Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7750 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not sold on you being scum but I'd rather make a move than wait around.

Why are you voting enchant ducki?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7751 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by the worst »

I almost feel betrayed by pisskop in particular. :( I thought if anyone could see what I'm seeing it'd be you or Dragon. I guess I don't like being a game loss risk type mislim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7752 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sell me a better option.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7753 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7750, pisskop wrote: Im not sold on you being scum but I'd rather make a move than wait around.

Why are you voting enchant ducki?
I've gotta vote someone who is in my very small POE and I think Enchant's interpretation of events (that RN is absolutely lying, and damn all other evidence) is kind of the position he is forced to take as scum - it appeals to the abstract, it's an unpopular opinion which presents as ~too whacky~ to be scum, but if he's outguessed the zeitgeist and everyone joins him, then he's removed the last important TPR and can win the game in twilight.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7754 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7752, pisskop wrote: Sell me a better option.
I've sold why this is a terrible option, and we're looking at similar very small pools of suspects. I can show you what I'm seeing. I can tighten this POE a lot. I can't solve the game within your mind unfortunately.

I'd need you to work with me a bit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7755 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its possible RN is faking, but enchant isnt throttling the game with that sentiment.

I think JK on the back of a no-kill night is pretty bitchin, but I worry because there is zero evidence of it prior to this
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7756 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

If we do something else, I want it to be a sure thing. rn/worst probably has the highest chance to catch maf out of all the other options. Other than like a nolim
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7757 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by the worst »

RN/worst has 0 scum in it :sob:

If we no lim, RN dies. probably nobody else dies. foregone conclusion, bad option.

we have a POE and already had a POE before RN misunderstood his night actions, if we *can* win then RN needs to target correctly and y'all need to lim correctly without me here so I need to be pretty confident in it before I go.

who do you see as viable here?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7758 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im kind of tilted right now, because I coming into today I thought I would either be dead or I'd have to throw down with randomnurse. I was sure it was snivy/random, with you/enchant being hail marys.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7759 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by the worst »

am I literally delusional having RN as a hard townread? I think he's been a very obvious tpr for quite a long time
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7760 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by the worst »

I don't think you were ever at threat of being shot, for better or for worse.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7761 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

If rn had claimed jailer without the no kills Id probably be on him like flies on meat.

But I dont see any evidence that he coordinated a nokill night with anyone.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7762 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 7759, the worst wrote: am I literally delusional having RN as a hard townread? I think he's been a very obvious tpr for quite a long time
Im kind of on enchants side wrt to that. I dont put that much stock into 'meta' though. 'meta' as it is useful is more like 'personality'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7763 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 7760, the worst wrote: I don't think you were ever at threat of being shot, for better or for worse.
I mean sure I got dragged into the poe pool, but my actual play hasnt changed at all.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7764 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by the worst »

I don't think my case relies on meta all that much?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7765 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7763, pisskop wrote:
In post 7760, the worst wrote: I don't think you were ever at threat of being shot, for better or for worse.
I mean sure I got dragged into the poe pool, but my actual play hasnt changed at all.
I fully agree, you're pretty steady this game. We tried more obvious (or more popular 😒) paths with mixed results so we're kind of forced to consider the weird options
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7766 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

What I saw:

Random claimed BP, got into people's faces, then went off the grid for a while.

Now in potential mislo he's produced a new claim and we have a nokill night.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7767 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 7764, the worst wrote: I don't think my case relies on meta all that much?
In post 7672, the worst wrote: he is town for meta
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7768 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Enchant »

I may vote worst, but it's purely because i don't care to fight whole game INCLUDING VICTIM and proving them that Informed Bulletproof Jailkeeper literally can't be town alignment, i mean with likelyhood 99%.

1% only exist because of sudden reveal that mafia can win together. Which would imply that they have "Control 50% votes", and because if BP and two mafia end up in 3p somehow, they simple can't win, but i can think many reasons why it's not case.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7769 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by the worst »

if we were in 1:1:5 last night scum could either aim for 1:1:4 or 1:1:3. I guess 1:1:4 is probably ideal because limming into 1:1:3 is still a winning position, but also keeps the pool as wide as possible

how feasible is it that one scum no killed for a gambit and the other scum no killed for a preferable endgame?

is that bizarre or
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7770 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

The least believable part is how theyd coordinate ingame to agree on a nokill
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7771 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by the worst »

I do agree the bulletproof part isn't realistic unless there's. like. two scum strongmen who haven't been yeeted and both no killed for different reasons last night.

pedit: I actually don't necessarily think coordination is needed? if anything if they'd coordinated you'd think one kill would be a perfect gamestate?

also UNVOTE: I think I've been too indignant.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7772 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by the worst »

Granted, I don't actually think RN's play has been all that towny. As scum I would have shot him earlier because he's difficult to play around lategame and because I thought he was a TPR.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7773 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

I thinks he's been pretty negligent actually. But how does that reconcile with your tr of him?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7774 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by the worst »

I thought he was a tpr and was covering for him.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”