Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 722, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 713, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Superbowl
Knew you would expose yourself
I 'feel' you are scum.

I don't need to panic and bring up posts when called out on it.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

So I can't explain my read and when I do I'm panicking

An OMGUS at the first sign of pressure with 1 day till deadline? Your town game is better than this
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 723, Bell wrote: My basic case for Sheep is that they're unreadable and intentionally being so. The only reason that they have such a narrow view of the game is because they're choosing to minimize what they share.
reposting this so it doesn't get lost. Back to lurkin'
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 726, superbowl9 wrote: So I can't explain my read and when I do I'm panicking

An OMGUS at the first sign of pressure with 1 day till deadline? Your town game is better than this
One, literally had no idea you were voting me.

Two, you kept saying you couldn't really describe the town read on ari.......then all of sudden you could.

So ya, phony.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 727, Bell wrote:
In post 723, Bell wrote: My basic case for Sheep is that they're unreadable and intentionally being so. The only reason that they have such a narrow view of the game is because they're choosing to minimize what they share.
reposting this so it doesn't get lost. Back to lurkin'
They did say they were moving into college and wouldn't be as active.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Bell »

I don't get the feeling they've failed to read the game to the point they have nothing to comment on. I could be wrong tho.
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: katya it she

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by yekaterina »

eh dunnstral’s metaread of sheepsaysmeep mostly checks out
Show
how to describe such velocity? how to describe this passage in the night?

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 728, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 726, superbowl9 wrote: So I can't explain my read and when I do I'm panicking

Two, you kept saying you couldn't really describe the town read on ari.......then all of sudden you could.

So ya, phony.
Take a look at , , and and tell me again you had "no idea" I was voting you please.
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 720, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 719, yekaterina wrote:
In post 687, yekaterina wrote: i think you're pretty likely to be town for same reasons meowmeow and datisi seem somewhat likely to be scums

also nevermind this
Who were you referring to here?

bell

but i was confused
Show

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 732, superbowl9 wrote:

So ya, phony.
Take a look at , , and and tell me again you had "no idea" I was voting you please.
I saw that you were fighting me, didn't notice the vote.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

am i the only one who's very confused by superbowl's

ari asked a question about why i said something
then she said she townreads me for a silly reason
then she asked someone else why they scumread me

like i don't get what's the clarifying doesn't want to clarify then about. and she didn't really change her opinion on me from what i can see? im assuming that's the "if you wanted to slap a SR" part about because otherwise i really do not see how it follows from the posts he listed there
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 735, Datisi wrote: am i the only one who's very confused by superbowl's

ari asked a question about why i said something
then she said she townreads me for a silly reason
then she asked someone else why they scumread me

like i don't get what's the clarifying doesn't want to clarify then about. and she didn't really change her opinion on me from what i can see? im assuming that's the "if you wanted to slap a SR" part about because otherwise i really do not see how it follows from the posts he listed there

pretty sure superbowl9 is saying that the times when aristeia is choosing to ask questions about things and the times when aristeia is keeping things to mostly to herself is town indicative

which, mm, i don't know i think i often read her along lines adjacent to this one,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by yekaterina »

dunno feels dangerous read territory but idk what that means for superbowl9's alignment
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 709, meowmeow wrote:
In post 604, yekaterina wrote: does datisi being upset with me for not voting feel like,

right? to you

like it is logical and reasonable of course and he is probably correct regarding why my play bad

but does the way in which expressed feel like, town?
it's not really something i think is ai, i think datisi could write that easily as both alignments

it's not about
could
write that easily as either alignment of course it could

like i pretty strongly believe that anyone could write pretty much any post as any alignment if they wanted to (like if i can post somewhat competently as a scums anyone can)

i guess maybe i just have zero understanding of how you go about determining which alignment posts might be coming from it felt like datisi was upset with me for how i was playing (justified) but was also threatening a scumread for this when it has been scumreading me and pairing me with whoever throughout anyway and also felt maybe disproportionate and also like, it probably knows helping me to who to vote more effective if town if datisi feels he has a better idea who to eliminate than i do
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 738, yekaterina wrote: like i pretty strongly believe that anyone could write pretty much any post as any alignment if they wanted to (like if i can post somewhat competently as a scums anyone can)
and datisi certainly well beyond me/anyone
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like being like, vote or i'll scumread you for not doing so when has already been scumreading me for other things doesn't really make sense
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like i guess maybe amount of frustration with me doesn't feel congruent with the read of me either

idk but like, i am biased as part of interaction and wanted outside opinions (which bell also provided)

but yes obviously scum!datisi is capable of writing such a post / expressing frustration believably and such that wasn't really the question

and i don't see how that sort of thing ever gives any result other than 'this post is nai' in practice
Show

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

i wasn't saying "vote someone or i will scumread you"

i was saying "vote someone or i'll get annoyed. also the fact that you're calling for thinking about the deadline and possible consolidation, when you yourself are not doing the main thing that helps actually move wagons forward, is potentially scummy because it's just empty posturing that means nothing, but i'm not sure if i actually think that or if it's just a passing thought "
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Bell »

Actually, drew is lying. It’s pretty clear he acknowledged that super bowl’s vote moved.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

also regardless of my read on someone i can find their new posts townie or scummy
~M
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 744, Datisi wrote: also regardless of my read on someone i can find their new posts townie or scummy

well yes but if already leaning towards scum with regards to me then the amount of annoyance expressed wouldn't really make sense to me

like if you think a scums is not doing the thing towns should be doing, it isn't annoying, it is simply scummy, yes?
Show

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 660, superbowl9 wrote: VOTE: Dr. Drew
In post 661, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 659, superbowl9 wrote: Im fighting you too Drew jtlyk
Come at me bro
In post 662, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 659, superbowl9 wrote: Im fighting you too Drew jtlyk
But why so quick to go off Dats, then Ari, then me?

So ya, phony.
There aren’t many ways to interpret “off” as anything other than to to jump off of and jump onto someone else. Or in this case, switch votes.
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 742, Datisi wrote: i wasn't saying "vote someone or i will scumread you"

i was saying "vote someone or i'll get annoyed. also the fact that you're calling for thinking about the deadline and possible consolidation, when you yourself are not doing the main thing that helps actually move wagons forward, is potentially scummy because it's just empty posturing that means nothing, but i'm not sure if i actually think that or if it's just a passing thought "

yes i know and i'm sorry and terrible even more so if you're town and trying to be better but here right now i simply do not know

like i don't even think my vote was bad and outside of the bulge it has been mostly unacknowledged and i don't know what to make of that either

like is anyone townreading meowmeow?
Show

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Bell »

It would be a really tortured use of go off to mean “to go off”