Post by meowmeow »

In post 213, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 175, meowmeow wrote:
In post 159, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 145, Aristeia wrote: mala playing the entire game drunk challenge
ANSWER THE QUESTION I WANT ANSWERS
And more like take a shot every post challenge
In post 147, meowmeow wrote:
In post 137, superbowl9 wrote: Katya seems like they'll sort themselves if they keep hyperposting Ari are you scum or nah?
@drew For real its been a while tho tbf
what do you want to say about ari here, and do you think hyperposting players are often easy to read?

VOTE: superbowl9
No I don't think postcount = readability I'm only commenting on Katya
Do you disagree?
i don't actually have that much experience with katya so i'm not sure. honestly i thought you were saying that hyperposting is easily readable. do you know her?
Nah and no but lowkey I thought all of this would be implied in the post I coulda said katya will sort if they hyperpost instead no? Seems like a weird press
i mean, is that not exactly what you said? i don't understand this at all or what's meant to be implied
try as you might, you continue to be yourself.
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by meowmeow »

In post 226, Shadi1337 wrote: i don't think i have any scum reads/scum leans per se right now - but reading dati's posts i don't hate their thoughts on meow so maybe i just plaster my RVS vote to stay for now
can you elaborate on your thoughts when reading these posts?

VOTE: Shadi
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by meowmeow »

In post 260, The Bulge wrote: i dont understand the superbowl votes

Spoiler: quoting for notifs
In post 147, meowmeow wrote:
In post 137, superbowl9 wrote: Katya seems like they'll sort themselves if they keep hyperposting Ari are you scum or nah?
@drew For real its been a while tho tbf
what do you want to say about ari here, and do you think hyperposting players are often easy to read?

VOTE: superbowl9
In post 198, Datisi wrote: what the fuck datisi. what the fuck is wrong with you

VOTE: superbowl
In post 218, Aristeia wrote: VOTE: superbowl

I prefer pasta
the post i quoted felt off as i said

to elaborate a bit, it felt empty and performative to me and i wanted to see what, if anything, was the thought behind it
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 300, meowmeow wrote:
In post 213, superbowl9 wrote: Nah and no but lowkey I thought all of this would be implied in the post I coulda said katya will sort if they hyperpost instead no? Seems like a weird press
i mean, is that not exactly what you said? i don't understand this at all or what's meant to be implied
"katya seems like it will sort" vs "katya will sort" implies i dont know the slot
I thought the other part about hyperposting was implied too but either way its clarified now that I don't think hyperpost always means solvability (if I did why make a comment specifically on that slot you know?)
Its getting a little pedantic so I'm not gonna keep talking about it
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 298, meowmeow wrote: scum ari? :idea:
You are always gonna be my love
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

this post is not trying to pocket meowmeow i promise

VOTE: shadi

do any of the datisi
haters
voters want anything from me? lmk okay?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: katya it she

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:19 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 235, yekaterina wrote:
In post 233, Aristeia wrote: who do you think is our best bet for flipping a mafia today katya?

like at this exact moment?

maybe shadi1337?

but far from anything super strong there

this may have been a bit of a honeypot as skygazer would say

anyway thoughts later maybe
Show
how to describe such velocity? how to describe this passage in the night?

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:01 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I like the shadi wagon more than the Datisi wagon. Yackety sax feels towny.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 298, meowmeow wrote:
In post 206, Aristeia wrote:
In post 182, Datisi wrote:
In post 181, meowmeow wrote:ausuka
*spits out pasta*

...god how am i SO FUCKING BAD AT ALTS??
scum theatre? :idea:
scum ari? :idea:
Perhaps
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:21 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 306, yekaterina wrote:
In post 235, yekaterina wrote:
In post 233, Aristeia wrote: who do you think is our best bet for flipping a mafia today katya?

like at this exact moment?

maybe shadi1337?

but far from anything super strong there

this may have been a bit of a honeypot as skygazer would say

anyway thoughts later maybe
i'm generally not a big fan of preflip associatives but if shadi flips red i think this is scum like a very big amount of the time
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:22 am

Post by meowmeow »

the whole 'maybe x is scum idk i don't have scumreads' and then calling it a honeypot is so ??? to me

like if you want to honeypot why are you going to such lengths to emphasise you don't actually have a scumread there
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:24 am

Post by meowmeow »

like at this point datisi has already pointed out like the big glaring problem with shadi's post

i think it's extremely questionable to make that sort of complete non-read and if/when people push on it say it's a honeypot and people pushing there were just attracted by your post

like ???
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:34 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 309, meowmeow wrote: i'm generally not a big fan of preflip associatives but if shadi flips red i think this is scum like a very big amount of the time

ah so you've now associated me with shadi1337, datisi has associated me with both doctor drew and superbowl9, and both of you seem to be reading things through scum!yekaterina lens for ??? reasons

there's an obvious question i want to ask here but... i probably shouldn't yeah
Show

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:37 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 310, meowmeow wrote: the whole 'maybe x is scum idk i don't have scumreads' and then calling it a honeypot is so ??? to me

like if you want to honeypot why are you going to such lengths to emphasise you don't actually have a scumread there
In post 311, meowmeow wrote: like at this point datisi has already pointed out like the big glaring problem with shadi's post

i think it's extremely questionable to make that sort of complete non-read and if/when people push on it say it's a honeypot and people pushing there were just attracted by your post

like ???

wanted to see if folks would pressure when there's no real need to

like it's not as though i don't also have concerns re:shadi1337 and am not so patiently waiting for shadi1337 to return and such

but what is gained by the votes that wouldn't be gained through those interactions

like why is datisi voting now what has changed since datisi pointed out the 'big glaring problem' other than your vote and such

what did you gain from your previous vote anyway? before moving on to this one
Show

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:37 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm not reading things through that lens i think shadi is individually scummy
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 313, yekaterina wrote: like why is datisi voting now what has changed since datisi pointed out the 'big glaring problem' other than your vote and such
wagons are good!! wagons make people do things!! this game needs people to do things!!
~M
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:39 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 314, Datisi wrote: i'm not reading things through that lens i think shadi is individually scummy

i didn't mean with regards to this rather with regards to earlier posting

like the continued focus on superbowl9 post when i still feel like, on a base level, it's a post town!you would agree with

felt like that as well as posts directed towards me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:41 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 315, Datisi wrote:
In post 313, yekaterina wrote: like why is datisi voting now what has changed since datisi pointed out the 'big glaring problem' other than your vote and such
wagons are good!! wagons make people do things!! this game needs people to do things!!

i do agree with the third quite a bit and am trying to encourage the doing of things

but the rest i don't really agree with but we don't need discuss that i know you/others don't agree etc
Show

meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:45 am

Post by meowmeow »

i think votes and wagoning are such incredibly common behaviour that i really struggle to believe this as a genuine line of thought. like, do you want dissertations on read progressions on page 13? i voted superbowl because i thought he was scummy. i still do, actually, but at this stage of the game I'd also like to pay attention to other people. and you could ask the same of like any vote that's happened in this game. oh, why do you need to vote there? couldn't you just ask them things and wait for them or something? or you could ask the same for any game. it just feels like you wanted to make this push and the thought process was created after

not to mention iirc i don't think anyone explicitly asked about it? datisi made note of it, sure

and like if you don't agree that wagons are good but you acknowledge town do it and don't want to argue about it... what is the point here exactly? what is the honeypot supposed to be doing?
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:48 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 318, meowmeow wrote: i think votes and wagoning are such incredibly common behaviour that i really struggle to believe this as a genuine line of thought. like, do you want dissertations on read progressions on page 13? i voted superbowl because i thought he was scummy. i still do, actually, but at this stage of the game I'd also like to pay attention to other people. and you could ask the same of like any vote that's happened in this game. oh, why do you need to vote there? couldn't you just ask them things and wait for them or something? or you could ask the same for any game. it just feels like you wanted to make this push and the thought process was created after

not to mention iirc i don't think anyone explicitly asked about it? datisi made note of it, sure

and like if you don't agree that wagons are good but you acknowledge town do it and don't want to argue about it... what is the point here exactly? what is the honeypot supposed to be doing?

??? why is wagoning someone who isn't currently here who is posting in a scheduled manner effective in this situation

like there are many things for shadi1337 to already respond to, my questions, datisi's response, the bulge's questions, et cetera

so why do you want to pay attention to shadi1337 right now? like what is that paying attention via voting likely to yield?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:49 am

Post by yekaterina »

when there are other players you could 'pay attention to' et cetera

like it just feels like oh there is pressure i will vote

which sure could be town whatever

but also could be not town

thus!
Show

meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:54 am

Post by meowmeow »

you asked about a completely separate thing???? like it was just completely different and honestly your questions were completely uninteresting

like "why does bulge think you and datisi might be scum together" zzzzzz i don't really care about that at all. why on earth would it influence me??? oh i don't need to say anything because katya already lobbed a question of reading comprehension where the answer is not likely to be different at all depending on Shadi's alignment.

i also don't think his datisi read is bad inherently. the obvious issue here is that shadi didn't read datisi's posts about me and yet acted like they had a great deal of influence on his view of the gamestate
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:58 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 319, yekaterina wrote: ??? why is wagoning someone who isn't currently here who is posting in a scheduled manner effective in this situation

like shadi1337 is likely to come to the thread in an hour or so based on previous days

and i guess i don't see the difference between voting and not voting re:your post in terms of what can be gained from that

idk maybe i'm being dumb here but are you then just also looking for commentary on the vote? or do you think they're more likely to respond if you vote?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:59 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 321, meowmeow wrote: you asked about a completely separate thing???? like it was just completely different and honestly your questions were completely uninteresting

like "why does bulge think you and datisi might be scum together" zzzzzz i don't really care about that at all. why on earth would it influence me??? oh i don't need to say anything because katya already lobbed a question of reading comprehension where the answer is not likely to be different at all depending on Shadi's alignment.

i also don't think his datisi read is bad inherently. the obvious issue here is that shadi didn't read datisi's posts about me and yet acted like they had a great deal of influence on his view of the gamestate
what?

i'm not asking why you asked the question that wasn't the noteworthy part to me nevermind i guess
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:00 am

Post by yekaterina »

also i don't really get how you think that question is uninteresting in anyway unless perspective stuff but don't want to discuss as it hasn't been answered
Show

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”