'

like if it's based on those four posts like ???

how could it be strong enough to be worth sharing
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:34 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 188, yekaterina wrote: sigh because i was less interested in the 'why do you think so' and more interested in the 'why are you posting about this now'
and if i say 'why are you posting about this now' instead of 'yeah?' you then know that this was noteworthy to me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:34 am

Post by yekaterina »

so you cater your answer to that
Show

meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:34 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 182, Datisi wrote:
In post 181, meowmeow wrote:ausuka
*spits out pasta*

...god how am i SO FUCKING BAD AT ALTS??
lmao, who were you thinking i was?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Datisi »

anyway to answer The Question i guess, and were like. attempting to get the ball rolling. and also at first i didn't think much of superbowl's comment, but reading meow's post i was like, actually it's weird. because hyperposting is generally a thing of personality/playstyle, not alignment, and assuming superbowl knows that, does seem like a pretty nothing comment that's appearing to be helpful.

idk if that's what meow saw there, but i felt like it was a good find and Assumed so yeet questionable townread on meow is a go
~M
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i can do better

but i don't have to
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Datisi »

i posted about it then because that's when i got the thought
~M
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:38 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 186, Doctor Drew wrote: And very Drew of me to say, but the brief interaction of std and Dats(std wanting to wagon Dats and Dats saying std is better than that), seems partnery.
i am not entirely sure why but this vibes to me as a towny thought to have? i mean i'm not sure i want to be cracking into the preflip associatives on page 8 but i think i get where it's coming from and it seems like a somewhat strange post for scum to make, or at least counterintuitive to accuse someone who's pushing in the same direction as you

i am not acting in bad faith though >:(
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Datisi »

i will incorporate that into my worldview

[post=superbowl]superbowl[/post]
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Datisi »

what the fuck datisi. what the fuck is wrong with you

VOTE: superbowl
~M
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:44 am

Post by meowmeow »

datisiiiii you know my reads are awful stop buddying me

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”