Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Mizzy »

Natirasha wrote:The case against CWR I disagree with. Not sure why, but I think that there is all 3 scum on this wagon.
Unvote
How can you be so sure I'm scum when I am not on his wagon and in fact oppose his wagon?
What the hell is wrong with you?
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by destructor »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:
destructor wrote:Hi, letting you all know I'm going to have limited access until Dec 14.

I will get another post in before the weekend is over. I feel like I'm kind of losing touch in this game, so if anyone has anything specific they'd like me to comment on or any questions, they're welcome too.
How do you feel your current vote on CarnCarn? None of the reasons you listed were particularly strong IMO: his FOS on rofl, his IGMEOY on Caboose, and his jump away from CR.
It felt good at the time. I noted that I'm on LA until Sunday, but I'd like to find some time to have a look over everything before deadline (which I assume will be placed soon).

I think CC's FOS and IGMEOY looked like noise/distractions. Neither were appropriate or useful. The IGMEOY was mostly malignant, but looked worse in retrospect when he tried to attach some pro-town spin to the FOS. His reasons for the FOS didn't add up - rofl would only be helping scum if he was town. Even if it was just a theory disagreement, why
suspect
someone over it? That doesn't make sense. Scum are trying to find excuses to suspect people, townies don't need to.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Day One: Vote Count #15

4 ClockworkRuse (ortolan, Axelrod, CarnCarn, roflcopter)
2 CarnCarn (Caboose, destructor)
2 Mizzy (Battousai, Natirasha)
1 Caboose (Machiavellian-Mafia)
1 roflcopter (ClockworkRuse)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch, and
to lynch at deadline. Deadline is December 11, at 9:59 pm CDT.

Not Voting – 2 – Mizzy, ThAdmiral
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Mizzy wrote:
Natirasha wrote:The case against CWR I disagree with. Not sure why, but I think that there is all 3 scum on this wagon.
Unvote
How can you be so sure I'm scum when I am not on his wagon and in fact oppose his wagon?
What the hell is wrong with you?
Same here.

+ axelrod is on the wagon, yet he's town...(?)
Roflcopter wrote:
Nat wrote:roflcopter is his usual useless self.

Axelrod, is quite logical and pro-town.
that seems like an odd stance to take, considering axel and i have expressed very similar opinions and concerns thus far
This is actually true as well.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by Battousai »

Nat: Why are you willing to lynch Mizzy over just gut feeling and not giving her anything to defend against other than "Your gut's wrong."?
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by ClockworkRuse »

destructor wrote:
destructor wrote:Hi, letting you all know I'm going to have limited access until Dec 14.

I will get another post in before the weekend is over. I feel like I'm kind of losing touch in this game, so if anyone has anything specific they'd like me to comment on or any questions, they're welcome too.
How do you feel your current vote on CarnCarn? None of the reasons you listed were particularly strong IMO: his FOS on rofl, his IGMEOY on Caboose, and his jump away from CR.
It felt good at the time. I noted that I'm on LA until Sunday, but I'd like to find some time to have a look over everything before deadline (which I assume will be placed soon).

I think CC's FOS and IGMEOY looked like noise/distractions. Neither were appropriate or useful. The IGMEOY was mostly malignant, but looked worse in retrospect when he tried to attach some pro-town spin to the FOS. His reasons for the FOS didn't add up - rofl would only be helping scum if he was town.
Even if it was just a theory disagreement, why
suspect
someone over it?
That doesn't make sense. Scum are trying to find excuses to suspect people, townies don't need to.
There's been a bit of that this game.
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

destructor wrote:

I think CC's FOS and IGMEOY looked like noise/distractions. Neither were appropriate or useful. The IGMEOY was mostly malignant, but looked worse in retrospect when he tried to attach some pro-town spin to the FOS. His reasons for the FOS didn't add up - rofl would only be helping scum if he was town. Even if it was just a theory disagreement, why
suspect
someone over it? That doesn't make sense. Scum are trying to find excuses to suspect people, townies don't need to.
Why didn't you vote me when I FoS'd Axel for the same thing, before I FoS'd roflcopter?
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:11 am

Post by destructor »

Here's the explanation you gave for the Axelrod FOS.
CarnCarn wrote:I also find Axel mildly suspicious for his "townie" list, especially this early in the game.
I didn't remember that you'd done that. You didn't explain why you found townie lists scummy that time. It sounds like you could have meant that you find townie lists suspicious because they're unnecessary or something. That plus the little of the thread I'd read before my next post probably explain why I didn't call you out on it at the time.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by Axelrod »

Yeah, I'm fairly well wary of Natirasha right about now. One post and he's off to quite a start. Thinking all the scum are on the CR wagon, but I'm townie (I'm on the CR wagon). Also has CarnCarn as "solidly town" (CarnCarn is on the CR wagon). Vote Mizzy (not on the CR wagon).

His predecessor was also entirely useless.

Unvote

I'm not sure what to do at the moment. I'm going to try to review some more, and then decide.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

I still very much like my Caboose vote. He hasn't done anything close to change my mind about him.

However with the deadline approximately 3 days away, I'll examine other options if it means avoiding no-lynch.
The end justifies the means.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Battousai wrote:Nat: Why are you willing to lynch Mizzy over just gut feeling and not giving her anything to defend against other than "Your gut's wrong."?
Not sure. Honestly, there's something off about this whole game. As I was reading, everyone seemed a bit..artificial.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

not lynching clockwork today would be a big mistake, especially with the impending deadline
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

vote: carncarn

Of the people on the clockwork wagon he is my least favorite mainly because he has harped on about the same points from the very start, points which I believe clockwork has responded to. He also got fairly defensive when votes started to go on to him, which I think is a very slight scum tell.

As an added bonus he is also the most likely to be lynched out of that bunch with two votes already.
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:02 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

ThAd wrote:He also got fairly defensive when votes started to go on to him, which I think is a very slight scum tell.
Wait, what? Didn't realize calling BS was a scum-tell.
ThAd wrote:As an added bonus he is also the most likely to be lynched out of that bunch with two votes already.
That's not really a reason unless you think there is something wrong with the CR wagon, since he's even more likely to be lynched given the vote count.
ThAd wrote:Of the people on the clockwork wagon he is my least favorite mainly because he has harped on about the same points from the very start, points which I believe clockwork has responded to.
They are points that are irreconcilable given what he and Ramus said, though.
CarnCarn wrote:Caboose, can you repeat your (non-existent) case against me?
Still waiting on this.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:36 am

Post by Mizzy »

Natirasha wrote:
Battousai wrote:Nat: Why are you willing to lynch Mizzy over just gut feeling and not giving her anything to defend against other than "Your gut's wrong."?
Not sure. Honestly, there's something off about this whole game. As I was reading, everyone seemed a bit..artificial.
So you add to it by being a hypocrite to yourself in the same post multiple times? Good job.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Battousai »

Unvote

It's interesting to see that axelrod/ thadmiral put both CarnCarn and CR at 3 votes each (just 1 under the necessary amount for a deadline lynch. Lynching both CR and CarnCarn could give us some information (obviously lynching CR would give us the most of the two).

I do believe in information lynching (with support from thinking that they are guilty), is not bad on D1, so I'm going to vote CR.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Axelrod »

Battousai wrote:
Unvote

It's interesting to see that axelrod/ thadmiral put both CarnCarn and CR at 3 votes each (just 1 under the necessary amount for a deadline lynch. Lynching both CR and CarnCarn could give us some information (obviously lynching CR would give us the most of the two).

I do believe in information lynching (with support from thinking that they are guilty), is not bad on D1, so I'm going to vote CR.
I'm wondering exactly what you think is "interesting" about it (ignoring the fact that I said I was unvoting pending a review).

Are you implying that you think I/we are trying to sneakily get the town to No Lynch?
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by ClockworkRuse »

Axelrod wrote:
Battousai wrote:
Unvote

I'm wondering exactly what you think is "interesting" about it (ignoring the fact that I said I was unvoting pending a review).

Are you implying that you think I/we are trying to sneakily get the town to No Lynch?
Better yet, is he suggesting that that we should lynch both of us?
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

@Mizzy: The deadline is about two days away and I still haven't seen you vote since your unvote over 2 weeks ago.
The end justifies the means.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:@Mizzy: The deadline is about two days away and I still haven't seen you vote since your unvote over 2 weeks ago.
I will vote when I am comfortable with doing so and not a moment before.

I'm currently waiting on something a little more substantial from our star replacement, Natirasha, before voting him for his blatant inconsistencies. You want me to vote sooner then get him to post.

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by Battousai »

CR: What???

Axelrod: I found it interesting that two people are put really on the chopping block. I wrote it as a mental note for rereading that the outcome of todays lynch could have been helped along by both you and thadmiral. I'm not suggesting anything you've done is wrong and lynch worthy today, but later looking back it may make you look scummier/townier, to me at least.
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by ClockworkRuse »

Battousai wrote:
Unvote

It's interesting to see that axelrod/ thadmiral put both CarnCarn and CR at 3 votes each (just 1 under the necessary amount for a deadline lynch.
Lynching both CR and CarnCarn could give us some information (obviously lynching CR would give us the most of the two).

The way it's worded sounded weird.

That and I'm on some Nighttime cold medicine. So I may just be reading into it wrong.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by roflcopter »

failure to lynch altogether would be unforgivably dumb

failure to lynch clockworkruse would just be a big mistake

i will not be voting carncarn, though, even in the face of a no lynch alternative, because everything i've seen from him has made me think he is pro town and the wagon on him is just dripping with stupid. consider that as some added incentive for people to vote cwr instead, if its that or no lynch
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by ClockworkRuse »

roflcopter wrote:failure to lynch altogether would be unforgivably dumb

failure to lynch clockworkruse would just be a big mistake

i will not be voting carncarn, though, even in the face of a no lynch alternative, because everything i've seen from him has made me think he is pro town and the wagon on him is just dripping with stupid. consider that as some added incentive for people to vote cwr instead, if its that or no lynch
So in the face of a NL... you would rather NL. You are also tunneling so hard now it's ridiculous. Tunneling kills townie.

You are ramming your opinion down the throats of others and threatening the entire town by saying that if it came down to it, you would rather NL than vote Carn Carn.

Explain to me how this doesn't help the scum.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

it doesn't help the scum because you're scum

accusing me of tunneling doesn't help your case, because tunneling is not in and of itself a bad thing
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”