Doctor Drew (2): Enchant, yessiree
KittyTacky (1): RCEnigma
biancospino (1): KatyKimFanClub
DragonEater70 (1): camelCasedSnivy
Not_Mafia (1): Not_Mafia
Celebloki (1): Aisa
yessiree (1): Doctor Drew

Not Voting (2): KittyTacky, DragonEater70

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-10-21 22:53:06).
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is full, pending launch!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 423, Aisa wrote:
In post 420, Doctor Drew wrote: But how about you join me on some OMGUS towards yess?

VOTE: yess
Last I checked you were TRing him?
In post 421, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 405, Enchant wrote:
In post 390, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 378, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Doctor Drew
In post 379, yessiree wrote: VOTE: Doctor Drew
whats up with these
🤷‍♀️

👓🐈

🪓👍
can someone translate
Something about a shrug

Drew (glasses) and Kitty (kitty) are ok (thumbs up) to be eliminated (axe)
I thought they seemed townie from their entrance to the game(yess I mean). They were more loosey goosey then the game when they were scum.

But their post I mentioned where they said they can read me perfectly is rubbing me the wrong way.

And I always like to dance with yess.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Doctor Drew
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 427, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: Doctor Drew
Great point, let's do it

VOTE: Doctor Drew
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Glad we agree
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 413, Doctor Drew wrote: You didn't ask about Yess lol, but I don't get how they can say they are an expert at reading me. By my counts we have played two games together, I was scum in one and town the other(yess was the opposite alignment both times). And they were way less engaged when I was town(even though we shared a hood).
Man, everyone really
does
want to forget about Fire and Ice. :?

Wait, if we all forget about that game does that mean I've been town every game this year? :igmeou:
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 414, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 406, Aureal wrote: Are we
still
talking about Kitty's easy read of people not being partnered? Do people actually think he won't do that as town because he sure does.

Agenda'd opinion: Drew and Dragon are definitely scum together because that first read of people not being paired was exactly the scum pair :wink:
You finally see me as scum yet you still can't read me lol. Tsk tsk.
I can't? I'm leaning town on you, am I wrong? :(
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 430, Aureal wrote:
In post 413, Doctor Drew wrote: You didn't ask about Yess lol, but I don't get how they can say they are an expert at reading me. By my counts we have played two games together, I was scum in one and town the other(yess was the opposite alignment both times). And they were way less engaged when I was town(even though we shared a hood).
Man, everyone really
does
want to forget about Fire and Ice. :?

Wait, if we all forget about that game does that mean I've been town every game this year? :igmeou:
Was Yess in Fire and Ice?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Aureal »

He replaced into Python's slot, yeah.
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 433, Aureal wrote: He replaced into Python's slot, yeah.
Oh I was dead at that point....I think?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Aureal »

Not at all, lol
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 435, Aureal wrote: Not at all, lol
Python repping out cut me deeply apparently lol
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 412, Aisa wrote: I'm tempted to say town behaviour right now, what do people think? I feel like as scum I'm always fighting to fabricate scumreads, not let townies gain too much influence or find each other, and other typical scumbutt activities
and here he is, townbinning half the game without a care in the world
Just saying, idk how that is towny necessarily. Townreading people is significantly easier since most people are indeed truly town
In post 407, Celebloki wrote: That's an interesting game, Kitty was town and opened that game almost exactly like he opened this game. Mentioned not knowing many people in the list, claimed Jester, talking about not playing a lot D1, talked about pairing or not pairing people. I was almost confused I was reading an ISO of him in this game.
Woah, indeed.
Anyway, 1$ that Cele an KT aren't paired unless they're both scum with Aureal
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 406, Aureal wrote: Are we
still
talking about Kitty's easy read of people not being partnered? Do people actually think he won't do that as town because he sure does.

Agenda'd opinion: Drew and Dragon are definitely scum together because that first read of people not being paired was exactly the scum pair :wink:
i think im slowly tuning out discussion about that now, seems like noise?
do people seriously not have anything better by which to read kitty at this point?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by yessiree »

Drew, c'mon buddy I said in over easy that I remember *all* the games I play. we have 4 games together, fire and ice, swinger's hall, trustfall, and over easy, the first 3 you were town, I finally obtained the last piece of the puzzle when u rolled scum in over easy, so yeah I think I AM good at reading your tone

prepare to be correctly read by me
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 439, yessiree wrote: Drew, c'mon buddy I said in over easy that I remember *all* the games I play. we have 4 games together, fire and ice, swinger's hall, trustfall, and over easy, the first 3 you were town, I finally obtained the last piece of the puzzle when u rolled scum in over easy, so yeah I think I AM good at reading your tone

Oh ya, trust fall was just too easy lol.

I think I got disengaged in fire and ice......I keep forgetting Aureal was scum in that game as well lol.

BUT, you aren't doing a good job of reading me here so far lol.

How am I doing at reading you?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 439, yessiree wrote: Drew, c'mon buddy I said in over easy that I remember *all* the games I play. we have 4 games together, fire and ice, swinger's hall, trustfall, and over easy, the first 3 you were town, I finally obtained the last piece of the puzzle when u rolled scum in over easy, so yeah I think I AM good at reading your tone

baa
VOTE: Drew
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 440, Doctor Drew wrote: I think I got disengaged in fire and ice......I keep forgetting Aureal was scum in that game as well lol.
Yeah but you had good reasons to disangage there tbh lol. D1 of that game was... muddy
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 407, Celebloki wrote: That's an interesting game, Kitty was town and opened that game almost exactly like he opened this game. Mentioned not knowing many people in the list, claimed Jester, talking about not playing a lot D1, talked about pairing or not pairing people. I was almost confused I was reading an ISO of him in this game.
I play day 1 very similarly game to game barring extenuating circumstances.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 441, biancospino wrote:

baa
Did Alianna give a secret wincon to everyone not name RCenigma and Doctor Drew or something? Like you win if you lim one of these guys D1? Is she that angry at us from over easy? I said you should have watched RC N1, don't take your vengeance out on us now lol.

I am at E-2......who wants to put me at E-1??
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 440, Doctor Drew wrote:

I think I got disengaged in fire and ice......I keep forgetting Aureal was scum in that game as well lol.

tbh I don't think you're doing so hot

I didn't say my read on u was super strong in , it was mostly a gut read, so i dont get how you immediately jumped to OMGUS and discredit that? I do think you would've reacted differently as town here, so my vote is now semi serious

as for how you're reading me. I feel like i've been obvtowning (shameless confirmation bias I know), so there are lots of stuff you can use to read me. Well, the only read you have that I see is you're leaning town on me for differences in tone between this game and swinger's hall? It's weird how quickly you progressed from that to OMGUSing me right after I voted you though

pedit: maybe you should unvote urself :lol:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 445, yessiree wrote:
In post 440, Doctor Drew wrote:

tbh I don't think you're doing so hot

I didn't say my read on u was super strong in , it was mostly a gut read, so i dont get how you immediately jumped to OMGUS and discredit that? I do think you would've reacted differently as town here, so my vote is now semi serious

as for how you're reading me. I feel like i've been obvtowning (shameless confirmation bias I know), so there are lots of stuff you can use to read me. Well, the only read you have that I see is you're leaning town on me for differences in tone between this game and swinger's hall? It's weird how quickly you progressed from that to OMGUSing me right after I voted you though

pedit: maybe you should unvote urself :lol:
Well you saying you were an expert at reading me is what through me off, was a head scratcher for me......especially since my greater point of you being scum in now half the games we played, you didn't have to properly read me......and in trustfall I was basically conf town pretty early on, given the mechanics of that game.

So ya I joked about the OMGUS nature of my vote on you, but it was more about what I just described here.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 444, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 441, biancospino wrote:

baa
Did Alianna give a secret wincon to everyone not name RCenigma and Doctor Drew or something? Like you win if you lim one of these guys D1? Is she that angry at us from over easy? I said you should have watched RC N1, don't take your vengeance out on us now lol.

I am at E-2......who wants to put me at E-1??
Lol I didn’t even realize bianco was the mod for over easy. We’re catching residual shots I think we both need to duck doc.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by yessiree »

pretty sure bianco didn't mod over easy, it was cook and owl
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY RC!!!!!

VOTE: Yess

But no one had the cojones to put me at E-1, and I do feel better about yess scum actually now since he thinks my vote was based off OMGUS

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”