Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6625 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:37 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

smh

That was the least believable vt claim ever

Dave isn't even trying to solve.

Voting Snivy for pagetopping is ludicrous, and a scumclaim.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6626 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:37 am

Post by davesaz »

My top scumreads are still Enchant and gob. Molla was in that category along with csf and all of them were for the same reasons. I'd be happy with 50% on this.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6627 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:39 am

Post by davesaz »

I policy vote pagetoppers and spammers. Being over 60 is a contributing factor to that.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6628 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:41 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 6626, davesaz wrote: My top scumreads are still Enchant and gob
Which explains why you are pushing Snivy?

Also sorry to say but I found that Minecraft analogy real phony. I don't care about what type of structures you like to build, you aren't building any structures now.

Pedit: You realize this is quasi Melo where if you mislim town loses? Policy limming Snivy might've been a good idea Day 1, not today.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6629 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:59 am

Post by davesaz »

One vote is not a push. It's laughable to talk about it that way. I'm drying off after a shower and only have one finger right now. Seeing you go nuts over it is both entertaining and thought provoking. More later when I don't have to use auto complete.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6630 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:05 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

"Go nuts" is a weird take.

I am pushing you both because I think you are probable scum but also because I'm trying to sort you.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6631 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:18 am

Post by davesaz »

Back at the computer where I can type tags & stuff.

UNVOTE: message delivered. We'll see if it's comprehended or not.

VOTE: Enchant
Before someone comes in with "but dad, scum wouldn't be that obvious..." -- that's exactly why scum would stonewall a hammer instead of hammering a partner.

If you didn't infer it from my earlier posts today, I also find Naerys posting that those kills can't possibly be her right out of the gate to be scummy as hell. We aren't supposed to use things like timestamps any more so I didn't look how long she had to absorb the kills and decide what to say. Left as an exercise for the curious.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6632 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:23 am

Post by davesaz »

Having a mechanical role, or results from such roles, lets me build a web of interactions. That kind of web leads to revealing inconsistencies where someone is lying, and the lying tend to be scum. In the lack of such a web, play based on logic is left with nothing to work with, at least noting verifiable.

Finally having votes on a verified scum wagon opens up legit VCA, but really doing anything more than talking about surface level stuff takes more than a few minutes.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6633 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:25 am

Post by davesaz »

Forgot to say that 1st section of the previous post was in response to being criticized about the minecraft analogy. I know I often leave out the connections that let mortal brains understand my analogies.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6634 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:27 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 6630, DragonEater70 wrote: I'm trying to sort you
If you would care to do more than anyone else has to explain what you're seeing, a conversation may be useful.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6635 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Enchant »

"I solve mech!"
@
"Votes Molla ignoring all mech reasonings and not even answering on them."

IMAGINE
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6636 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:34 am

Post by davesaz »

"not complex" simply means goon. Which made Molla no less likely to be scum than any other vanilla.
That was my answer before and it's still my answer.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6637 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:37 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 6143, davesaz wrote:
In post 6102, Enchant wrote: There's mech evidence that BBMolla should't be voted really
Only in a world where you think there aren't goons.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6638 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 6636, davesaz wrote: "not complex" simply means goon. Which made Molla no less likely to be scum than any other vanilla.
lmao bye
Wizard-Mercenary

Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6639 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

The argument that Molla should be eliminated because he wasn't killed by Complex Vig was stupid from the start, and the flip confirms that.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6640 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I'm not surprised both Scum teams are so incompetent they still haven't really managed to hit each other. Maybe I should start handing out free tips so they actually have a chance.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6641 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Enchant »

Molla kill proves they not trying to kill each other.

They want to destroy town first.
Wizard-Mercenary

Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6642 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 6641, Enchant wrote: Molla kill proves they not trying to kill each other.

That doesn't make much sense.

Start making sense or I'm going to come for you, Enchant.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6643 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Enchant »

I don't think i can make you competent.
Wizard-Mercenary

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6644 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by davesaz »

I don't see you voting for flipped scum yet.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #6645 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 6641, Enchant wrote: Molla kill proves they not trying to kill each other.

bbmolla was scumread by pretty much everyone so this would apply to only one scumteam at most
time will end
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6646 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by davesaz »

Someone (Naerys?) asked about shaddowez's vote history.
This is from ISO and just searching for vote, which means some context could be overlooked. It's easier to do it this way first and then revisit anything that gets pointed out.
It's the first step of what would be an iterative process if it looks like it might be yielding something.
In post 843, shaddowez wrote: Alright, I'm caught up. Willing to sheep on bianco, but I feel better with this right now:

VOTE: ZZZX
If there is a reason, it's context.

In post 866, shaddowez wrote: I need to lrn2read. I'm confused by what you mean with your second point, but it makes more sense than it being a random post in thread.

VOTE: BBmolla

Although I'm not against joining JV on camel either. Coming in to point out a scumslip, without actually voting that person, while having their vote still on a random target, gives me scumfeels.
This one is also likely to be context. Actually having read and commented on the the next quoted vote, I think I remember this one was about a potential post of BBM's which seemed to be meant for somewhere else.
In post 1339, shaddowez wrote: It appears I'm on an opposing schedule from most of you, I leave for the day and come back to 20ish more pages.
In post 1271, camelCasedSnivy wrote: VOTE: the worst

this is the worst player by far
This was after T3 let us know they were V/LA in . Even if you have no reads you're putting a vote where nobody else is even looking, essentially just parking for no good reason. It's not even like you're trying to get a wagon started on them since you provided no good reasoning except a pun on their name. You also vote parked on Merlyn early on for not doing anything, while not engaging.

Approximately half of your votes are fluff, and with the exception of the thin case on BBmolla none of your votes have had any semblance of logic behind them.

The random post from BB still doesn't make sense to me, but the more I think about it the less it makes sense as a slip either. Going to look at IAVH a little more before sheeping that wagon, but I'm comfortable here for now:

VOTE: camel
I think I liked this one when it came across. Realizing that pushing a so-called slip is potentially worse than the slip itself.
In post 2952, shaddowez wrote: Another naked sheep vote, and looking at their ISO there's literally a single post interacting with bob and zero where bob is directly mentioned. Referring back to the good old "agreed" read list, bob is null.

Reviewing the posts around pisskop's link, also saw this:
In post 813, Klazam wrote: I actually liked how worst was willing to question Temporal on their read on me even given earlier stance on how worst thought Temp was not the place to go today, instead of doubling down and ignoring Temp.
Gonna be a hard sell to move me right now.

VOTE: the worst
Backed by what appears to be some good reasoning.
In post 5150, shaddowez wrote:
In post 5148, bob3141 wrote: are still no takers for snivy, wagonomics says shoot there or atleast soemone that jumped on both hu wagon last day and dragon here
I'm not against a Snivy wagon. Hell, let's see what happens.

VOTE: Snivy
Baaah. But going back to a scumread means it isn't necessarily the bad kind of sheep.
In post 5621, shaddowez wrote: I'm gonna go rogue here for a bit. Call me crazy, to be fair you're probably right

VOTE: furtiveglance
Gonna totally need context for this one. In the context of the question I'm looking to answer, it also matters what the VC was at this point in time.
In post 2373, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2316, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2312, Shrek wrote:
In post 2303, shaddowez wrote: Did an FL/ZZZX ISO, and tried processing through all the noise. My ZZZX SR was based on early posts, and not something I had gone back to revisit in a while. Rereading, the push looks really thin and I'm REALLY not liking
the worst
's positioning and vote, though I'm trying not to tunnel. Still working through things, gonna check out IAVH next because I owe that a read.
can you summarize what you're feeling on worst in specific because we might share the same opinion here
Heading to lunch, will answer this when I get back though
They're not really voicing their opinions on anything. They ask a lot of questions, specifically regarding peoples reads. On the surface, that sounds towny insomuch as it
looks
like they're scumhunting, trying to derive whether the person they're asking questions of had reasons or whatnot. The problem is they don't ever seem to actually do anything with that info, outside of occasionally a reply post.

None of their votes have had any reasoning behind them (as in, they hadn't expressed any interest in voting prior to doing so), and with the exception of their very first (RVS) vote they've just sheeped early on.

So now that I've gone and done this again, I still don't like Snivy but feel like this is a good place to push.

VOTE: the worst
Seems well founded.
In post 4345, shaddowez wrote: Not quite caught up yet (who am I kidding, I'm not even close to caught up yet), but I like this wagon. Was starting to look at STD before the last lim. Reasons forthcoming

VOTE: STD
Will have to look at the context after. If the vote stayed here then it shows the "never on the lim wagon" charge is false, but I didn't link unvotes.
In post 5778, shaddowez wrote: There's definitely not much to go on in Klazam's ISO, but based on how he handled the votes/interactions with our known townies now I can easily see having been an early bus.

CSF's memory regarding Aisa being on StD's wagon and subsequent "defense" in seems a little "Oh crud, I got called out, what do I say?". The only posts Aisa have about questioning the StD wagon are and , which I wouldn't personally categorize as "quite vocal".

Her early readslist is becoming more and more suspect as well. I'm happy moving here

VOTE: CSF
Seems to have a reason, mostly in context.

All in all, this doesn't look bad to me in isolation, though certain votes would need a 2nd stage of review to see what the count was at that point and whether the context supports it.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6647 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by gob »

In post 6572, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 6567, gob wrote: You dont think there was resistanxe when the wagon died twice this game? Or are you just referring to today
Referring to today.

I only read things from page 248 onward + What happened when STD got pushed + a bit of CSF ISO.

Can you point me to where there was resistance to the wagon previously? I.E. page numbers?
I mean resistance as in the wagon dying itself. Getting to top wagon then dying, that sort of stuff. Stuff that implies mafia got people off the wagon or got off it themselves. I only just replaced in myself but i think clearly there was resistance against Dave day 1, and then yesterday there was a lot as well.

Also, frankly I kind of find dave's posts to feel disconnected. It's like he 'solves' the parts of the games he can and doesn't touch the other parts.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6648 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by gob »

In post 6573, the worst wrote:
In post 6569, gob wrote:
In post 6565, the worst wrote: VOTE: enchant this is lowkey vindicating
lets hear why
votes are finally gluing to a slot that is just not doing anything which resembles towniness! i've been yelling for elimination in a pool which included enchant for aaaages

like yes, i was wrong about csf, i think that's likely the deepest scum that team had. we have so many hella sketchy slots and the fact enchant looked aligned with skilled flip scum is so exhilarating to me.
What about enchant doesn't resemble towniess?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6649 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by gob »

I am not sure what everyone sees in Enchant that I do not. Can someone explain why Enchant's votes are bad?

Dave seems locked to me.

DragonEater I will keep an eye on throughout this End of day.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”