Open 889 | Secrets of the Anuket Topaz | fin.

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 837, Titus wrote: I do find the concept of gasping at straws to TR as weird. Why would we need to grasp for TRs right now? I get forming a townblock but no point in forcing one.
semantics
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm sorry if I was too aggressive. I don't want anyone to regret helping others. I think all of town's skills are needed, even if we disagree on how. Even if I'm not understanding, I'll answer anything I can.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 850, Alisae wrote:
In post 837, Titus wrote: I do find the concept of gasping at straws to TR as weird. Why would we need to grasp for TRs right now? I get forming a townblock but no point in forcing one.
semantics
Huh? Why this response?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

I have a concern and it feels like you aren't even trying to understand it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 852, Titus wrote:
In post 850, Alisae wrote:
semantics
Huh? Why this response?
it was the best way I felt at the time at describing that bracket. It wasn't null but the evidence isn't super solidily town. The way I'm describing the bracket doesn't rly matter. I only included that so people could get an idea of what it is I'm thinking at that time. Another way of describing that category would be guttown because it's not rly backed by evidence.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hence why I think that's semantics. I don't know what this means for you, your concern isn't alignment indicative and neither is the argument. There are better ways to read you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

What is the difference between the two tiers of your readwall there then?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

Fire and Snivy I have a bit more confidence in being town than the category below that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Lol just saw the vc. Wasn't tying the wagons like I thought.

VOTE: Ydrasse
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't think I want to vote out Titus right now.
Give her some time to get going. My mind might change depending on what jjh thinks, we can both read Titus fairly well. Maybe 5 irl days passes and this read changes.

If I had to immediately flip someone right now I would probably want to flip std immediately.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Prism »

It's fine. I have a vested interest in you getting up to speed and inserted into the game, it's not entirely selfless. You asked for the posts I had made a small note of and I felt an obligation to flag that I didn't believe it was a good entry point. I get that you took them as "you're bad do this" instead of "Hey, if that's what you want, I don't think this is it, but maybe here's these..." and I'm sorry that I didn't communicate it well.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Ali, do you feel anyone scum is FoSing you but not voting you? I believe you said your wagon was mostly town, so where does that leave scum? What are they doing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 859, Alisae wrote: I don't think I want to vote out Titus right now.
Give her some time to get going. My mind might change depending on what jjh thinks, we can both read Titus fairly well. Maybe 5 irl days passes and this read changes.

If I had to immediately flip someone right now I would probably want to flip std immediately.
When did voting me out come up? That seems out of left field.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 861, Titus wrote: Ali, do you feel anyone scum is FoSing you but not voting you? I believe you said your wagon was mostly town, so where does that leave scum? What are they doing?
{t3, ydrasse, jjh927, gob}
{snivy, fire}
{prism}
{andres, imaginality, Titus}
{Shirou, std}

my suspect pool is std shirou & 1 more.

T3 distinctly does not like me but I think they've had a very townie couple of early pages. I feel pretty good about this TR.
jjh will never vote me. I also think they're town.
Ydra vibes to me as town.
Gob doesn't really come across as mafia.
I don't exactly quite get what Snivy's stance on me is, but I think they're more focused on Prism then they are me.
Fire I don't quite get what they think about me, I think they think I'm town. I thought they could be mafia because of how they hopped onto gob but I sorted it out I heard their top town and eh I just don't rly feel it.
Prism is a realistic option. I don't think Prism has done anything that is distinctively town indicative, I think their vote history is ok from their perspective. I want to say that they're playing this game from a town perspective. But I really don't like their suspect pool of me snivy and gob. Looking at their current readlist, I think this is something that makes sense to have as town but if they're mafia that's also a pretty flexible list of reads to play with. Prism is weird but like I don't see myself realistically voting prism today.
Andres I would like to actually play the game.
Imaginality I would like to actually play the game.
You will be very obvious to read so I can wait for you.
std's vote on me comes across as lazy and I don't think there is any good reason to TR them above any of the players who I actually have townfeels about. Their read on me comes across as mafia motivated.
I think Shirou is just mafia. Their read on me comes across as mafia motivated.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 862, Titus wrote:
In post 859, Alisae wrote: I don't think I want to vote out Titus right now.

When did voting me out come up? That seems out of left field.
a lot of other players wanted to vote out patchwork. I didn't rly want to put a vote down there because that doesn't rly do anything. ik it's something jjh and fire wanted to do
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 863, Alisae wrote: I don't exactly quite get what Snivy's stance on me is, but I think they're more focused on Prism then they are me.
that's exactly it
master at being scum(my)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Honestly I think Shirou std and prism actually makes a lot of sense as a team it's something that's been on the back of my mind.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 271, Prism wrote:
This is E-1. Scum should instantly blitz, town should post to say they are not doing so.

It means nothing if those same qualities make you an excellent vote candidate.

I spent much of the morning waiting to see if there would be a point where many of the current voters were offline. This did not happen, and the timezones are now out of sync and make it very unlikely to happen.

I intended to vote and allow scum to either blitz or for non-voting town players to acknowledge the hammer opportunity. I considered this a win-win.

The gap did not happen. This makes the utility of this vote very unlikely. Someone will likely save you, but I will gladly take the chance to simply kill you or have players publicly pass on the hammer while I can.

VOTE: Dragons
Titus here is the votecount the moment this post was made.

Save The Dragons [6]: camelCasedSnivy, Shirou, Ydrasse, jjh927, Alisae, Prism
T3 [2]: imaginality, Firebringer
Prism [1]: Save The Dragons

Not Voting [4]: patchwork, gob, Andresvmb, T3

Thinking about this votecount, that wolf team actually makes a lot of sense, especially if we think a lot of the voters off wagon are town.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 836, Prism wrote:
In post 828, camelCasedSnivy wrote:scum mad they're found for a reason that doesn't make sense
I'm scum with Alisae. You are correct: my vote timing was poorly decided and gave up our shared alignment.

What do you mean when you say your reason doesn't make sense? Did you forget what your argument is?

As a secondary matter, you missed a citation.
I am still very curious as to why you personally think your read on me is bad.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:11 pm

In post 606, Prism wrote: For camel, I didn't like your start and again the defense of gob was timed weirdly and is null-scum. gob's explanation brought him slightly up to make you roughly tied all things considered.
so is that your initial reason for voting me? why did you get off we have 5 or so days
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:12 pm

(im assuming thats the citation which i forgot to reply to in all honesty)
master at being scum(my)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Titus »

That team doesn't make sense to me unless they felt there was no other option but for StD. Yet somehow the wagon on StD died.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Prism »

I moved off of you because no one else has expressed that you are a first choice.

The citation is this. You took my reason for scumreading Alisae-Alisae being frustrated that Shirou's read is correct but poorly argued, then took it as your own against me.
In post 606, Prism wrote:Alisae's recent posting, to me, feels like someone frustrated that a town player's reasoning is bad but they're right anyway.
In post 828, camelCasedSnivy wrote:scum mad they're found for a reason that doesn't make sense
The difference is that I was commenting on Shirou's read. You are commenting on your own.

It doesn't make sense for you to think your own reason-the only one you've presented and are presenting-is bad. Plagiarism tends to create results like that, unfortunately.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 871, Titus wrote: That team doesn't make sense to me unless they felt there was no other option but for StD. Yet somehow the wagon on StD died.
std was the first wagon of the game idunno read the first 11 pages it shouldn't be too much. I honestly don't see why they couldn't go for it? Tho I'm not rly considering how the setup would influence bussing.
Idunno it's a play that I can actually see that team realistically make in that moment.
I wouldn't be able to tell you too much about why std's wagon fell apart, I know a wagon quickly formed back onto gob and gob got 5 votes (I was 1 of them).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Based on the vcs, if StD is scum, we should look at Shirou.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”