Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:05 pm

Post by Black »

In post 446, usesPython wrote:
In post 445, Black wrote: I was looking for any indication that , , and were real thoughts but I don't think I'm going to get that
Do you think we'd make "non-real" thoughts as scum there?

-A
I think you could, yeah. It's a little bit different but one of your first posts in F&I was asking mala who her scum partner was because you were suspicious of her. You are more than capable of faking a thought as scum here imo
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:09 pm

Post by Black »

In post 448, SmileyDude1 wrote: I vibe with Black's entrance here.
What does your readslist look like?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:41 am

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 451, Black wrote:
In post 448, SmileyDude1 wrote: I vibe with Black's entrance here.
What does your readslist look like?
UsesPython, TheHoldSteady- Townreads
Black, OutWorldER, TheStatusQuo- Town Leans
Roden, AnimatedWiz, Wartortle, Hu Tao, Blackstar, Enchant- Null tier
Naerys -Scum Lean

Have to leave for work in a second, but i'd say this is about where i'm at right now. This is somewhat ordered (though some placements are near interchangeable for me).
Friendly Neighborhood Scummer

ADHD
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:45 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 449, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 437, BlackStar wrote: I like the posts that Black has made so far. The logic seems consistent and she’s putting in effort to figure people out.

Thestatusquo’s push on Wartortle because they think he’s lying about playing forum mafia feels weird.

And I wish that Enchant would dial down the trolling by like 20% lol
That is not the only thing I said about Wartortle. Nor was it the most important.
You said that he has a lot of takes that seem to go nowhere but you’ve spent more time talking about his his experience level, so I thought you cared more about that
Wartortle
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:52 am

Post by Wartortle »

In post 421, Black wrote:
In post 418, Wartortle wrote:
In post 416, Black wrote: Ok I have read the remaining pages
In post 376, Dannflor wrote: AnimatedWizard [4] : OutWorldER, Hu Tao, BlackStar, Roden
I think Annie feels pretty townie this game and I hate this wagon composition. OWER has been fine I think but I haven't liked much from the other 3 slots here. Hu Tao isn't doing anything, BlackStar seems to just be pushing things along in a really agenda driven way and I think his vote is the worst on the wagon, and then DE70 has pinged me quite a bit this game. With DE70 though I think I'm willing to hold off there for now. I have a history of not really liking his posts ever so I need to check my bias there

I would be ok voting for Hu/BS, but I think I want to sheep Shea right now. I agree that something feels off about about Wartortle. I don't like how he has interacted with the game so far and his townread on Wiz feels a little too on-the-fence for me with the constant repeating of how baffling his posts feel and how he could be newbscum. doesn't feel good either

VOTE: Wartortle
yeah my read on ani is fence-sitty cuz i can’t read him but i was also p strongly townreading him earlier
Doesn't really seem like it to me

you said his post was "absolutely transparent scum buddying"
You ride the fence in
In you said "Wiz could be scum" was the "least spicy take I have seen in my life"
you give a definitive "Wiz is town" for some reason
In you say you don't know Annie well so you're down to vote for him, despite townreading him?
You ride the fence more in

To me your read here seems really flip-floppy and not in a natural townie way trying to figure him out. It feels like you have an agenda
what’s the difference between being flip floppy and being town trying to figure ani out when i don’t have a good read on him
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:55 am

Post by Naerys »

I am not scum lol, stop pushing me smiley
Wartortle
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:09 am

Post by Wartortle »

In post 439, usesPython wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 431, Black wrote: I think I'm leaning scum for you here
In post 432, Black wrote: Hmmm. A quick skim over Steady's scum game here and I'm not seeing many similarities. I'm not going to rule out the possibility of Steady!scum based on a meta read but his play here seems less involved and thoughtful, like maybe he's more of a tryhard as scum? Would like to read a town game of his next
In post 435, Black wrote: Steady's town game here feels more in line with his behavior this game. Slightly defensive, frustrated, annoyed. In his scum game it felt like he was more level-headed and played a type of mediator role. Obviously this doesn't mean much since I think good players can mimic their town game as scum, but I felt like pointing it out
In post 436, Black wrote:
In post 433, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 432, Black wrote: Hmmm. A quick skim over Steady's scum game here and I'm not seeing many similarities. I'm not going to rule out the possibility of Steady!scum based on a meta read but his play here seems less involved and thoughtful, like maybe he's more of a tryhard as scum? Would like to read a town game of his next
I probably shouldn't be like this, but I'm pissy about being misread because in 1092 I had generally accurate reads but couldn't get enough grip on the game state because people wouldn't stop calling me scum
I understand this feeling and I get this way as town sometimes. This feels genuine enough

I think I'm comfortable leaning slightly town on you with this new information in my head

I like this progression
i do too and THS and probably Black are town for it - it doesn’t look like a pocket attempt either
Wartortle
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Wartortle
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:12 am

Post by Wartortle »

In post 455, Naerys wrote: I am not scum lol, stop pushing me smiley
smiley’s scum lean on you was hardly a push. he voted you on page 11 and barely mentioned you for 8 more pages until he put you as a scum lean in his readlist.

this is scum.

VOTE: naerys
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:22 am

Post by Naerys »

No u
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:23 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 455, Naerys wrote: I am not scum lol, stop pushing me smiley
Welcome back

VOTE: Naerys
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:51 am

Post by Black »

In post 458, Naerys wrote: No u
Wanna join us on the Wartortle wagon?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:00 am

Post by Black »

Python what was the point of ? Do you have a read on Wartortle?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:03 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 461, Black wrote: Python what was the point of ? Do you have a read on Wartortle?
The big fights've been kinda hard to follow for us so we're just pointing out stuff that stuck out to us until people are done
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:06 am

Post by Black »

What big fights?

You don't have any read on Wartortle this game?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:09 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 463, Black wrote: What big fights?

We vibed with his early posting and then kinda mentally checked out from the game once the Wiz/DE walls started happening
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 453, BlackStar wrote:
In post 437, BlackStar wrote: I like the posts that Black has made so far. The logic seems consistent and she’s putting in effort to figure people out.

Thestatusquo’s push on Wartortle because they think he’s lying about playing forum mafia feels weird.

That is not the only thing I said about Wartortle. Nor was it the most important.
You said that he has a lot of takes that seem to go nowhere but you’ve spent more time talking about his his experience level, so I thought you cared more about that
This doesn't seem like the post of someone who is actually interested in evaluating my thoughts. Like ok maybe you missed it or maybe you thought that the only thing that matters is 'what someone talks about the most.' Which is kind of Bizarre way to play Mafia to begin with, but you still don't engage with that thought in any way in this post.

Like if you were interested in evaluating my positions why would you post this sort of weird defense of yourself rather than actually talk about the argument I made?

This post just seems extremely self conscious.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:26 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 464, usesPython wrote:
In post 463, Black wrote: What big fights?

We vibed with his early posting and then kinda mentally checked out from the game once the Wiz/DE walls started happening
Just realised that even if people start posting about new stuff it's still gonna be in relation to the reactions to those walls and we'll still have to read the original walls

pain

-A
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:27 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 465, Thestatusquo wrote:

This doesn't seem like the post of someone who is actually interested in evaluating my thoughts. Like ok maybe you missed it or maybe you thought that the only thing that matters is 'what someone talks about the most.' Which is kind of Bizarre way to play Mafia to begin with, but you still don't engage with that thought in any way in this post.

Like if you were interested in evaluating my positions why would you post this sort of weird defense of yourself rather than actually talk about the argument I made?

"This feels weird" was the evaluation. You're saying stuff like "cut the crap" to him and accusing him of lying, so why would I not think that you thought his experience level was an important point? You haven't spent any time grilling him on his "endless takes" to try and find out what he believes. I don't see how anything that I said was self-conscious.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:36 am

Post by BlackStar »

@Roden

Have you had a chance to get caught up yet?
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:37 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 466, usesPython wrote:
In post 464, usesPython wrote: We vibed with his early posting and then kinda mentally checked out from the game once the Wiz/DE walls started happening
Just realised that even if people start posting about new stuff it's still gonna be in relation to the reactions to those walls and we'll still have to read the original walls

pain

-A
This makes sense to me, personally—at a certain point when I was deep in the walling, I realized I needed to pull away a bit or I was going to just fully sap everyone of our mental energy, me included. I totally see a townie saying this.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 467, BlackStar wrote:

"This feels weird" was the evaluation. You're saying stuff like "cut the crap" to him and accusing him of lying, so why would I not think that you thought his experience level was an important point? You haven't spent any time grilling him on his "endless takes" to try and find out what he believes. I don't see how anything that I said was self-conscious.
Even this post fails to actually engage with my argument about how he seems to lack follow through so I'm gonna just continue to ask what you think about it until you actually answer?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:21 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 470, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 467, BlackStar wrote:

Even this post fails to actually engage with my argument about how he seems to lack follow through so I'm gonna just continue to ask what you think about it until you actually answer?
He’s bringing up points about people and then voting for them. It seems like he’s following through to me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Does it seem to you like he's actually trying to make the lims he wants happen?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Dannflor »