Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #7475 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

hmm
master at being scum(my)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7476 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 7468, the worst wrote: we should organise a labyrinth movie night post-game
Wow for a moment I thought you were referring to
Pan's Labyrinth
rather than
Labyrinth
and was on the verge of policy voting you for having a horrible taste in movies.
But apparently
Labyrinth
is a good movie so nevermind all of that.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7477 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by the worst »

what nooo

pan's labyrinth is pretty good. it's not a fav, i wouldn't organise an impromptu post-game movie night for it. but it's good.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7478 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:49 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Sorry but

Horror/drama is not a good combination of genres. And even less so when combined with fantasy and Spanish Civil War.

But anyway, do you think I should just bet on voting shadow? I mean we clearly don't have investigative roles and I keep going back and forth on you and Enchant and there's no much evidence for either being a better lim (except Enchant literally claiming scum at EoD but that's apparently forgivable).
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7479 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:55 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 7469, shaddowez wrote:
In post 7456, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 7450, T3 wrote: camelCasedSnivy (3): shaddowez, Enchant, pisskop
I'm not sure why shaddow is voting me but I'm just going to ignore it because I'm already voting shaddow

I'm also not sure why enchant is voting me and I just assumed it was some pressure thing, and pisskops reasoning is pretty bad as well
It's awesome that at this point in the game you're a) pretty much admitting you're not actually even trying to read the game, and b) instead of trying to do anything to help town, just trying to discredit everyone on your wagon
I agree it's pretty fucked up Snivy is doing that tbh but I've yet to find a way to make him not do this kind of thing. Like he was literally pushing me in a game where I had mechanically 98% chance of not being scum and was the person doing the most solving, AND HE WAS TOWN.
In post 7470, shaddowez wrote:
In post 7468, the worst wrote: we should organise a labyrinth movie night post-game
Alright, I kind of have to TR you now.

On a more serious note, to answer what reads have changed for me: I no longer strongly SR you. I'd still say you're in my PoE, but that's because my only strong TR right now is pisskop.

My theories for scum are:
{snivy, enchant}

{Nurse, Naerys}

You and dragon both seem to be towny at this point, but still rereading when I get chances.
Uh why is snivy blue? I thought he had more red scum equity. Could you walk me through this?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7480 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 7472, the worst wrote:
In post 6423, Naerys wrote: But i am not going down without a fight so i am going to leave this here:
Snivy + dave
Enchant+ TL or gob idk i need to look at this
@shaddowez this isn't the best quote for it, but I don't think Naerys is aligned with Dave. Her read on dave across her iso just felt earnest to me - like she was sceptical of him, but gave him chances, but also didn't let him off when he underdelivered.

it doesn't feel like bussing to me, but it also doesn't feel like Naerys is scumreading Dave while also knowing that she is scum with Dave.

it's hard to explain succinctly (I'm on a break at work), but her associatives with Dave don't feel like they're coming from a scumbuddy to me. Did you have any thoughts on this?

i think my townread on nurse is a bit ethereal but if there's anything in particular that makes you suss him for red i'd love to hear more about that too
Btw this post makes me want to just trust fall into ducky's arms, but I can't let go of the suspicion that he's holding all sorts of sharp weapons and is just waiting to stab me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7481 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:05 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7478, DragonEater70 wrote: Sorry but

Horror/drama is not a good combination of genres. And even less so when combined with fantasy and Spanish Civil War.

But anyway, do you think I should just bet on voting shadow? I mean we clearly don't have investigative roles and I keep going back and forth on you and Enchant and there's no much evidence for either being a better lim (except Enchant literally claiming scum at EoD but that's apparently forgivable).
Remind me to ask for your favourite films after the game. :eyes:

I'm stuck on Shaddow because he makes more sense than anyone else (by a decent margin) for blue scum and he might also be red scum. I think he's a very very strong lim to hit one or the other and if I'm somehow wrong and he flips town, I don't really know how to break through and I don't know how I'd solve him or solve with him in a more precarious gamestate.

Will this hit scum? I think so. Is it a good lim? Yes. Am I 100% confident? Heeecckkk no.

I'd still vote with your heart here tbh this gamestate is just chaotic enough that magic might happen. But if we run to deadline without anything changing I don't see myself changing my vote.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7482 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:07 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7480, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 7472, the worst wrote:
In post 6423, Naerys wrote: But i am not going down without a fight so i am going to leave this here:
Snivy + dave
Enchant+ TL or gob idk i need to look at this
@shaddowez this isn't the best quote for it, but I don't think Naerys is aligned with Dave. Her read on dave across her iso just felt earnest to me - like she was sceptical of him, but gave him chances, but also didn't let him off when he underdelivered.

it doesn't feel like bussing to me, but it also doesn't feel like Naerys is scumreading Dave while also knowing that she is scum with Dave.

it's hard to explain succinctly (I'm on a break at work), but her associatives with Dave don't feel like they're coming from a scumbuddy to me. Did you have any thoughts on this?

i think my townread on nurse is a bit ethereal but if there's anything in particular that makes you suss him for red i'd love to hear more about that too
Btw this post makes me want to just trust fall into ducky's arms, but I can't let go of the suspicion that he's holding all sorts of sharp weapons and is just waiting to stab me.
:lol:

I'm going to take this as a compliment on all fronts. Luckily I very much doubt we'll need to worry about each others' prickly pockets here.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7483 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:30 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 7481, the worst wrote: Remind me to ask for your favourite films after the game.
Isn't that what my GTKAS is for?
In post 7481, the worst wrote: Will this hit scum? I think so. Is it a good lim? Yes. Am I 100% confident? Heeecckkk no.
Aaaahhhh why are you so rational hereeeee

I hate people being rational because my instinct is to TR it even though it's actually NAI and a personality trait (though being IRRATIONAL is definitely scummy a lot of the time, depending on context ofc).
In post 7482, the worst wrote: :lol:

I'm going to take this as a compliment on all fronts. Luckily I very much doubt we'll need to worry about each others' prickly pockets here.
This is not helpinggggggg

Ducky, you snuggly monster, this level of pocketing not acceptable! I demand you cease at once!
In post 7481, the worst wrote: I'd still vote with your heart here tbh this gamestate is just chaotic enough that magic might happen
Fair, the thing is that my heart is currently telling me to vote everyone who's not called Naerys, Dragon, Nurse or Ducky (you see what you have done? Your pocketing worked!)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7484 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:34 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Honestly at this stage I feel like this game has devolved into me and the worst going back and forth and talking about whether we should lim Enchant or shadow, and I am not even sure an Enchant wagon has support, so unless all of you are going to change your mind I'm fine with a shadow vote.

I want the hammer though :twisted:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7485 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

if you think theyre town, can we focus on who youre going to vote?

I hate when games drag out like this
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7486 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Shaddow is in my poe. So I think we win no matter what order we elim them in
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7487 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Yes I am going to vote shadow, after someone else votes him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7488 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: shaddow

Any last words from anyone?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7489 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Again, my poe is [shaddow/snivy/random]
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7490 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:07 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: shaddowez

I wanted to claim mafia, but repeating joke is mot funny.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7491 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:25 am

Post by pisskop »

hahahahaha

snooze and lose dragon!
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #7492 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:50 am

Post by Naerys »

Well seems like dragon gets the honor
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7493 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:51 am

Post by Naerys »

Wait enchant hammered?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7494 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:52 am

Post by Naerys »

Okay well fingers crossed
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7495 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:00 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 7491, pisskop wrote: hahahahaha

snooze and lose dragon!
Noooo

That's what I get for trying to focus on work and not play mafia on my phone
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7496 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:01 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

VOTE: Enchant

For stealing my hammer and making me look bad in VCA.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7497 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:01 am

Post by pisskop »

I feel pretty good about our odds this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7498 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:01 am

Post by pisskop »

can we please do a speedy night?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7499 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:05 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Just note that this is still in effect, Mr. Red Scum:
In post 7326, DragonEater70 wrote: btw if Ducky and Enchant aren't blue scum, they are CLEARED AS TOWN, since they can't be red scum judging by yesterday.

PLEASE NIGHTKILL THEM AND NOT ME if shadow flips blue. Thanks.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”