gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:41 am

Post by gob »

In post 449, shaddowez wrote:
In post 426, gob wrote: Roden seems good to me.
Any reason you're still just hanging out on me then?
I liked their posts. Seemed towny.

and yea i think you are potential scum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 444, Dunnstral wrote: It feels like Titus voted Roden and then disappeared. I didn't like the implication that Roden was "Frozen" as I took that to mean that Roden was having trouble with what to say when in reality it seemed Roden was just away from the game.
I didn't disappear. Game has been dead + me sick
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:58 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 450, gob wrote:
In post 449, shaddowez wrote:
In post 426, gob wrote: Roden seems good to me.
Any reason you're still just hanging out on me then?
I liked their posts. Seemed towny.

and yea i think you are potential scum
Oh, I misread, thought you meant good as in a lim.

And cool.
V/LA on Weekends
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Black »

In post 451, Titus wrote:
In post 444, Dunnstral wrote: It feels like Titus voted Roden and then disappeared. I didn't like the implication that Roden was "Frozen" as I took that to mean that Roden was having trouble with what to say when in reality it seemed Roden was just away from the game.
I feel like there has been plenty of stuff to comment on, but I do hope you feel better
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 453, Black wrote:
I feel like there has been plenty of stuff to comment on, but I do hope you feel better
I've commented on what I feel is relevant but I read people in relation to others. With no wagons, it's hard to get going
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:04 am

Post by gob »

Mafia must be happy how things are going rn, lest they would drive activity up.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:41 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 396, Black wrote:
In post 392, gob wrote: Anyone else down to vote off Crescent for these super long posts?

I am never gonna read that much, no lie.
I'd much sooner vote you for being purposely obtuse
There's a word where the social usage does not at all line up with the dictionary meaning.

An obtuse angle is a wide angle. A wide angle view on the game, considering everyone and everything, is more towny than not.
Whether gob's approach to the game is wide angle is not something I can evaluate easily.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:46 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 419, Roden wrote: Titus seems scared...??
This would be an interesting take if true. References?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 456, davesaz wrote: There's a word where the social usage does not at all line up with the dictionary meaning
Not that it matters but there's two definitions for obtuse in the dictionary. I was using one of them
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:52 am

Post by davesaz »

That actually made it into the dictionary? Occupational hazard of being in one's 60's and having a pretty good memory. :wink:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:54 am

Post by pisskop »

I guess dave is ... acutely aware of his angle
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 459, davesaz wrote: That actually made it into the dictionary? Occupational hazard of being in one's 60's and having a pretty good memory. :wink:
:lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Black »

Hi pisskop. Were you planning on responding to ? I feel like if you think I could be scum then you would want to engage with me more
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:59 am

Post by pisskop »

Ill be here and town all day
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 462, Black wrote: Hi pisskop. Were you planning on responding to ? I feel like if you think I could be scum then you would want to engage with me more
In post 463, pisskop wrote: Ill be here and town all day
VOTE: Pisskop

You're very selective in what you choose to respond to, and this once again highlighted it. I noticed it right away in your response to my opening post - The only part of it you responded to was the part about Gob, which was the only part of my post I would say was harmless and easy to respond to. Black and Shadow immediately had responses to give on important material in that post. It's been lingering in my mind that you've been avoiding real answers to a lot of topics, and the only time you really engaged with the game was OMGUS because you were getting voted.

Now another fresh example: You immediately responded to a legitimate follow up question with a non answer in a meaningless post. You've made a lot of posts to overall say very little, and your vote on Black has gone from feeling weak, to feeling like it's for show. It's an inflated post count trying to look active, rather than solve.

In post 454, Titus wrote:
I've commented on what I feel is relevant but I read people in relation to others. With no wagons, it's hard to get going
There's been a lot of small wagons this game up to 2 votes. You've effectively never given any real comments on Dave or Dunnstral, both who spent quite a while on votes. I believe Pisskop made it to 3 at one point, and has remained a topic since, but... Nothing in that direction either. I don't really like "lack of wagons" as an excuse for passively sitting on Roden for 4 days.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

okay, I guess I dont care to respond to it because its boring.

Black has a completed game with me as an IC where I didnt play for the first 4 days. Feels like she should know better
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Black »

In post 465, pisskop wrote: Black has a completed game with me as an IC where I didnt play for the first 4 days. Feels like she should know better
What does this even mean? If you read my posts instead of dismissing them as boring you would know I don't think you're scummy based on your activity at all

You asked me why I think you're scummy and I didn't even give you a direct answer, yet you give no follow up to dig deeper. You have no interest in sorting me or anyone else in the game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Black »

In post 465, pisskop wrote: okay, I guess I dont care to respond to it because its boring.
Also like what is this? You think solving for my alignment and trying to help me solve you is boring? You didn't act like this as IC at all. You were very cooperative and you actually showed signs of wanting to solve the game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 464, Crescent wrote:
In post 462, Black wrote: Hi pisskop. Were you planning on responding to ? I feel like if you think I could be scum then you would want to engage with me more
In post 463, pisskop wrote: Ill be here and town all day
VOTE: Pisskop

You're very selective in what you choose to respond to, and this once again highlighted it. I noticed it right away in your response to my opening post - The only part of it you responded to was the part about Gob, which was the only part of my post I would say was harmless and easy to respond to. Black and Shadow immediately had responses to give on important material in that post. It's been lingering in my mind that you've been avoiding real answers to a lot of topics, and the only time you really engaged with the game was OMGUS because you were getting voted.

Now another fresh example: You immediately responded to a legitimate follow up question with a non answer in a meaningless post. You've made a lot of posts to overall say very little, and your vote on Black has gone from feeling weak, to feeling like it's for show. It's an inflated post count trying to look active, rather than solve.

In post 454, Titus wrote:
There's been a lot of small wagons this game up to 2 votes. You've effectively never given any real comments on Dave or Dunnstral, both who spent quite a while on votes. I believe Pisskop made it to 3 at one point, and has remained a topic since, but... Nothing in that direction either. I don't really like "lack of wagons" as an excuse for passively sitting on Roden for 4 days.
VOTE: Crescent

I feel the frustration from both Black and PK as being towny.

I feel Crescent as being opportunistic though.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Black »

In post 468, Doctor Drew wrote: I feel Crescent as being opportunistic though
I like that you said this because I felt that a little, but I've otherwise been townreading Crescent so I kinda brushed it off

I suppose she could be a Titus partner trying to build a counter-wagon. But if Titus is actually town here and Crescent is scum then I'm not sure why Crescent wouldn't just join the Titus wagon
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 469, Black wrote:
In post 468, Doctor Drew wrote: I feel Crescent as being opportunistic though
I like that you said this because I felt that a little, but I've otherwise been townreading Crescent so I kinda brushed it off

I suppose she could be a Titus partner trying to build a counter-wagon. But if Titus is actually town here and Crescent is scum then I'm not sure why Crescent wouldn't just join the Titus wagon
I will say I do still town read Titus.

But I get what you are saying here.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Black »

I guess if it's Crescent/shadow or Crescent/Roden then she might not want to be on the same wagon as them. I'm not sure why town!Crescent wouldn't have voted for Titus yet despite her ISO suggesting she clearly doesn't trust her
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

In a couple of hours I'll read up.
Done lurking.
Wish there were more pages made but it is what it is
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Black »

The only interaction between Crescent and shadow (and the only time they mention each other at all) is and , and it doesn't go anywhere

I think they could be partnered but I'm more confident that shadow flips scum regardless of possible pairs
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by Black »

In post 472, Alisae wrote: Wish there were more pages made but it is what it is
I mean it would probably be double this if you had been posting but I'm happy to finally have you here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”