Doctor Drew (4): Enchant, yessiree, Not_Mafia, biancospino
RCEnigma (2): Aureal, Celebloki
KittyTacky (1): RCEnigma
biancospino (1): KatyKimFanClub
DragonEater70 (1): camelCasedSnivy
Celebloki (1): Aisa
yessiree (1): Doctor Drew

Not Voting (2): KittyTacky, DragonEater70

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-10-21 22:53:06).
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
On hiatus from playing mafia.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Oh was it?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I set my omgus down as a trap card face down so I could trigger it now VOTE: Yes
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 438, yessiree wrote:
In post 406, Aureal wrote: Are we
still
talking about Kitty's easy read of people not being partnered? Do people actually think he won't do that as town because he sure does.

Agenda'd opinion: Drew and Dragon are definitely scum together because that first read of people not being paired was exactly the scum pair :wink:
i think im slowly tuning out discussion about that now, seems like noise?
do people seriously not have anything better by which to read kitty at this point?
Anything better like what?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 449, Doctor Drew wrote: THIS IS A CONSPIRACY RC!!!!!

VOTE: Yess

But no one had the cojones to put me at E-1, and I do feel better about yess scum actually now since he thinks my vote was based off OMGUS
no one else posted in that span of 20 min what is this premature celebration :lol:
In post 420, Doctor Drew wrote: But how about you join me on some OMGUS towards yess?

VOTE: yess
my vote is now omega serious

LETS DANCE
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 437, biancospino wrote:
In post 412, Aisa wrote: I'm tempted to say town behaviour right now, what do people think? I feel like as scum I'm always fighting to fabricate scumreads, not let townies gain too much influence or find each other, and other typical scumbutt activities
and here he is, townbinning half the game without a care in the world
Just saying, idk how that is towny necessarily. Townreading people is significantly easier since most people are indeed truly town
In post 407, Celebloki wrote: That's an interesting game, Kitty was town and opened that game almost exactly like he opened this game. Mentioned not knowing many people in the list, claimed Jester, talking about not playing a lot D1, talked about pairing or not pairing people. I was almost confused I was reading an ISO of him in this game.
Woah, indeed.
Anyway, 1$ that Cele an KT aren't paired unless they're both scum with Aureal
Would have to agree with the first half. Idk what you mean with the pairing read.

Err specifically why aureal is involved there.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by biancospino »

But no one had the cojones to put me at E-1, and I do feel better about yess scum actually now since he thinks my vote was based off OMGUS
So, walk me through the concept here:
  1. yes sais stuff and votes you
  2. you vote him back "as an omgus" wink wink
  3. yes does not presume the omgus isn't actually one
  4. ∴ yes is scum
How does that make sense? Like this is just upside down. Assuming you're town, then scum!yes would know that the stuff he said in 1. was in bad faith, and thus be
more
likely to assume that the vote in 2. was actually motivated
In post 455, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 437, biancospino wrote:
In post 412, Aisa wrote: I'm tempted to say town behaviour right now, what do people think? I feel like as scum I'm always fighting to fabricate scumreads, not let townies gain too much influence or find each other, and other typical scumbutt activities
and here he is, townbinning half the game without a care in the world
Just saying, idk how that is towny necessarily. Townreading people is significantly easier since most people are indeed truly town
In post 407, Celebloki wrote: That's an interesting game, Kitty was town and opened that game almost exactly like he opened this game. Mentioned not knowing many people in the list, claimed Jester, talking about not playing a lot D1, talked about pairing or not pairing people. I was almost confused I was reading an ISO of him in this game.
Woah, indeed.
Anyway, 1$ that Cele an KT aren't paired unless they're both scum with Aureal
Would have to agree with the first half. Idk what you mean with the pairing read.

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by biancospino »

Fuck I've messed the quote
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 454, yessiree wrote:

no one else posted in that span of 20 min what is this premature celebration :lol:
In post 420, Doctor Drew wrote: But how about you join me on some OMGUS towards yess?

VOTE: yess
my vote is now omega serious

LETS DANCE
I was hoping I could whip out a patented Drew fake claim, but alas.....will have to wait.

And my vote is the Alpha to your Omega
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 455, RCEnigma wrote: Idk what you mean with the pairing read.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is, aureal is the one to bring that particular game up; which was indedd pretty convenient in a scum!Cele+KT world.
If scum!Cele+KT wanted to use that observation to give KT some town points, then I would assume they would have tried to bring it up themselves in some way, which they have not unless Aureal is in cohort. So that likely wasn't planned and I think it's less likely to happen organically as a pair
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I messed up my pre edit quote as well lol.

Bianco, I changed my tune on Yess once he said he could read me so well.

Which objectively cannot be true given the, what I thought was just two games initially, but now backed up by the other 2 games we played I forgot about.

It just doesn't make sense.

And there reaction since we started dancing, especially since he is really focusing on the omgus post by me, is telling.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by biancospino »

I see. But the thing is I just don't believe yes is scum here, sorry.
And, I also don't believe the behaviour you're up about is sensical from scum tbh
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 400, yessiree wrote:
In post 386, Celebloki wrote: I am curious what the reasoning is behind the recent Drew votes are.
In post 390, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 378, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Doctor Drew
In post 379, yessiree wrote: VOTE: Doctor Drew
whats up with these
In post 394, DragonEater70 wrote: I don't get why people are scumreading Drew? I think it's from his exchange with Aureal, but I don't really see anything scummy there. In fact Drew is probably slightly +town for that exchange, for being cheeky.
I'm good at tone reading Drew, actually I'm bit of an expert (not to toot my own horn :lol: ) Drew is always cheeky but there are subtle differences between his town cheekyness and scum cheekyness. It's hard to categorize exactly but as town I'd say he is more solve-y and in the moment, and as scum he's more agenda-y and pocket-y

his plays here feel more like the latter, and it's also weird how he kept trying to assert RC is town for jokester reasons

but these are not super strong reads, I'm happy voting with enchant - my boy from the bloc
Let's break this down.

Fire and Ice - I was town. Yess repps into a scum slot......given the multiball setup he may have to read me a bit but I was disengaged by this point and was NK'ed soon after(and I was way more snarky and a bit of an asshole that game)

Trust Fall - Was conf town pretty early like I said, that game was actually too easy imo(but terrifying at points lol)......

Swingers - He was scum again, we were in a lovers hood. I thought he seemed much different here initially, and may be that first instinct is correct, but again.....as scum he has no reason to really try to read me correctly.

Over Easy - I was scum, and I was objectively maybe more snarky then I am as town, but how he came to I am scum here based off that game? Makes no sense since I wasn't really active at all here when he made this post.

How would you become an expert at reading me here enough to understand the nuances between my town and scum game, which btw.....others in this same game admit they have difficulty with?

And I said I feel from the gut that RC was town this game, especially after just being their buddy.

You are putting words in my mouth, and basically making things up.

Pre Edit: Bianco, fair enough......but why don't you think yess could be scum here?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 460, Doctor Drew wrote: Bianco, I changed my tune on Yess once he said he could read me so well.

Which objectively cannot be true given the, what I thought was just two games initially, but now backed up by the other 2 games we played I forgot about.

why does me claiming I can tone read you well make me scum?

pedit: ok but why would I fake that confidence as scum? And what would I gain by doing that, especially since you were already townleaning me I had no reason to change this status quo. I think it's more telling that you're freaking out over this by asserting I must be scum, rather than approaching this logically

like I said, I'm an expert at reading your tone, I still stand by this, and I am gonna correctly read you here whether you like it or not lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 463, yessiree wrote:
In post 460, Doctor Drew wrote: Bianco, I changed my tune on Yess once he said he could read me so well.

why does me claiming I can tone read you well make me scum?

pedit: ok but why would I fake that confidence as scum? And what would I gain by doing that, especially since you were already townleaning me I had no reason to change this status quo. I think it's more telling that you're freaking out over this by asserting I must be scum, rather than approaching this logically

like I said, I'm an expert at reading your tone, I still stand by this, and I am gonna correctly read you here whether you like it or not lol
I try to find things that don't make sense, and it doesn't make sense to me that you say you are an expert at reading me, tonally or otherwise.

Maybe I am too focused on that aspect, but when I have a reputation for being hard to read.......and someone says 'oh Drew, he is easy to read like a nursey rhyme'.......red flags go up.

Especially with how the games we have played together have gone.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 462, Doctor Drew wrote: And I said I feel from the gut that RC was town this game, especially after just being their buddy.

you did say Gut but you also posted these which is what I was referring to as "jokester reasoning" for calling RC town
like if you posted once, fine haha it's jokes all good, but you did that twice which is sounding alarms in my head
In post 14, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 13, Aureal wrote:
In post 9, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Aureal

She knows my scum game now, we must lim her before it is too late!

Tempting as it is to go after you, 'fraid I gotta VOTE: RCEnigma here. You can cook, but we gotta policy this guy. :evil:
I imagine Alianna re rolled the game as much as it took for RC not to roll scum haha
In post 353, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 350, Alianna wrote:
No VC, but this pagetop is mine!
Also this reminds me, no way Alianna would allow RC to role scum in one of her games.

I pictured her re rolling the roles as much as possible until RC was town haha.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 464, Doctor Drew wrote: I try to find things that don't make sense, and it doesn't make sense to me that you say you are an expert at reading me, tonally or otherwise.

Maybe I am too focused on that aspect, but when I have a reputation for being hard to read.......and someone says 'oh Drew, he is easy to read like a nursey rhyme'.......red flags go up.

Especially with how the games we have played together have gone.
still doesn't answer why I have to be scum for it or what i would gain by this
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Drew seems pretty town to me so far. If you had to ask me for a specific post that indicated this, I'm not sure if I could point to one. I think I like to characterize his play so far as genuinely paranoid, which I think is a good indicator of town play for anyone, not just Drew.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 465, yessiree wrote:
In post 462, Doctor Drew wrote: And I said I feel from the gut that RC was town this game, especially after just being their buddy.

you did say Gut but you also posted these which is what I was referring to as "jokester reasoning" for calling RC town
like if you posted once, fine haha it's jokes all good, but you did that twice which is sounding alarms in my head
In post 14, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 13, Aureal wrote:
In post 9, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Aureal

She knows my scum game now, we must lim her before it is too late!

Tempting as it is to go after you, 'fraid I gotta VOTE: RCEnigma here. You can cook, but we gotta policy this guy. :evil:
I imagine Alianna re rolled the game as much as it took for RC not to roll scum haha
In post 353, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 350, Alianna wrote:
No VC, but this pagetop is mine!
Also this reminds me, no way Alianna would allow RC to role scum in one of her games.

I pictured her re rolling the roles as much as possible until RC was town haha.
Alianna has a history of never rolling scum, but especially never rolling scum in games where RC rolls scum. It is a thing between these two.

RC even mentioned in Over Easy post game that he should be a policy lim going forward.....hence these jokey posts I made.

And see this is what I mean, you claim to understand me and read me well......yet are taking my shit posting as.....real?

Doesn't.....add.....up.

Pre Edit: I admitted I may be focusing on it too much, and maybe am even tunneling a bit........but there is 'I can read Drew so well'..........yet you don't even read my serious posts vs jokey posts well.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by yessiree »

ofc I know you were shitposting
honestly I'm more concerned that you expected anyone to not take those as shitposts when the reasoning is "no way the mod would give him a scum role" :roll:

it's the fact that you posted not once but twice that makes me think this is not just you haha posting but that you actually had an agenda
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 469, yessiree wrote: ofc I know you were shitposting
honestly I'm more concerned that you expected anyone to not take those as shitposts when the reasoning is "no way the mod would give him a scum role" :roll:

it's the fact that you posted not once but twice that makes me think this is not just you haha posting but that you actually had an agenda
I did have an agenda.

To make Alianna laugh and post about it in her Mod PT
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

God dammit, I think we are just two rams butting heads for no reason.

UNVOTE:

Maybe we aren't used to both being town together?

(besides trust fall)
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by yessiree »

trust fall i was scum lol

you know what I just realized we never rolled the same alignment ever

im gonna sleep on it...
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:35 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I don’t see drew scum trying to bail me out with a lifeline via his second attempt at somewhat reading me. Especially after we just rolled scum together.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:40 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Ok sorry guys, I'm feeling terrible so I won't be able to post until tomorrow probably

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”