the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2101, iambrad wrote: i can see bob's line of thought when he goes into this. you can view it as town v town for sure, but i just don't see it as solid enough to go either way. like, i can easily see a universe where it's just proactive scum play on the same level where i can see them being town. not all wolves will attempt to avoid talking to each other though the nature of the interaction and the carefree posts put me on the same level as bob i.e. not worth voting today especially with the v/la.
me too. i like bob's read there a lot (ftr bob is like, 110% town regardless of his claim). i would just like it to be challenged because i don't really get the dragons townreads i'm seeing.
In post 2102, iambrad wrote: did naerys jailkeep someone last night? is there a specific reasoning behind why they're town to you @Hu Tao, or is it just a solid read you have on the slot?
naerys kept bob last night. they're pretty near confirmed, as long as we have a vig in play.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2103, the worst wrote:
In post 2101, iambrad wrote: i can see bob's line of thought when he goes into this. you can view it as town v town for sure, but i just don't see it as solid enough to go either way. like, i can easily see a universe where it's just proactive scum play on the same level where i can see them being town. not all wolves will attempt to avoid talking to each other though the nature of the interaction and the carefree posts put me on the same level as bob i.e. not worth voting today especially with the v/la.
me too. i like bob's read there a lot (ftr bob is like, 110% town regardless of his claim). i would just like it to be challenged because i don't really get the dragons townreads i'm seeing.
In post 2102, iambrad wrote: did naerys jailkeep someone last night? is there a specific reasoning behind why they're town to you @Hu Tao, or is it just a solid read you have on the slot?
naerys kept bob last night. they're pretty near confirmed, as long as we have a vig in play.
yeah i'm okay with keeping the dragon pressure because even though i may have just made that last post i have no problem killing anybody here. too many games of the last wolf being insanely deep for no fucking reason and blowing 9v1's across the board or winning them 1v9. there's a universe for anyone.

i dunno if a vig is in play. is bbmolla a legitimate crazy mafia kill at night? like, there's no universe where mafia shoots bbmolla and keeps bob alive, so naerys can validate his jailkeeper claim? it's not like naerys was under crazy pressure, so realistically he's capable of making that play relatively easily. and what was bob informed of at night? that he was unable to perform an action or no result?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by the worst »

naerys isn't totally cleared, but i'd put her at a fairly similar scum probability to hu tao, maybe slightly less likely. firmly in the "this is total moonlogic and there's several universes which make more sense first" bucket.

bbm seems like a fairly solid vig kill, and a fairly iffy scum nk. i think his only readily available read at the end was that bob was scum on d2. like maybe naerys makes that kill because bbm's read on them is non-obvious but it just feels quite remote compared to the idea of naerys just being town who jailkept bob. not impossible, it's just a decision which is totally intentionally not optimal with the hopes of getting by via dayplay and like. idk. maybe.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by the worst »

when i take a step back and align myself i get the yimmy lim a bit more.

i think today's optimal lim is somewhere at the bottom of this list, at some point my personal reads kick in too.

me (insincerely)
bob
naerys
hu tao
brad (pass til d4)
me (sincerely)
yimmy
iavh
dragons
nurse
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 2106, the worst wrote: when i take a step back and align myself i get the yimmy lim a bit more.

i think today's optimal lim is somewhere at the bottom of this list, at some point my personal reads kick in too.

me (insincerely)
bob
naerys
hu tao
brad (pass til d4)
me (sincerely)
yimmy
iavh
dragons
nurse

And how exactly do you have me at the bottom of your "reads" list?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2107, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 2106, the worst wrote: when i take a step back and align myself i get the yimmy lim a bit more.

me (insincerely)
bob
naerys
hu tao
brad (pass til d4)
me (sincerely)
yimmy
iavh
dragons
nurse

And how exactly do you have me at the bottom of your "reads" list?
you've done nothing to solve since I got here, haven't engaged with the things I've brought up, your iso is very flat, your role adds nothing to the game. idk if you're scum but I don't think you should be around in f3-4 and I worry that you're on course to be.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by the worst »

If I'm being uncharitable - why shouldn't you be there? :p
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 2078, iambrad wrote: i dont remember the word, but on most forums analysing why someone replaced out is rulebreaking and universally considered very poor etiquette. plus it's just fucking garbage
In post 2079, iambrad wrote:
In post 2074, Random Nurse wrote: I took feel comfortable eliminating that slot. It would answer many questions.

VOTE: iambrad

Yimmy I think is more pissing me off because all he's done is say I'm Scum for BS reasons, and I get the feeling he's just doing that to make it look like he's Town. Could just be tunneled Town, too. I'm more of less exasperated by it.

I think the iambrad slot is Scum. Why else would CS just vanish with no warning after the second Scum got eliminated? It's super-easy for iambrad to just say "lol no, I'm a VT," and deny it. It's bullshit that CS replaced out this way, and I think it's because he was Scum, saw the writing on the wall, and decided to nope out.
serious no no

VOTE: Yimmy
i think you are confused. you are quoting random nurse, not me. i speculated as to what civil scum might have done the night before he replaced, which is certainly fair game (and his replacement is inconsequential to the thought process)
anyway sure i will take an excuse to be off the hook for a cs iso (it's a lot). it has been a very long day, sorry for the kind of empty post. i'll try to iso iavh or pc before the day ends.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by the worst »

I think brad's vote for you makes a lot of sense in a way I can't explain rn
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i could believe there's something more there but for now it really looks like he is voting me for something rn did
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by the worst »

frustratingly I don't think there's really an option outside of you & yimmy rn I feel stuck trying to make one
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by the worst »

you & brad* sorry
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by Yimmy »

why aren't iavh and rn and std on the table fow you anymore? why is Brad an option for you now since he kinda wasn't in 2089? umm it kinda makes sense if i think about it but ill ask anyway
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by the worst »

they are. i'm voting dragons i think, i'd also be very keen to vote rn. i'm talking more in terms of people who others are willing to vote
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Nurse

there's 36 hours til deadline. i'll probably be here tomorrow and i trust in my ability to crack this game open there.

if anyone is willing to give me any level of clout - please get off brad. that is a really bad lim at this exact moment, and we can explore why on d4 imo.
i'd like, rather not do yimmy, but i get that.

if anyone else is keen for dragons please @ me but i'm realising i was vanity wagoning
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by the worst »

iambrad (3): Naerys, iamveryhappy, Random Nurse
Yimmy (2): Hu Tao, iambrad
Random Nurse (2): Yimmy, the worst
the worst (1): Save The Dragons

Not Voting (1): bob3141

RN's vote on brad is by far the worst
i think the yimmy wagon is well intended, and like in the absolute worst case scenario i'll go there, but it's not my favourite.

if anyone is seriously considering brad here, not just doing a policy thing because they didn't like his predecessor, can they please reach out? i'll be in the thread a bunch til deadline that is not the right lim
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:49 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 2045, iambrad wrote:
In post 1508, Yimmy wrote:
In post 1500, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1488, Civil Scum wrote: A BP Miller claim only serves scum.

And no, if you are being dramatic about how paranoid you are in a game at the same time you’re saying you accepted such a ridiculous PR claim at face value is an absolute contradiction.
Does that mean I’m scum then
don't understand this post

im comfortable with a looker lim. the wagon is towny and looker has been a super nothing slot (also town actually doesn't respond to e-1 like that). so here
intent to hammer

probably tomorrow evening cause i don't see any sort of fatigue in the town and we have a few things going on that seen worth exploring

bbmolla feels town. i feel like scum wants to let civil scum's tunnel fester. maaaybe they don't if pc is scum? anyway heart says he's town. iavh post is out of touch just like bobs weird vanity wagon. maybe worse actually cause people have started talking about limming rn so it feels a bit more intentional. we definitely look at that if looker flips town

ugh i could hammer tonight. let me torment myself over it for a few minutes
In post 1510, Yimmy wrote: ok i isoed greeting and looker and im still ok with limming them and i thought about it and nobody seems bothered with the day ending tonight and i don't want to drag out this torment (why would i offer to torment myself. horrible choice) and dunnstral said to and i love doing what people say
VOTE: looker
these two posts on the other hand, not very far apart from each other, does not feel organic in the slightest. he had some catchup post previously before this, and it didn't really pop out at all. he gives a pretty whatever read on looker, but there's clearly no umph behind the read. the bbmolla read is alright, but then he flips back and forth like 5 times again in the post before going and hammering. i dunno, it seems like he read mafia chat, and they pressured him into hammering to get some sort of distance between him and the wagon.
can't sleep so here's an icky stinky defense

i think it's super real that those posts don't feel organic. like it definitely feels like i was talked into hammering and i would assert that I effectively was by Dannflor's . hammering kinda stresses me out cause it's making the decision to end the day for everyone and im not a huge fan if making decisions for other people, so dannflor supporting the decision to end the day at all did a lot for me. and i don't remember completely but i think I was particularly concerned about making a decision for cs so dannflor saying that specifically was whatever helped.
so it makes sense that it feels like someone kinda changed my mind because in my memory dannflor literally did. anyway sorry that i an doing this instead of scumhunting (scumhunting does not give me the peace of mind that i need in order to fall asleep like how a defense does. it kinda does the opposite actually)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:51 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 2116, the worst wrote: they are. i'm voting dragons i think, i'd also be very keen to vote rn. i'm talking more in terms of people who others are willing to vote
ok that's what i figured
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by the worst »

yimmy - could i check where your read on dragons is at? he's a good poster, was there a particular moment when your third eye opened and you were shot down by how towny he is?

if this isn't helpful & you need to sleep we have time and stuff. sorry this is kinda overtly pockety but i have a feeling you may be today's elim kinda by default and i'm not like.. thrilled about it..
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:19 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2110, Yimmy wrote:
In post 2078, iambrad wrote: i dont remember the word, but on most forums analysing why someone replaced out is rulebreaking and universally considered very poor etiquette. plus it's just fucking garbage
In post 2079, iambrad wrote:
In post 2074, Random Nurse wrote: I took feel comfortable eliminating that slot. It would answer many questions.

VOTE: iambrad

Yimmy I think is more pissing me off because all he's done is say I'm Scum for BS reasons, and I get the feeling he's just doing that to make it look like he's Town. Could just be tunneled Town, too. I'm more of less exasperated by it.

I think the iambrad slot is Scum. Why else would CS just vanish with no warning after the second Scum got eliminated? It's super-easy for iambrad to just say "lol no, I'm a VT," and deny it. It's bullshit that CS replaced out this way, and I think it's because he was Scum, saw the writing on the wall, and decided to nope out.
serious no no

VOTE: Yimmy
i think you are confused. you are quoting random nurse, not me. i speculated as to what civil scum might have done the night before he replaced, which is certainly fair game (and his replacement is inconsequential to the thought process)
anyway sure i will take an excuse to be off the hook for a cs iso (it's a lot). it has been a very long day, sorry for the kind of empty post. i'll try to iso iavh or pc before the day ends.
i was responding to random nurse, but as an aside, i voted you. consider it a naked vote, sorry for the confusion.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:21 pm

Post by iambrad »

i feel like i'm getting pocketed by the worst, and it's giving me the strangest sense of deja vu.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:31 pm

Post by the worst »

i pocket as town all the time it's a bad habit.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm aware i'm being disruptive and interacting with you + a couple of other people in a way which is like, a bit strange, i can explain a lot more on d4.

this game feels extremely solvable, and we have a vig who can help clean up the poe. i'm just very critical that dragons & rn seem to be getting a very free run rn.

how married are you to your yimmy vote & how do you feel about rn?
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:42 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2125, the worst wrote: i'm aware i'm being disruptive and interacting with you + a couple of other people in a way which is like, a bit strange, i can explain a lot more on d4.

this game feels extremely solvable, and we have a vig who can help clean up the poe. i'm just very critical that dragons & rn seem to be getting a very free run rn.

how married are you to your yimmy vote & how do you feel about rn?
it's only there to apply pressure in a spot where it can be applied and not some random off wagon i feel comfortable about. it shows that i have no qualms about killing yimmy, but i'm not attached to anything at the moment. i am not, however, feeling random nurse. i dunno, antagonistic gameplay and a carefree attitude as last wolf who's in a real shit position is not how i imagine the last wolf would play this. at least for today, i just don't see it being rn though i agree with you on not reaching a potential f3. in the end, there's 6 people i have in my poe, and seeing any of them in f3 is probably for the worst. that's just where the game is. if not yimmy, happytobehere is where i'm thinking. i'm also extremely neutral on your slot as well and think you pose way more danger than rn.

i don't think you're being disruptive i prefer to play this way of bouncing reads off people and figuring stuff out together.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:50 pm

Post by the worst »

hmm. i guess if i were scum, rn would be firmly in the bucket of like "people i should turn people on to win the game".

do you have a read on dragons atp?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”