Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 248, Alianna wrote:
In post 246, Alianna wrote:
In post 244, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 242, Alianna wrote: I'm inclined to townlean you being so chill about being in hammer range though, unless maybe you're paired with Bone.
I maybe could see why you think they could be paired with Bone, but is there a reason or just vibes?
If they're paired with Bone, they'd know the suggestion of lolhammering is just a bluff
(or if scum actually did lolhammer their buddy D1 for some reason, they'd just get locktowned lol)
. I'm only commenting on that interaction though, haven't looked yet to see if there's anything else that might rule out the pair and also vibe-reading Klazam as town anyway.
Actually, never mind, there'd probably be more moon logic and WIFOM over it in this playerlist. Not really relevant to the point though.
This does feel like the 'not sure of herself' townAlberta.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 243, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 240, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 176, T-Bone wrote: It's actually funny because I had thought that yessiree had dropped the PT tell on page 1 post 23 when he made a nonsequiter reference to Klaz's scum games or lack thereof. But the way Flower responds to yessiree and to everyone else they respond to upon their entrance is so different and also says "i have a PT" and it says to me "I have a PT with yessiree". Compare Flower's 25 a response to STD and their entrance, to 27 a response to yessiree. Then in 34 to Merlyn and again in 38 to STD. One of these things is not like the other. There is some get-to-know-you energy in Flower's responses to STD and Merlyn vs I-know-everything-about-you in response to yessiree. No, I'm not referencing to overall familiarity from other games. There is always this feeling out period that players need to do at the start of the game to see where they stand. Flower did not feel out yessiree at all like they did other players. That tells me they did it in their PT already. Flower goes on to feel out Klaz because they are meeting for the first time in this game on page 3. Then when Flower addresses yessiree again in 68 that's gone once again.

There's no sense in me quoting out of context so I will link to where I think it begins and you should read with my comments in mind.

viewtopic.php?p=13902327#p13902327
this seems wild
As a fellow moon thinker I like where TBone is coming from. However not to speak for yessiree but I think it’s common to make a snap judgement on players one way or the other. Which is going to shade how you interact with them, or don’t even.
I mean, why do you like where they are coming from? Especially how they have acted since that post.....do you like that as well?

Also, moon logic/thinking is forever now known as a Drew Post.....get with the times RC.... :cool:
gonna butt in here and say I get where he's coming from too. Looking at opening posts for awkwardness/unnaturalness/associations is a neat way to find scum in early game, especially since there's daytalk

I mean his reads failed spectacularly but I still commend his methods
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 250, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 248, Alianna wrote:
In post 246, Alianna wrote:
In post 244, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 242, Alianna wrote: I'm inclined to townlean you being so chill about being in hammer range though, unless maybe you're paired with Bone.
I maybe could see why you think they could be paired with Bone, but is there a reason or just vibes?
If they're paired with Bone, they'd know the suggestion of lolhammering is just a bluff
(or if scum actually did lolhammer their buddy D1 for some reason, they'd just get locktowned lol)
. I'm only commenting on that interaction though, haven't looked yet to see if there's anything else that might rule out the pair and also vibe-reading Klazam as town anyway.
Actually, never mind, there'd probably be more moon logic and WIFOM over it in this playerlist. Not really relevant to the point though.
This does feel like the 'not sure of herself' townAlberta.
I am actually from Alberta, the misspelling is accurate this time lol.
I wonder if I could design a theme game around all the ways my name has been intentionally butchered on this site. The setup would probably be wack but it'd be funny.
I'd mod it on Aliana.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 245, Klazam wrote:
In post 229, Merlyn wrote:
In post 227, RCEnigma wrote: But maybe that makes klazam my partner actually… or that person could have been klazams partner.
speaking of perspective slips- why didn't you list the options where klazam turns out town?
Yeah I thought it was pretty obviously a nonserious post. Don’t like this post from Merlyn
Well good for you
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 249, yessiree wrote:
In post 176, T-Bone wrote: It's actually funny because I had thought that yessiree had dropped the PT tell on page 1 post 23 when he made a nonsequiter reference to Klaz's scum games or lack thereof. But the way Flower responds to yessiree and to everyone else they respond to upon their entrance is so different and also says "i have a PT" and it says to me "I have a PT with yessiree". Compare Flower's 25 a response to STD and their entrance, to 27 a response to yessiree. Then in 34 to Merlyn and again in 38 to STD. One of these things is not like the other. There is some get-to-know-you energy in Flower's responses to STD and Merlyn vs I-know-everything-about-you in response to yessiree. No, I'm not referencing to overall familiarity from other games. There is always this feeling out period that players need to do at the start of the game to see where they stand. Flower did not feel out yessiree at all like they did other players. That tells me they did it in their PT already. Flower goes on to feel out Klaz because they are meeting for the first time in this game on page 3. Then when Flower addresses yessiree again in 68 that's gone once again.

There's no sense in me quoting out of context so I will link to where I think it begins and you should read with my comments in mind.

this seems wild
As a fellow moon thinker I like where TBone is coming from. However not to speak for yessiree but I think it’s common to make a snap judgement on players one way or the other. Which is going to shade how you interact with them, or don’t even.
flower(usespython) and I are pretty aware of each other's meta from our past games

I didn't think too much about it, and I'm not too surpised others like TBone picked up on it
This kinda my point, why use it as a basis to case someone? Merlyn and I have made direct references to each other and taken jabs at each other, why not use that as an attempt to case us? Is it that Bone Zone isn't as threatened by Ol Weirdo Drew and Newbie Merlyn as he is by someone with a much older join date and someone who is great at mech solving? And when Ol Weirdo Drew made his case for scumBone he caught the collateral damage, since they know some people have an impression that Drew is lim bait and could be an easy push. Just look at how they engage with Drew after the 'lolhammer'.......that is not in good faith.

I continue to say it, but Bad To The Bone is just that, a bad guy.

Also, Drew is going to refer to themselves in the third person from here on out, deal with it nerds.

Pre Edit: yessiree, I kinda get that.....but I am looking at the bigger picture about how they handled things after just the initial push of you and flower.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also not game related, but remembered to update my sig from a great quote from Alianna's last game lol.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 254, Doctor Drew wrote: This kinda my point, why use it as a basis to case someone? Merlyn and I have made direct references to each other and taken jabs at each other, why not use that as an attempt to case us? Is it that Bone Zone isn't as threatened by Ol Weirdo Drew and Newbie Merlyn as he is by someone with a much older join date and someone who is great at mech solving? And when Ol Weirdo Drew made his case for scumBone he caught the collateral damage, since they know some people have an impression that Drew is lim bait and could be an easy push. Just look at how they engage with Drew after the 'lolhammer'.......that is not in good faith.

Also, Drew is going to refer to themselves in the third person from here on out, deal with it nerds.

Pre Edit: yessiree, I kinda get that.....but I am looking at the bigger picture about how they handled things after just the initial push of you and flower.
I don't know what TBone saw differently, but I mean, it was still early game so anythin was better than nothin, plus the bone man HAD to do something after hyping himself up for it for the grand solve :lol:

so yeah it is what it is, I have no issue if he's pushed for it, but I dont think it's fair to hold it to the same standards as a late game read with way more context
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 256, yessiree wrote:
In post 254, Doctor Drew wrote: This kinda my point, why use it as a basis to case someone? Merlyn and I have made direct references to each other and taken jabs at each other, why not use that as an attempt to case us? Is it that Bone Zone isn't as threatened by Ol Weirdo Drew and Newbie Merlyn as he is by someone with a much older join date and someone who is great at mech solving? And when Ol Weirdo Drew made his case for scumBone he caught the collateral damage, since they know some people have an impression that Drew is lim bait and could be an easy push. Just look at how they engage with Drew after the 'lolhammer'.......that is not in good faith.

I don't know what TBone saw differently, but I mean, it was still early game so anythin was better than nothin, plus the bone man HAD to do something after hyping himself up for it for the grand solve :lol:

so yeah it is what it is, I have no issue if he's pushed for it, but I dont think it's fair to hold it to the same standards as a late game read with way more context
I legit was excited for what their solve was lol, I love shit like that.

But, do you see my angle here?
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 254, Doctor Drew wrote:

this seems wild
flower(usespython) and I are pretty aware of each other's meta from our past games

I didn't think too much about it, and I'm not too surpised others like TBone picked up on it
This kinda my point, why use it as a basis to case someone? Merlyn and I have made direct references to each other and taken jabs at each other, why not use that as an attempt to case us? Is it that Bone Zone isn't as threatened by Ol Weirdo Drew and Newbie Merlyn as he is by someone with a much older join date and someone who is great at mech solving? And when Ol Weirdo Drew made his case for scumBone he caught the collateral damage, since they know some people have an impression that Drew is lim bait and could be an easy push. Just look at how they engage with Drew after the 'lolhammer'.......that is not in good faith.

My main issue with T-Bone's posting isn't the Flower/yessiree read, it's the posting that came after it.
In post 200, T-Bone wrote:
In post 198, Alianna wrote:
In post 196, T-Bone wrote: Real talk I'm not a fool and I am not expecting people to fall at my feet for a small case based on a small thing I think I see. I do expect maybe some good faith engagement from town though! I clearly laid out what I think and why I think it. So please explain to me how drew replying with "this is a drew post" is engagement, Alianna. Engage with me now.
I'm pretty sure there was more there than, "this is a Drew post."
Yes, he certainly typed up about 20 other words besides those but I'd like to know what he said that makes you say he did something with the information I presented. Did Drew say what he thought of Flower? Did he draw any consideration for what I said in how Flower approached yessiree vs how Flower approached other players? Please be specific in your analysis of his post.
For one example, this. Feels like it's meant to be a cheap "gotcha." You read the posts, you know he didn't do that in the post we're talking about, what's the point of the questions other than to make me look bad? I get not understanding where I'm coming from but why do this as town rather than asking questions that might actually help you understand?
And I think you've made some good points about other things that suggest he's not acting in good faith.
I townread Alianna.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by Alianna »

Actually, he's not in hammer range anymore, I'll vote.

VOTE: T-Bone

E-2.
I townread Alianna.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Alianna »

Drew, if you're scum here, I'm going to feel like such a clown.
I townread Alianna.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 258, Alianna wrote:
In post 254, Doctor Drew wrote:

this seems wild

My main issue with T-Bone's posting isn't the Flower/yessiree read, it's the posting that came after it.
In post 200, T-Bone wrote:
In post 198, Alianna wrote:
In post 196, T-Bone wrote: Real talk I'm not a fool and I am not expecting people to fall at my feet for a small case based on a small thing I think I see. I do expect maybe some good faith engagement from town though! I clearly laid out what I think and why I think it. So please explain to me how drew replying with "this is a drew post" is engagement, Alianna. Engage with me now.
I'm pretty sure there was more there than, "this is a Drew post."
Yes, he certainly typed up about 20 other words besides those but I'd like to know what he said that makes you say he did something with the information I presented. Did Drew say what he thought of Flower? Did he draw any consideration for what I said in how Flower approached yessiree vs how Flower approached other players? Please be specific in your analysis of his post.
For one example, this. Feels like it's meant to be a cheap "gotcha." You read the posts, you know he didn't do that in the post we're talking about, what's the point of the questions other than to make me look bad? I get not understanding where I'm coming from but why do this as town rather than asking questions that might actually help you understand?
And I think you've made some good points about other things that suggest he's not acting in good faith.
I realized I'm using "you" to refer to both Drew and Bone here and I hope it's not confusing.
I townread Alianna.

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 257, Doctor Drew wrote: I legit was excited for what their solve was lol, I love shit like that.

remind me what ur angle was? I mentally noted his reaction to being put to L-1 and the aggressive tone shift that came after, but I've seen town!bone react the same way when pushed by scum before
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 262, yessiree wrote:
In post 257, Doctor Drew wrote: I legit was excited for what their solve was lol, I love shit like that.

remind me what ur angle was? I mentally noted his reaction to being put to L-1 and the aggressive tone shift that came after, but I've seen town!bone react the same way when pushed by scum before
Would you have any game links that show that?
I townread Alianna.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 260, Alianna wrote: Drew, if you're scum here, I'm going to feel like such a clown.

You can always trust the yelllow M&M.

Pre Edit: Yessiree, my angle was how they reacted after my E-1 vote. I do kinda get acting like they were hammered(test someones reactions to it), but I don't get how they acted after that, like they kept going for gotcha moments......hence why I kept saying not acting in good faith.

I do not have any experience with Boney from what I remember though.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by yessiree »

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=52&t=86191&user_se ... B%5D=15310

somewhere after Battle Mage (scum) votes T-Bone (town), but you can check his reaction to my shitpush too :lol:

also I might be approaching my quota so Imma be conservative with my posting from now on
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 265, yessiree wrote: viewtopic.php?sid=&f=52&t=86191&user_se ... B%5D=15310

somewhere after Battle Mage (scum) votes T-Bone (town), but you can check his reaction to my shitpush too :lol:

also I might be approaching my quota so Imma be conservative with my posting from now on
I'll check that out later, thanks.
I townread Alianna.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 265, yessiree wrote: viewtopic.php?sid=&f=52&t=86191&user_se ... B%5D=15310

From what I read there, Bone Collector seemed much more rational and less trolly there, and actually picked apart BM's posts instead of the gotcha posts he is trying to make here.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Merlyn »

I don't know if I agree with Alibabas case but I do feel like she's probably rolled town again (if you did how many times is it now?)

I also reject the nickname I was given, I want something cooler like The Sundance Kid or Doesn't Understand Whisky Merlyn
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 268, Merlyn wrote: I don't know if I agree with Alibabas case but I do feel like she's probably rolled town again (if you did how many times is it now?)

I also reject the nickname I was given, I want something cooler like The Sundance Kid or Doesn't Understand Whisky Merlyn
Well going with the whisky theme, when whisky is new or unaged it is called 'newmake'.

New Make Merlyn......has a ring to it.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 267, Doctor Drew wrote:

From what I read there, Bone Collector seemed much more rational and less trolly there, and actually picked apart BM's posts instead of the gotcha posts he is trying to make here.
I guess we're just not seeing eye to eye then

I get that he over-reacted and was being needlessly aggressive towards you, I'm willing to cut him some slack tho cause he was immediately put to L-1 after revealing his read, and was essentially getting tag-teamed by both you and Alberta. What I don't get is how he argued in bad faith, perhaps some things got mixed up in the heat of the moment?
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:28 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 268, Merlyn wrote: I don't know if I agree with Alibabas case but I do feel like she's probably rolled town again (if you did how many times is it now?)

I have 14 completed towngames in a row, including the one I repped out of. Obviously can't discuss anything that may be ongoing.
I townread Alianna.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I’d be pretty annoyed if I went and gave a tangible case and instead of anyone challenging its merits. They just vote me to E-1. I probably wouldn’t engage in good faith at that point either because wth. Tell me why the case is bad, invalid, or coming from scum at the very least.
Flower
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:49 am

Post by Flower »

this seems wild
In post 235, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: RCEnigma
In post 236, Merlyn wrote: VOTE: StD
In post 229, Merlyn wrote:
In post 227, RCEnigma wrote: But maybe that makes klazam my partner actually… or that person could have been klazams partner.
speaking of perspective slips- why didn't you list the options where klazam turns out town?
Merlyn's scumposting again, also Alianna is obvtown
Plural | Experimental alt of usesPython
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:31 am

Post by Merlyn »

It's really silly to say that missing a joke is scummy

I've been sitting here trying to work this out actually

"I'm scum, and I see someone make a joke. I know what to do! PRETEND TO NOT GET THAT ITS A JOKE. That'll trick town into finding that person suspicious, haha I'm so good at maf"

Like, is that the thought process here?

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”