Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

im good with shrek wagon. They probs scum

VOTE: Shrek
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:42 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 949, Flavor Leaf wrote: i feel it has no merit other than 'hard to read' and 'flavor fever'
Its a mix of, people who know you well wouldn't blindly town-read you on the beginning, as its very NAI in general, and I feel he gut-read it to be scum, so I feel its fair (read: Not necessarily a scum trying to force a vote or a push) move.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 951, ZZZX wrote:
In post 949, Flavor Leaf wrote: i feel it has no merit other than 'hard to read' and 'flavor fever'
Its a mix of, people who know you well wouldn't blindly town-read you on the beginning, as its very NAI in general, and I feel he gut-read it to be scum, so I feel its fair (read: Not necessarily a scum trying to force a vote or a push) move.
i think it's just super easy and a coast tactic
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

which if they are town, they are still doing that
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 947, TemporalLich wrote: how exactly is Shrek scum?!

feels like a thoughtful post to me
you can have thoughtful posts as scum. when im scum, im more thoughtful.

it's more agenda based and where they chose to push that has me feeling they were scum, and the types of reads they were having.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:45 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 952, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 951, ZZZX wrote:
I mean, to be fair, that is true.

I just think its NAI
redacted
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm fine with Naerys, but I tend to agree with what they've been pushing, and they have been very consistent with their line of thinking that there was scum on my wagon, which i'm like 98% sure there is/was too.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:46 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 954, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 947, TemporalLich wrote: how exactly is Shrek scum?!

feels like a thoughtful post to me
you can have thoughtful posts as scum. when im scum, im more thoughtful.

it's more agenda based and where they chose to push that has me feeling they were scum, and the types of reads they were having.

Also an overall reminder, while
yes
, Scum won't hunt as much, this is multi-ball iirc, which means that scum can scum-hunt without faking it, since there is an entire faction out there
redacted
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 955, ZZZX wrote:
In post 951, ZZZX wrote:

I just think its NAI
sure, but being NAI too much is AI as the game goes on.

So I dont really like that defense from you, but it's noted.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

it looks like you're trying to stop any analysis on the BBm from happening. It's one thing to defend, but I think you're protecting them, and it has scum potential from you who wants a possible unaligned scum or BBm to keep pressure on me that way.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like here's the thing, I'm not just gonna get free town read all game, people will start to get paranoid and look into me as the game goes on, but you're enabling them to continue to coast and do nothing, which I can see pure scum benefit from you doing so.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Merlyn »

we all always want someone to post something from the scum pt here by mistake but no one ever does. That's a lot of hullabaloo over nothing
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

in fact, I don't think I've gotten free town read at all this game.

The town reads I've gotten, I've earned through interacting with players and showing my thought process on different slots throughout the day.

In addition to this, I already had ZZZx in my lower tiers of reads, and weakening my spot makes a lot of sense from a scum ZZZx pov.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:51 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 958, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 955, ZZZX wrote:
In post 951, ZZZX wrote:

I just think its NAI
sure, but being NAI too much is AI as the game goes on.

So I dont really like that defense from you, but it's noted.
I mean, I agree normally, but I wouldn't say its AI for his early votes/etc.

But fair.

To be fair this game exploded with content, I went away for one day and it went from 6 pages to 40.

And I am actually curious about you saying I am defending BB, I am starting to suspect you a bit, because you asked me about the reasoning, and I merely answered and explained my reasoning :) You being very critical of that is making me curious. Especially when my read was a basically 'null, and I have nothing standing out'

Talk to me, so I can actually read you ;)

p-edit, Would Town you try to make a mountain out of nothing? I might need to ISO you actually

but there are like a few hundred posts in there

bah
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:52 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 962, Flavor Leaf wrote: in fact, I don't think I've gotten free town read at all this game.

The town reads I've gotten, I've earned through interacting with players and showing my thought process on different slots throughout the day.

In addition to this, I already had ZZZx in my lower tiers of reads, and weakening my spot makes a lot of sense from a scum ZZZx pov.
Ok, If you know me, you know there is one thing I scum hunt with, and one thing I hate more than everything,

Bullshit.

And this post, smells very very badly of that.

I don't particularly care if you scum read me or not, but if you are town, then show me your thought process here, or I am starting to believe this is indeed scum Flavor.
redacted
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 957, ZZZX wrote: which means that scum can scum-hunt without faking it, since there is an entire faction out there
this is also a crutch as the game goes on too, because it's easy to look for one faction, but when they have to start analyzing which faction, scum can get caught up in pretty easily. And I think this is pretty easy to place as it goes on with some flips.

While this is true, I also see this as an easy reason to deny players from getting town read who are scum hunting.

In addition, I don't necessarily believe the idea that scum wont hunt as much, and I don't really get what prompted that idea.

I feel you're reaching and trying to defend BBm, but I don't get how that applies to it. I feel like you're trying to pocket them
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 919, bob3141 wrote: Ita a stab in the dark with no real ctachup doen yet but

VOTE: Hu Tao

Ive played with town you 3 times so the law of averages state your due a scum game :-P
Always town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 964, ZZZX wrote:
In post 962, Flavor Leaf wrote: in fact, I don't think I've gotten free town read at all this game.

Ok, If you know me, you know there is one thing I scum hunt with, and one thing I hate more than everything,

Bullshit.

I don't particularly care if you scum read me or not, but if you are town, then show me your thought process here, or I am starting to believe this is indeed scum Flavor.

I've been showing my thought process all game.

And just because you don't like what it says, and if you are town, it's not true, but it does make a lot of sense from a scum ZZZx pov, so this looks like you trying to discredit.

Even if you end up being town, my post there was valid.

It looks like you are feeling threatened now and setting up an OMGUS, but I'm trying to look deeper into YOUR thoughts.

But yeah, you acting like I haven't been showing my thought process here is cap.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 932, ZZZX wrote: Iso-ing Naerys because why not
In post 182, Naerys wrote: UNVOTE: Shrek
VOTE: Klazam
Just a naked vote?

In post 496, Naerys wrote:
In post 392, Random Nurse wrote:
Alright, so I'm at work again and will post as able soon.

Also, I'm 2-Shot Bulletproof (don't b*tch to me).

Awaiting to see how Scum respond to the news.
Bulletproof again? Lel
Just commenting on it on the side, and nothing actually?

In post 927, Naerys wrote: Well the few posts of his seem lack content, feels like he pops with "look i am still here" and disappears again
It... really feels thats what you are doing as well, in fact out of your posts I didn't find much content either, and this last post felt like 'here is something I will comment on but clearly I didnt read the last page'. Lazy town or just scum not wanting to really bother?

Lean scum for now, and I am also happy to move my vote here for now

VOTE: Naerys

That last post reaaally pinged my attention
Looks like typical Naerys so far to me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And instead of interacting with that post, and replying to anything of merit with it, you just quoted it and said it reeked of BS.

So explain, ZZZx, what is the bs part about it?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:56 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 965, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 957, ZZZX wrote: which means that scum can scum-hunt without faking it, since there is an entire faction out there
this is also a crutch as the game goes on too, because it's easy to look for one faction, but when they have to start analyzing which faction, scum can get caught up in pretty easily. And I think this is pretty easy to place as it goes on with some flips.

While this is true, I also see this as an easy reason to deny players from getting town read who are scum hunting.

In addition, I don't necessarily believe the idea that scum wont hunt as much, and I don't really get what prompted that idea.

I feel you're reaching and trying to defend BBm, but I don't get how that applies to it. I feel like you're trying to pocket them
Ok to be honest at this point it sounds like I might fart and you would say I am doing it to defend BBM and pocket them when I mentioned them in one post initially calling them null :lol:

Ok, I don't even know if this is scum Flavor, sounds too dumb to be true.
redacted
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 964, ZZZX wrote:

Bullshit.

like this all just looks like false bravado.

I have been showing thought process.

It does look like you care if you are scum read.

And it looks like youre trying to threaten now because I'm putting pressure on you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 970, ZZZX wrote:
In post 965, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Ok to be honest at this point it sounds like I might fart and you would say I am doing it to defend BBM and pocket them when I mentioned them in one post initially calling them null :lol:

Ok, I don't even know if this is scum Flavor, sounds too dumb to be true.

And now a weak discredit attempt to try and brush it off.

Interesting. :)

Keep digging yourself in that hole.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:58 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 954, Flavor Leaf wrote:you can have thoughtful posts as scum. when im scum, im more thoughtful.

let me reread Shrek's ISO, I have had Shrek at top read in my second lead rist but that was mostly for having good town momentum early game
time will end
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:58 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 969, Flavor Leaf wrote: And instead of interacting with that post, and replying to anything of merit with it, you just quoted it and said it reeked of BS.

So explain, ZZZx, what is the bs part about it?
I never mentioned weakening the read on you, or to be fair, the read on you at all (outside of saying his vote in the RVS stage was fair), and then you started going very defensive, saying how you built any positive reads by yourself, and how I am pushing that down, as scum-me would do.

Yet I didn't.

Either quote where I said that, or show how you came to that conclusion, or the other logical conclusion is that you are bullshitting a read to scum-read me because I could read you, or some other reason.

To be honest I don't even know a good reason scum you would push for that now
redacted

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”