You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me

Shadi1337 (2):
superbowl9, Aristeia
superbowl9 (1):
Doctor Drew

Not Voting (8):
Bell, Dunnstral, Malakittens, meowmeow, Save The Dragons, Shadi1337, sheepsaysmeep, yekaterina

With 11 alive, it's 6 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 2 is August 31 at 8:00 PM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2023-08-31 20:00:00)
free crypto
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I put forward the notion that The Bulge dying is significant info. Mafia would have been trying to eliminate a mason, and would have used The Bulge's posts to make a judgement call on them. They wouldn't have thought The Bulge could be a mason based on how The Bulge interacted with mafia.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Spoiler:
In post 466, The Bulge wrote: now i am laughing at the thought of a datisi/meowmeow/superbowl scumteam
In post 498, The Bulge wrote:
In post 490, yekaterina wrote: timing stuff is fine with regards to the because i was just not incorporating time to write the pedit lol sorrysorry

still curious why bell would have been looking at that post in particular though
we coordinated this in our PT, hope u enjoyed the theatre
In post 670, The Bulge wrote: ugh should i read this giant meow post now or catch up on the rest of the thread first
In post 672, The Bulge wrote:
In post 551, petapan wrote: Shadi1337 (4): meowmeow, Datisi, sheepsaysmeep, superbowl9
jesus
In post 673, The Bulge wrote:
In post 614, Bell wrote: Suddenly Bulge is my strongest scum read and we should absolutely kill him.
it was only a matter of time
In post 676, The Bulge wrote: this game is so much easier when i can just tunnel my biggest sr but i have like 6 now and only 1 shovel
In post 678, The Bulge wrote: i dont wanna flip shadi today but at least they're not mason

2 days til dl tho and not another wagon in sight

VOTE: meowmeow? yea?
In post 681, The Bulge wrote: i haven't much cared for ari's contributions this game, the talking to a wall thing in particular.

drew might be scum as well, i usually have a good feeling about him but the feeling aint feeling this time around

These are perhaps relevant posts. Looks like mafia could have thought The Bulge was a mason with Bell and maybe Shadi, and not with meowmeow/superbowl, and maybe Aristeia/Doctor Drew
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I take back the shadi thing they are clearly not a mason in mafia's minds due to
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:15 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1220, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1217, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1212, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1209, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1207, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1206, superbowl9 wrote: VOTE: shadi1337 did a bit of homework and don't know why we came off this

who is we in this case? your vote was placed for 'motivation' and then you moved to doctor drew to 'fight' and then to datisi without much consideration for going back to shadi1337, at least not publically
Yes exactly

His wagon died out originally (at least for me) because the game stagnated and he was out of sight out of mind while we were pushing elsewhere.
Then he gets flashed at deadline instantly appears, unvotes??? ( yourself were confused), and then we just forget about him?? Like hes a lim candidate and then gets mentioned once after that. At deadline compromise lims tend to win out and I don't believe anyone openly advocated against his lim so... why did we just not push him?

i was open to it and was trying to work through datisi stuff to maybe get there and there wasn’t enough support for the wagon, and you yourself weren’t supporting it and weren’t working towards just feels kinda ??? for you to be like ‘why did we forget at shadi1337’ when
we
didn’t

datisi was pushing for it meowmeow was pushing for it i was open to it aristeia was voting there
I mean I was asleep lmao
That's exactly what I'm talking about though like you three were on it and then it just poofed

because there wasn’t any other support so it dissolves into the other wagons because non-viable

like your wagon was viable, datisi wagon became viable, then your wagon unviable with bell locking in datisi and save the dragons switching from you to datisi, so datisi eliminated

from your perspective, none of the things that made datisi the elimination can really be hard scum indicative as could have landed on you if you’re town, and three of the players who preferred to eliminate shadi1337 preferred to eliminate you over datisi, so it’s like, who do you think was forgetting shadi1337 of the people there?
Okay facts: shadi was not limmed. Shadi is not townread (by anyone I'm pretty sure?). "We" as in the collective of the players in the game had a wagon on him, it fell apart, and then it came back for like 10 mins at deadline and died.

If you're saying sentiment was Datisti>superbowl>shadi okay fine I wasnt there at deadline but I didn't see "what about shadi" besides the brief interaction I mentioned (which pinged as not enough for someone who was/is widely scumread). So this is "What about shadi". Does that make sense?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1222, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1218, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1211, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: superbowl

Lock it in, never leaving
Pls be helpful if you're town
In post 1219, superbowl9 wrote: Anything to say about shadi? Or dont wanna leave any associatives?
Lol, for some reason I thought Katya posted this.......was wondering why a weird change in tone.

But, go look at your own iso....don't do that as scum next time lol.
:cop: we've got a cop in the game anyone else in your solve? Open mic
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:17 pm

Post by meowmeow »

VOTE: shadi
try as you might, you continue to be yourself.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1230, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1220, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1217, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1212, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1209, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1207, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1206, superbowl9 wrote: VOTE: shadi1337 did a bit of homework and don't know why we came off this

who is we in this case? your vote was placed for 'motivation' and then you moved to doctor drew to 'fight' and then to datisi without much consideration for going back to shadi1337, at least not publically
Yes exactly

His wagon died out originally (at least for me) because the game stagnated and he was out of sight out of mind while we were pushing elsewhere.
Then he gets flashed at deadline instantly appears, unvotes??? ( yourself were confused), and then we just forget about him?? Like hes a lim candidate and then gets mentioned once after that. At deadline compromise lims tend to win out and I don't believe anyone openly advocated against his lim so... why did we just not push him?

i was open to it and was trying to work through datisi stuff to maybe get there and there wasn’t enough support for the wagon, and you yourself weren’t supporting it and weren’t working towards just feels kinda ??? for you to be like ‘why did we forget at shadi1337’ when
we
didn’t

datisi was pushing for it meowmeow was pushing for it i was open to it aristeia was voting there
I mean I was asleep lmao
That's exactly what I'm talking about though like you three were on it and then it just poofed

because there wasn’t any other support so it dissolves into the other wagons because non-viable

like your wagon was viable, datisi wagon became viable, then your wagon unviable with bell locking in datisi and save the dragons switching from you to datisi, so datisi eliminated

from your perspective, none of the things that made datisi the elimination can really be hard scum indicative as could have landed on you if you’re town, and three of the players who preferred to eliminate shadi1337 preferred to eliminate you over datisi, so it’s like, who do you think was forgetting shadi1337 of the people there?
Okay facts: shadi was not limmed. Shadi is not townread (by anyone I'm pretty sure?). "We" as in the collective of the players in the game had a wagon on him, it fell apart, and then it came back for like 10 mins at deadline and died.

If you're saying sentiment was Datisti>superbowl>shadi okay fine I wasnt there at deadline but I didn't see "what about shadi" besides the brief interaction I mentioned (which pinged as not enough for someone who was/is widely scumread). So this is "What about shadi". Does that make sense?
Between and Aristeia and Datisi move their votes elsewhere off of Shadi. As of 1176 I would say that Shadi was not a viable option, given we had around 2 hours left in the day and they only had 1 vote on them.
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:00 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 1214, yekaterina wrote: like your reasoning can’t be that shadi1337 didn’t get pushed over instead of datisi because shadi1337 is a scums when… you were more easily pushed over based on count at that time, yeah?

like in the post you just quoted where I compiled where everyone was standing four hours before deadline you were elimable at that time why would scums have felt the need to push datisi over to protect shadi1337

@superbowl9
i don't really see what the issue is here

i don't think shadi is scum because people didn't vote him - scum only make up 1/6 of possible votes and are often just as likely to vote scum d1 as town is anyway

but i do feel like shadi was hanging back a little and letting ppl forget about him which let him survive more easily
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:02 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 1227, Dunnstral wrote: I put forward the notion that The Bulge dying is significant info. Mafia would have been trying to eliminate a mason, and would have used The Bulge's posts to make a judgement call on them. They wouldn't have thought The Bulge could be a mason based on how The Bulge interacted with mafia.
maybe? but personally i feel like they might just target people who are widely townread as masons, rather than specifically trying to find potential mason interactions
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Bell »

Personally, I don’t think his schedule let him participate actively. His iso isn’t great though, yeah.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Bell »

I drop a lot of crumbs that aren’t actually crumbs. It’s a quirk to how I write.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:10 am

Post by Bell »

@Drew, if SB flips town will you let me lim you afterward?
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:11 am

Post by meowmeow »

i mean i hardly think shadi would be hyperposting if he was town here; i doubt his actual activity patterns are ai

i do get the vibe his posting towards the end of the day felt more, idk, safe and passive? which is what i was referring to
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:14 am

Post by meowmeow »

to be clear i will be considering people other than shadi today but i'm going to wait a bit
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: katya it she

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:14 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1237, Bell wrote: I drop a lot of crumbs that aren’t actually crumbs. It’s a quirk to how I write.

i think dunnstral was more saying that for the bulge to have been killed scums would have thought he was somewhat likely to be a mason and therefore there would have to be players he could be masons with and thus those potentials can't all be scums and the non-potentials are somewhat more likely to be
Show
how to describe such velocity? how to describe this passage in the night?

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: superbowl

vla til monday
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Bell »

I feel like the opposite happened. Didn’t he vote you super late in the game day while being a viable wagon while you weren’t?
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:19 am

Post by meowmeow »

i feel like you might be talking to me but if you are, no that did not happen

it was like exactly the opposite; he unvoted me when i became not a viable wagon, which i was for a long time, and voted datisi
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:19 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1243, Bell wrote: I feel like the opposite happened. Didn’t he vote you super late in the game day while being a viable wagon while you weren’t?

shadi1337 voted datisi late in the day after unvoting meowmeow
Show

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:21 am

Post by meowmeow »

i kinda think the datisi vote was just openwolfy tbh

i would have liked it more if it was just openly a survival vote
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:21 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1244, meowmeow wrote: it was like exactly the opposite; he unvoted me when i became not a viable wagon, which i was for a long time, and voted datisi

i mean, you could have been largely in the same position as datisi viability wise

instead we have like, aristeia pretty likely to be town if you're town, and possibly the inverse as well,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:22 am

Post by yekaterina »

though could also just be wrong et cetera
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:22 am

Post by yekaterina »

mostly just don't really think aristeia is a scums if you're not right now
Show

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”