Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol tbf I learned that by reading too
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1652, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1651, Aisa wrote: And did you learn anything from looking at it?
Well, I didn't - just the first when I was mindmelding earlier in the game. But JV is still my biggest townread.
You really got nothing?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by the worst »

i think furtive is like possibly my strongest townread :| i did not expect this when i signed up for this game

the hu tao and iavh wagons are, like, absolutely fine. if i had to rate them out of 10 i'd refuse and whisper "they're fine". i really like the zzzx wagon i feel like it's filled with folks who are doing more thinking than talking which is ++++ for me in a multiball game

i do wish that shaddowez was easier to wagon ngl
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm on a laptop with bad office wifi y'all pediting me an average of 3 times :pensive:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont get any random nurse tr. I guess Ill iso them and towniness will pour forth
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Alright did my best with what little time I have, take care y'all. On the weekend I'll do a better overlook

wiki // GTKAS
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1702, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: JV and iavh could be different scum
Endless Wifom atp tho.

Why come?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'm a little bit apprehensive about pushing CSF because of their read on me, I feel I'm a little biased against them but they seem to be from the perspective to keep people in the PoE in the way they're speaking than from scum-reading individually.

wiki // GTKAS
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 1732, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm a little bit apprehensive about pushing CSF because of their read on me, I feel I'm a little biased against them but they seem to be from the perspective to keep people in the PoE in the way they're speaking than from scum-reading individually.
I dunno what this means. Can you rephrase?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 94, Random Nurse wrote: Where the fuck is everyone?
In post 97, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 95, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, i wanna post more but I’m trying not to overtake the thread
How are you going to overtake the thread there's 22 other fuckers here.
Lol.

Nah homie is a bunch of questions but where's the follow up? I could understand null.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1627, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1600, Flavor Leaf wrote: I don't think Duck/CSF is T/T.
I'm townreading the duck, quite a lot
are we besties now is this how it happens
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1661, pisskop wrote: Flavor has a knack for things. And Im inclined to just smile and say yup until it begins to looks like conspiracy theory.

I think what makes flavor look the best is how many scenarios he's pouring over.
this makes my brain do little fireworks
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:22 pm

In post 1731, pisskop wrote:
In post 1702, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: JV and iavh could be different scum
Endless Wifom atp tho.

Why come?
I've already elaborated on JV. As for IAVH, the people pushing there mostly feel pure. I did kind of like how he omgus'd JV on my read up (I was aware this game was multiball and knew that's not town indicative by itself, but still the gut feels what it wants). but brain is telling me that's not worth much and maybe he just omgus'd another scum. Who knows
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by the worst »

like it occurs to me that there's worlds where FL is powerwolfing here, setting up future mislims, pulling the strings, having totally wild reads on totally underwhelming slots

but also

it's FL

of course he is let's enjoy it and pray he's not scum :')
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1709, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1531, the worst wrote: on the flipside i am threatened by jacksonvirgo pushing me because it hurts my feelings. :angry:
I'm hardly pushing you, I just don't think the TRs on you are worth their weight.
i think they should be challenged for sure. but i've liked some of them.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by the worst »

was also joking about my feelings obviously <3
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1738, the worst wrote: like it occurs to me that there's worlds where FL is powerwolfing here, setting up future mislims, pulling the strings, having totally wild reads on totally underwhelming slots

but also

it's FL

of course he is let's enjoy it and pray he's not scum :')
Flavor will obvTown D1, unless he doesn't lol......if that makes sense.

Don't feel he has so far, but if not I am not going to try to spend energy trying to sort him just yet. He will speak to me at some point.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1695, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1679, Doctor Drew wrote: The Worst is scum with IAVH,
talk to me about this. This is something I can potentially see based on voting patterns, and the way the Duck backed up CSF the way they did.
Is there more than 2 scum in each faction? Kinda feel like there would be.

Again this is a bit of a take, and based off gut.....but I seem to remember the Worst being a bit more aggressive, and their interaction with me last night was almost going out of there way to be nice, through me off.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1714, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1546, the worst wrote: staring harder at the iavh wagon it is on the 16th-highest poster itt, and includes all top posters from #1-#4 along with #11 & #14..

iamveryhappy (#16): Shrek (#11), furtiveglance (#4), JacksonVirgo (#1), Flavor Leaf (#2), TemporalLich (#3), pisskop (#14)

i can't tell if i'm just super blind about iavh or if this wagon is just, like, too cohesive against too boring a target to feel like a hit?
Not sure the point you're trying to make here
not much of one just an observation. there's a lot of people with a lot of presence/control who agree that iavh (a very low-influence slot) is worth wagoning and i'm just like, not on the same page. where other wagons seem to be mostly players who are a lot less active.

like the iavh wagon is fine. i'm not anti. it's just.. fine. i'm not motivated to join it. i'm like, fine if it goes through. everything about it seems so meh to me.

i'm kind of surprised the folks with the most presence are consolidating on something quite boring?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:36 pm

yeah that's basically how I feel
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1743, the worst wrote:
In post 1714, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1546, the worst wrote: staring harder at the iavh wagon it is on the 16th-highest poster itt, and includes all top posters from #1-#4 along with #11 & #14..

iamveryhappy (#16): Shrek (#11), furtiveglance (#4), JacksonVirgo (#1), Flavor Leaf (#2), TemporalLich (#3), pisskop (#14)

i can't tell if i'm just super blind about iavh or if this wagon is just, like, too cohesive against too boring a target to feel like a hit?
Not sure the point you're trying to make here
not much of one just an observation. there's a lot of people with a lot of presence/control who agree that iavh (a very low-influence slot) is worth wagoning and i'm just like, not on the same page. where other wagons seem to be mostly players who are a lot less active.

like the iavh wagon is fine. i'm not anti. it's just.. fine. i'm not motivated to join it. i'm like, fine if it goes through. everything about it seems so meh to me.

i'm kind of surprised the folks with the most presence are consolidating on something quite boring?
^^^^

And this right here, the non-stance on the IAVH wagon......no matter what the flip is, they can wipe their hands clear of it and seemingly not look too bad.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1742, Doctor Drew wrote:
talk to me about this. This is something I can potentially see based on voting patterns, and the way the Duck backed up CSF the way they did.

Again this is a bit of a take, and based off gut.....but I seem to remember the Worst being a bit more aggressive, and their interaction with me last night was almost going out of there way to be nice, through me off.
i wouldn't expect to be characterised as aggressive this kinda took me by surprise. i don't feel motivated yet so it doesn't surprise me that i'm jarringly chill.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1745, Doctor Drew wrote: And this right here, the non-stance on the IAVH wagon......no matter what the flip is, they can wipe their hands clear of it and seemingly not look too bad.
interesting, i think my issue is the opposite, i literally don't understand why people care about the iavh wagon
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1746, the worst wrote:
In post 1742, Doctor Drew wrote:

i wouldn't expect to be characterised as aggressive this kinda took me by surprise. i don't feel motivated yet so it doesn't surprise me that i'm jarringly chill.
Aggressive might be the wrong adjective, but more pro-active.

And I get it, just something rubbed me the wrong way with our interactions last night.......and your subtle(and not so subtle) refusal to join the IAVH wagon seems forced(I will say, I actually keep going back and forth on if IAVH is actually scum as well......so what do I know lol).

Pre Edit: Hmmm, we may be actually looking at this the same way actually......with slightly different views of the wagon.

Why shoulnd't people care about it?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1734, pisskop wrote:
In post 94, Random Nurse wrote: Where the fuck is everyone?
In post 97, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 95, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, i wanna post more but I’m trying not to overtake the thread
How are you going to overtake the thread there's 22 other fuckers here.
Lol.

Nah homie is a bunch of questions but where's the follow up? I could understand null.
97 is a post doomed to age poorly lmfao

i think i like nurse because his questions feel like things i genuinely expect town!nurse to be thinking about. i don't know his scumgame all that well admittedly but there's a kind of window into the soul via the types of things he's been asking about which feels kind of uninformed

wow this is a weird soulread to try and explain with real words

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”