Open 889 | Secrets of the Anuket Topaz | fin.

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by gob »

Ydrasse

Besides titus and imaginality, who are you looking at as scum?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: quotes
quote=Titus post_id=13952828 time=1697507071 user_id=21512]
Lol just saw the vc. Wasn't tying the wagons like I thought.

VOTE: Ydrasse
[/quote]
In post 889, Titus wrote: My concern with voting Alisae is how frequently she's being hostile. That type of behavior is antitown but suggests town.
In post 907, Titus wrote: While I wouldn't cry if either StD or Alisae flipped, I still want to hear about Ydrasse.
In post 928, Titus wrote:
In post 919, Firebringer wrote:
In post 907, Titus wrote: While I wouldn't cry if either StD or Alisae flipped, I still want to hear about Ydrasse.
Why are you interested in ydrasse
VCA gamestate. I want to see if Prism is right regarding Alisae.
In post 967, Titus wrote: I think that Alisae has use to the scumteam but might not be scum. I could be wrong and Alisae is just scum here but there's too many people who are meh fine. I feel hypocritical because I'm there with the VCA but not everyone thinks like me. Scum will gladly vote out a townbeard to save their own and might not go to bat to save them.
In post 970, Titus wrote:
In post 966, Shirou wrote:
In post 957, gob wrote: So you think one or more of these are mafia with Alisae and they are planning on hopping off Alisae soon?
Not necessarily but could be the case yes

Now I'm also looking for people refusing to vote Ali or StD and going for a lurker slot that barely posted

It just feels a struggle to get this wagon going, and it's particularly interesting that activity has EXPLODED lately.
I think the activity is related to me, not the Alisae wagon exactly.

The Ydrasse omgus was bad. He probably checked the scum pt and voted without reading the thread.
In post 973, Titus wrote:
In post 964, Shirou wrote:
In post 961, Ydrasse wrote: this wagon feels better 2 me
You didn't know Titus replaced Patchwork, so you voted mostly for Patchwork's 10 posts

Please enlighten me how you think those 10 posts are worse than anything else from any of the other active slots...?

I'm not even saying Patchwork can't be scum, just that EVEN if they were scum, I don't see how you can confidently arrive at the conclusion with those 10 posts
He likely read the PT and decided to vote my slot without reading.
In post 1000, Titus wrote: Titus's theory of the game.

Alisae is town or working for the scumteam accidentally. I fear the latter.

Ydrasse is scum fearing a revitalization of the game. The vote on "patchwork" can only be explained by him reading the scum PT and it not having been updated.

This suggests most of the active posters are town as active posters would have alerted Ydrasse to the fact I was not lurkerbait anymore.

Ydrasse's reaction is precisely what I'd expect from scum losing a beard.

Based on this I suspect StD town.
In post 1007, Titus wrote: Right now, I think Ydrasse T3 and imaginality is the team.
In post 1099, Titus wrote: Jj I am a bit confused on what you're wanting but I'll try to answer.

When Ydrasse slipped, it reinforced my theory that Alisae is a townbeard. That explains the wagon theory. Alisae might be scum as Prism's theory is viable in a vacuum, so I am willing to test mine v his. That wagon suggests StD town. I have at least weak trs on everyone else.
In post 1126, Titus wrote:
In post 1124, Shirou wrote:
In post 1120, Titus wrote: Who was complaining about Alisae counterwagons then? I remember someone doing that.
Me.

This was last night, it looks kinda bad you don't remember even that Titus...
Fair. I associated scolding opposition with Prism.
In post 1206, Titus wrote: I'm happy with a townblock (in no particular order) of StD, gob, Alisae, snivvy, shiro, firebringer and andres.

Ydrasse, T3, imaginality is still my team.
Paranoia on Ydrasse Prism jjh but not willing to do Prism or jjh.
In post 1207, Titus wrote: Well Prism imaginality Ydrasse could still be a thing.
In post 1211, Titus wrote: @jjh, I did wagon analysis. I still feel Alisae has value to the scumteam in some variety.

@Prism, Just because you're claiming not to be able to read something doesn't make it unreadable. StD plays in short sentences/paragraphs, usually. Occasionally, he goes deeper but that's not really him. He's efficient with words.
In post 1214, Titus wrote:
In post 1212, jjh927 wrote: Titus, all I'm asking for is the progression on Alisae that doesn't involve your whole Ydrasse slip stuff because quite frankly the slip stuff is crap to begin with but I don't think even you would also use it to selectively hard clear every active player you feel like with no supporting reasoning
I've given it in my ISO and my discussion here. I don't have the time or the energy to actually go through and quote every post I made. I don't decide reads in a vacuum. I decide reads based on each other and on the game state.

I can consider a world where I am wrong and have been. Your post seems disingenuous and whining though about the amount of people Ydrasse clears if she flips.
In post 1215, Titus wrote:
In post 1213, jjh927 wrote: Wagon anaylsis at this stage of the game at this time of day in this kind of setup localised entirely within your head?
I'll do wagon analysis when I damn well please. This setup is very antibus which gives more to work with.
In post 1339, Titus wrote: I'm tempted to vote imaginality since no vocal players are voting for Ydrasse and I won't have the thread presence to drive it through.
In post 1347, Titus wrote: VOTE: imaginality

I don't think anyone townreads imaginality. Perfect place for scum to put a partner.
In post 1350, Titus wrote: Shirou is far too down on your read list. Wtf?
In post 1373, Titus wrote:
In post 276, Dannflor wrote:
VC 1.8

Save The Dragons [5]:
camelCasedSnivy, Shirou, Ydrasse, Alisae, Prism
T3 [2]:
imaginality, Firebringer
Prism [1]:
Save The Dragons

Not Voting [5]:
patchwork, gob, Andresvmb, T3, jjh927

With 13 on-board, it takes 7 to force someone to walk the plank. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-10-22 18:36:06).

Mod Notes:
Alisae replaces Xegarus!
Start here.

Regardless of StD alignment, I expect 1 scum on the wagon. Maybe 2 if StD was spot on right or desperate to stop another wagon. That last one is very unlikely. If there is a scum panicked theory, Prism would be scum. That's a stretch and didn't vibe with my reads at the time.

Camel, Shirou and Alisae are town.
In post 476, Dannflor wrote:
VC 1.10

gob [5]:
Prism, T3, Shirou, Alisae, Firebringer
Save The Dragons [1]:
Ydrasse
camelCasedSnivy [1]:
imaginality
Alisae [1]:
gob
Ydrasse [1]:
Andresvmb

Not Voting [4]:
patchwork, jjh927, Save The Dragons, camelCasedSnivy

With 13 on-board, it takes 7 to force someone to walk the plank. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-10-22 18:36:06).

Mod Notes:
:]
Another wagon without a counter. Expect at most 1 scum, unless Alisae scum. Same reason. T3 is the only one I don't have a TR on.
In post 650, Dannflor wrote:
VC 1.12

Alisae [4]:
camelCasedSnivy, Prism, T3, Shirou
Ydrasse [2]:
Andresvmb, imaginality
Save The Dragons [1]:
Ydrasse
patchwork [1]:
Firebringer

Not Voting [5]:
patchwork, jjh927, Save The Dragons, gob, Alisae

Mod Notes:
:]
Alisae wagon got to 5 because I was going to be on. Alisae wasn't voting anyone.

This suggests most of the wagons are on town and scum won't overload. Why make counters if wagons are on town?
In post 1374, Titus wrote: As for Alisae, I am open to the possibility of being wrong and VCA because I had initial concern but she's not in the pool I want.
In post 1378, Titus wrote:
In post 1377, jjh927 wrote: He looked like he was trying to solve at the start whereas more recently it has looked like he is trying to find a passable solve, and the latest big "I am low hanging fruit" post has massively negative appeal to me, particularly if it is not actually followed up in the promised manner
I haven't seen such a blatant appear to fear in awhile.
In post 1394, Titus wrote:
In post 1387, T3 wrote:
In post 1385, Titus wrote: All the more reason to think that the wagons are on town and scum don't care.
Is the other option perhaps that scum are bad and low effort?
None of the sticking wagons have been on low effort players. Scum don't care to effort because all the wagons are town. Same thing.
In post 1435, Titus wrote: Prism, stop dancing around the issue and vote me already. You want to fight. Fine. I'll get scum out of the game despite you. I find it interesting you've had imaginality as neutral or scum all game but now that people are wanting a wagon here your tone changes. When Alisae was the wagon choice, you were fine diddling around on camel. Now that imaginality is a wagon, you change your vote rather than defend imaginality.
In post 1436, Titus wrote: I like a team of Ydrasse, imaginality and Prism by play.
In post 1447, Titus wrote: My presence is why activity exploded...

Can we please not divert from scum?
In post 1452, Titus wrote:
In post 1449, Shirou wrote:
No it's not, If I remember right you replaced only after it had already started to be rather lively here, but even if you were to believe that, what do you make of Alisae progressively posting less "content" as her wagon loses force?
She's gone bc IRL...it's too much of an isolated timeframe. I like my data and reads better and I'd prefer to test mine unless without another option.

So what would it take to get you to vote imaginality?
In post 1453, Titus wrote:
In post 1451, Prism wrote:

Can we please not divert from scum?
Stronger statements than your last two passes. Did his posting worsen things in your eyes, or is this a situation where I'm scum because imaginality is scum because Prism is scum?
In post 1339, Titus wrote: I'm tempted to vote imaginality since no vocal players are voting for Ydrasse and I won't have the thread presence to drive it through.
In post 1347, Titus wrote: VOTE: imaginality

I don't think anyone townreads imaginality. Perfect place for scum to put a partner.
The fear of Titus post was atrocious. The fact that you're sitting on a vanity wagon is separate evidence for the same pool.
In post 1462, Titus wrote: This is like herding cats...
In post 1466, Titus wrote: Cat!Shiro stop chasing Laser!Alisae.

Cat!Alisae stop trying to untangle String!StD.

There's dog!imaginality over here. We all agree he's probably a dog. Cats versus dogs.
In post 1472, Titus wrote: Like we get all these wagons to barely somewhere but people keep pursuing pet projects on dream candidates and bogging down in 1 v 1s.

Meanwhile, we could fucking cooperate instead.

I'm giving up a fucking slipped scum. She slipped and I have to accept that you people are too proud to see that but can you at least stop trying to kill each other to vote the slot no one townreads?
In post 1475, Titus wrote: Really? Imaginality's wagon is going smoothly? Are we in the same universe?
In post 1485, Titus wrote:
In post 1476, Alisae wrote:
In post 1472, Titus wrote: I'm giving up a fucking slipped scum. She slipped and I have to accept that you people are too proud to see that but can you at least stop trying to kill each other to vote the slot no one townreads?
what are you talking about
Ydrasse voted patchwork after I had been subbed in with a prefabricated case. She merely looked at the scum pt and decided to vote my slot out of convenience.
In post 1524, Titus wrote: Shirou, the wagon "resistance" is scum avoiding the Alisae wagon. They don't need to try because you drown out every other attempt and scum can just sail on by. I'll eat my words if wrong but I think scum are entirely in my pool. This damn day needs to end because you and Alisae are too stubborn to cooperate.
In post 1563, Titus wrote:
In post 1562, jjh927 wrote: I find it hard to believe you think Shirou is going to suddenly start listening to you because you hammered Alisae in a manner massively outside of your typical town behaviour
You're judging my old town behavior.

My scum behavior would be to continue to be spammy as fuck and encourage both sides to continue fighting as it would hide the scum who are not willing to bus their buddies because they don't need to. The noise helps scum.

The proper thing as town, and how we win, is to build coalitions that cannot be broken.
In post 1564, Titus wrote: Me, Shirou, std, ccs, gob and hopefully the replaced Andres slot would be a good start although I get the latter would be excluded from most.
In post 1565, Titus wrote: You don't townread imaginality (no one does) yet you won't vote there. This gamestate and the Alisae wagon makes it impossible to build a wagon on someone no one TRs.

I could continue to yell how right I am but it doesn't help with this gamestate. Scum won't bus him because town are voting Alisae.
In post 1567, Titus wrote: Shirou, can you list everyone's stance since you feel that way (Andres is fine to exclude due to his unavailability. I only give him a pass because of his Ydrasse vote).
In post 1613, Titus wrote: My pool is Ydrasse imaginality jjh Prism

Meh on Andres (lurking) and T3 (data, fine by play)

Here you go Gob. My thoughts top to bottom.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1774, gob wrote:
In post 1773, Titus wrote:
In post 1771, gob wrote:
In post 1770, Titus wrote: That moment when you realize the nearest liquor store is a half hour away...
im not sure what happened but it can't be that serious, let's just play mafia
I was jerk and I wanted to bring out drunk Titus to increase my patience with what's going on. I feel like I'm literally clawing for every vote while scum just sit there omgusing me.
It'll be okay, getting drunk will only debuff you and we need you at full strength. You only have one vote to my knowledge.

Can you explain your reads/votes yesterday or link to where u did?
I have like 4, you Ydrasse jjh and maybe imaginality
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Shirou »

Ok, so here's one of the other reasons I wanted to eliminate Alisae even if I could possibly be wrong on her:

Lately, I've been becoming aware of a sEcReT tElL (spell card) that you can only use when the character FAILED HERO SHIROU is still alive in your party. Yes, I shall name the tell...

"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Prism »

My read on Shirou has dropped like an absolute rock, or maybe shot downwards out of a cannon.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Shirou »

Everytime I deathtunnel a townie like that, there has always been at least one scum white-knighting my target on varying degrees of intensity.

That's applicable for example in my last completed town game (TM 2023 Mini Normal), where scum!DkKoba whiteknighted my wrong D1 tunnel on town!Ausuka.

To give another recent example, scum!Ydrasse also whiteknighted town!MariaR in Datisi's Dance Game

The reason it happens consistently is simple:

I'm really loud/confident about my pushes, but I look REALLY dumb to scum that already knows I'm wrong, so at least one CANNOT resist saying "u are wrong silly".

Therefore, before further inspection on yesterday posts, right now I believe there's at least one scum in [Titus, Ydrasse, JJH, Firebringer]. I could include StD that wavered a bit on Alisae.

The likelihood of one of them being scum increases almost proportionally to how unwavering they were on their whiteknight endeavors, because they know with certainty they're right and imagine that it'll make them look good and correct after I flip the townie.

Therefore, my current preference would be something like "JJH > Titus/Ydrasse > Firebringer". I think most of them are town but I severely doubt that not a single scum whiteknighted even a bit Alisae when they knew all along that I was painfully WRONG.

They tried to farm some credit with that. That's my belief and historically it has been true so far in my games as far as I remember.

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Prism »

VOTE: Shirou

I cannot emphasize how much I disbelieve this entire train of posting past the first one or two posts.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Shirou »

I do not plan to vote JJH today because he's widely town read and if I was wrong again it would be a shitshow, but I think out of the four he's the most likely to be scum but it could be any of the others I guess.

I think Prism and Gob are most likely town at the moment I'll try to explain eventually and need to revisit Gob's posts, but basically they seemed kinda too on board with me or at least entertaining my pushes opposed to those four above that never really wavered in saying it was a bad push.

(Aka Volpe14)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1779, Prism wrote: My read on Shirou has dropped like an absolute rock, or maybe shot downwards out of a cannon.
*sigh* Herding cats.

@Shiro, There's three votes on me from jjh Ydrasse and Firebringer. (Forgot him when Gob asked)

There's two on jjh. Me and Camel. Join?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh my fucking god. Jesus! My kingdom.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1781, Prism wrote: VOTE: Shirou

I cannot emphasize how much I disbelieve this entire train of posting past the first one or two posts.
You can disbelieve it but after I flip I really hope you can take it seriously.

like I've said, I've multiple times deathtunneled townies and I've grown painfully aware that every time, there was always one scum being cheeky and telling me I was being dumb (and they weren't wrong I guess).

I would find it extremely hard to believe that not a single scum whiteknighted Alisae even a bit, unless the scum team is mostly all lurkers.

(Aka Volpe14)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Can my townreads stop shooting each other so we can finally eliminate some fucking scum? Can we stop getting fucking excuses not to vote fucking scum? I'm tired of telling you guys that this is a fucking proud fight.

I'm tired of telling and showing you the right answers for you to pursue cat fights against each other. What more do I need to do?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Prism »

I don't disbelieve that there is plausibly scum in that group. I disbelieve your sincerity of thought and attitude.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 1782, Shirou wrote: I do not plan to vote JJH today because he's widely town read and if I was wrong again it would be a shitshow, but I think out of the four he's the most likely to be scum but it could be any of the others I guess.
come on lad
master at being scum(my)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1787, Prism wrote: I don't disbelieve that there is plausibly scum in that group. I disbelieve your sincerity of thought and attitude.
Huh

Why?

What am I doing that looks insincere if you think the logic holds up?

(Aka Volpe14)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:50 pm

also where is andres
master at being scum(my)
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1790, camelCasedSnivy wrote: also where is andres
Out for some cigs and milk
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Titus »

@Shirou, will you vote imaginality?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1788, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1782, Shirou wrote: I do not plan to vote JJH today because he's widely town read and if I was wrong again it would be a shitshow, but I think out of the four he's the most likely to be scum but it could be any of the others I guess.
come on lad
No. I'm not voting JJH unless everyone else brings him to E-2 or E-1. I'm not going to put myself at a position where I can single-handedly be responsible for town's loss again.

Sorry.

@Titus I can compromisse on Ydrasse/StD today

and I don't want to vote you because you've been nice/cooperative with me but a lot of people want your head and I'm sorry to say that if you're brought to E-2 or E-1 I'll also compromisse on you with the reward that you can choose which one in Ydrasse/JJH I'll tunnel the next day if you flip town.

(Aka Volpe14)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:53 pm

In post 1788, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
come on lad
if you scumread jjh just vote him, its not like i can scumhunt any better than you can shirou so thats not a worry
master at being scum(my)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1789, Shirou wrote:
In post 1787, Prism wrote: I don't disbelieve that there is plausibly scum in that group. I disbelieve your sincerity of thought and attitude.
Huh

Why?

What am I doing that looks insincere if you think the logic holds up?
The logic is a) obvious and b) what the fuck I was yelling at you yesterday. Scum just did it in EoD.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1792, Titus wrote: @Shirou, will you vote imaginality?
I think imaginality may or not be scum but I feel good about at least one scum in my 4 people pool, so I want to first find one there. After we find one there I can vote Imaginality if that's what enough people support. I just personally feel like he's a bit of another coinflip.

(Aka Volpe14)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:54 pm

this is sad

back to aoc 2017 day 18
master at being scum(my)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1796, Shirou wrote:
In post 1792, Titus wrote: @Shirou, will you vote imaginality?
I think imaginality may or not be scum but I feel good about at least one scum in my 4 people pool, so I want to first find one there. After we find one there I can vote Imaginality if that's what enough people support. I just personally feel like he's a bit of another coinflip.
but yet you'll compromise on StD? He's not in your pool either...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1795, Titus wrote: The logic is a) obvious and b) what the fuck I was yelling at you yesterday. Scum just did it in EoD.
I guess it's obvious but I wanted to be dramatic and also say that it has been HISTORICALLY TRUE

I SPENT NIGHTS THINKING ABOUT THIS BEFORE JOINING THIS GAME

If I deathtunneled a townie I wanted to try/test this out so here we're. And it didn't matter yesterday from my PoV because I thought Ali was the scum...

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”