Micro 1090: Fruit Mafia - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I liked that it felt kind of original and went back to dragoneater after the initial rush on him had died down and everyone had kind of expressed a view not to lim him

like marci said no
i said no
skitter said no
you switched too

atsi is the only one still trying to vote DE off
dragon eater isnt going to vote himself

so like is it really going to be convincing any1 to lim DE?

I think one thing scum like to do is move with thread flow and it feels really counter intuitive to maintain course here if she's mafia when she could probably do better supporting skitter against you or just bus skitter if she's partnered with skitter?

I guess you could say like she's trying to pull skitter out of 1v1ing you to reroute back to dragon but like i feel its not the first thing that comes to my mind for how she approaches this situation as scum
You are always gonna be my love
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Aristeia »

maybe I'm dismissing the play too easily i'll think about it some more
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Aristeia »

does Ausuka really think of you as some town sucker though ?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Aristeia »

maybe I put you on a pedestal too much
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 651, Datisi wrote: god i feel like town-skitt would take this opportunity to actually talk about her read on me and why she's voting me instead of these very bland responses

but fine - why are you voting me?
You feel off and performative and your reads and trajectories don't make sense to me
I don't understand your reasons for scumreading me, and when you explain it i just go ... ok? doesnt feel like a real read you have (or ever had) conviction in, and it was easy to sheep shea on it
Now it's easy to push dragon, and i don't really feel like you're taking into acct how likely it is for scum to behave the way he did around hammer
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 647, skitter30 wrote:
In post 643, Datisi wrote:
In post 641, DragonEater70 wrote: Anyway Datisi I kinda understand your reasoning here on Skitter, but is she actually known to plan eliminations 2 days in advance?
Because that's pretty lit if she can do that. I could never do that.
like idk how often this happens and it makes you sound a bit paranoid (which is not scummy btw, it's actually townie when I think about it).
So umm you did say she was a pro scum player, do you think it's within her range?
she is an excellent scum player and this sort of thing is like the most basic elimination planning (aka even i could do it) so yes it is def within her range

it is also within her range to make up a reason why she townread you for it later, @skit i did see the post you quoted but i just don't find it town-indicative for you at all sorry
I'm not saying it's town-indicative for me i'm saying it should be town-indicative for dragon -> your scumread on me is in part predicated on the fact that i'm townreading dragon, and i'm explaining why

Does that post impact ur dragon sr at all?
Like did you respond to this?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 654, Ausuka wrote:
In post 646, marcistar wrote:
In post 488, Infinity 324 wrote: @ausuka I mean yeah if she wasn't upset with skitt it would be even more unbelievable. we still don't really see it

dragon eater has been townier lately so VOTE: temporal is a poe vote we're comfortable with
assuming dragons scum, why would scum kill infinity here?
i dont think dragons is scum >.>
i mean if we're talking people threatened by infinity or whatever i think that's literally like, only atsi? like you want to lim skitter but infinity thought skitter was townier than dragons right? this jsut feels like a null-ish read to me
Also why this kill makes no sense to me
Basically her last scumread is known to be town ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 655, Ausuka wrote: tbh i just don't really see why scum wouldn't pivot to the reads before the night falls

like, to me sharing reads then makes most sense if you think you could possibly get nightkilled, which there was a 0 percent chance of happening to dragon eater. for me at least if i don't think i have things i want to share before i (potentially) die i would usually just wait until d2 so i could see an extra flip and read with that context?

the response from dragon eater being to make a reads list just felt like "oh fuck i was careless and accidentally fucked up all my town cred, i feel like i'm letting my partner down! i need to do towny things asap"
I don't really agree with this
(Well i agree that dragon was unlikely to die)

But my instinctive reaction when i see a hammer is to share my final thoughts on the day, regardless how likely i think i am to die

I townread that reaction quite a lot tbh, i have a hard time seeing it from scum

I think scum's reaction is to go quiet, or at the very least if thwy're posting, it isnt to share reads at that point
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 671, Aristeia wrote:
In post 24, Infinity 324 wrote: I hope ausuka is scum and endgames us

-sonya
if ausuka actually shot infinity over this comment and then went on to win f3 it would be a classic ausuka scum moment though I would so be here for that
Why do u think infinity died?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 674, Datisi wrote: i don't think discussing "how likely is it that cakez gave x or y fruit as a fakeclaim" is productive at all because none of us can prove anything about it

what's townie about 655? the way she's like... obviously she does not townread dragons, but the fact that she's not voting makes me feel as if she was hoping some town sucker (aka me) would lead the push there so she wouldn't have to get so much blood on her hands, but surprise surprise my 3 neurons decided they wanted to do something else instead

dragoneater has a total of one (1) vote so i don't think that explains the hesitancy to actually vote there

also not to do preflip or anything but ausuka and skitter have taken the polar opposite stance on dragon pumping out a readslist after realizing he's accidentally hammering but they're not interacting with each other about it in a way that i would assume they would i guess? like they're friends this feels weird

also sharing reads before nightfall is really not that uncommon. ausuka is correct that it probably is Optimal Play to not do that unless you have high nk equity (am i using "equity" correctly there? you get my point) but i def think that "oh shit thread gonna close soon, i need to get my other thoughts out" is not that uncommon of a thought among townies and i just really hate the way she framed it in her post?
Uh you realize i hadnf posted/read since ausuka made that post, right?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:21 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 668, Aristeia wrote: also I think her reticence to vote rings townie esp after a quickelim yesterday
I'm not actually reticent to vote I just forgot to do it and now I refuse because it annoys datisi
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:24 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 674, Datisi wrote: i don't think discussing "how likely is it that cakez gave x or y fruit as a fakeclaim" is productive at all because none of us can prove anything about it

what's townie about 655? the way she's like... obviously she does not townread dragons, but the fact that she's not voting makes me feel as if she was hoping some town sucker (aka me) would lead the push there so she wouldn't have to get so much blood on her hands, but surprise surprise my 3 neurons decided they wanted to do something else instead

dragoneater has a total of one (1) vote so i don't think that explains the hesitancy to actually vote there

also not to do preflip or anything but ausuka and skitter have taken the polar opposite stance on dragon pumping out a readslist after realizing he's accidentally hammering but they're not interacting with each other about it in a way that i would assume they would i guess? like they're friends this feels weird

also sharing reads before nightfall is really not that uncommon. ausuka is correct that it probably is Optimal Play to not do that unless you have high nk equity (am i using "equity" correctly there? you get my point) but i def think that "oh shit thread gonna close soon, i need to get my other thoughts out" is not that uncommon of a thought among townies and i just really hate the way she framed it in her post?
this would make some amount of sense if votecounts were a lot more important to mafia games than they actually are

i rarely see it & when i do normally is ppl who might get nk'd and not limbait? like i have no idea what you're referring to here i just do not see this happening
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by Ausuka »

like giving reads in twilight? yes

a whole readslist full of conditionals and 'idk lmao?' idk i don't really see it
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Really not a fan of how datisi portrays the interactions between me and skitter

Like ... what exactly are you expecting here
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 684, skitter30 wrote: Uh you realize i hadnf posted/read since ausuka made that post, right?
i am aware of that yes, but ausuka had dragon at the bottom of her readslist since daystart, and she did post since you made the "dragons is town because of readslist etc" post so
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 680, skitter30 wrote:
In post 647, skitter30 wrote:
In post 643, Datisi wrote:
In post 641, DragonEater70 wrote: Anyway Datisi I kinda understand your reasoning here on Skitter, but is she actually known to plan eliminations 2 days in advance?
Because that's pretty lit if she can do that. I could never do that.
like idk how often this happens and it makes you sound a bit paranoid (which is not scummy btw, it's actually townie when I think about it).
So umm you did say she was a pro scum player, do you think it's within her range?
she is an excellent scum player and this sort of thing is like the most basic elimination planning (aka even i could do it) so yes it is def within her range

it is also within her range to make up a reason why she townread you for it later, @skit i did see the post you quoted but i just don't find it town-indicative for you at all sorry
I'm not saying it's town-indicative for me i'm saying it should be town-indicative for dragon -> your scumread on me is in part predicated on the fact that i'm townreading dragon, and i'm explaining why

Does that post impact ur dragon sr at all?
Like did you respond to this?
did not seem worth responding to at the time, i think the way you framed the first line of the post is like... like it's not my issue the fact that you're townreading dragons, not exactly (well at least not the fact you're townreading him for the lolhammer + reaction), but the way you framed the townread with the "not sure it makes him scum" and then didn't explain it at all during eod1 even though there was time, it felt like you wanted to get in the "look guys i'm townreading dragons even though datisi is pushing him" like, didn't seem like you wanted to actually talk to me about why you thought he was scummy at the time. again the "very weak defense not meant to change anyone's mind"

i don't know what is the "that" post you're referring to, but no i don't really care about the fact he made a readslist post the lolhammer. i think his reactions d2 have been townie
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 679, skitter30 wrote:
In post 651, Datisi wrote: god i feel like town-skitt would take this opportunity to actually talk about her read on me and why she's voting me instead of these very bland responses

but fine - why are you voting me?
You feel off and performative and your reads and trajectories don't make sense to me
I don't understand your reasons for scumreading me, and when you explain it i just go ... ok? doesnt feel like a real read you have (or ever had) conviction in, and it was easy to sheep shea on it
Now it's easy to push dragon, and i don't really feel like you're taking into acct how likely it is for scum to behave the way he did around hammer
you are like, aware, that i'm not pushing dragon? like, surely? like, your "you're doing what's easy!" narrative here is completely wrong?

also sorry i feel like the "you feel off and performative" is a really easy thing to say that can't be falsified, even when some other people have said you're wrong (ausuka iirc)

my scumread of you makes perfect sense and i'm kinda tired of being told "it doesn't make sense" and i'm feeling like it's a scum tactic

i need to go do an IRL thing but i have more things to say / respond to i think, be back later
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 688, Ausuka wrote: Like ... what exactly are you expecting here
i was expecting you, who apparently thought dragon's posting a readslist right after hammer is super scummy, to have had SOME reaction to skitter saying how that is townie for him, twice
~M
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:17 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 655, Ausuka wrote: tbh i just don't really see why scum wouldn't pivot to the reads before the night falls
???
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 693, Ausuka wrote:
???
*squints*

yeah ok sure i rescind my point.

what's your read on skitter?
~M
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:23 am

Post by Ausuka »

well i got a role pm telling me she was mafia so she's probably scum i guess

i mean, you know it's nullish, right? i posted a reads list. i could go on about how, uh, i wasn't a fan of the argument that scum dragon would push skitter, i'm not sure she kills infinity? but ultimately the conclusion is i don't know!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 675, Aristeia wrote: I liked that it felt kind of original and went back to dragoneater after the initial rush on him had died down and everyone had kind of expressed a view not to lim him

like marci said no
i said no
skitter said no
you switched too

atsi is the only one still trying to vote DE off
dragon eater isnt going to vote himself

so like is it really going to be convincing any1 to lim DE?

I think one thing scum like to do is move with thread flow and it feels really counter intuitive to maintain course here if she's mafia when she could probably do better supporting skitter against you or just bus skitter if she's partnered with skitter?

I guess you could say like she's trying to pull skitter out of 1v1ing you to reroute back to dragon but like i feel its not the first thing that comes to my mind for how she approaches this situation as scum
i switched but i don't think i'd really said i townread him? like i reskimmed my post i don't think i gave a vibe of "i'm townreading / not-scumreading dragons now"

assuming atsi isn't scum with ausuka, and assuming scum-ausuka can sway me to vote dragon again (espeically if she can sway me to start scumreading him again) then her partner can bullshit a scumread on dragon and there you go -> i'm
not
saying this is definitely what is happening but i don't think it's super implausible as a scum plan from scumsuka POV

i'm not great at having good reads as town and i think ausuka is well enough aware of that to be trying to have me on the wrong yeet of dragons

ari, who is scum?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 695, Ausuka wrote: i mean, you know it's nullish, right? i posted a reads list. i could go on about how, uh, i wasn't a fan of the argument that scum dragon would push skitter, i'm not sure she kills infinity? but ultimately the conclusion is i don't know!
you did post a readslist but your gave me a Vibe you might be thinking she's town, which goes against the readslist so i wanted to have an actual read on skitter from you instead of just vague readslist placing
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Datisi »

why doesn't she kill infinity
~M
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

that post is literally just me saying you're making negative sense

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”