Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Klick »

On Ali I don't really feel strongly one way or the other atm
Content feels about right for where Ali's focus would be as town but nothing is that stand-out either
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Klick »

I want more content from Drew, I feel like Drew is frozen out of the game atm.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Klick »

In post 60, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: aristeia
her posting doesn't feel natural
In post 96, SirCakez wrote: Ari immediately slapping the meta button and being like omg why would Cakez do this doesn't make me want to move my vote
In post 97, SirCakez wrote:
In post 23, Aristeia wrote:
In post 21, Klick wrote: It's a preemptive offensive play when one wasn't really needed
so you think I am preempting you on page one of RVS when I don't need to because?
In post 24, Aristeia wrote: like why does scum!me need to pre-empt you again? Do you think scum!me would fear town!you ? why?
These were the initial posts that pinged me, but I decided to hold back for a bit (which Dann can verify)
These just don't seem like a natural way to react on literally page one. I know Ari is defensive but these posts just read like they are trying to start something that doesn't exist.
I quite like these posts from Cakez

I try to put myself in scum!Cakez's shoes and think that Cakez isn't particularly worried about coming off as unnatural himself

I think he's speaking from a perspective of genuinely considering the best place for his vote for legitimate reasons

I think either Cakez is scum specifically and blatantly trying to portray that kind of consideration with confidence, or else Cakez is just town
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

do you scumread ydra?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Klick »

In post 98, SirCakez wrote:
In post 96, SirCakez wrote: Ari immediately slapping the meta button and being like omg why would Cakez do this doesn't make me want to move my vote
Like Ari herself pointed out that when I pushed her recently it backfired terribly. Why would I immediately repeat the same mistake as scum? But she called me agendaed for it.
In post 116, SirCakez wrote:
In post 108, Aristeia wrote:
In post 98, SirCakez wrote: Like Ari herself pointed out that when I pushed her recently it backfired terribly. Why would I immediately repeat the same mistake as scum? But she called me agendaed for it.
like are you actually making the case "hey i did this thing of shitpushing Ari as scum" and she absolutely murdered me for it.

thus i would not do it again because it ended so badly!

Also ari who has already experienced being shitpushed by me as scum on D1 has no reason to suspect I would do the same move again because it failed last time.

Like that's some pretty hideous logic.

if I know you have the capability of making a shitpush d1 as scum on me, you doing it again is the first thing I suspect because you've shown a capacity and preference for it in the past.
This doesn't make any sense. I'm not great at mafia but I'm not bad enough to the point where I'm going to repeat a tactic that failed like two months ago. Do you really think I came in here as scum with a game plan to immediately stir shit with you? What kind of plan would that be? What would my goal even be? We both know that I'm not going to be able to get anywhere close to elimming you by myself
In post 119, SirCakez wrote: I don't even have a take on Klicks push itself honestly, it seems pretty mid to me and it's not a factor in my read on Ari
The main vibe I get from Cakez is 'confident' and that's not really the impression I have of his scum play and I can buy it as town
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Klick »

In post 251, SirCakez wrote: UNVOTE:
Whatever
I'm in a fucking terrible mood today

I'll come back when I'm not feeling like shit I don't want to take it out on y'all
I also think this is just true and matches with Cakez's energy in thread coming from town
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 326, Klick wrote: I want more content from Drew, I feel like Drew is frozen out of the game atm.
Rvs moved quick and then everyone was on you, didn't vibe with me....and ya, the game ain't vibing with me so far.

So, do you scum read me or yess(or both)?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Klick »

In post 328, Infinity 324 wrote: do you scumread ydra?
I guess a bit, in the sense that I'm not really convinced she's town by any of her content
She seems to be forming opinions and then posting about them after they're formed which I always struggle to see as towny
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Klick »

In post 331, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 326, Klick wrote: I want more content from Drew, I feel like Drew is frozen out of the game atm.
Rvs moved quick and then everyone was on you, didn't vibe with me....and ya, the game ain't vibing with me so far.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a red flip from either of you
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 333, Klick wrote:

So you were able to ascertain I am scum despite me being 'frozen out of the game'?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:52 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 301, yessiree wrote:
In post 176, RH9 wrote:
In post 175, Alisae wrote: is yessire a villlager for wanting to go against no-elimination?
I have no real idea.
I can see a townie who wants a lim to provide potential VCA.
I can also see scum who realises that Ari's strategy is bound to force scum into pairing in the swing phase while minimising the amount of scummy players to hide behind.
IMO, if they think Cakez/Klick could be aligned, wouldn't it be better to get them to pair together or force them to not get paired?
Because that way, both their SRs are dead in a single shot.
i didn't like ari's strategy because it allows people to simply tag along to a predetermined consensus on the lims instead of committing to voting for the lim. I think voting naturally tends to produce more meaningful content that can still be relevant in later days, even if the consensus is on the most scummy players right now

i see its merit, i just dont think its the move. i think this is one of those computer chess moves that is optimal if you play perfectly optimal, i dont think humans play perfectly optimal every move

not sure what you mean by minimizing the amount of scummy players to hide behind?
As in we're likely to leave the scummiest players behind in the swing phase.
So scum has to avoid being among the most SRed in order to survive.
Though, I see your point.
And I did forget to consider scum could always be one of the widely TRed players, who don't need to hide behind anyone.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Aristeia »

who is widely TRed in your view RH9 and which of them do you think can be mafia?
You are always gonna be my love
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 334, Doctor Drew wrote:

So you were able to ascertain I am scum despite me being 'frozen out of the game'?
I think you're decently likely to be scum yeah and feeling like you're frozen is part of that

I also feel like you're reacting really defensively to me expressing a bit of suspicion around your slot, when you agree that you've been a bit disconnected

Like, surely it makes some sense to you that I have reservations around your slot?
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 336, Aristeia wrote: who is widely TRed in your view RH9 and which of them do you think can be mafia?
Not sure yet.
Everyone's reads this game seems to change half the time.
Which is why I initially didn't consider scum to be in the group of unsuspected people.
Like I feel like you're probably town.

v/la every weekend

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Klick »

Or maybe 'defensively' is the wrong word
It's like I've pushed a button and you want to press some sort of counterattack when I've essentially said you *could* be scum pretty easily
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 337, Klick wrote:
In post 334, Doctor Drew wrote:

I think you're decently likely to be scum yeah and feeling like you're frozen is part of that

I also feel like you're reacting really defensively to me expressing a bit of suspicion around your slot, when you agree that you've been a bit disconnected

Like, surely it makes some sense to you that I have reservations around your slot?
I am just trying to figure out the missing link to how you think I am scum here, doesn't make sense.

Like, you think I am the 'lurky scum' type?

Pre Edit: Well, you did vote me.....
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Dannflor »

feels like Drew trying to catch Klick out on a perceived logical inconsistency in his read progression

I find this type of focus on logical inconsistencies and logical reads in particular to come from scum a lot more often than town. It's just much more natural for scum to latch onto than any other kind of read (like tone)

there is a possibility that drew is town and having enormous difficulty getting into the game, and that by scum reading this post I am just freezing him out even more

but i think the simpler answer trends towards drew just being scum
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Dannflor »

and tbh my experience with town!Drew is that he'll throw out a lot more vibes / feeling based reads

the reads Drew has outed at this point have been pretty mechanical

assigning town points or taking them away based on inconsistencies or meta differences

I would be surprised if Drew didn't have some more gut vibes here even if he was having trouble really sinking his teeth into the game
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Dannflor »

speaking of tone reads

I kind of town read the indignant tone in Cakez' posting

it's not a great read and probably a better avenue is to see how often he makes that kind of frustrated rage quit post as either alignment but that's the fuzzy feels i'm getting right now
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I think klick is probably town

less sure on Ari mostly because I'm not sure whether or not I can believe Ari really thought people would go along with the "let's eliminate Ari and Klick" plan

buuut even if she didn't I'm not sure that actually makes her scum

probably since most other people are town reading her here I should just sheep that
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by RH9 »

I feel like you're right that Drew is scum here.
The alternative is that this is a new playstyle but I have no idea why he'd want to go for a scummier playstyle when his usual one was just fine.

v/la every weekend

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Dannflor »

meuh's posting is scummy on my first read through but she's really not trying too hard to look town so maybe it's so scummy it wraps back around to being town

is kind of a towny post

don't ask me to explain why

I worry a little bit about the Meuh and Alisae relationship, like based on what they say is happening in the PT it kind of sounds like there is an overabundance of work being put into that thread for how early in the game we are, which to me would point towards someone trying to pocket someone

I guess my guess would be alisae pocketing meuh but idrk
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Dannflor »

uh ausuka's posting is fine

I don't have a read on it one way or another yet

I read the post on alisae and kinda shrugged like it could be right. ausuka feels pretty relaxed which is probably a good sign? but maybe she rolled a really hype scum team that would suck
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 341, Dannflor wrote: feels like Drew trying to catch Klick out on a perceived logical inconsistency in his read progression

I find this type of focus on logical inconsistencies and logical reads in particular to come from scum a lot more often than town. It's just much more natural for scum to latch onto than any other kind of read (like tone)

there is a possibility that drew is town and having enormous difficulty getting into the game, and that by scum reading this post I am just freezing him out even more

but i think the simpler answer trends towards drew just being scum
No, I sometimes get into games by scenarios such as these.

Klick isn't making sense, they have first hand knowledge as me as scum.....and know I get more invested then I have been here. They also thought that version of me was town, which was incorrect.

They say I am frozen here(which I take as not invested too much), and ya I am not.....so when someone calls me.out as possibly scum, for reasons that are so against my scum meta, from a person who should know it(this goes for Ali as well).

Ya, I am gonna turn my attention to them.

They aren't idiots, so I only have one other option to try to suss out here.

Pre Edit: Seriously RH? Literally in my sig hectic describes how I get scum read as town quite a lot.

And Dann, you don't think my gut reads aren't based on meta?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Dannflor »

who else is in this game

RH9 feels kinda pure I guess, but mostly no thoughts about this slot

infinity feels town just based on what they are choosing to pick at, town vibing drew and yessiree got me some :eyebrows: though. explain?

ydrasse is pretty null, i don't love the things she is choosing to comment on. like spending paragraphs talking about ari asking to die doesn't feel super important to me and i have a hard but not impossible time imagining a town brain being obsessed with that but I'm not great at reading ydrasse in general

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”