Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:34 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1648, Aisa wrote: Ok thanks. I have no idea what to make of this right now but I'll come back to it at some point.
Also, it was a clever trick to get me to look at a 300+ post ISO :lol:
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Aisa »

And did you learn anything from looking at it?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:42 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1651, Aisa wrote: And did you learn anything from looking at it?
Well, I didn't - just the first when I was mindmelding earlier in the game. But JV is still my biggest townread.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Aisa »

^Ok... I'll keep that in mind
In post 779, Flavor Leaf wrote: Kitty is a gut thing. I like to trust my gut with Kitty, and I feel really good about it considering I caught them as scum recently, and then correctly town read in another. They havent really done anything super townie, but they get pushed a lot, and I instinctively like to defend them in a way where I think the pushes on them are NAI, and then if I see content from Kitty, I generally town read it because their scum postings shine out to me hard.
Do I have hallucinations or did Kitty post exactly zero times before getting replaced??
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:52 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 779, Flavor Leaf wrote: Kitty is a gut thing. I like to trust my gut with Kitty, and I feel really good about it considering I caught them as scum recently, and then correctly town read in another.
They havent really done anything super townie
, but they get pushed a lot, and I instinctively like to defend them in a way where I think the pushes on them are NAI, and then if I see content from Kitty, I generally town read it because their scum postings shine out to me hard.
Technically true!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Hu Tao »

:lol:
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Aisa »

This is the full post for context in case people are not motivated to go back and read it
Kitty got placed in the "Light Town" tier lmfao

Spoiler:
In post 779, Flavor Leaf wrote:
WELCOME Citizens of
LARGE NORMAL 244!!!

It's me, the one, definitely the only
LEAF
that brings the
BEEF
FLAVORRRRRRRR

This...is
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Jackson
Furtive
Temporal

Ducky
Merlyn
Davesaz?

Psyche
KittyTacky

Bob
iamveryhappy
Flavia
Naerys
Shadowez

Save The Dragons
Hu Tao
Bianco
Snivy
Klazam

ZZzx
BBmolla
Random Nurse
Shrek

Town
-
Lean Town/color]
-
Light Town
-
Neutral
-
Light Scum/color]
-
Lean Scum
-
SCUM

No order between tiers.

I don't have a lot of confidence in my bottom two tiers, and I could make light town cases on a few of them, like Hu Tao, but I could also scum case most of these, or at least have gotten pinged or little real town reasons for em.

I don't think BBm is as townie as people are saying, and I think their play is exactly what Psyche was projecting that I was going to be doing with the coasting, but I also do think it's out their style to do it as town, and I'm also a bit biased since I know they're poorly pushing me incorrectly.

A top town read of mine scum read Snivy, and I don't have anything major to defend, so I'm open for it, and that's kind of how I realized I don't have any real thing to defend them with. I want to town read them, though, I just am not.

Bob tier is my neutral tier, either lack of posting or no true pings either way.

Daves I have liked a good amount of their posts, but I think I'm biased with how theyve been posting in regards to familiarity with me. Idk. I'm remembering liking their posts, I think I didn't like them early game, but I'm feeling okay with them, but I think it's biased. Does this make sense?

I really like my top tier, similar to how it was with the 3 of JV, me, and TL with Ducky, i feel with Furtive, but even moreso. Ducky is good, and I almost put them in the top tier, but probably need more.

Kitty is a gut thing. I like to trust my gut with Kitty, and I feel really good about it considering I caught them as scum recently, and then correctly town read in another. They havent really done anything super townie, but they get pushed a lot, and I instinctively like to defend them in a way where I think the pushes on them are NAI, and then if I see content from Kitty, I generally town read it because their scum postings shine out to me hard.

Pysche ive explained, i dont get their purpose if scum, but i wouldnt die on that hill. Am curious, though, because BBm is doing the thing they projected that I would be doing, which I talked about earlier.

()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)

Will BBmolla ever realize their push isn't happening this early in the game?

How long will it be until TemporalLich starts making sense with their reads and play?

Is it even possible for Furtiveglance to town read me harder?!??!?!?

Find out next time on
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

I actually have no idea what's happening
Is this a post I'm not meant to take seriously or what
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:01 am

Post by davesaz »

That could be a TMI slip.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1625, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1592, bob3141 wrote: So far my first impressions is

naerys, shadow and cat town
Thoughts on me?
so far null.

Its a large large so pretty much waiting for game to slim down before i do more than sorting the odd player.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:03 am

Post by TemporalLich »

some more low effort reads: davesaz seems town, while bob3141 seems null
time will end
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:08 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1656, Aisa wrote: This is the full post for context in case people are not motivated to go back and read it

Spoiler:
WELCOME Citizens of
LARGE NORMAL 244!!!

LEAF
that brings the
BEEF
FLAVORRRRRRRR

This...is
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Jackson
Furtive
Temporal

Ducky
Merlyn
Davesaz?

Psyche
KittyTacky

Bob
iamveryhappy
Flavia
Naerys
Shadowez

Save The Dragons
Hu Tao
Bianco
Snivy
Klazam

ZZzx
BBmolla
Random Nurse
Shrek

Town
-
Lean Town/color]
-
Light Town
-
Neutral
-
Light Scum/color]
-
Lean Scum
-
SCUM

No order between tiers.

I don't have a lot of confidence in my bottom two tiers, and I could make light town cases on a few of them, like Hu Tao, but I could also scum case most of these, or at least have gotten pinged or little real town reasons for em.

I don't think BBm is as townie as people are saying, and I think their play is exactly what Psyche was projecting that I was going to be doing with the coasting, but I also do think it's out their style to do it as town, and I'm also a bit biased since I know they're poorly pushing me incorrectly.

A top town read of mine scum read Snivy, and I don't have anything major to defend, so I'm open for it, and that's kind of how I realized I don't have any real thing to defend them with. I want to town read them, though, I just am not.

Bob tier is my neutral tier, either lack of posting or no true pings either way.

Daves I have liked a good amount of their posts, but I think I'm biased with how theyve been posting in regards to familiarity with me. Idk. I'm remembering liking their posts, I think I didn't like them early game, but I'm feeling okay with them, but I think it's biased. Does this make sense?

I really like my top tier, similar to how it was with the 3 of JV, me, and TL with Ducky, i feel with Furtive, but even moreso. Ducky is good, and I almost put them in the top tier, but probably need more.

Kitty is a gut thing. I like to trust my gut with Kitty, and I feel really good about it considering I caught them as scum recently, and then correctly town read in another. They havent really done anything super townie, but they get pushed a lot, and I instinctively like to defend them in a way where I think the pushes on them are NAI, and then if I see content from Kitty, I generally town read it because their scum postings shine out to me hard.

Pysche ive explained, i dont get their purpose if scum, but i wouldnt die on that hill. Am curious, though, because BBm is doing the thing they projected that I would be doing, which I talked about earlier.

()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)

How long will it be until TemporalLich starts making sense with their reads and play?

Find out next time on

He posted so much about Kitty :sob:

Yeah, I don't know how big of an issue this is.

I mean, I had sort of assumed that FL would be ISOing players for this post, which clearly wasn't the case.

Best case (most town) scenario is that FL was just giving thoughts without checking ISOs based on memory of players.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Flavor has a knack for things. And Im inclined to just smile and say yup until it begins to looks like conspiracy theory.

I think what makes flavor look the best is how many scenarios he's pouring over.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Aisa »

Flavor Leaf, the next time you are in this thread you will explain yourself!
And if you don't... I will hunt you down and I will find you and when I find you I will... uh... I'll vote you!!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:26 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1660, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1656, Aisa wrote: This is the full post for context in case people are not motivated to go back and read it

Spoiler:
WELCOME Citizens of
LARGE NORMAL 244!!!

LEAF
that brings the
BEEF
FLAVORRRRRRRR

This...is
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Jackson
Furtive
Temporal

Ducky
Merlyn
Davesaz?

Psyche
KittyTacky

Bob
iamveryhappy
Flavia
Naerys
Shadowez

Save The Dragons
Hu Tao
Bianco
Snivy
Klazam

ZZzx
BBmolla
Random Nurse
Shrek

Town
-
Lean Town/color]
-
Light Town
-
Neutral
-
Light Scum/color]
-
Lean Scum
-
SCUM

No order between tiers.

Find out next time on

I mean, I had sort of assumed that FL would be ISOing players for this post, which clearly wasn't the case.

Best case (most town) scenario is that FL was just giving thoughts without checking ISOs based on memory of players.
I mean, FL does reference posts by other players in the readslist. So it is kinda weird.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1619, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1563, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1552, T3 wrote: iamveryhappy (6): Shrek, furtiveglance, JacksonVirgo, Flavor Leaf, TemporalLich, pisskop
ZZZX (5): Save the Dragons, Naerys, Cat Scratch Fever, the worst, Hu Tao
here's the thing, i like STD going here, Naerys makes sense based on them wanting to go on early Flavor voters, the other 3 look like they're taking advantage of that and have higher equity of trying to save Iamvh.

I don't think all 3 are scum, but I could see Hu Tao as one scum, and then CSF or the W as another trying to save partner iamvh.
In a game this size, is it optimal to try and save your partner early? Seems not worth being tied to them. I could be wrong though, my first game of this size
in Multiball, absolutely. Yeah, that is worth noting that it's the first for you of this size.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1653, Aisa wrote: ^Ok... I'll keep that in mind
In post 779, Flavor Leaf wrote: Kitty is a gut thing. I like to trust my gut with Kitty, and I feel really good about it considering I caught them as scum recently, and then correctly town read in another. They havent really done anything super townie, but they get pushed a lot, and I instinctively like to defend them in a way where I think the pushes on them are NAI, and then if I see content from Kitty, I generally town read it because their scum postings shine out to me hard.
Do I have hallucinations or did Kitty post exactly zero times before getting replaced??
Oh. I combined multiple games of mine together, and was remembering posts that weren't from this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1657, davesaz wrote: That could be a TMI slip.
it cant because it's multiball. Scum don't know if another player is town or scum 100% because of it.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:07 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1666, Flavor Leaf wrote:
it cant because it's multiball. Scum don't know if another player is town or scum 100% because of it.
dave pretty obviously meant a slip that KT wasn't on your scumteam.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1667, furtiveglance wrote:
how would that be TMI?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i have dave up more, so if theyre scum theyre pocketing me all game, so im okay with dave anyways
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i am tinfoiling Aisa a little bit for that push, but dont feel like going further with it, because i can see it as town. was a little silly, albeit a little fair.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:16 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1670, Flavor Leaf wrote: i am tinfoiling Aisa a little bit for that push, but dont feel like going further with it, because i can see it as town. was a little silly, albeit a little fair.
It was completely fair.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:17 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1668, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1667, furtiveglance wrote:
how would that be TMI?
The usual, TRing a player who isn't on your team for no/bad reason.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1663, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1660, furtiveglance wrote:

Spoiler:
WELCOME Citizens of
LARGE NORMAL 244!!!

LEAF
that brings the
BEEF
FLAVORRRRRRRR

This...is
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Jackson
Furtive
Temporal

Ducky
Merlyn
Davesaz?

Psyche
KittyTacky

Bob
iamveryhappy
Flavia
Naerys
Shadowez

Save The Dragons
Hu Tao
Bianco
Snivy
Klazam

ZZzx
BBmolla
Random Nurse
Shrek

Town
-
Lean Town/color]
-
Light Town
-
Neutral
-
Light Scum/color]
-
Lean Scum
-
SCUM

No order between tiers.

Find out next time on

I mean, FL does reference posts by other players in the readslist. So it is kinda weird.
it is all from memory, in a giant game, when it's not the only game.

makes it mostly more impressive when you make me look at it from that side of things :lol:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:59 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1551, iamveryhappy wrote: also supercvtecyberb0y! can read me while a bunch of regs here can't F
It's a shame I don't know any of the people you're talking about. I'm sure you have a very established meta in another community, but I find you indecipherable here.

Any thoughts on the game?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”