Mini Normal 2313: I am sitting in a room (game over)

Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #399 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Merlyn »

yello
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Merlyn »

I've skimmed this already, but I'll read for real now
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Merlyn »

BOOM, pagetop already?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:12 am

Post by Merlyn »

I am so excited we're in two games together :D
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 395, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 378, Charles510 wrote: Who, if anyone else, are you also reading as scummy? What is the most probable scum team?

My current best scumreads are on Bug and Gumi since they’ve been so quiet. Blackstar makes me feel suspicious since they seem to be really keen to move the main wagon onto me, but I’m still unsure about whether that’s just plain desperation or an actual scumread on me.

I’m more confident in my townreads, especially Black, Hu Tao, and Dann. They seem to have a lot of logical thoughts and communicate them really well, which I feel would be hard for scum to do so consistently.
so, you think that scum are more likely to be inactive than town? That's not been my experience, it's pretty NAI to me. What are your reads on some of the more active players?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 389, Charles510 wrote:
In post 387, Black wrote:
In post 386, Charles510 wrote:
In post 384, Black wrote: Why are you asking questions and being present when you still have many pages to read? Just curious
I'm just trying to figure out who I think is scummy. Please be patient with me.
I'm very patient. Do you think asking people who they think are scummy is a better way to find scum than reading and trying to find things yourself?
In a word, yes.

It is easier for me to have a conversatiion in the moment than to wade through 16 pages of stuff. I am more interested in what people think *right now* than what they might have been thinking in the past.
I'm okay with this, I think it's valid scumhunting technique to ask other what they think and then analyze the response. The only thing that pings me about Charles is the series of questions before this where he was like "Hey XX, do you think I'm scummy? How about you, ZZ?"
Charles, what was your goal with those questions?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 408, Charles510 wrote: My goal is to come to a consensus and figure out who the town is and who is scum. At this point I have not much to go on, so I am trying to stir up some discussion.
Okay, I can accept that. Get anything out of it?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 419, Dannflor wrote:
In post 410, pisskop wrote: Dann mentioned that its weird to vote for blackstar if you think animated is scummy.

Again, we dont have flips to push associations with. Everyone is independently scummy and as such you should be willing to vote with somebody you dont trust as long as you trust your vote.
That’s not what I meant

I meant if you think Animated is scum

Who are the scum pushing a counter wagon?

You would have to think it’s me pushing blackstar or not believe in Hu Tao town

But from my perspective it’s an all town wagon on Black Star
I really like this post. I don't feel like scum would put themselves out there like that
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Merlyn »

WHAT. I have NEVER gotten two pagetops in a row

Hi Hu Tao! Hu Tao thoroughly fooled me last time she was scum, and I actually do believe it's in thier wheelhouse to fake a 'forgot there was an IC'. But they are playing differently than the last game we played. Last time they were not rocking the boat, staying under the radar, not arguing points.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Merlyn »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Blackstar I like this better
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Merlyn »

E-2 I believe
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Merlyn »

My vibes for Charles lean town.

Charles, are there varying levels of feeling there? I've only ever seen a 5 person scumteam in a large game I played. If there are varying levels who's your main suspects?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by Merlyn »

Interesting- why?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Merlyn »

I don't know that I've processed all of the posts here but I don't understand the thought process here
In post 465, Afrayed Knott wrote: im into it, his initial post stinks of scum jumping in with a false town bravado, we must stick together, we are town, we need to eliminate the scum trash.....and now he is conviniently quiet. Which plays into the theory of scum coasting /lurking while Town beats itself up and gets voted out and NK'd. My vote stays until we start to hear from Charlie boy.
So, like a pretty aggro post about Charles 'stinking' of scum and being 'scum trash' and being 'convienently' quiet and 'my vote stays'
In post 471, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 436, AnimatedWiz wrote: Afrayed, are you still scumreading Charles? Is there anyone else who you feel you've gotten a real read on since you were on last?
Well he has re-appeared and has started to take part in the game, I see his read list and well he has 3 town, which includes the IC, and the rest are null or scum.
So not sure what to think
. Do I take his explaination for his reentry questions into the game? Asking people if they believe him scummy or not, it seems a strange tactic but he explains that also.

But its just that openning post. I know that I am the only vote sitting next to him, and as I see above, Black is called out for the negative comments on Charles and there was all the "why is no one else in Charle's face" posts, but nothing else. So, currently I will leave my vote where it is for now.
(bolding mine) but then when asked if they're scumreading Charles, they say not sure
In post 472, Afrayed Knott wrote: Charles, Right now I continue to feel that Charles is scum. His intial opening post followed by his earlier interaction and now his reentry in the game all stick with me. Maybe I am focusing too much on this, Im not sure. But his AI inhanced opener speakes of regular communication team work amongst other things. I havent seen that, I haven't seen him commit to anything he covered in that opening post. And that includes trying to find Scum. After his re-entry his posts seem forced, could it be nerves? or the fact he just is having trouble with being in the game, or is he being pushed to be more active and didnt kow what to lead with?
But then in the readslist back to scum (although there's questions, like 'could it be nerves?')

I don't like the read inconsistency. What changed from your first post I quoted to the others, Afrayed?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 522, Dannflor wrote: what has merlyn done exactly that is towny

i think saying they've skimmed the game already but not offering any reads or gut thoughts on players upon replacing in is not a good look
I haven't?
In post 425, Merlyn wrote:
In post 419, Dannflor wrote:
In post 410, pisskop wrote: Dann mentioned that its weird to vote for blackstar if you think animated is scummy.

Again, we dont have flips to push associations with. Everyone is independently scummy and as such you should be willing to vote with somebody you dont trust as long as you trust your vote.
That’s not what I meant

I meant if you think Animated is scum

Who are the scum pushing a counter wagon?

You would have to think it’s me pushing blackstar or not believe in Hu Tao town

But from my perspective it’s an all town wagon on Black Star
I really like this post. I don't feel like scum would put themselves out there like that
In post 426, Merlyn wrote: WHAT. I have NEVER gotten two pagetops in a row

Hi Hu Tao! Hu Tao thoroughly fooled me last time she was scum, and I actually do believe it's in thier wheelhouse to fake a 'forgot there was an IC'. But they are playing differently than the last game we played. Last time they were not rocking the boat, staying under the radar, not arguing points.
In post 455, Merlyn wrote: My vibes for Charles lean town.

Charles, are there varying levels of feeling there? I've only ever seen a 5 person scumteam in a large game I played. If there are varying levels who's your main suspects?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Merlyn »

UNVOTE:
I think Blackstar is town, the frustration seems like classic town frustration where we get mad that people don't get that we're town
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 483, Gumiguy wrote:
In post 482, Gumiguy wrote:
In post 480, Black wrote: I want the reasons behind the reads more than anything
Ah, Fair…

Hu Tao - town/null. They seem really focused on BlackStar, in a way that feels like a town with a strong scumread on someone. It's possible they're scum, but I don't see it as being likely. Actually, I think town/null describes my read on them better.
Actually, no, Hu Tao is just a town read. I need to stop being so paranoid about accidentally clearing scum, there’s no reason to doubt myself this much.
This is actually why I'm leaning towards wolf for Hu Tao. I don't get where the confidence is coming from. When I asked about it, she said it was just vibes. Not saying you can't have a strong scumread based on vibes, but why the confidence?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Merlyn »

VOTE: afrayed I don't like that answer
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 561, AnimatedWiz wrote: I think you misunderstood me. Specifically, I’m saying their argument about scum being split on our wagons doesn’t seem likely to me—it wouldn’t really make sense for scum to be split on our wagons if we were both town.
I don't agree with this, when I look back at wagons after a game is over I don't usually see scum piled all on one wagon. I don't usually follow my partner onto wagons when I'm the scum either.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Merlyn »

I could go bug before I went blackstar. atm I'd rather keep waiting to engage with Afrayed more when they're back but I recognize that there's likely no wagon there before deadline
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 597, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 554, Merlyn wrote: VOTE: afrayed I don't like that answer
which answer?

This was in response to your answer on , where I quoted you saying some pretty different things about how you feel about Charles and asked what had changed to make you say those different things, and your answer was to tell me that nothing changed. I'm looking for an explanation of how you can go from calling someone 'scum trash' and less than an hour later say that you're 'not sure what to think' about them and express doubt.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 624, Black wrote: I'm feeling this a little too tbh. ChatGPT should not be used to express your thoughts in Mafia. There should be a rule for this imo
'

I don't want to derail, but there are in fact rules about it:
Machine Learning and AI
1. Players are responsible for all content they post and for making sure it follows the site rules. Creating content with chatGPT or other AI generative tools is not an excuse for breaking site rules, and will not be treated any differently by the Moderation Team.
2. Use of chatGPT or other AI generative tools must be clearly labeled as such. You may not use chatGPT to create posts and pass them off as your own.
3. Use of chatGPT or other AI generative tools cannot be substituted for playing the game yourself. Even use that follows the previous rule can still violate the rules of Mafia if AI generative tools are used to remove you as a player of the game or give the appearance that your decisions and thoughts are not coming from you but instead are primarily being generated by outside tools.
4. While chatGPT and other AI generative tools themselves are not able to actively distinguish mafia players from town players, there is a potential for the creation of machine learning networks that can be trained on data which lets them distinguish mafia posts from town posts. Using machine learning in this way is strictly prohibited and will be considered cheating.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:41 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 613, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 426, Merlyn wrote: WHAT. I have NEVER gotten two pagetops in a row

Do you still feel this way?
slight lean town. Saying they want Charles vigged seems towny to me lol
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 625, Black wrote: Do people really expect bug to flip scum here? To me they just seem like lurky town that is overwhelmed
I could see it going either way. What's making you lean lurky overwhelmed town vs lurky overwhelmed scum?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Merlyn »

so are you just giving up or...
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 645, BlackStar wrote:
In post 643, Merlyn wrote: so are you just giving up or...
If me dying helps the town to come together and narrow down who the scum team is, then maybe it's a valid option. I've pushed Wiz and Charles but I've started to doubt my scum reads of them a little bit. I think Afrayed is town and the arguments for Bug haven't been that strong. Sof if we HAVE to lim someone, I guess I'm a decent choice because it would force you all to analyze everyone's reasons for joining the wagon. I would prefer to stay alive though
In post 647, BlackStar wrote: My top scum read right now is Hu Tao, but I don't think you'll agree to lim them
Yeah, I think you're probably town. If you're writing this as scum, like bravo but I don't think you are.

We have some opposing reads- why do you think Afrayed is town and Hu Tao is scum?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:19 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 709, Afrayed Knott wrote: I was leaning null on Merlyn, but honestly I now feel they are sitting with scum. Its not just that they have been pushing me and helped my wagon build, primarily by selective quoting and misrepping. It is also to do with the slots initial game play before the sub. So yes my opinion is changing and I would agree with Bob's reasoning concerning my wagon.
Please point to where I helped your wagon build- I have not asked anyone to join and when I voted you you had no votes.

I have absolutely not done any selective quoting and misrepping- I have asked you about something I found odd in your posts, and your answer was dismissive which pinged me, so I voted for you. I only ever quoted you from a series of posts you made within about an hour, and they expressed very different tones re: Charles. It was completely okay for me to ask about this whether you like it or not bc hey! Scum have to give false reads. So when I see someone be inconsistent in their read I want to pursue it.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 747, bob3141 wrote: Afrayed Knott be warned i might end up hammering if your still self voting by the end of teh day
we can't do this though without asking him to at least claim
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 727, Charles510 wrote:
In post 706, Afrayed Knott wrote: Charles these were all directed at you
In post 610, Afrayed Knott wrote: I was refering to the fact that your vote went down 6 real days ago, and you are now giving this as a reason for that vote. Anyway what do you feel about the other wagons currently in play?
In post 611, Afrayed Knott wrote: and what is it that you expect to get from Blue when or if they return?
In post 612, Afrayed Knott wrote: and while we are at it, after reading Anni/Wiz again, what is it that made you unvote?
Hi Mr Knott, good questions, I’ll answer them later after I get some time to reread again. Probably tomorrow. Assuming that no one hammers before then. Again I’m phone posting and have not caught up with reading the game.
Except for maybe the first question, this is just stuff you should know, why do you need to reread for it?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:30 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 700, Andante wrote: also, no one is really pushing me... it feels odd, like everyone else has had some sort of valid case there or whatever... do I scare scum? and like I've been TMI'd as town? cause that would be pretty cool....
what should you be pushed on?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 762, Andante wrote:
In post 760, Merlyn wrote:
In post 700, Andante wrote: also, no one is really pushing me... it feels odd, like everyone else has had some sort of valid case there or whatever... do I scare scum? and like I've been TMI'd as town? cause that would be pretty cool....
what should you be pushed on?
idk I’m like death tunneled every game, it’s kinda odd here
I don't feel like you've made as many 'hot takes' as I'm used to you making, I've read your ISO and I still don't have a firm read on you yet. If I had to pull the trigger I lean town on you for the post you made where you voted outside your scumpool and owned it, I don't know that scum would point that out to town like that
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:27 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 774, Gumiguy wrote:
In post 772, Andante wrote: no thoughts on any of afrayed’s acrual posts?? literally just repeating what I said?
i don't know what to make of his posts. i'm not gonna make shit up just to have an original read.

The thing is we are all 'making shit up'. Like, at some point you just have to start making calls on folx, it doesn't matter if you're wrong. I'm wrong all the time. Just go for it, tell us someone you think is scum and why
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 777, Dannflor wrote: merlyn do you have a read on black
Leaning town, not willing to lock her in on D1. I've only ever played with Black when she's town- she is playing very like I expect her to as town, where she isn't afraid to get into a fight with people. I've heard she's really good as scum and I don't want to be pocketed. She's pretty good at finding scum. My plan is to not worry about her unless it's a lilo situation and she's never found scum, I would find that really odd.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 795, pisskop wrote: hahahaha get fucked Im a god
lmao
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 809, Andante wrote: yall are the ones refusing to talk to me, ignoring anything I do say, I bring up legit points and you're like "VOTE ANDANTE"
yeah, this is town Andante

VOTE: Hu Tao
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 815, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 790, Andante wrote: know what, I'm ending the day, maybe yall can think about this game overnight or something. if this flips scum like I think it will, bob's reaction to hammering this was scummy

VOTE: Afrayed

Like, I could come for Andante about waiting less than 20 minutes for people to talk before hammering Afrayed…

But Hu Tao, Black, Dann, and I
also
voted for them—she was just the last on a train we all were on. We really can’t come for Andante about hammering, and I think actually piling on this wagon is kind of scummy if the best reasoning is, “hammered someone you also voted for near the end of D1.”
Is there anyone on the wagon in particular you think is scummy then?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 822, Merlyn wrote:
In post 790, Andante wrote: know what, I'm ending the day, maybe yall can think about this game overnight or something. if this flips scum like I think it will, bob's reaction to hammering this was scummy

Like, I could come for Andante about waiting less than 20 minutes for people to talk before hammering Afrayed…

also
voted for them—she was just the last on a train we all were on. We really can’t come for Andante about hammering, and I think actually piling on this wagon is kind of scummy if the best reasoning is, “hammered someone you also voted for near the end of D1.”
You forgot me btw
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 820, Black wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao

If Hu Tao flips scum I think Dann might flip scum too
Why are you thinking that?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 829, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 818, Merlyn wrote:
In post 809, Andante wrote: yall are the ones refusing to talk to me, ignoring anything I do say, I bring up legit points and you're like "VOTE ANDANTE"

What is the correlation of voting me?
none. I don't like the way you got on the wagon yesterday
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 831, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 823, Merlyn wrote:
In post 822, Merlyn wrote:

also
You forgot me btw

I was explicitly calling out the people who just voted for Andante but also were on the Afrayed wagon—you didn’t vote for her, so you weren’t included in that list.

Oh, and to answer your question, while Blackstar is still scummy to me (the vote then immediate unvote with the excuse of, “oh it would be funny” did nothing to help my view of him), I’m not a fan of my biggest townreads (Dann and Hu Tao) immediately jumping on her either.

And why have multiple people voted for Hu Tao? I get you doing it, Merlyn, but the rest of this wagon just voted
with
Hu Tao against Andante? It’s like y’all’re bending to any stiff breeze that blows in your direction.
Oh, okay, I get where you're coming from here. I could make a guess what was going on there but I'll let folx explain themselves

(and heads up Blackstar is a 'he'. Black is a 'she' though! It's a game filled with Blacks)
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Merlyn »

why are there 9 more pages now I hate you guys
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1052, Dannflor wrote: black do you have other reasons for clearing merlyn besides the replace out thing

i can show you other times that scum have genuinely forgotten about games
Why did you decide to focus on me instead of the scumreads you have (besides bob)? The readslist you gave this morning put me at null
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1053, Black wrote: I think Merlyn's posts have a townie vibe. So no, I don't really have anything substantial. I'm not comfortable clearing her on vibes and Shrek replacing out anymore. She's the first person I thought of when trying to figure out who would want me dead

I also think Gumi is a candidate. It felt like he froze up after I pushed him early D1 and never really got a chance to get his footing
Why though? Wouldn't it make more sense for me to keep you around when you lent some cautious support my way in D1? And yeah I can see the WIFOM there, but why the first person?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1060, Black wrote:
In post 838, Merlyn wrote:
In post 829, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 818, Merlyn wrote:

What is the correlation of voting me?
none. I don't like the way you got on the wagon yesterday
Why do you have an issue with the way Hu Tao got on the wagon but not the way I got on?
I kind of don't like the way you did either, but my focus is on Hu Tao first bc she's been on my radar. Or was my focus if bob is town
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1102, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1098, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1052, Dannflor wrote: black do you have other reasons for clearing merlyn besides the replace out thing

i can show you other times that scum have genuinely forgotten about games
Why did you decide to focus on me instead of the scumreads you have (besides bob)? The readslist you gave this morning put me at null
you came to mind as someone who might advocate to kill black
lol but why?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1105, Dannflor wrote: because i think when you roll scum it is natural to kill the people who know you best and that are also obvious town

i got the impression you have some history together
Okay, that's actually a good answer. FWIW I do love playing with Black, but I don't consider her as someone who knows me best- this is only our third game together and the second one completed a couple of days ago.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Merlyn »

anyway UNVOTE: Hu Tao[/vote]

can someone who is better at mech than me tell me if there's a way to confirm bob? My natural instinct is to believe claims but I've been burned before
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1107, Merlyn wrote: anyway UNVOTE: Hu Tao

can someone who is better at mech than me tell me if there's a way to confirm bob? My natural instinct is to believe claims but I've been burned before
EBWOP
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1118, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1096, Dannflor wrote: great let's kill merlyn/gumiguy/brightbluebug
im happy with either meyrl or bug.

bug def cant go to elo as if he inst scum then they are an easy misexecution in elo

And there is no way taht afy wagon didnt have atleast one scum and its most likely meyrl
what makes it most likely me?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:48 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1114, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1108, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1107, Merlyn wrote: anyway UNVOTE: Hu Tao

EBWOP
scum claim tbh
How so?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Merlyn »

I guess I need to re-read this game and share some reads but guess what? It's the weekend and I probably won't lol!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1129, bob3141 wrote: why are you so focused on defending yourself rather than pushign your own scum reads
Bc you just cleared my main scum read, and I don't have time this weekend to go re-read. Asking why people are scumreading me is something I can do to gather info in the meantime, bc several of the votes didn't make sense to me.
In post 1137, Dannflor wrote:
i think it's weird that your first instinct to ask questions about mech than start thinking about how your reads are shifting now that your top scum read was confirmed as an innocent

like that's not a towny reaction to having your whole worldview shook up
It would be a lot easier on my worldview if Bob were fakeclaiming
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Merlyn »

You found bob's freakout at black to be a reasonable thing? Bc I very much didn't
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Merlyn »

Prodge, the thought of rereading is hard
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by Merlyn »

Fair disclosure I don't think I can make myself go back and catch up. Maybe I'll ISO the top wagons
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Merlyn »

okay so there's nothing new in the bug slot, that was easy.

Reading over Blackstar and Black interactions. I have a question for you, Black-
In post 1517, Black wrote: is a fake post. There's no way Dannflor read over a game, decided it was enough to make BlackStar town, and then couldn't remember which game he read over when asked to talk about it. If that game truly convinced him BlackStar is townie, he would have provided more in 1494. Hell he would have shared this opinion
much
sooner, like when he read over the game. Instead he just casually brushed it off. It's a fake read, and I think it's a read scum!Dann makes regardless of BlackStar's alignment
This post really stuck out to me. Not necessarily in a scummy way, but in a way that confused me. If you're feeling this strongly, why vote for Blackstar over Dann? I do see you have sr or leaning sr on Blackstar for some stuff he said about JV, at a glance it looks pretty consistent. But this is such a strong statement- like, if you think it's a fake post for sure, why not vote for him?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Merlyn »

For the folx voting him- what the case is on Blackstar? ISO'ing isn't helping.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1551, gob wrote:
In post 1525, bob3141 wrote: gob and blackstar what are your raeds on each other?
I am null on BlackStar, basically.

[BlackStar, brightbluebug, bob3141, JacksonVirgo]

I think this is a pretty rock solid PoE from the Day 1 wagon. I've explained why before but if people need another explanation I can do it again.

Brightbluebug and Jackson/Charlie were the most recent to post and be off any wagon entirely.

Charlie/Jackson I gave that slot a pass before, but they actually posted the most recent of any of the non-voters. It was only one post though.

Between the two though BBB was way more active so VOTE: brightbluebug
In post 1578, Black wrote:
In post 1577, gob wrote: Actually Black is right

VOTE: BlackStar
Can you elaborate?
In post 1580, gob wrote:
In post 1578, Black wrote:
In post 1577, gob wrote: Actually Black is right

VOTE: BlackStar
Can you elaborate?
BlackStar had 5 votes day 1 and then the wagon ultimately failed.

Bluebug is scummy but I was tunneling around the not-voting thing a bit too much. Fundamentally there isn't much of a difference between not-voting and being off the main wagon.
This reasoning and the speed of it doesn't ring true to me.

@Gob- what was Black right about here that changed your mind on Blackstar?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Merlyn »

And also what does the momentum have to do with it? What I mean is, are you saying you wouldn't be voting for them if momentum hadn't shifted their way or do you mean it some other way?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1612, Black wrote:
In post 1609, Merlyn wrote: And also what does the momentum have to do with it? What I mean is, are you saying you wouldn't be voting for them if momentum hadn't shifted their way or do you mean it some other way?
I voted for BlackStar because I thought he was scummy. I didn't want to move that vote to Dann because I want to fade scum and I didn't think I would be able to fade Dann today
this was directed to Annie, not you Black
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1640, Andante wrote: but my gut has been saying like ani/dann/merlyn is a good pool to look in... part of me feels like scum TMId charles town
Can you expand on that last part, Andante?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Merlyn »

what the hell
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Merlyn »

VOTE: AnimatedWiz I don't like it
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:50 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1685, Skygazer wrote:
an announcementTitus replaces brightblueblug.
oh hell yes
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Merlyn »

From where I'm standing I don't know why people are so convinced on Annie as town. When pressed they basically admitted they're just moving to whatever wagon is most likely to lim. That's not town thinking.
In post 1714, JacksonVirgo wrote: I mean, I'm convinced that BlackStar is just textbook wolf here.
Can you explain what I'm missing here? Is it for the same reasons Black has? Or point me to a post explaining the case if I missed it.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1720, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1717, Merlyn wrote: From where I'm standing I don't know why people are so convinced on Annie as town. When pressed they basically admitted they're just moving to whatever wagon is most likely to lim. That's not town thinking.
In post 1714, JacksonVirgo wrote: I mean, I'm convinced that BlackStar is just textbook wolf here.
Can you explain what I'm missing here? Is it for the same reasons Black has? Or point me to a post explaining the case if I missed it.
Why is that scum indicative of Animated
In post 1722, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1717, Merlyn wrote: From where I'm standing I don't know why people are so convinced on Annie as town. When pressed they basically admitted they're just moving to whatever wagon is most likely to lim. That's not town thinking.
Just because something isn't pro-town doesn't mean it's not town.
I kind of get this, but I also don't know what Annie has done that IS pro town that would make me look at this and let it go.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1740, bob3141 wrote:
whats your view on blackstar, i noticed last time blackstar was run up day one, you reacted by pushing the same player you are now ami.
Can you point to the post you're talking about? I was pretty null, maybe leaning town on Annie D1. I don't remember pushing them at all, let along in response to Blackstar's wagon.

I think Blackstar is likely town. I've asked for cases from the voters and I've only gotten one from Black. I don't really see a reason to change my thinking here.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1763, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1755, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1740, bob3141 wrote:
whats your view on blackstar, i noticed last time blackstar was run up day one, you reacted by pushing the same player you are now ami.
Can you point to the post you're talking about? I was pretty null, maybe leaning town on Annie D1. I don't remember pushing them at all, let along in response to Blackstar's wagon.

I think Blackstar is likely town. I've asked for cases from the voters and I've only gotten one from Black. I don't really see a reason to change my thinking here.
Why do you think they are town?

Im pretty sure your scum doing oen of two things. One scum protecting a partner or two scum positioning themselves to benifit from town driven misexecution
Oh no kidding, you think I'm scum no matter what? Consider me stunned at this news lol

I notice you ignored the part of my post where I asked you to prove your shade.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1841, Titus wrote:
In post 1839, bob3141 wrote: To be frank with your reasoning Black you would accusse me of busy work in every town game so far. And everyone of those i solved
Bob, I don't believe your claim.
What's your reasoning, Titus?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1860, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1859, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1841, Titus wrote:
In post 1839, bob3141 wrote: To be frank with your reasoning Black you would accusse me of busy work in every town game so far. And everyone of those i solved
Bob, I don't believe your claim.
What's your reasoning, Titus?
why are you digging,

I really dont get why were not executing your slot today
In post 1861, bob3141 wrote: Anyway regardless how blackstar flips im pretty sure meryl is scum. Fact they fell for a litmus test
I am not gonna answer or more questions of yours while you ignore mine. I don't really plan to engage more with you in this game unless you decide to make that a two way street.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #70) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Merlyn »

- Titus- null leaning scum
- JacksonVirgo- town
- gob- null leaning scum
- Dannflor- in flux, I'll share this one after he makes his post tonight
- Hu Tao- prob town
- Andante- null slight townlean
- AnimatedWiz- prob scum
- bob3141- null
- pisskop- IC
- BlackStar- leaning town
- Black- prob town
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #71) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:48 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1868, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1865, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1812, Titus wrote: Your analysis of Bob is looking based on his mechanics. I'd like to see his play. Also was Hu Tao largely townread at the time of the check?
They wernt really. You had the odd player claiming a town read for one reason or another but that never stops a scum motivated misexecution going through
I scum read Hu Tao towards the end of D1, but most people definitely said that they town read her
I also sr Hu Tao after the flip
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #72) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Merlyn »

Not gonna be posting much till nighttime for me all weekend, just fyi
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:44 am

Post by Merlyn »

I'm fine with massclaim, and order looks fine to me.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:57 am

Post by Merlyn »

I'll just go then and not hold things up, I'm VT
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 2254, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2191, Black wrote: Hu Tao can you go into detail why you scumread Merlyn?
PoE and I think they are different from a previous game
I am pretty checked out in this game. Not AI though
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Merlyn »

I feel like with the suspicion that's been following me I need to sheep the town consensus here and vote popwhere they want to vote. I think there's a good shot here for a town win which works for me even if I'm faded here.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:41 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 2324, Titus wrote:
In post 2321, Merlyn wrote: I feel like with the suspicion that's been following me I need to sheep the town consensus here and vote popwhere they want to vote. I think there's a good shot here for a town win which works for me even if I'm faded here.
Gob or me, who do you want to die first?
I'd go Gob. I think it makes the most sense to take out the person most viewed as scummy first
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2440 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 2437, Black wrote: Annie's 2410 feels unnatural considering their previous stance on rushing the day. I think he's trying to save Titus

hmmmm
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Merlyn »

wait, was that hammer?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2569 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Merlyn »

To me any suggestion we vote anyone but Gob doesn't make sense. He is universally scumread. We're in Elo
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 2603, AnimatedWiz wrote: Ah jeez, I hope Bob’s okay. :/
Check the bans thread.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #82) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Merlyn »

I already said I'm ready to vote Gob.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Merlyn »

VOTE: gob let's go let's go
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 2731, JacksonVirgo wrote: Merlyn for the sake of otherwise Andante is the only investigative as a one shot with all the wolves claiming one shot too? Unlikely
What does this mean, Jackson?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 2737, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2736, Merlyn wrote:
In post 2731, JacksonVirgo wrote: Merlyn for the sake of otherwise Andante is the only investigative as a one shot with all the wolves claiming one shot too? Unlikely
What does this mean, Jackson?
It means if you're Town.

Excluding the world where Hu Tao and Enchant are both wolves. It means that all three wolves are claiming 1-shot investigative roles. AND the only investigative role Town has is a role cop.

Do you think that's likely?
given that we know that Gob claimed their role, I think it's within the realm of possibility, yeah
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Merlyn »

oh nvm he said he was a baby sitter, not that he was a baby sitter finder.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Merlyn »

yeah I don't trust her either VOTE: Merlyn
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Merlyn »

gg town! You were awesome!!

gg to my fantastic scumbuddy Annie, loved playing with you!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:54 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 2811, Afrayed Knott wrote: Thank you for the game. sorry I sucked
you didn't suck, this place takes some getting used to and this was a good game to learn from
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (isolation #90) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 2831, pisskop wrote: Im interested in seeing what logic you guys offered up in the PT
no redactions btw

Our PT will reveal the maf team was not always a united front
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 2833, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 2831, pisskop wrote: Im interested in seeing what logic you guys offered up in the PT

Full disclosure: it was a lot of WIFOM on our part. Most nights we had about 3-4 possible targets that we spent a while discussing—I’m a little indecisive, I fear.
No, you're just thorough! I think you made a lot of good points too
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Merlyn »

I fourth or fifth, the best wolf by far!

(also I want to note that in his sig he says 'I'm Annie', not Wiz)
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 2849, AnimatedWiz wrote: I’m fine with Wiz, don’t worry—after all, it’s miles better than how Bob misspelled my name as “Ami.”

And thank y’all! I just don’t know how well my playing dumb strategy will work next time now that I have more experience under my belt. :wink:
lol same, he called me 'Meryl' :lol:
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Merlyn »