Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:55 pm

Post by Kop »

Sorry I'm late to the party, work has been quite hectic.

I've read up to page 8.

The whole argument between FL and RN is TvT over the course of the 8 pages. It feels like genuine frustrated townies in how they are trying to sort through the confusion and getting there points across when both are being stubborn and not listening.

I'm going to read the rest of the pages when I wake up, and haven't got my head planted on the keyboard.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:04 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 449, Nautical Dawn wrote: Bugspray, do you have any reads?
not even the thread
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:03 am

Post by Aisa »

Votecount 1.08

TheHoldSteady (3):
Nautical Dawn, Skellen, Flavor Leaf
Enchant (1):
KittyTacky
bugspray (1):
TheHoldSteady

Not Voting (4):
Random Nurse, Kop, Enchant, bugspray

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-10-05 20:00:00).
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:38 am

Post by Random Nurse »

At this point I am not compelled to vote for THS. The reasoning is flimsy at best.

My gut tells me both Scum are on his wagon.

I do see Skellen shading THS on more than one occasion. I also suspect Nautical Dawn, although it is my gut speaking to me.

VOTE: Skellen
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:01 am

Post by Enchant »

^ White Knight.

VOTE: Random Nurse
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:54 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Well, that is certainly a reaction.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:22 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I like Skellen more than Nautical Dawn. I felt like Skellen was actually coming up with reasons that made sense while Dawn was just making up ends to justify her means. Could just be town with really bad conf-bias though.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:49 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I will not be here at deadline tomorrow. Someone who is town please make sure you are here to ensure a lim goes through.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Skellen »

It feels like something is stalling here, but I am not sure what. Probably more coming from Kop slot and bugspray still being hardly readable.

The mod seems to be from my timezone, so I think I can be around for the last hours if a vote will be needed somewhere. Although I am not sure what people will expect from the last 20 hours. If people can't compromise on THS only bugspray looks for me viable. Got some town pings from Enchant, even if just weak ones, and I was scumleaning that slot only for a particular post by Gandhi anyway.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 453, Random Nurse wrote: I do see Skellen shading THS on more than one occasion.
Can you clarify what exactly you mean with shading and why you think it's rather coming from scum?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 287, bugspray wrote: Didn't read anything since the Mason claim just wanna put into zeitgeist that if someone other than the Masons dies tonight there should be a very good reason
I don't like that it's been mentioned several times up to this point, that it was a fake claim, and he still hasn't seen it.

Feels like he is trying to put shade on it when it's actually false.
In post 295, TheHoldSteady wrote: This feels like its going nowhere. I'm tempted to just hammer Enchant and see what happens. At least we'd get plenty of information from the flip.
I dislike that he is willing to hammer at this point when there is days left into this phase. Yeah the game may be not going anywhere, but there is still time that things can happen and posts made. Hammering at this point is just devoiding time for others to get involved, IMO. If it was 1 or 2 days before deadline, I'd expect it to be at the end or thereabouts, but not several days. I think this was made Friday nearly 5 days ago.
In post 308, Enchant wrote: Eh.

My prediction that newbie flaked. If not it's extremely suspicious, as newbie would be excited to play and would bother to post.

I forgot name but i called them mason.

... atleast i was excited to play even when i rolled mafia first time.
Something doesn't feel right with this post. I can't quite put my finger on it right now, but I'll leave it here and I'll eventually find the point I'm thinking of.
In post 346, TheHoldSteady wrote: Sorry not , I mean . Frankly I'm still seeing at as more.of a town rage quit than a scum rage quit but wondering if anyone has different views.
I don't look into these in that sort of fashion. It's NAI in my opinion, and we don't know what is really going on in there life beyond the mafia game.

I'm still catching up, hopefully I'll have the last few pages done by the morning when I've finished work.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 453, Random Nurse wrote: ...

At this point I am not compelled to vote for THS. The reasoning is flimsy at best.

My gut tells me both Scum are on his wagon.

I do see Skellen shading THS on more than one occasion. I also suspect Nautical Dawn, although it is my gut speaking to me.

VOTE: Skellen
Explain what reasoning is flimsy, please.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Well, Meow
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

We gotta get this going
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 356, Enchant wrote: Bugspray

Reads until mason claim
Stop reading
Say "wow if masons are not killed it's sus"
Refuse to elaborate
Leave

At first i was pissed, then i wondered that it's great opportunity to kill me and if bug is mafia, partner most likely suggested to pile up or atleast informed so bug probably would react about it in thread. It's not like they gonna eat flak for "Enchant lied" or anything.

So bugspray looking bad is somehow good for them.

... did too scum to be scum work for once huh?

Pretty much Bugs, it's hard to form a read on a player who play is based on this. It kind of reminds me a bit like Not Mafia at times.

I'm not going for low hanging fruit, but bug is not a player I'd want around towards the end of the game because those doubts are never going to be eased. So I'm not sure, if he's town, what do we gain from it information wise? And if he flips scum, can we draw any associates to who his partner could possibly be?

THS made a post or two that struck me coming from town. But that doesn't account for his earlier posts that put him in the spot light and one or two posts aren't exactly considered to be redeemable.

In post 406, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 402, Nautical Dawn wrote: My preferred lims for the day are Steady, Enchant, bugspray. Preference for Steady, other two have been flipping back and forth in my head a bit.
In post 385, Enchant wrote:
In post 384, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 383, Enchant wrote: What figure to

I am obviously town
You haven't said anything about my case and then you voted me. What are your actual thoughts on it?
That if we don't want to wagon someone at last day of deadline just to run in panic when they claim innocent child, we gonna start deciding already.

I want to vote kitty yet no one else cares so i am voting you cuz big wagon.
I don't know that this makes Enchant town but I like them bringing it up, we don't want a deadline scramble.
a little paranoia that that happens to be my 3, but I'm afraid of going Bugspray because it feels like an easy out, but i do see how they could be scum. I think they played a lurk game if scum, and it worked for the reasons being I cant see a good reason to vote them over one of the other two.

I'm in the same sort of mindset in regards to Bug but to what I posted above this quote, Bug isn't going to be one of those players that I'd want to have at the back end of the game, unless he has 100% been confirmed by investigation that he is town.

But I don't want to be the player that eliminates someone because they seem to be the easiest way out without any ramifications after it.

---------------------------

I'm going to quickly ISO and I'll be having my vote down.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:46 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 164, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 162, Random Nurse wrote:
Nautical Dawn:
I DO find it curious why she placed her vote there, devoid of reasoning, and has left it there ever since. I wonder if she's lining up lims, considering she's already mentioning who she's wanting to lim Day 2.
I put it there as a joke and didn’t bother to move it because I haven’t decided where I want to vote for real. I can unvote for now though.

UNVOTE:

Took me a minute to figure out where you got the Day 2 thing, by “tomorrow” I meant irl-tomorrow and not D2.

I don't like this unvote manner, it feels too much like trying to appease.
In post 174, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 172, Flavor Leaf wrote: Why THS over Nuclear if you scum read them both?
I scumread them about equally, THS is just where my focus is right now, plus they haven't had much pressure yet and I'm curious how they react to it.

If you scum read them equally, surely you push all slots in order to try gain a better read, rather than sitting on one waiting to see how they react to pressure?
In post 304, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 185, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 151, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 48, Skellen wrote:
In post 45, TheHoldSteady wrote: You all are looking at this at the wrong angle. I was scraping at something to help us get out of RVS because everything posted before the table told us absolutely nothing.

I saw someone else voted RN before me, but I didn't realize it was the same person voting twice. That's why I was like "RN is already at E-2, I'd better unvote to make sure we don't end this prematurely."
Figured that you counted both bugspray votes, my question was more concerning what made you think RN could have gotten voted out already at page 2 at alleged E-2? Felt iffy with bugspray's vote or something else?

It's just a bit odd that you said like three times on this page how you have to scrape something to get out of RVS when you did the instant backwards roll, even doubling down with which kind of weakened your attempt immediately.
+town and I like what you're getting at here. Once is nothing out of the ordinary, three times is overkill.
This is bewildering to me

You all kept asking "THS, why the table?" and I kept re-explaining and then I'm scum for explaining it too much?
In post 219, TheHoldSteady wrote: I don't know what differently you want me to have done here. Dawn's only case against me was that I responded to the same question three different people asked me three times? That I stopped your seemingly incorrect push on Nuke and asked the people who weren't contributing to post so we had more content? Should I have just ignored the repeated questions? What difference would that have made?
I don't scumread you for "explaining it too much," I scumread you because you made a series of posts that looked to me like you were overly concerned with looking towny.

You've also made it out like a bunch of people were questioning you when that's not what happened. For example, all I said was that the table was NAI, but the response was this:
In post 47, TheHoldSteady wrote: It might not be but you have to start somewhere or else we're going to waste several days not doing anything.
This response feels defensive as you've already explained your view and my post wasn't even saying anything about you.

I guess the timing of kind of looks like it was directed at you? Did you think it was? It wasn't. It makes a little more sense if you did think that though.
In post 230, TheHoldSteady wrote: Dawn's case was basically "hmm, doing TOO MANY town things here"

Like God, I'm scum read for knowing what I need to do to win the game.

It was a laughably weak case and I think you're scum for calling it good.
Literally no one bases a scumread on "they did too many town things" and this isn't a good-faith representation of my case even if you are town.

What does towny look like? I've seen cases pushed based on he's trying to hard to look towny and it's not a good enough reason for me personally to think their scum because they are trying too hard to look towny.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Y’all really like minimizing it the case.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:29 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: bugspray

I guess we do need to panic, eh?

I will be here until deadline so can afford.
Wizard-Mercenary

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:49 pm

Post by Aisa »

Spoiler:
In post 464, Kop wrote:I'm not going for low hanging fruit, but bug is not a player I'd want around towards the end of the game because those doubts are never going to be eased. So I'm not sure, if he's town, what do we gain from it information wise? And if he flips scum, can we draw any associates to who his partner could possibly be?

Please use they/them pronouns for bugspray.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:41 am

Post by Enchant »

I think TheHoldSteady is town, because on mafia place it's really bad play (because "uh well i will not be here until deadline" as topwagon rarely get you pardoned from elim).

Mafia lurks. I actually prefer to vote bug instead, just on police.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:45 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 466, Flavor Leaf wrote: Y’all really like minimizing it the case.
Vote Bugspray 7 hours until deadline
In post 465, Kop wrote: I don't like this unvote manner, it feels too much like trying to appease.
Vote Bugspray 7 hours until deadline
In post 459, Skellen wrote:
In post 453, Random Nurse wrote: I do see Skellen shading THS on more than one occasion.
Can you clarify what exactly you mean with shading and why you think it's rather coming from scum?
Vote bugspray 7 hours until deadline
In post 455, Random Nurse wrote: Well, that is certainly a reaction.
In post 445, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 436, Skellen wrote: @Kitty if you are around:
What are your thoughts on the THS wagon?
Not feeling it like at all, would rather bugspray or enchant.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:50 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 448, bugspray wrote: arguably i'm still asleep
vote bugspray 7 hours until deadline
In post 449, Nautical Dawn wrote: Bugspray, do you have any reads?

I forgot who 9 player is and HoldSteady no point asking
Wizard-Mercenary

Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:05 am

Post by Skellen »

Very well, if you don't want to go for THS I don't see this going through.

VOTE: bugspray
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:07 am

Post by Random Nurse »