Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 407, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 398, Aneninen wrote: *"Am I representing you right if I interpret your..."
Sorry, I was paying attention to something else meanwhile
To answer you yes. To point one above, but I didn’t complete my thought process. I should have gone on to say that there is no one pushing those three atm and so I will wait to see where that goes. Therefore I remain focused on you.

Now in point 2 you say I am miss- quoting you. Well no. I read all you had to say and take up the other points you have included as examples of your play. But it was that one line that stuck.

In response to the confusion I have caused in people's minds, this is what is missing from my post prior to voting, I've bolded it for clarity
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:19 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 421, Cometbright wrote: It's a lot of fun but also a lot of work. Also it's really expensive when you keep commissioning art of your characters.
Do you do that as a GM though?
In post 422, Cometbright wrote: I feel this but subtract VIP with Kittie for me.
Agreed
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 425, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 423, Afrayed Knott wrote: Comet no
Wrong!

Comet's vote on you is townvibe.
Try again.
is it? or is it opportunistic? So no I dont think that's wrong at all
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:19 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Why do you think it's opportunistic?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:21 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

VOTE: Knott

Okay I think this is literally the point this game got of RVS and things are getting spicy.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 408, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 395, Afrayed Knott wrote: The more I read the more the only clear choice for me is one of Kittie, Timmer or Comet. Where to place my vote becomes an issue for me and it seemed to be an issue for VIP for sometime also. I'm still in two minds on this. he does talk a good talk, like a few others here. in fact Comet Dragon and VIP seem to very good at long posts extolling how the game should be played or how scum or town does this or that. I have read them and find some of the posts very interesting. In Dragons posts I noted the following comment to myself "lots of content and some questions but I don't see them pushing anyone or being helpful". And then I still get a good vibe. VIP has been doing the same thing but he has changed in his content as the game has progressed, he seems to be under pressure, why? Not sure. But then is he trying to swing us in his towniness or is it all a bluff and part of his self proclaimed brilliance at faking town when scum. So based on that:

VOTE: VIP
Okay this post makes me completely rescind my townread on Knott.

What the actual duck.

Knott when did I do "lots of content and some questions but not pushing anyone or being helpful"? Or are you saying I said that about you? Because I didn't

Also I didn't get how your thought process went from kittie/Timmer/Comet to VIP.
No I feel that about you, at the posts I have listed above 251, 257 and 356. lots of content but its all pretty much IMO as I have stated - blah blah
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 424, DragonEater70 wrote: Also I disagree on the E-1 thing cause the scum could be inactive or afraid to vote, or just hiding in the shadows
Not wrong but also maths/statistics is the strongest tool I have at this point in the game so I'm willing to use it. That and the fact it felt like the VIP vote was added on at the end as like a 'okay I had this post already written out but I see now that the current leading wagon is VIP and VIP isn't me or my scum partner so I'm totally happy to try and push this wagon to end day 1 with a misexecute so I'm just going to tack on a VIP vote at the end of it'. It seems even more likely when you note the timestamps (#388-#393) cause it shows a lot of it has been written up before and then posted all at once so the idea of then tacking on something at the end of it seems to make sense to me?
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 426, Afrayed Knott wrote: In response to the confusion I have caused in people's minds, this is what is missing from my post prior to voting, I've bolded it for clarity
I appreciate this but there's always going to be a bit of suspicion of 'was this actually intended to be there from the start or is this an addition written later after people have raised issues with it?'
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:27 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 427, DragonEater70 wrote: Do you do that as a GM though?
We swap campaigns weekly so that everyone gets a chance to play.
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 428, Afrayed Knott wrote: is it? or is it opportunistic? So no I dont think that's wrong at all
Funnily enough this is the reason I'm voting you right now.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:28 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 432, Cometbright wrote: Not wrong but also maths/statistics is the strongest tool I have at this point in the game so I'm willing to use it. That and the fact it felt like the VIP vote was added on at the end as like a 'okay I had this post already written out but I see now that the current leading wagon is VIP and VIP isn't me or my scum partner so I'm totally happy to try and push this wagon to end day 1 with a misexecute so I'm just going to tack on a VIP vote at the end of it'. It seems even more likely when you note the timestamps (#388-#393) cause it shows a lot of it has been written up before and then posted all at once so the idea of then tacking on something at the end of it seems to make sense to me?
Yes that's a valid reason to scumread Knott, but it's not what you said.

You get a naughty point and a town point. Use them wisely.

(Have I taken the vibe mode too far? If so let me know and I'll switch back to serious tryhard)
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 430, DragonEater70 wrote: Okay I think this is literally the point this game got of RVS and things are getting spicy.
You think the fake hammer stuff fell under RVS?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 429, DragonEater70 wrote: Why do you think it's opportunistic?
because of my stupidity at not finishing my train of thought and fully explaining why my vote went on VIP and not her or the other two. I feel she has picked up on that, well she has picked up on the comments made by others about it.

Well by VIP, as her vote comes in after his question, actually her comment on it then the vote comes after you yourself raise a question on it, so opportunistic to sway the vote. IMO. and she would seem to be defensive of VIP, her town read?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:29 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 434, Cometbright wrote: We swap campaigns weekly so that everyone gets a chance to play.
Ooooh cool

My group has one campaign with one DM so it's a bit different. Also the people in my group have serious concentration issues so it's a pain to play but we survive somehow.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:30 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 437, Cometbright wrote: You think the fake hammer stuff fell under RVS?
Kinda? I didn't feel like anything real was going on, and definitely that "hammer" didn't come from scumreading VIP lol.
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 438, Afrayed Knott wrote: because of my stupidity at not finishing my train of thought and fully explaining why my vote went on VIP and not her or the other two. I feel she has picked up on that, well she has picked up on the comments made by others about it.
So you agree that you made a mistake/error but think I'm scummy for voting you because of it?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:33 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Like I don't think anything actually alignment indicative happened before page 16 if I'm being honest, and you won't be getting any associatives from anything before that.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 432, Cometbright wrote:
In post 424, DragonEater70 wrote: Also I disagree on the E-1 thing cause the scum could be inactive or afraid to vote, or just hiding in the shadows
Not wrong but also maths/statistics is the strongest tool I have at this point in the game so I'm willing to use it. That and the fact it felt like the VIP vote was added on at the end as like a 'okay I had this post already written out but I see now that the current leading wagon is VIP and VIP isn't me or my scum partner so I'm totally happy to try and push this wagon to end day 1 with a misexecute so I'm just going to tack on a VIP vote at the end of it'. It seems even more likely when you note the timestamps (#388-#393) cause it shows a lot of it has been written up before and then posted all at once so the idea of then tacking on something at the end of it seems to make sense to me?
Yes I started reading and making notes long before I posted those posts, I looked through all the the posts during the weekend period and copied out the quotes to Word then added my thoughts to them , I then posted them into the thread. Why?

because I find it easier to read and respond as I go, but then that I have found is problematic in that you may be responding and posting as you go but the conversation has moved on, or the point is moot, and so I spent over an hour this evening doing just that

Your use of the time stamps to convince yourself that you argument is true is rather weak and frankly incorrect.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 441, Cometbright wrote:
In post 438, Afrayed Knott wrote: because of my stupidity at not finishing my train of thought and fully explaining why my vote went on VIP and not her or the other two. I feel she has picked up on that, well she has picked up on the comments made by others about it.
So you agree that you made a mistake/error but think I'm scummy for voting you because of it?
I made a mistake in not finishing my train of thought, I think your vote was opportunistic yes, I found you scummy before your vote
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Cometbright »

I'm not saying it's scummy to post all at once. I'm saying it makes it makes a theory that one would write up a bunch of stuff then add something to the end of it even if it contradicts/goes against something you wrote earlier more likely. Is that wrong?
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 444, Afrayed Knott wrote: I made a mistake in not finishing my train of thought, I think your vote was opportunistic yes, I found you scummy before your vote
So you think I was capitalising on a mistake you made by voting you over it? Would it have been more townie in your eyes for me to ignore/not mention the mistake?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:38 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Comet I just realized something

UNVOTE:
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Cometbright »

Please share with the class.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 433, Cometbright wrote:
In post 426, Afrayed Knott wrote: In response to the confusion I have caused in people's minds, this is what is missing from my post prior to voting, I've bolded it for clarity
I appreciate this but there's always going to be a bit of suspicion of 'was this actually intended to be there from the start or is this an addition written later after people have raised issues with it?'
there is no way I can prove or disprove this, but it is a genuine statement on my part. If you feel its not then why don' t we use your timestamp comparison------ all my pre prepared posts hit the thread at the 55 to 58 minute to the hour point in time. My vote post occurred at the 11 minute past the hour mark, so some 13 minutes...

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”