Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:26 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Enchant says its Smiley, I think it could be Annie, DE thought it was Annie, Black thinks it was DE, I don't think its Wartortle, Status and Annie say its Wartortle, Wartortle says it's not Annie. Who is wrong here and who is leading us off the track?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 400, Black wrote: Why am I scum?
I am very smart townie
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:27 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

There's too many scumreads out there for the amount of scum there are.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:28 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I can't see myself voting Wartortle today. I don't think coming in from ten minute live mafia and having to adjust to forum but still having know how is that farfetched. Plus, townreading Annie here isn't a good play for him to make if he's scum.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 405, TheHoldSteady wrote: I can't see myself voting Wartortle today. I don't think coming in from ten minute live mafia and having to adjust to forum but still having know how is that farfetched. Plus, townreading Annie here isn't a good play for him to make if he's scum.
ok but I also just said I thought annie was townie so you seem to be lacking a little internal consistency in your thoughts here.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

one might say you're not...holding steady?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 407, Thestatusquo wrote: one might say you're not...holding steady?
Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 30.
Wizard-Mercenary

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

your butt.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Enchant »

Where?
Wizard-Mercenary

Wartortle
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Wartortle »

In post 371, Thestatusquo wrote: I'm on page 8 and I think wartortle is scum for a few reasons.

1) He seems to be very concerned about presence and thread control. He keeps popping up with these rapid fire takes that don't really go anywhere. He's trying to fake the care free spewing thoughts playstyle of unconcerned town but if you dig to the bottom of these takes theres nothing there; no follow through, nothing. We don't see him pushing for his preferred narrative we just see takes. Takes and takes and takes.

2) I think he's playing up the whole "I'm new here" to a pretty comical degree and I think its a lie. I don't know whose alt this is but its definitely an alt.
In post 19, Wartortle wrote: the deadlines are 10 days long :dead:

i'm used to 10 minute long deadlines bro i don't got the attention span for this
In post 20, Wartortle wrote: god i don't like day start. it's just useless crap, like bro i want a detective to get a guilty on a busboy, i want a freeloader to cc cop and get condemned, i want a marksman to shoot a claimed seer. i don't want none of this "vanilla townie" crap
In post 181, Wartortle wrote:
In post 104, usesPython wrote:
In post 83, Wartortle wrote: the question itself that's made in will never lead to anything productive, it depends if wiz has the ability as town to recognize this
I don't get it, it's easier to read people with similar playstyles as you so how is unproductive
uhh maybe. i'll defer to your judgement because i'm not a huge forum mafia dude
Give me a break, dude. You know what you're doing. You know forum mafia. Cut the crap.

This doesn't make tortle scum on their own but they're just very obviously lying about this. Read the rest of their posts.

VOTE: Wartortle
:igmeou: do you really want me to link my MU account that i haven’t played on in years
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:40 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 406, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 405, TheHoldSteady wrote: I can't see myself voting Wartortle today. I don't think coming in from ten minute live mafia and having to adjust to forum but still having know how is that farfetched. Plus, townreading Annie here isn't a good play for him to make if he's scum.
ok but I also just said I thought annie was townie so you seem to be lacking a little internal consistency in your thoughts here.
More suspicion on Annie directly benefits scum Wartortle because Annie is pushing on Wartortle. So, suffice to say I don't think if Wartortle was scum here he'd be reading Annie as town.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 412, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 406, Thestatusquo wrote:
More suspicion on Annie directly benefits scum Wartortle because Annie is pushing on Wartortle. So, suffice to say I don't think if Wartortle was scum here he'd be reading Annie as town.
and in that world I benefit as scum from calling annie town how exactly?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 411, Wartortle wrote:
In post 371, Thestatusquo wrote: I'm on page 8 and I think wartortle is scum for a few reasons.

1) He seems to be very concerned about presence and thread control. He keeps popping up with these rapid fire takes that don't really go anywhere. He's trying to fake the care free spewing thoughts playstyle of unconcerned town but if you dig to the bottom of these takes theres nothing there; no follow through, nothing. We don't see him pushing for his preferred narrative we just see takes. Takes and takes and takes.

2) I think he's playing up the whole "I'm new here" to a pretty comical degree and I think its a lie. I don't know whose alt this is but its definitely an alt.

i'm used to 10 minute long deadlines bro i don't got the attention span for this
In post 20, Wartortle wrote: god i don't like day start. it's just useless crap, like bro i want a detective to get a guilty on a busboy, i want a freeloader to cc cop and get condemned, i want a marksman to shoot a claimed seer. i don't want none of this "vanilla townie" crap
In post 83, Wartortle wrote: the question itself that's made in will never lead to anything productive, it depends if wiz has the ability as town to recognize this
I don't get it, it's easier to read people with similar playstyles as you so how is unproductive
Give me a break, dude. You know what you're doing. You know forum mafia. Cut the crap.

This doesn't make tortle scum on their own but they're just very obviously lying about this. Read the rest of their posts.

:igmeou: do you really want me to link my MU account that i haven’t played on in years
no I want you to stop lying about not being an alt of a MS user
Wartortle
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Wartortle »

how does me pushing ths not count as me pushing for my preferred narrative, exactly? how does me pushing naerys not count as me pushing to get pressure on a slightly scummy slot? it makes no sense bro

i haven’t been the most active scum hunter of all time but you’re framing it as if it’s much bigger than it actually is

VOTE: thestatusquo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Black »

Ok I have read the remaining pages
In post 376, Dannflor wrote: AnimatedWizard [4] : OutWorldER, Hu Tao, BlackStar, Roden
I think Annie feels pretty townie this game and I hate this wagon composition. OWER has been fine I think but I haven't liked much from the other 3 slots here. Hu Tao isn't doing anything, BlackStar seems to just be pushing things along in a really agenda driven way and I think his vote is the worst on the wagon, and then DE70 has pinged me quite a bit this game. With DE70 though I think I'm willing to hold off there for now. I have a history of not really liking his posts ever so I need to check my bias there

I would be ok voting for Hu/BS, but I think I want to sheep Shea right now. I agree that something feels off about about Wartortle. I don't like how he has interacted with the game so far and his townread on Wiz feels a little too on-the-fence for me with the constant repeating of how baffling his posts feel and how he could be newbscum. doesn't feel good either

I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Wartortle
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Wartortle »

In post 414, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 411, Wartortle wrote:

no I want you to stop lying about not being an alt of a MS user
ok buddy that can be left as an exercise to the reader
Wartortle
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Wartortle »

In post 416, Black wrote: Ok I have read the remaining pages
In post 376, Dannflor wrote: AnimatedWizard [4] : OutWorldER, Hu Tao, BlackStar, Roden
I think Annie feels pretty townie this game and I hate this wagon composition. OWER has been fine I think but I haven't liked much from the other 3 slots here. Hu Tao isn't doing anything, BlackStar seems to just be pushing things along in a really agenda driven way and I think his vote is the worst on the wagon, and then DE70 has pinged me quite a bit this game. With DE70 though I think I'm willing to hold off there for now. I have a history of not really liking his posts ever so I need to check my bias there

I would be ok voting for Hu/BS, but I think I want to sheep Shea right now. I agree that something feels off about about Wartortle. I don't like how he has interacted with the game so far and his townread on Wiz feels a little too on-the-fence for me with the constant repeating of how baffling his posts feel and how he could be newbscum. doesn't feel good either

yeah my read on ani is fence-sitty cuz i can’t read him but i was also p strongly townreading him earlier
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:11 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 401, TheHoldSteady wrote: VOTE: TheStatusQuo
In post 402, TheHoldSteady wrote: Enchant says its Smiley, I think it could be Annie, DE thought it was Annie, Black thinks it was DE, I don't think its Wartortle, Status and Annie say its Wartortle, Wartortle says it's not Annie. Who is wrong here and who is leading us off the track?
In post 404, TheHoldSteady wrote: There's too many scumreads out there for the amount of scum there are.
Okay I'm gonna get off my Wiz tunnel now because these posts carry the HEAVY vibe of being informed while also not tracking with a vote on TSQ at all. HoldSteady proclaims that someone is leading town astray and so votes the person who only just recently got a hold of the game-state? That doesn't ring as consistent to me.

VOTE: TheHoldSteady

re: Wartortle being an alt. I don't really have a stake in that debate because IMO it's not one that's really productive. If Wartortle is an alt that's entirely his own prerogative to reveal or not. I don't think anything alignment-indicative or helpful comes out of trying to have that discussion.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:16 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Have to go to work again, will be out of the thread till tomorrow, again.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Black »

In post 418, Wartortle wrote:
In post 416, Black wrote: Ok I have read the remaining pages

yeah my read on ani is fence-sitty cuz i can’t read him but i was also p strongly townreading him earlier
Doesn't really seem like it to me

you said his post was "absolutely transparent scum buddying"
You ride the fence in
In you said "Wiz could be scum" was the "least spicy take I have seen in my life"
you give a definitive "Wiz is town" for some reason
In you say you don't know Annie well so you're down to vote for him, despite townreading him?
You ride the fence more in

To me your read here seems really flip-floppy and not in a natural townie way trying to figure him out. It feels like you have an agenda
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Black »

I agree with OWER that and feel kinda performative in a scummy way
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:20 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 419, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 401, TheHoldSteady wrote: VOTE: TheStatusQuo
In post 402, TheHoldSteady wrote: Enchant says its Smiley, I think it could be Annie, DE thought it was Annie, Black thinks it was DE, I don't think its Wartortle, Status and Annie say its Wartortle, Wartortle says it's not Annie. Who is wrong here and who is leading us off the track?
In post 404, TheHoldSteady wrote: There's too many scumreads out there for the amount of scum there are.
HoldSteady proclaims that someone is leading town astray
That is misrepresentation of what I said. I did not "proclaim someone is leading town astray." I simply hypothesized that either scum is influencing the wagons, or alternatively, someone here is simply town but incorrect.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:26 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 422, Black wrote: I agree with OWER that and feel kinda performative in a scummy way
No it wasn't.

[VOTR]Black[/VOTE]

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”