Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by Aisa »

I’m tinfoiling CSF so hard rn
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:04 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Ungated BP does seem really strong. I feel like there's definitely scum motivation to claim it since it deters the other team from killing you.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:04 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4150, Aisa wrote: I’m tinfoiling CSF so hard rn
She is bad!!!

So many bad in this game.

CSF, dave, Random Nurse (?)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:25 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Im probably not voting anyone but RN today ftr
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:26 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 4153, BBmolla wrote: Im probably not voting anyone but RN today ftr
Sorry if I missed this, can you remind me why you scumread this slot
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:35 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

FMPOV I think JV is Scum, because he says he targeted Psyche, Psyche did not mention getting fruit (did he deny it?), and then Psyche flipped Town.

*scratches brain*

But if Psyche was Town, and got a random fruit, would he really lie about not getting it? What reason as Town would he have for lying?

Then again could Scum JV send a Loyal Fruit to a random player to check if they're a different alignment? Then again if JV WAS Scum and he targeted some other player not on his team wouldn't that by default means they're not the same alignment? If so, then what would be the point of Scum JV sending out Loyal Fruit?

Maybe JV is Town amd he targeted Psyche but there was some kind of interference?

I could use peoples' insight on this.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:38 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 4153, BBmolla wrote: Im probably not voting anyone but RN today ftr

OK but why?

You're providing NO EXPLANATION just like Temporal Lich.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:45 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 4151, furtiveglance wrote: Ungated BP does seem really strong. I feel like there's definitely scum motivation to claim it since it deters the other team from killing you.

You do realize Bulletproof (assuming not Ascetic) can still be affected by all non-killing Night actions, right? Cop it, Track it, Watch it, etc, etc?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:45 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4157, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 4151, furtiveglance wrote: Ungated BP does seem really strong. I feel like there's definitely scum motivation to claim it since it deters the other team from killing you.

You do realize Bulletproof (assuming not Ascetic) can still be affected by all non-killing Night actions, right? Cop it, Track it, Watch it, etc, etc?
Yeah...how does that help scum play around it?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:47 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4155, Random Nurse wrote: FMPOV I think JV is Scum, because he says he targeted Psyche, Psyche did not mention getting fruit (did he deny it?), and then Psyche flipped Town.

*scratches brain*

But if Psyche was Town, and got a random fruit, would he really lie about not getting it? What reason as Town would he have for lying?

Then again could Scum JV send a Loyal Fruit to a random player to check if they're a different alignment? Then again if JV WAS Scum and he targeted some other player not on his team wouldn't that by default means they're not the same alignment? If so, then what would be the point of Scum JV sending out Loyal Fruit?

Maybe JV is Town amd he targeted Psyche but there was some kind of interference?

I feel like JV was fairly widely townread, so what's the point in making up a FV claim just to frame someone? It's risky.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:08 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4148, Aisa wrote:
In post 4082, BBmolla wrote: VOTE: RN
Why are you voting here?
In post 4146, Naerys wrote: I personally wouldnt mind JV flip, tbh. He might be easily lying. Not sure if scum teams would prefer of maybe hitting other scum instead of killing town PR
Tell me more. How likely do you think JV is to be scum? I also can’t tell if you’re implying anything with your second sentence
How likely? I dont know. He was widely considered as town, i personaly dont trust him though. I am trying to think like a scum a bit - what would be more advantageous to them - killing a maybe other scum team or killing town PR? Hmm if JV is town then scum wants us to elim JV. Bcz after Psyche flip there naturally SHOULD be suspiction towards JV. Honestly, who doesnt suspect JV atleast a bit should be considered scummy.
As i said, i will not mind JV flip, but for now its not my priority. Just putting a "sus" label on that slot.

Sorry i am brainstorming a little
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:55 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 4158, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4157, Random Nurse wrote:

Yeah...how does that help scum play around it?

That's the fun part: it doesn't.

But Town can, so if a Cop targets me and confirms or crumbs I'm Town then I become unstoppable. Imagine how fun that would be? And in the hypothetical a Cop gets a No Result due to Ascetic then they can just crumb/claim it whenever they want, sealing my fate. For full reference I am NOT Ascetic.

So in essence I can use my Bulletproof modifier as a shield and a battering ram, and Scum have NO CHOICE but to weakly try to get me eliminated. And anyone that dares try I raise a MAJOR STINK so that in late-game Town will be reading all the exchanges and narrow it down to the Scum that dared try it.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:05 am

Post by Random Nurse »

N2 STD
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:11 am

Post by Random Nurse »

I would like to once again remind everyone that STD now is playing exactly like he was as Scum in Mini Normal 2309.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:14 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 4159, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4155, Random Nurse wrote: FMPOV I think JV is Scum, because he says he targeted Psyche, Psyche did not mention getting fruit (did he deny it?), and then Psyche flipped Town.

*scratches brain*

I feel like JV was fairly widely townread, so what's the point in making up a FV claim just to frame someone? It's risky.

So what do you think happened between JV and Psyche, because the more I think about it the more I want to pick at it.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:21 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4162, Random Nurse wrote: N2 STD
What is this?
In post 4164, Random Nurse wrote:

*scratches brain*

So what do you think happened between JV and Psyche, because the more I think about it the more I want to pick at it.
Scum roleblocking shenanigans.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:30 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 4165, furtiveglance wrote:
What is this?
In post 4164, Random Nurse wrote:

*scratches brain*

Scum roleblocking shenanigans.

I'm thinking he may be a Goon. Meant to put that in my personal PT on who I think may have performed Scum NKs.

How likely is it that Scum JV targeted Town Psyche with Loyal fruit? How might that make sense?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:29 am

Post by Aisa »

The whole JV - Psyche saga in one place for convenience:

JV claims a guilty on Psyche. Keep scrolling for Psyche's reaction.
Psyche claims Vig.
JV claims JOAT who used a Loyal Fruit Vendor shot on Psyche, explaining that they thought Psyche would have claimed the fruit vendor shot if they had received it.
Psyche claims Complex Vig.
BBMolla (Psyche's target) claims Vanilla.
Psyche claims he didn't receive fruit. (He may have claimed/hinted this before this post too).
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:55 am

Post by Aisa »

*scratches brain*

FWIW, if JV is scum I think it's
much
more likely that they don't actually have a Loyal Fruit vendor shot. As you say, a Loyal Fruit Vendor is nearly useless in the hands of scum, as only their teammates would ever receive fruit.

I don't think JV would have much specific motivation as scum to claim this weird Loyal Fruit Vendor beyond "this is a weird claim that might get me townread".
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:10 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 4160, Naerys wrote:
In post 4148, Aisa wrote:
In post 4082, BBmolla wrote: VOTE: RN
Why are you voting here?
In post 4146, Naerys wrote: I personally wouldnt mind JV flip, tbh. He might be easily lying. Not sure if scum teams would prefer of maybe hitting other scum instead of killing town PR
Tell me more. How likely do you think JV is to be scum? I also can’t tell if you’re implying anything with your second sentence
How likely? I dont know. He was widely considered as town, i personaly dont trust him though. I am trying to think like a scum a bit - what would be more advantageous to them - killing a maybe other scum team or killing town PR? Hmm if JV is town then scum wants us to elim JV. Bcz after Psyche flip there naturally SHOULD be suspiction towards JV. Honestly, who doesnt suspect JV atleast a bit should be considered scummy.
As i said, i will not mind JV flip, but for now its not my priority. Just putting a "sus" label on that slot.

Sorry i am brainstorming a little
What is your priority? Can I get a readslist from you?

Cards on the table, I think you're sus. I look at your ISO and I feel like you've spent a lot of this game just floating by. Sometimes you pop into the thread with a small question or comment like "FL seems like a player who needs to go sooner or later". It's hard to find a place where you have a strong opinion, which makes me worry you're scum who doesn't really care about what goes on during the day.

VOTE: Naerys
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Naerys »

Floating? Kek.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Aisa »

I can only say what my honest impression is and that's my impression. It may not be true or fair from your point of view, in which case I'd be happy to hear what you have to say.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Naerys »

I think you missed me being right about scum being on FL wagon, you missed me trying to coerce Psyche to give us some thoughts of his so he wouldnt end up limed, which unfortunately was not successful. I am sharing my thoughts and i am sharing names on which i focus my attention.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:50 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4166, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 4165, furtiveglance wrote:
What is this?

I'm thinking he may be a Goon. Meant to put that in my personal PT on who I think may have performed Scum NKs.
This is surely a lie to cover a slip right?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Naerys »

My RL is bit dumped rn, since Hu Tao and FL got NKed. There is bunch of players that are much less active. Where is ZZZX? Save the dragons?
davesaz?shaddowez?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”