Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by davesaz »

I'd kinda like more than 225 posts in the game before doing really serious analysis. :cool:
Trying to get someone, anyone, to react to it in any way other than not understanding tbh.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by davesaz »

6 players with 10 or fewer posts is not enough to go on. It's a target rich environment, but not the right kind of targets.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:12 pm

Post by Black »

I'm curious what Alisae thinks of people
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Ausuka »

Crescent replaces Hero at Heart.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Crescent »

Meow
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Crescent »

Ok, this is a game that is dominated by a few high posters while others are doing absolutely nothing, like Alisae. She has three posts, and no content, and possibly the single laziest vote in the game.

Almost all commentary revolving around Dave feels superficial, especially the votes. He feels like a topic that exists for the sake of being a topic. Dunnstral has basically done nothing of any relevance at all, but he's gotten votes out of it. The votes on both of them feel cheap and not really based on solving.

Odd sequence: Titus votes Black. Drew votes Black. Roden calls Titus and Black both town, and Gob says he doesn't like Roden. Drew then responds to Gob saying he also doesn't like Roden. Shortly after this, Black votes Roden. Titus changes her mind and votes Roden, and Drew immediately asks her why she's backing off on Black.

What Drew never provides however, are his own reasons to suspect Black or Rodon to begin with. He just sheeps people onto both of them, and then he questions why the first person he sheeped changed her mind. It doesn't feel like a natural town progression at all.

VOTE: Doctor Drew

Speaking of Gob, they feel like they're on crack, is this normal for them?

Shadow and Something feel like they're staying on the sidelines and only making fringe comments. Almost all of Dann's posts focus on Dave. All of them are low posters. These are three people I would like to see something more concrete from going forward.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 230, Crescent wrote: is this normal for them
mostly
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 230, Crescent wrote: He feels like a topic that exists for the sake of being a topic.
This is kind of how the early game works.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 230, Crescent wrote: Odd sequence: Titus votes Black. Drew votes Black. Roden calls Titus and Black both town, and Gob says he doesn't like Roden. Drew then responds to Gob saying he also doesn't like Roden. Shortly after this, Black votes Roden. Titus changes her mind and votes Roden, and Drew immediately asks her why she's backing off on Black.

What Drew never provides however, are his own reasons to suspect Black or Rodon to begin with. He just sheeps people onto both of them, and then he questions why the first person he sheeped changed her mind. It doesn't feel like a natural town progression at all.

VOTE: Doctor Drew
I like this thought progression. Drew's ISO is essentially... act exasperated at the number of posts, add pressure on existing suspects, and then question people that remove pressure off said suspects. I think I would be ok with a Drew vote depending on what Roden does when he returns to the thread

I agree that Drew seems to be drifting through D1 while still
In post 230, Crescent wrote: Speaking of Gob, they feel like they're on crack, is this normal for them?
This made me cackle
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Black »

In post 233, Black wrote: I agree that Drew seems to be drifting through D1 while still
Somehow "pushing things" got deleted here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Seems a bit too easy for Doctor Drew to be mafia. They aren't exactly hiding that they aren't doing much.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 235, Dunnstral wrote: Seems a bit too easy for Doctor Drew to be mafia. They aren't exactly hiding that they aren't doing much.
In my experience scum tend to try and hide it similarly to how he would be doing it here. By acknowledging it yet still trying to push their agenda here and there
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:47 am

Post by shaddowez »

Wasn't here today because work ate my soul, but I'll have time tomorrow.
In post 230, Crescent wrote: Odd sequence: Titus votes Black. Drew votes Black. Roden calls Titus and Black both town, and Gob says he doesn't like Roden. Drew then responds to Gob saying he also doesn't like Roden. Shortly after this, Black votes Roden. Titus changes her mind and votes Roden, and Drew immediately asks her why she's backing off on Black.

I'm confused...Drew never voted Roden, so I wouldn't say he "sheeps people onto both of them". And considering he stayed on Black, even though he expressed the fact he didn't like Roden I don't see a problem in asking why someone else backed off their scumread? If Drew had moved from Black to Roden I could see your case here, but it seems like you're trying to make a case out of something that never happened.
V/LA on Weekends
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Crescent »

The problem stems from the fact that his only source of "content" in the game: When he's coasting off of other people's scumreads in the same sequence. His vote on Black was naked and never explained later, quickly following a post where he complained about the activity. His response to Gob saying he didn't like Roden was again naked, in the very next post after Gob, and never explained later. He then deflects his own lack of content by questioning Titus, when he's already indicated he believes she moved the vote from one person he dislikes and onto another.

He has done nothing to suggest he had a genuine read on Black or Roden. The fact that his vote didn't move from Black to Roden doesn't change this.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

How does a Drew Roden team look?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Black »

In post 239, Titus wrote: How does a Drew Roden team look?
What do you think
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:47 am

Post by gob »

In post 223, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 217, davesaz wrote: Sorry I'm not trying to be difficult. That's actually me trying to be utterly open about what I'm trying to say.
I haven't said it this game yet, I'm an old guy who tends to virtually whack people I think are doing unproductive/bad things. In this case gob and to a lesser extent Dann, though I must admit it is a lot more subtle than voting someone for intentionally pagetopping.

I haven't decided who I like for the next vote.
What about me? Who has done fuck all this game so far?
Doctor Drew and Pisskop are town here. For sure.
In post 226, davesaz wrote: 6 players with 10 or fewer posts is not enough to go on. It's a target rich environment, but not the right kind of targets.
Seems like an excuse to me davesaz.

How about this, you put down the analysis and instead put UP your emotions. If you want to reveal yourself as town to me, then you need to use your emotions.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:50 am

Post by gob »

In post 235, Dunnstral wrote: Seems a bit too easy for Doctor Drew to be mafia. They aren't exactly hiding that they aren't doing much.
Dunnstral you havent been doing too much either. What's that about?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:52 am

Post by gob »

In post 238, Crescent wrote: The problem stems from the fact that his only source of "content" in the game: When he's coasting off of other people's scumreads in the same sequence. His vote on Black was naked and never explained later, quickly following a post where he complained about the activity. His response to Gob saying he didn't like Roden was again naked, in the very next post after Gob, and never explained later. He then deflects his own lack of content by questioning Titus, when he's already indicated he believes she moved the vote from one person he dislikes and onto another.

He has done nothing to suggest he had a genuine read on Black or Roden. The fact that his vote didn't move from Black to Roden doesn't change this.
He's had a towny state of mind thoever.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 243, gob wrote: He's had a towny state of mind thoever.
Admitting that you're not doing anything is like the easiest thing for scum to do and it shows he's aware of it and that it might look scummy. This could come from town or scum so I'm not sure why you are ruling out one of the options
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:38 am

Post by gob »

In post 244, Black wrote:
Admitting that you're not doing anything is like the easiest thing for scum to do and it shows he's aware of it and that it might look scummy. This could come from town or scum so I'm not sure why you are ruling out one of the options
The way he randomly responded to davesaz mentioning they didnt do anything. The only person who goes out of there way to say something like that is town. A scum would do something else before that.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 245, gob wrote:
In post 244, Black wrote:
The way he randomly responded to davesaz mentioning they didnt do anything. The only person who goes out of there way to say something like that is town. A scum would do something else before that.
Scum that wants to emphasize that they are doing nothing in order to continue doing nothing might do it. I'm not saying this makes Drew scum but I don't see how it clears him tbh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Black »

Meanwhile it seems like Roden has siteflaked

And Alisae still doesn't feel like playing ig
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 238, Crescent wrote: The problem stems from the fact that his only source of "content" in the game: When he's coasting off of other people's scumreads in the same sequence. His vote on Black was naked and never explained later, quickly following a post where he complained about the activity. His response to Gob saying he didn't like Roden was again naked, in the very next post after Gob, and never explained later. He then deflects his own lack of content by questioning Titus, when he's already indicated he believes she moved the vote from one person he dislikes and onto another.

Looks like someone has never seen my scum game.

I didn't like how Black came off with her interaction with Titus so two things were in play here. One, I needed to do something to thrust myself into the game and two, I almost always will sheep Titus as long as I don't think she is scum. And ya I didn't like Roden's posting right after that, but didn't feel the need to change my vote at the time.

If, as Titus is kinda suggesting, if Roden and I were buddies I am almost guaranteed to switch my vote to them at that point. And I am not going to switch to them because the person I am currently voting is asking me to lol.

Helping you out here Crescent, a little intro to TownDrew with an added bonus of a little smidge of how scumDrew plays.

Glad I could be of assistance.

Pre Edit: Ali not feeling like playing is totally townAli lol
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Black »

Everytime I have seen/read Alisae play town they have tried way harder than this but maybe I need a bigger sample size. Are there any games in particular you are basing that read off of Drew?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”