Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1273, Cometbright wrote: Guys... what do you want me to do here? Like seriously?
be honest
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

@Comet... lets put all our animosity to one side and start again.

why should I believe you are town?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:25 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

I'm willing to listen
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Cometbright »

Knott - you have ignored and dismissed all my questions towards you and insisted I have not answered your questions while dismissing my answers in the same breath. You've have inquired about starting a wagon on *me* despite the fact we have an active counterclaim situation between Merlyn and Timmer where we KNOW with 100% certainty that at least one of them is scum - you have done this knowing that voting a townie here automatically loses us the game.

Are you actually willing to listen?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

yeap.. what questions have I ignored?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

list them I shall reply

But is it conducive to actually winning the game?
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 1234, Cometbright wrote: I think this is a bit of an unfair interpretation. My main sticking points against you have been for reasons not involved with you scumreading me. For example, how does me pushing you on putting people to E-1 have anything to do with OMGUS? I wasn't the one being put to E-1.
In post 1234, Cometbright wrote: Do you really think voting outside of Merlyn/Timmer to get me to 'take a Valium' is at all productive/sensible? Genuinely curious here.
In post 1235, Cometbright wrote: You are genuinely considering an alternative lim on me today here?
In post 1235, Cometbright wrote: Do you think there might be an alternative reason? Such as #1204 when I realise that Merlyn clearing you as town means that you literally cannot be in a scumteam with Timmer?
In post 1235, Cometbright wrote: You think me asking the pair involved in a 1v1 who they think the other scum is might be scummy?
In post 1239, Cometbright wrote: I'm curious then. You think I'm scum because I'm OMGUS-ing you. What reasons do you have for pushing/voting me that aren't related to my own past pushes on you?
In post 1252, Cometbright wrote: I mean if I had actually been pushing you like I had been Day 1/Day 2 then on sooome level I could expect push-back courtesy of OMGUS but the weird thing is I haven't even been pushing you today. I've said as much at the start of the day that I'm not voting outside of Merlyn/Timmer and the times you've came up today I've been actually saying you were the less likely scum. I don't understand what the town!Knott perspective here is at all... why actively try to push/vote me (and even inquire about executing me over the 1v1) here?
In post 1260, Cometbright wrote: He's the only other person currently present so yes, I'm going to talk to him?
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 1280, Afrayed Knott wrote: But is it conducive to actually winning the game?
Do you think pursuing this wagon on me today has helped the game?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1281, Cometbright wrote: In post 1234, Cometbright wrote:
I think this is a bit of an unfair interpretation. My main sticking points against you have been for reasons not involved with you scumreading me. For example, how does me pushing you on putting people to E-1 have anything to do with OMGUS? I wasn't the one being put to E-1.

because I have put them there without telling everyone that I was.. and I had no idea it was, 1, a thing and 2. in your eyes, incorrect,
In post 1281, Cometbright wrote: Do you really think voting outside of Merlyn/Timmer to get me to 'take a Valium' is at all productive/sensible? Genuinely curious here.
hmmm this is me being flippant as I have had enough of your tunnel vision. so I rescind the Valium comment,

In post 1281, Cometbright wrote: You are genuinely considering an alternative lim on me today here?

tomorrow
In post 1281, Cometbright wrote: Do you think there might be an alternative reason? Such as #1204 when I realise that Merlyn clearing you as town means that you literally cannot be in a scumteam with Timmer?

OK
In post 1281, Cometbright wrote: You think me asking the pair involved in a 1v1 who they think the other scum is might be scummy?

No I say it could ne town or it could not be town
In post 1281, Cometbright wrote: I'm curious then. You think I'm scum because I'm OMGUS-ing you. What reasons do you have for pushing/voting me that aren't related to my own past pushes on you?

No I genuinely feel you could actually be Merlyn's partner

In post 1281, Cometbright wrote: I mean if I had actually been pushing you like I had been Day 1/Day 2 then on sooome level I could expect push-back courtesy of OMGUS but the weird thing is I haven't even been pushing you today. I've said as much at the start of the day that I'm not voting outside of Merlyn/Timmer and the times you've came up today I've been actually saying you were the less likely scum. I don't understand what the town!Knott perspective here is at all... why actively try to push/vote me (and even inquire about executing me over the 1v1) here?

I'm not seeing that, but then that might be subjective

In post 1281, Cometbright wrote: He's the only other person currently present so yes, I'm going to talk to him?

let's talk, but THAT is not a question, is it
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1282, Cometbright wrote:
In post 1280, Afrayed Knott wrote: But is it conducive to actually winning the game?
Do you think pursuing this wagon on me today has helped the game?
tomorrow
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Cometbright »

For what it's worth I'm fairly certain I answered your questions - as hard as it was to distinguish between questions and you slinging accusations. If you can list any that I didn't answer then I'll answer them too.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1274, Afrayed Knott wrote: Merlyn, why does it advantage you to support me. I mean I am ready to lim you? and yet in my eyes you have not provide a counter to Tim that is believable.

Ok so lets consider you are town and you flip town.. who do you think we should target, or is it too late for town?
If you flip me town loses, that's the end of the game. I'm not in scum team's mind, I don't know what led to the fakeclaim. I only know my own stuff and that means that Timmer is scum.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1285, Cometbright wrote: For what it's worth I'm fairly certain I answered your questions - as hard as it was to distinguish between questions and you slinging accusations. If you can list any that I didn't answer then I'll answer them too.

accept or not accept.. you are my focus tomorrow once we flip scum Merlyn.

one question you have yet to answer

In post 1276, Afrayed Knott wrote: why should I believe you are town?
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 1283, Afrayed Knott wrote: because I have put them there without telling everyone that I was.. and I had no idea it was, 1, a thing and 2. in your eyes, incorrect,
But how is this OMGUS? You specifically said I was resorting to OMGUS with my pushes on you - what does me saying I found you putting people (who weren't me) to E-1 without warning have to do with OMGUS?
In post 1283, Afrayed Knott wrote: No I genuinely feel you could actually be Merlyn's partner
Are you going to elaborate more...? I can't really defend/respond without your actual reasons.
In post 1283, Afrayed Knott wrote: let's talk, but THAT is not a question, is it
I'll rephrase - you think me asking Dann about what he said in #1241 was me trying to pocket him? As opposed to asking him because he was actively present in the thread?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:52 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1286, Merlyn wrote: f you flip me town loses, that's the end of the game. I'm not in scum team's mind, I don't know what led to the fakeclaim. I only know my own stuff and that means that Timmer is scum.
oh come on.. Timmer laid it all down quiet clearly... the set up works in his explanation, there is no counter claim to refute what you are saying, so just role red and be done with it. why we are even delaying this is painful
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:52 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1288, Cometbright wrote: No I genuinely feel you could actually be Merlyn's partner
Are you going to elaborate more...? I can't really defend/respond without your actual reasons.
then do so
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1288, Cometbright wrote: I'll rephrase - you think me asking Dann about what he said in #1241 was me trying to pocket him? As opposed to asking him because he was actively present in the thread?
yeap
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 1287, Afrayed Knott wrote: why should I believe you are town?
Why do you think every player other than you is reading me as town? (Correct me if I'm wrong other people.)

The lazy answer is 'read my ISO' but I suppose if I had to come up with specific reasons at the top of my head, I haven't been involved in any of the town execute wagons, I've been active, I've usually explained myself pretty well whenever I've been accused of something, I've been engaged in scumhunting, I've tried to spark discussion/activity... really it's a subjective question - I believe I'm town because I know I'm town. If you can point to things showing otherwise then please feel free to do so.
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 1290, Afrayed Knott wrote: then do so
I asked you to elaborate as to why I'm Merlyn's partner. What are you saying here?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1292, Cometbright wrote:
In post 1287, Afrayed Knott wrote: why should I believe you are town?
Why do you think every player other than you is reading me as town? (Correct me if I'm wrong other people.)

The lazy answer is 'read my ISO' but I suppose if I had to come up with specific reasons at the top of my head, I haven't been involved in any of the town execute wagons, I've been active, I've usually explained myself pretty well whenever I've been accused of something, I've been engaged in scumhunting, I've tried to spark discussion/activity... really it's a subjective question - I believe I'm town because I know I'm town. If you can point to things showing otherwise then please feel free to do so.
In an nutshell. Why should I believe anyone, why should I believe you? and why should you feel it important to convince me otherwise? but okay, yes you do come across as town, but hey its Fucking difficult at this stage of the game to actually believe anyone, including those you feel are town.
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 1289, Afrayed Knott wrote: oh come on.. Timmer laid it all down quiet clearly... the set up works in his explanation, there is no counter claim to refute what you are saying, so just role red and be done with it. why we are even delaying this is painful
So you fully believe Timmer is Jailkeeper and trust his judgement?
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 1294, Afrayed Knott wrote: In an nutshell. Why should I believe anyone, why should I believe you? and why should you feel it important to convince me otherwise?
You... asked me to?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

Scum are loving this.. aren't you Merlyn
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1295, Cometbright wrote:
In post 1289, Afrayed Knott wrote: oh come on.. Timmer laid it all down quiet clearly... the set up works in his explanation, there is no counter claim to refute what you are saying, so just role red and be done with it. why we are even delaying this is painful
So you fully believe Timmer is Jailkeeper and trust his judgement?

do you?
Cometbright
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Cometbright
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Cometbright »

In post 1297, Afrayed Knott wrote: Scum are loving this.. aren't you Merlyn
You started this whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!