Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:58 am

Post by T3 »

In post 197, Black wrote: rereading makes me think dannflor is the towniest out of those on my wagon. his push on me has felt the most organic. originally i had issues with 124 because it felt like an over-the-top response to me voting for him. after isoing him and cross examining with his other posts, i feel dannflor is being genuine in his suspicions here. while i don't completely agree with some of the points made in this post, it still feels more natural than any of the pushes so far
Dannflor's reasoning for voting Black was because she was discrediting him. Now, it seems like Black is doing the exact opposite and is going out of her way to not discredit Dannflor.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Black »

my natural reaction is to get defensive when someone is wrong about me. that's just how my brain works. i realize that may seem scummy but it's something i do naturally regardless of alignment

what are your thoughts on Generic? and can you elaborate on ?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Generic »

In post 201, Black wrote: my natural reaction is to get defensive when someone is wrong about me. that's just how my brain works. i realize that may seem scummy but it's something i do naturally regardless of alignment

The OMGUS certainly puts you in an even worse light that’s for sure.

But I’m more than happy to thunderdome day 1.
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Black »

In post 202, Generic wrote: The OMGUS certainly puts you in an even worse light that’s for sure
i disagree. OMGUS isn't inherently scummy. i think you know that though and are just grasping at straws to try and make me look worse
In post 202, Generic wrote: But I’m more than happy to thunderdome day 1.
this is something i suggest when i'm scum to make me look townier XD
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Generic »

In post 203, Black wrote:
In post 202, Generic wrote: The OMGUS certainly puts you in an even worse light that’s for sure
i disagree. OMGUS isn't inherently scummy. i think you know that though and are just grasping at straws to try and make me look worse
In post 202, Generic wrote: But I’m more than happy to thunderdome day 1.
this is something i suggest when i'm scum to make me look townier XD
All I keep reading is you projecting your considered scum traits and things YOU apparently do onto me.

Hello I’m Generic, and I’m not Black.

Hey, I may have a new quote for the signature :lol:

Anyway. The fact you have no meta on me so are using your meta to read me is not only bad faith, it’s laughably amateur for a person supposedly experienced in this game. Like I said before, good luck with that.

Thunderdome it is. *cracks back* been a little while but I do enjoy the crowd screaming for blood. Let’s do this.

And when I flip, and given black is Both a female on the internet and far better known and liked amongst you kids than I ever will be this thunderdome will be a blaze of glory for me, make sure you either yeet or town lock black based on what my alignment is. Seems fair. And I’m sure you are all intelligent enough to work out which alignment means which action :nerd:

VOTE: black
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Generic »

All votes need to be put on either me or black. You know the rules of the thunderdome.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Black »

so you were cool with being patient and letting the day play out until i pushed you, now suddenly you call for thunderdome and are rallying everyone to vote?

yeah, Generic is probably just scum here. i'm fine going first though. i'm at e-1 anyway
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Generic »

In post 206, Black wrote: so you were cool with being patient and letting the day play out until i pushed you, now suddenly you call for thunderdome and are rallying everyone to vote?

yeah, Generic is probably just scum here. i'm fine going first though. i'm at e-1 anyway
No I was cool waiting until the OMGUS after I made it public I intended to vote for you. And then when I mentioned a thinderdome you shit your pants and tried to twist it as a scum bluff.

No bluffs to be had here. Bring it on.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Black »

wow, i'm right about the thunderdome tactic aren't i? that's twice now you brought up . what's funny is i wasn't even reading you there, i was laughing at the irony that a potential wolf is using one of my wolf tactics. that comment led you to call me an amateur and say that I "shit my pants". i guess i would be triggered too if someone sniffed my plan out as i was proposing it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Black »

i think i'm done engaging with Generic here. i would like to hear what others think about the situation
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:41 am

Post by Generic »

I’m afraid you are so wrong it’s tragic.

I’m vanilla town. And when I flip you can put this projecting your own meta onto others to bed for good I hope. You need to evolve from this. It’s kindergarten forum mafia.

You could have instead asked for some meta, the site I had been playing on was Mafia Universe. Where I thunderdomed most day 1s with scum players who I knew would struggle to cope with it.

Quite how quickly you moded to flail though was a shock. Aurreal has to either be a buddy or naive as fuck to think your in your town game.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:41 am

Post by Generic »

In post 209, Black wrote: i think i'm done engaging with Generic here. i would like to hear what others think about the situation
Of course you are.

Run away little Wolf.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Black »

no need to get nasty dude
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Black »

my gut townread of T3 has faded a bit. i can see him being a Generic partner after his last two posts were basically run in, shade me, run out
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Generic »

In post 212, Black wrote: no need to get nasty dude
Calling mafia players scum could be construed as far more nasty than little Wolf. A Wolf is call no matter how big it is. Scum is a derogatory term. And it still is intriguing to me that the L word was outlawed but ‘Scum’ continues to be a perfectly acceptable noun.

But if you want to play this tactic to win over people to wagoning against me, understandable.

I’m expecting to be yeeted. I’m a largely unlikeable individual. And these games are always popularity contests when nothing else is available to work with. And I’m sure you are a lovely person outside of the thunderdome.

But we are in the dirt now. The boood will be spilled.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Generic »

Blood. Not boood. Unless the audience are booong me of course.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Dannflor »

neither of you should have claimed

but i think the way generic did it was self-righteous

whilst black's felt performative
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:52 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

im not sure what to do if youre actually thunderdoming here the only thing i had was a slight townread on black
master at being scum(my)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Generic »

In post 217, camelCasedSnivy wrote: im not sure what to do if youre actually thunderdoming here the only thing i had was a slight townread on black
Then you vote for me.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Dannflor »

tbh it is like mechanically optimal to elim between generic and black now

I would strongly prefer a black elimination

generic!scum doesn't need to make a spectacle out of pushing black!town when me and Dunn were already doing that for him
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Generic »

In post 219, Dannflor wrote: tbh it is like mechanically optimal to elim between generic and black now

I would strongly prefer a black elimination

generic!scum doesn't need to make a spectacle out of pushing black!town when me and Dunn were already doing that for him
I make a spectacle as either alignment. I tend to have a very ‘generic’ gameplay style… pun intended, but also not.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 149, Generic wrote: This is a tactic known as reverse psychology. I know this well. I do this regularly.

Someone townreads or leans you, you undermine it. You look better because why would a Wolf argue against being town read?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Generic »

In post 221, Black wrote:
In post 149, Generic wrote: This is a tactic known as reverse psychology. I know this well. I do this regularly.

Someone townreads or leans you, you undermine it. You look better because why would a Wolf argue against being town read?
Consistency, you have to love it.

Funny how you didn’t bring this up at the time when I posted this having spent the early part of the game doing this EXACT SAME THING.

I wondered whether you would bite at the time and I would have given you credit if you had. But you completely disregarded it. Until now. When you are on the ropes.

Poor effort.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Black »

In post 196, Generic wrote:
In post 193, camelCasedSnivy wrote: generic could be conf biased rn
Wouldn’t be the first time for me. I will take that on board though and try and step back with a more measured eye.
In post 202, Generic wrote:
In post 201, Black wrote: my natural reaction is to get defensive when someone is wrong about me. that's just how my brain works. i realize that may seem scummy but it's something i do naturally regardless of alignment

The OMGUS certainly puts you in an even worse light that’s for sure.

But I’m more than happy to thunderdome day 1.
there's a dissonance here. the evolution from "ill reevaluate" to "let's thunderdome!" is jarring. using OMGUS as the excuse doesn't make sense to me since townies use OMGUS all the time
Generic wrote:I’m afraid you are so wrong it’s tragic.
there's dissonance here too. Generic is trying to convince me i'm wrong about him even though he's convinced i'm scum
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 1 VC #4
Black (4) (F-1): T3 (), Dannflor (), Dunnstral (), Generic ()

CCGeek
(2): Aureal (), camelCasedSnivy ()

Generic
(2): iamveryhappy (), Black ()

Not Voting
(1): CCGeek ()

With 9 alive, it takes five votes to fade a player.
DeadlinesThis phase will end on Sunday, October 1, 2023 7:00 PM CDT (GMT-5:00) or in (expired on 2023-10-01 19:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
2: Let me know if you spot any errors in the vote count or voting history.
3: Let me know if you go by a different pronoun than listed.

Pronoun Key1. camelCasedSnivy : he / him / his
2. T3 : he / him / his
3. Black : she / her / her
4. Aureal : she / her / her
5. Dunnstral : unspecified / unspecified / unspecified
6. Dannflor : he / him / his
7. CCGeek : he / him / his
8. iamveryhappy : he / him / his
9. Generic : unspecified / unspecified / unspecified

Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”