BooneyToonz XVII: The Winston Chronicles [END]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

BooneyToonz XVII: The Winston Chronicles [END]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

BooneyToonz XVII:

The Winston Chronicles

A 17 player Classic BooneyToonz

=Flavor Explanation

The flavor of this game will be an
early draft
of the novelization for a short film I wrote and directed back in June. The post-production (editing) is scheduled October 12th+13th. I will share some
RAW FOOTAGE
screenshots of the film throughout, usually along with the story.

Parts of the lore will be kind of dark. A big inspiration for the world that it exists within was from the books
by George Orwell, and
The Left Hand of Darkness
by Ursula K. Le Guin.

=Prologue

Winston O’Brien
was a common man.

By all intents and purposes, by any definition, Winston was a common man.

He woke up every morning, fueled himself with your typical source of sustenance from the breakfast crackers that were in dire need of a few sprinkles of salt, and prepared himself for a grueling and mind numbing day at a job that doesn’t respect his time, skill set, or even his humanity.

Yes, Winston was a common man.

Common in the sense that they are alike others who want more than the feeling of autonomy in every day lives.

Common in the viewpoint of not wanting the STARS Conglomerate to control every waking moment of one’s life.

For years, Winston stayed at his job, snuffed his nose at his superior authority who sat in their office all day barking at Winston to get his work done. To say Winston was living his dream was absurd, but it was almost factual.

Ever since he was a child, Winston dreamed of working in the Herbology department as a Green Stripe, one of the many different divisions that could be awarded during the Stripe Examinations.

He achieved this dream, but it came with a steep cost.

=Player List

• Two Headed Dragon
    [Hero At Heart + Save The Dragons]
  • Skygazer
    Iambic Pentameter

• Merlyn

• Theta Alpine

• Deal With The Devil
    [Doctor Drew + Alianna]
  • Gamma Emerald

• The Stage

• CamelCasedSnivy

• HighPrincessErinys

• Elements

• Gimli

• Titus
    Aneninen

• Hu Tao
    OopsieDaisie

• Bingle
    MariaR

• Pisskop
    PenguinPower

• Alisae

• Tanuki the Bold
    [Cephrir + Firebringer]

Living Players:

Spoiler:
Skygazer
Merlyn
Theta Alpine
Deal With The Devil
The Stage
CamelCasedSnivy
Elements
Hu Tao
Bingle
Pisskop
Tanuki the Bold

Suddenly Disappeared:

Alisae
, faded
Day 1
, was a
Town Symbiotic Miller
Two Headed Dragon
, died
Night 1
, was a
Town Night 1-Informed Vanilla Cop Miller
Gimli
, faded
Day 2
, was a
Town Miller
Titus
, died
Night 2
, was a
Town 1-shot Novice Desperate Friendly Neighbor Miller
HighPrincessErinys
, faded
Day 3
, was a
Town Miller
Gamma Emerald
, died
Night 3
, was a
Town Bonsai Vendor Miller

Important Links:

=Part1
=WELCOME TO THE RESISTANCE
=Vote Count 1.02
=Vote Count 1.03
=Vote Count 1.04
=Vote Count 1.05
=Vote Count 1.06
=Vote Count 1.07
=Vote Count 1.08
=Vote Count 1.09
=Vote Count 1.10
=Vote Count 1.10
=Part 2/Day 1 End

=Part 3/Day 2 Start
=Vote Count 2.02
=Vote Count 2.03
=Vote Count 2.04
=Vote Count 2.05
=Part 4/Day 2 End

=Part 5/Day 3 Start
=Vote Count 3.02
=Vote Count 3.03
=Vote Count 3.04
=Vote Count 3.05
=Vote Count 3.06

=Part 6/Day 4 Start
=Vote Count 4.02
=Vote Count 4.03
=Vote Count 4.04
=Vote Count 4.05

{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~— BooneyToonz Checklist {இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~—

Here is a quick key to this specific BooneyToonz game.

Scum day talk?
Yes.
Multitasking?
Yes.
Does flavor have an effect?
Semantics.
Unique Mechanic?
Yes.
New Mutations?
No Answer.
Multiball?
No.
Third Party?
No Answer.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:30 am, edited 48 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been faded or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase will last for two days. Once there are less than eight people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been faded.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] A
Fade
will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no execution on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Fade to end the Day with no elimination (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. It’s fine. However, abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Townie:

41] A Basic Role PM example for a Vanilla Townie. There is not guaranteed to be this role in the game.

Welcome, [insert player name here], you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. While a lot of these coincide with the Normal Queue, roles that have repeatedly shown up in BooneyToonz will show up here as well.

*If there is an unfamiliar role not found in the Wiki, check out the BooneyToonz Role Glossary.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Enchantress, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Magical Fairy, Messenger, Motion Detector, Multitasking, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Renegade, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, StickyFruit Vendor, Superstar, Symbiotic, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer, Hunter/Hunted, Light/Dark Fairy

Modifiers

Activate, Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Indecisive, Informed, Inverted, Macho, MUTATED, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are public roles, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable-- if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Swashbuckler
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If they are in a PT, and exactly one person targets them, that player will be killed. If they are not in a PT, you will die.

Buccaneer
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If that person is being targeted with an action, you will be targeted instead. If the action was a kill action, you die taking down your killer.

Interdimensional Traveler
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. Their action will now be delayed until the next night phase, and they will not be informed of this. They will still be able to use an action the following night, but they will be unable to discern results of actions if the same ability is used.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

Privateer:
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If that player is targeted by any action, you will be targeted instead. If you were to die because your target was targeted with a kill action, you will take the killer down with you. On nights you use your action, any actions that target you will be rendered unable to be used the following night. They will be informed of this.

Thaumaturge:
Credit: TemporalLich
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. You will learn whether that player is exactly one of {Vanilla, Town} or not. Vanilla Townies and Non-Town Power Roles give a negative result, while Town Power Roles and Vanilla Non-Town players give a positive result.

Mediator:
Spoiler:
At night, target 2 players. They will be informed they cannot target each other on the next night.

Divine Protector:
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. You will render that player immune to any Non-Town Aligned Player's actions.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Mafia Mason, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz Mutations·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

I will go into more detail for every role here on different acceptable variations and motions with specific roles and/or mechanics.

Note from Dr. Zayn E. Warpman
Spoiler:

Woah! Where are we? Oh, and in what year?
My name is Dr. Zayn E. Warpman, an Interdimensional Traveler researching the different Mutations throughout dimensions here in the Dovetail, my home of operations!
What? You haven’t heard of Mutations? Well, I can enlighten you.

A role is considered a Mutation when it’s similar enough to an established role, but with a slight variation. The best example of this would be Vengeful! Normally, a Vengeful player can Vengekill anyone after they have been faded. A Mutated Vengeful might only be able to vengekill someone who was on their wagon when they were faded.

Any Mutation that has been previously seen will be listed here in my journal!

If a new Mutation is active, a player with that role will have the modifier MUTATED attached to it.

After a New Mutation is found, they will be added here into Warpman’s Mutation Journal.

()_+_)()_-_) WARPMAN'S MUTATION JOURNAL ()_-_)()_+_)

Mutations
*Other mutations are acceptable, but it
must
be stated in the Role PM. If it changes the role to something not on the Role Book, it’s not a mutation, it’s a Variant. Mutations may later be added into their own slot if it seems like it should be relevant enough. Mutations can be listed on the Checklist if a new Mutation will be in the game.

MUTATED
- This role has been MUTATED, and is a different definition of a previously established role.

Desperate
- Like Disloyal, but works against Millers and similar. Mod may also make it so where if they would target successfully, like if they had a Disloyal modifier, they die.

Vengeful
- May be forced to shoot on the wagon that killed them or can shoot anyone.

Bunyip
- Can give results back for Vanilla/Not Vanilla or Vanilla Town/Not Vanilla Town.

Neighbor
- Can be part of the role or a Function of the role. It does need to be shown in the Role PM, but not necessarily in the Role Name. This keeps Vanilla Neighbors, as Vanilla Town.

Traitor
- Can be used as a role name or a general mechanic. This means it doesn’t need to state in their role name that they are a traitor for Role Cop purposes, but it
does
need to be shown in their Role PM, and should reveal on flip. They can be recruited by scum night kill or killed by scum night kill. This is up to the mod. They may also auto join Mafia thread if all members die. This should be added into the Role PM.

Superstar
- Can reveal the full role with or without Modifiers.

Interdimensional Traveler
- Can be built in loud or not.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

ROLE PM'S ARE ABOUT TO BE SENT OUT.

WHEN 14/17 CONFIRM, THE GAME WILL BEGIN

14/17
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

=Part 1

Growing up in ‘The Slums’
, the last 10 zones of the STARS City-State known as ‘The Precinct’, the delivery food trucks would arrive at the O’Brien family’s assigned shelter unit with a limited and minimal amount of rations.

His father and mother would often not eat in order to feed Winston and his two sisters, leading Winston into stealing from the Precinct Gardens. He began cultivating a secret garden in the back of their shelter unit, hoping to surprise his family after he brought them food, praised for being a true provider.

He was wrong.

Ripped from the soil hiding underneath a few wooden planks, small immature potatoes scattered across the ground.

“Oh, Winston…” a sense of disappointment whispered by his mother. She sat in a chair in the corner, holding back tears.
Towering from above, Winston’s father unfastened his belt buckle, and pulled out the belt in one swoop, rolling it over on itself. He grabbed Winston by the collar, and dragged him into his room.

“Breaking the law is directly challenging the STARS Conglomerate. You put this entire family in danger.” Growled his father, cowering Winston in fear.
He can’t remember the physical pain, but the crackle of the gray leather and the orange late afternoon glow shining on the wall behind from the window stood with Winston throughout his years.

It started to manifest his dream of being able to grow food, and help solve the hunger crisis in the Precinct, and when he was 25 years old, he participated in the Stripe Examinations alongside his older sister.

While his family pushed him to aim for becoming a Red Stripe like some of his distant family members for the benefits of having a house in the mountainous range for the family to live in, Winston despised the Red Stripes and their enforcement of STARS. He would rather live in the slums his whole life than join the Red Force.

But his urge to not become a Red Stripe shined through, and he was awarded not into the Green Stripe Division, but the Blue Stripes, the division of critical thinking and puzzle masters.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

=A flyer reads: WELCOME TO THE RESISTANCE!

You were invited to an underground meeting of new recruits into
the Resistance
to take down the STARS Conglomerate, specifically the Conways, the family that's been in power the past 80 years.

Unfortunately,
WINSTON O'BRIEN
, has gained intel that it's likely members of the
STARS Gendarmerie
, a.k.a. the
Red Force
, named for being mostly comprised of those part of the Red Stripe Division, have infiltrated the meeting.

Winston O'Brien has initiated lockdown. But be careful, the STARS Gendarmerie is known to have access to special weaponized tech that could wipe them all out in the blink of an eye.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Winston O'brien

Spoiler:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.01
Winston O'brien

Spoiler:

Not Voting
[17]:
Two Headed Dragon, Iambic Pentameter, Merlyn, Theta Alpine, Deal With The Devil, Gamma Emerald, The Stage, CamelCasedSnivy, HighPrincessErinys, Elements, Gimli, Aneninen, OopsieDaisy, MariaR, PenguinPower, Alisae, Tanuki the Bold

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends
(expired on 2023-10-15 01:30:00)

Mod Notes:
I'll try to get at least one vote count every day.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.02
Winston O'brien

Spoiler:

Merlyn [2]:
Merlyn, Elements
Gimli [1]:
Gamma Emerald
Deal With The Devil [1]:
HighPrincessErinys
Tanuki the Bold [1]:
Deal With The Devil,
Two Headed Dragon [1]:
CamelCasedSnivy
HighPrincessErinys [1]:
The Stage

Not Voting [10]:
Two Headed Dragon, Iambic Pentameter, Theta Alpine, Gimli, Aneninen, OopsieDaisy, MariaR, PenguinPower, Alisae, Tanuki the Bold

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #363 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.03
Winston O'brien

Spoiler:

Gimli [3]:
MariaR, The Stage, Merlyn
Tanuki the Bold [3]:
Deal With The Devil, Alisae, HighPrincessErinys
OopsieDaisy [2]:
Elements, Aneninen
Two Headed Dragon [1]:
CamelCasedSnivy
Iambic Pentameter [1]:
Gimli
Deal With The Devil [1]:
Iambic Pentameter
Elements [1]:
OopsieDaisy
Alisae [1]:
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting [4]:
Two Headed Dragon, Theta Alpine, PenguinPower, Tanuki the Bold

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #694 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 691, PenguinPower wrote: would love a votecount soonish
Same. I’m off work in a few hours, and will do it once I get home!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #793 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.04
Winston O'brien

Spoiler:

Elements [3]:
OopsieDaisy, MariaR, The Stage,
Gimli [1]:
Alisae
Tanuki the Bold [2]:
HighPrincessErinys, PenguinPower,
Aneninen [2]:
Deal With The Devil, CamelCasedSnivy
OopsieDaisy [1]:
Elements,
Deal With The Devil [1]:
Iambic Pentameter
HighPrincessErinys [1]:
Gimli
MariaR [1]:
Aneninen
Alisae [2]:
Gamma Emerald, Tanuki The Bold
CamelCasedSnivy [1]:
Two Headed Dragon

Not Voting [2]:
Theta Alpine, Merlyn

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:

*fixed
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1192 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VC in a couple hours. Weekends will typically have really late/early depending how you look at it, vote counts.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1268 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.05
Winston O'brien

Spoiler:

Elements [4]:
OopsieDaisy, MariaR, Merlyn, Alisae
Gimli [4]:
Elements, Theta Alpine, Deal With The Devil, Gamma Emerald
Alisae [2]:
Gimli, Aneninen
Aneninen [2]:
CamelCasedSnivy, PenguinPower,
Tanuki the Bold [1]:
HighPrincessErinys,
Merlyn [1]:
Tanuki The Bold
Deal With The Devil [1]:
Iambic Pentameter

Not Voting [2]:
The Stage, Two Headed Dragon

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1511 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.06
Winston O'brien

Spoiler:

Elements [4]:
MariaR, Merlyn, Alisae, PenguinPower,
Gimli [4]:
Gamma Emerald, Theta Alpine, Gimli, Deal With The Devil
PenguinPower [4]:
The Stage, Elements, CamelCasedSnivy, OopsieDaisy,
Alisae [1]:
Aneninen,
Tanuki the Bold [1]:
HighPrincessErinys,
Merlyn [1]:
Two Headed Dragon
Deal With The Devil [1]:
Iambic Pentameter
HighPrincessErinys [1]:
Tanuki The Bold

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1699 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1700 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.07
Winston O'brien

Spoiler:

HighPrincessErinys [4]:
Tanuki The Bold, Two Headed Dragon, MariaR, The Stage
Gimli [3]:
Gamma Emerald, Theta Alpine, Deal With The Devil,
Alisae [3]:
Aneninen, Gimli, Elements
Elements [2]:
Merlyn, PenguinPower,
PenguinPower [2]:
OopsieDaisy, CamelCasedSnivy, HighPrincessErinys
Aneninen [1]:
Alisae
Deal With The Devil [1]:
Iambic Pentameter

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:

*fixed, added CCS
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1760 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Skygazer replaces into Iambic Pentameter.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1913 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.08
Winston O'brien

Alisae [4]:
Aneninen, Gimli, Theta Alpine, Deal With The Devil
HighPrincessErinys [2]:
MariaR, Tanuki The Bold,
Merlyn [2]:
CamelCasedSnivy, Elements
Elements [2]:
Merlyn, PenguinPower,
Tanuki The Bold [2]:
Alisae, HighPrincessErinys
PenguinPower [1]:
OopsieDaisy,
Aneninen [1]:
The Stage
Deal With The Devil [1]:
Skygazer

Not Voting [2]:
Two Headed Dragon, Gamma Emerald

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Skygazer replaces Iambic Pentameter.

The Stage is on VLA for 48 hours.

Boonskiies will be VLA on Thursday/Friday.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1966 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

PenguinPower has been prodded.

Vote Count coming late tonight like usual.

I will be VLA Thursday/Friday, but still should have the usual late night vote count, and have limited access.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2154 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.09
Winston O'brien

Spoiler:

HighPrincessErinys [5]:
MariaR, Two Headed Dragon, The Stage, Deal With The Devil, CamelCasedSnivy,
PenguinPower [5]:
Gamma Emerald, Alisae, Tanuki The Bold, HighPrincessErinys, OopsieDaisy
Alisae [3]:
Gimli, Skygazer, Elements
Elements [2]:
Merlyn, PenguinPower,
MariaR [1]:
Aneninen

Not Voting [1]:
Theta Alpine

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Going to start looking for a replacement for PenguinPower. If they come back before I find one, they can stay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2303 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.10
Winston O'brien

Spoiler:

Alisae [5]:
Elements, Gamma Emerald, Gimli, Theta Alpine, Tanuki The Bold
HighPrincessErinys [4]:
Two Headed Dragon, The Stage, Deal With The Devil, Aneninen
Aneninen [3]: Skygazer, HighPrincessErinys, Merlyn
Gimli [2]:
CamelCasedSnivy, MariaR
Pisskop [2]:
Alisae, OopsieDaisy
Elements [1]:
Pisskop,

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Pisskop replaces PenguinPower.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2304 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Pisskop replaces PenguinPower.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2536 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.11
Winston O'brien

Alisae [9]:
Elements, Gamma Emerald, Gimli, Theta Alpine, Tanuki The Bold, Skygazer, Merlyn, CamelCasedSnivy, Deal With The Devil
------ [FADE]

HighPrincessErinys [3]:
Two Headed Dragon, The Stage, OopsieDaisy
MariaR [2]:
Pisskop, Aneninen
Aneninen [1]: HighPrincessErinys,
Gimli [1]:
MariaR
Gamma Emerald [1]:
Alisae

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
:]
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2537 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

=Part 2

Winston moved to the Blue District
and was gifted his own living quarters, and was hired on as an Herbologist researching and doing the manual labor of crossbreeding and genetically modifying plants. Years went on, and he began to drift away from his family, seeing them on very rare occasions.

His sister, Dixon, would stop by from time to time, giving him updates on the family, and seeing how he was doing.

“You’ll be happy to know I didn’t apply to the STARS Gendarmerie like sister.” She said one day.

“That’s a relief.” said Winston.

“Is it?” she said.

“You ain’t a good fit for the Red Force.”

“I would have made an excellent addition to the Gendarmerie.” she said, making sure Winston knew how she felt about calling it the Red Force.

"You don’t need to be a STARS Grunt.”

“Because you know everything, right? I should have tried to become a Blue Stripe like you.”

“I tried to be a Green—“

“You know that’s not true. Becoming part of the Gendarmerie is a respectable job with great benefits.” She said with a stern voice.

“Do ya have a problem with me, Dixon?” Winston asked, with more frustration than he meant.

“You barely visit the family, you constantly harp on sister and I, and you spend all your time idolizing that woman just because she liked your berries.”

“She helped me become a Blue Stripe! She gave me a job!”

Winston knew there was a sense of truth in what his sister said, but the family had traveled deep into Red Stripe affairs, it was hard for Winston to find a sense of common ground with any of them. They followed the STARS Conglomerate and their wishes, fear of STARS seemed to turn into the admiration of STARS.

“I got a job serving at the Drive-In Rec, thanks for asking.” Dixon said, leaving Winston in the apartment by himself.

Serving drinks to recreational drivers was a classic Red Stripe job, one that dealt with hyped up Red Force Men after they got off work to blow off steam on the dirt paths created. One of the only places in the City-State to legally drive cars.

It wasn’t a prestigious job, but at least Dixon didn’t join the Red Force.

Alisae
has been
FADED.
They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Alisae
, you are a
Town Symbiotic Miller

Abilities:

• You are a Miller! You will come off as Mafia to all investigative actions.
• You are Symbiotic! On Night 1, you must target a player. If you are unaligned, all investigative actions on you will fail. If they were to ever be killed, you will be killed in their place.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Night 1 begins! Send in all actions!

Night 1
ends
(expired on 2023-10-16 13:00:00)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2538 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

=Part 3

Winston and his sister had fewer moments together as time went on, only meeting out of necessity of giving Winston the news on the family, like when their father became ill.

The entire O’Brien family agreed to help pitch in for medical costs. Red Stripes had special medical financial assistance for themselves and their immediate family, but apparently that only accounted for their spouse and children, leaving their father to rack up thousands of bills without the credits to pay it off. Winston agreed to help out.

“Do you have it?” said Dixon.

“On the counter.” said Winston, trimming one of his Bonsai trees on the table.
Dixon opens an envelope, and counted the paper currency.

Winston was listening to an old recording of a meeting he had proposing a crossbreed of a fruit he modified he dubbed the Omni-fruit, a fruit where 2 berries a day would give you all the nutrients and hunger satisfaction you needed, an actual solve to end the hunger issue in the Precinct.

“The task force was 10 years ago, Winston, get over it.” Dixon said.

“7 years ago…” mumbled Winston.

“You’re short a few hundred.”

“It’s what I got.”

“I told mom I’d have all of it!” Dixon said, dropping her calm stoic demeanor. She whispered under her breath. “You don’t even care if dad dies.”

“It’s what I got, Dixon!” Winston shouted. Dixon darted towards the door. “If I had more, I’d give it to you.”

Across the room, Dixon turns, and daggers Winston with her eyes. “Poor Mr. Blue Stripe, isn’t living the life they thought they wanted. Just sitting in some fancy apartment, idolizing some dead female. She was a criminal! She’s lucky she died, otherwise she would have ended up in jail for the rest of her life.”

“Conway cut our funding. I'd have all the money in the world for you—”

“Oh, quit blaming President Conway, and just scan me the rest of the money when you have it.” She rushed off to leave but the large blue vase housing Winston’s greatest achievement as an herbologist proved an obstacle as it taunted her on the way to the door. “And get rid of this Omni-Fruit before I call the STARS Gendarmerie.”

Dixon placed both hands on top of the heavy blue frame, and with all of her weight, shoved the Omni-Fruit plant onto the ground. The soil trying to make a stain of dirt on the floor. Dixon stormed off, and Winston let out a big sigh. She always had to knock over a plant.

While it wasn’t the first time Dixon had threatened to call the Red Force on Winston, the energy Winston felt about his sister was different than normal. He believed her this time. Dad must have been getting worse.

Winston walked to the plant soiling the ground, and in between the stems that became horizontal was a wooden chip, about the size of Winston’s hand.

Symbols burnt into the face of the chip stood out. He grabbed the wooden chip, but couldn’t make sense of it.

Was it a code of some sort? Winston thought it was his imagination getting the better of him, but decided he’d ask about it at the plant shop that delivered it.

Two Headed Dragon
has died! They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Two Headed Dragon
, you are a
Town Night 1-Informed Vanilla Cop Miller

Abilities:

• You are a Vanilla Cop! At night, target a player. You will learn if they are Vanilla.
• You are Night 1 Informed! After Night 1, you will receive Information.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2539 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.01
Dixon O'brien

Spoiler:

Not Voting
[15]:
Skygazer, Merlyn, Theta Alpine, Deal With The Devil, Gamma Emerald, The Stage, CamelCasedSnivy, HighPrincessErinys, Elements, Gimli, Aneninen, OopsieDaisy, MariaR, Pisskop, Tanuki the Bold

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends
(expired on 2023-10-23 13:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2770 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.02
Dixon O'brien

Spoiler:

OopsieDaisy [5]:
CamelCasedSnivy, Pisskop, Gamma Emerald, Elements, Aneninen
CamelCasedSnivy [1]:
Theta Alpine

Not Voting [9]:
Skygazer, Merlyn, Deal With The Devil, The Stage, HighPrincessErinys, Gimli, MariaR, Tanuki the Bold, OopsieDaisy

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2917 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.03
Winston and Mary - Tarragon Trees

CamelCasedSnivy [4]:
Theta Alpine, Gamma Emerald, Deal With The Devil, OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy [3]:
Pisskop, Elements, Aneninen
Gamma Emerald [1]:
CamelCasedSnivy
Merlyn [1]:
MariaR
Aneninen [1]:
Skygazer
Elements [1]:
Merlyn

Not Voting [4]:
The Stage, HighPrincessErinys, Gimli, Tanuki the Bold,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Aneninen is being replaced.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3073 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3074 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3075 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.04

Spoiler:

Merlyn [4]:
MariaR, Tanuki The Bold, Elements, Gamma Emerald
CamelCasedSnivy [3]:
Theta Alpine, Deal With The Devil, OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy [2]:
Pisskop, Aneninen
Aneninen [2]:
Skygazer, HighPrincessErinys
Gimli [2]:
The Stage, CamelCasedSnivy
Elements [1]:
Merlyn
The Stage [1]:
Gimli

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Still looking for a replacement for Aneninen.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3078 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Titus has replaced Aneninen.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3176 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.05

Spoiler:

Merlyn [3]:
MariaR, Tanuki The Bold, Elements,
HighPrincessErinys [3]:
Titus, Deal With The Devil, Gamma Emerald
Gimli [3]:
The Stage, CamelCasedSnivy, OopsieDaisy
Aneninen [2]:
Skygazer, HighPrincessErinys
CamelCasedSnivy [1]:
Theta Alpine,
Elements [1]:
Merlyn
The Stage [1]:
Gimli

Not Voting [1]:
Pisskop

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Titus replaced Aneninen.

I will try to get at least one vote count per day.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3319 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I believe that is hammer.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3323 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.06

Gimli [8]:
OopsieDaisy, The Stage, Merlyn, Titus, Elements, CamelCasedSnivy, HighPrincessErinys, Skygazer ------
[FADED]

CamelCasedSnivy [3]:
Theta Alpine, Tanuki The Bold, Gimli
HighPrincessErinys [2]:
Deal With The Devil, Gamma Emerald,
Merlyn [1]:
MariaR

Not Voting [1]:
Pisskop

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 2
ends

Mod Notes:
OopsieDaisy has asked for replacement.

I will try to get at least one vote count per day.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3324 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

=Part 4

While it wasn’t the first time Dixon had threatened to call the Red Force on Winston, the energy Winston felt about his sister was different than normal. He believed her this time.

Dad must have been getting worse.

Winston walked to the plant soiling the ground, and in between the stems that became horizontal was a wooden chip, about the size of Winston’s hand.

Symbols burnt into the face of the chip stood out. He grabbed the wooden chip, but couldn’t make sense of it. Was it a code of some sort? Winston decided it was his imagination getting the better of him, and decided he’d ask about it at the plant shop that delivered it.

The Omni-Fruit was a special fruit that Winston spent years of his life developing, crossbreeding season after season a special citron fruit, Andels Fruit, named after Professor Alexander McAndels, who thought he could survive for five years without any other types of nutrients. He survived ten, albeit with extreme cavity and stomach issues. Winston built upon this experiment, and found a way to counteract the negative issues of the citron fruit, but when he went to propose it to STARS, they turned him away.

Winston tortured himself time and time again listening to the failed proposal.

“Winston O’brien, 3-star Blue Stripe. You’re proposing a complete change up to the Food System. Feels like Green Stripe Territory. We don’t have 10 years to test for this, plus it would be far too expensive to implement.” The commissioner said.

“It’s actually meant to have minimal change. I’ve done the planning, it could be fully integrated in about 3 to 4 years for a fraction of what’s being spent already.” Winston replied.

“It’s still too much change for the public to handle, especially right after the election. President Conway is leading STARS and the state into a new direction. Denied.” said the commissioner.

This left a heavy cloud over Winston, raining on his everyday life. But the feeling was bittersweet. While the Omni-Fruit proposal failed, Alexa Jackson, a Blue Stripe Remunerator that Winston looked up to, thought highly of his proposal.

“Hey, Winston. Your Omni-Fruit proposal is the future of the state. You’re going to be a hero once we eventually get this pushed through.” Alexa Jackson praised. “I was wondering if you’d like to meet up with a group I’ve put together, the Jackson Task Force. It’s mostly Blue Stripes like yourself, but we recruit anyone we believe could be a good asset. People who want to make a real change to the system."

The Jackson Task Force. Alexa Jackson’s famous and revolutionary group.

If only it was around longer.

If only she was around longer.

Gimli
has been
FADED.
They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Gimli
, you are a
Town Miller

Abilities:

Win condition:

Night 2 begins! Send in all actions!

Night 2
ends
(expired on 2023-10-22 13:00:00)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3325 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It appears as if I didn't count Merlyn's Unvote. I thought I had switched it over, my mistake. The game will continue as is. Sorry for the error, game will continue into Night.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3326 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Hu Tao has replaced OopsieDaisy. Deadline will stay the same.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3327 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

=Part 5

There was a plant shop, more specifically a tree shop, where Winston received much of his stock. In his day to day life, he worked at the Herbology Center, in the heart of the Green Zone. Since he lived on the East side of the Precinct in the Blue zone, it was a long travel.

Most of the employees at the Herbology Center were Green Stripes or Green Stripes in training, but he knew of a few places outside of the Green Zone that helped him supply his plant life at home. Normally, that was a luxury of a Green Stripe, but considering he worked in the Herbology Center, he was able to pull a few strings and get his official license ‘for research purposes only’.

But only a few blocks away right outside of the Blue Zone was Tarragon Trees, a tree nursery ran by a Green Stripe that Winston knew had her own issues with the Stars Conglomerate.

A familiar earthy vibe made Winston feel at home, and a bright yellow RV lived in front of a sign made of wooden shafts nailed together creating a makeshift sign sticking out from the ground.

“Winston O’Brien! In the flesh!” A woman in overalls and a yellow top shouts out after pulling a small tree out of a pot. “Been a while since you came out here in person. Thought you didn’t like me or something.”

A big smile turns into eyes of daggers, shearing through Winston, filling him with shame. The stare was then followed by a large playful smile.

“Nothing like that, Ms. Tarragon. I just don’t get out much is all.” Winston replied. He didn’t know how to read Ms. Tarragon, but they shared a common interest in nature and opposing STARS.

“Well, alright, Mr. O’Brien, if we’re being formal. What can I do for ya?” She said. This was autopilot for her as a Tree Shop Owner, but the touch of sass felt more personal than the other corporately controlled businesses in the Precinct.

“I found something in one of my potted plants, wonder if you could tell me the distributor—“

“Hey! Are you stealin’ from me?” Mary yelled before she rushed past Winston to confront the culprit. It was a young man, no older than 23 of age. A lost soul, so lost Winston could tell he had absolutely no clue what was happening.

Winston, a lost soul himself, also didn’t know what was happening.

Ms. Tarragon was sunshine personified. She lit up any room she went into, but like the sun, there was a chance for a solar flare. She wasn’t afraid to put someone on the spot, and shine her heat solar rays straight through a person. It was hard to ignore her radiant presence.

“Oh, I’m sorry. The chemicals must be getting to my head. I should probably close up for a bit, get my head on straight.” She motioned for the young boy to leave. “Everybody out!”

Titus
has died! They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Titus
, you are a
Town Novice 1-shot Desperate Friendly Neighbor Miller

Abilities:

• You are a Friendly Neighbor! At night, target a player. They will receive “Titus is town.”
• You are Novice! You may not act Night 1.
• You are DESPERATE! If you target a player who appears not aligned with Town, you will die.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3328 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.01
Mary Tarragon

Not Voting
[13]:
Skygazer, Merlyn, Theta Alpine, Deal With The Devil, Gamma Emerald, The Stage, CamelCasedSnivy, HighPrincessErinys, Elements, Hu Tao, MariaR, PenguinPower, Tanuki the Bold

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends
(expired on 2023-10-29 13:30:00)
on
October 29th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3479 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

MariaR has requested replacement.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3504 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.02
Mary Tarragon

Spoiler:

Elements [4]:
HighPrincessErinys, Merlyn, Deal With The Devil, Theta Alpine
HighPrincessErinys [1]:
The Stage

Not Voting [8]: Gamma Emerald, camelCasedSnivy, Elements, Hu Tao, MariaR, pisskop, Tanuki the Bold, Skygazer

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends
on
October 29th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3607 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.03
Mary Tarragon

Spoiler:

Elements [2]:
Merlyn, Deal With The Devil,
Theta Alpine [2]:
Elements, High PrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys [1]:
The Stage
CamelCasedSnivy [1]:
Theta Alpine

Not Voting [7]: Gamma Emerald, camelCasedSnivy, Hu Tao, MariaR, pisskop, Tanuki the Bold, Skygazer

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends
on
October 29th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3608 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3532, Merlyn wrote:
In post 3510, Tanuki the Bold wrote: actually reading the role it sounds like the action would go through no matter what so someone should have been told Titus is town no matter what. Nothing about it says she will be roleblocked if she hits someone not aligned.

God damn it now i want to message mod
@Boon- can you just clarify for everyone here, would the message go through no matter what or no?

The message would not go through.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3612 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Bingle replaces MariaR.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3827 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.04
Mary and Winston

Elements [4]:
Merlyn, Deal With The Devil, Skygazer, Gamma Emerald
Theta Alpine [2]:
High PrincessErinys, Pisskop
CamelCasedSnivy [1]:
Theta Alpine

Not Voting [6]: camelCasedSnivy, Hu Tao, Bingle, Tanuki the Bold, The Stage, Elements

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends
on
October 29th

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3906 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.05
Mary and Winston

Spoiler:

Elements [4]:
Merlyn, Deal With The Devil, Skygazer, Gamma Emerald
Theta Alpine [4]:
HighPrincessErinys, Pisskop, camelCasedSnivy, Elements
CamelCasedSnivy [2]:
Theta Alpine, Tanuki the Bold
HighPrincessErinys [1]:
The Stage

Not Voting [2]: Hu Tao, Bingle,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends
on
October 29th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3960 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.06
Mary and Winston

Spoiler:

CamelCasedSnivy [4]:
Theta Alpine, Tanuki the Bold, Skygazer, Gamma Emerald
Theta Alpine [4]:
HighPrincessErinys, Pisskop, camelCasedSnivy, Elements
Elements [2]:
HighPrincessErinys [1]:
The Stage

Not Voting [2]:
Hu Tao, Bingle,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends
on
October 29th

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4032 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.07
Mary and Winston

CamelCasedSnivy [5]:
Theta Alpine, Tanuki the Bold, Skygazer, Elements, Gamma Emerald
Theta Alpine [4]:
HighPrincessErinys, Pisskop, camelCasedSnivy, The Stage
Elements [2]:

Not Voting [2]:
Hu Tao, Bingle,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends
on
October 29th

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4261 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote count in roughly 2 hours.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4269 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.08
Mary and Winston

Spoiler:

HighPrincessErinys [6]:
Tanuki The Bold, Pisskop, Gamma Emerald, Deal With The Devil, The Stage, Bingle
Theta Alpine [3]:
HighPrincessErinys, camelCasedSnivy, Elements,
CamelCasedSnivy [2]:
Theta Alpine, Skygazer,
Elements [1]:
Merlyn,

Not Voting [1]:
Hu Tao,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends
on
October 29th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4276 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.09
Mary and Winston

Spoiler:

HighPrincessErinys [7]:
Tanuki The Bold, Pisskop, Gamma Emerald, Deal With The Devil, The Stage, Bingle, Merlyn ------
[FADED]

Theta Alpine [3]:
HighPrincessErinys, camelCasedSnivy, Elements,
CamelCasedSnivy [2]:
Theta Alpine, Skygazer,

Not Voting [1]:
Hu Tao,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends
on
October 29th

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4277 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

HighPrincessEriny
has been
faded
! They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
HighPrincessErinyss
, you are a
Town Miller

Abilities:

Win condition:

Night 3 begins! Send in all actions!

Night 3
ends
(expired on 2023-10-31 13:00:00)

=flavor at day start.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4278 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

=Part 6

She began to push the boy through the aisles of her tree shop, and the boy didn’t get what was happening. It took him a few seconds of being pushed down the aisle by Ms. Tarragon before understanding it was time for him to make his leave.

“Yes, you can take those for free. Bye bye.” Mary said, shooing the customers out.

Winston passed by Mary, following the customers but she stops him with her hand across his blue stripe. “Not you.” She said.

After everyone has cleared the vicinity, Winston is brought to a large picnic table by the entrance of the tree shop. A large yellow umbrella shades Winston from the glaring sun.

Mary walked over to Winston with a couple make shift ceramic mugs filled with an orange warm liquid.

“It’s a static cider! Made from the leaves of a modified Oleander. Really puts a SHOCK through your system, gets you through the day.” Mary said in a way that allowed Winston to know that she had probably drank a bit too much of this static cider.

“I use the leaves of an Oleander to power a natural sunlight source in my garden. Told STARS it was solar.” Winston said.

“Oh, lovely.”

The two got along well. Winston enjoyed conversing with another person who had a genuine interest in modifying plants.

“So let’s see…the distributor for your last tree delivery. Hmm. Mr. O’brien, are you familiar with the history of the Green Stripes?” Mary said, reading a logbook in her hand.

“Vaguely."

“In the ’20s, when the Red Stripes were doing a lot more in-house searches, they were convinced the Green Stripes were plotting to team up with the Blues to try and overthrow STARS. They were right. So the Green Stripes started to hide resources and messages in the potted plants because they knew the Blue Stripes would be able to figure it out, and the Red Stripes wouldn’t.” Mary said.

There was an excitement she gave off when spouting these historical resistance facts. It made Winston feel happy to be around her.

Winston hands the block of wood with the Freemason’s Cipher on it to Mary.

“Have you deciphered it?” She asked.

Winston’s cheek turned the color of a tomato. “Deciphering codes isn’t really my thing.”

“A Blue Stripe who figured out how to use Oleander Leaves to produce electricity, but can’t decipher a simple code. You would have made a good Green Stripe.” She said. Winston smiled. He would have made a good Green Stripe.

“I was tryna be. Thought I was at least. Guess I tried harder to not be Red during the Examinations. Alexa Jackson noticed, helped me become a Blue.” Winston said. He wiped his eye as a bit of condensation forms. “The Jackson Task Force was the most inspired time of my life.”

Gamma Emerald
has died! They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Gamma Emerald
, you are a
Town Bonsai Vendor Miller

Abilities:

• You are a Bonsai Vendor (flavor change of Fruit Vendor)! At night, you may target a player. They will receive a picture of a Bonsai Tree.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4279 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.01

Not Voting
[11]:
Skygazer, Merlyn, Theta Alpine, Deal With The Devil, The Stage, CamelCasedSnivy, Elements, OopsieDaisy, Bingle, Pisskop, Tanuki the Bold

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 4
ends
(expired on 2023-11-07 13:30:00)
on
November 7th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4353 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4329, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 4322, Elements wrote: VOTE: theta
I was a night 3 cop not a night 2 cop
that

hmm
i want to vote you back but i should probably check something first

@boon
does a vanillaizer or other ability that removes a modifier or part of a role act before or after investigatives on a night
Hypothetically, would depend on role.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4454 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.02

Spoiler:

camelCasedSnivy [3]:
Skygazer, Tanuki The Bold, Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine [3]:
Pisskop, The Stage, CamelcasedSnivy
Skygazer [1]:
Deal With The Devil
Bingle [1]:
Elements

Not Voting [3]:
OopsieDaisy, Bingle, Merlyn,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 4
ends
on
November 7th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4560 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.03

Spoiler:

camelCasedSnivy [3]:
Tanuki The Bold, Elements, Skygazer
Theta Alpine [3]:
Pisskop, The Stage, CamelcasedSnivy
Elements [2]:
Theta Alpine, Merlyn,
Skygazer [1]:
Deal With The Devil

Not Voting [2]:
Hu Tao, Bingle,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 4
ends
on
November 7th

Mod Notes:

Did mean Hu Tao. Copied an old votecount.

Yes, I use NAR. Certain roles can be Mutated in certain scenarios.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4682 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.04

Spoiler:

camelCasedSnivy [4]:
Tanuki The Bold, Elements, Skygazer, Merlyn
Theta Alpine [2]:
Pisskop, CamelcasedSnivy
Skygazer [1]:
Deal With The Devil

Not Voting [4]:
Hu Tao, Bingle, The Stage, Theta Alpine

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 4
ends
on
November 7th

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4784 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.05

Spoiler:

Bingle [5]:
The Stage, Elements, Pisskop, Merlyn, Tanuki The Bold
camelCasedSnivy [1]:
Skygazer,
Theta Alpine [1]:
CamelcasedSnivy
Skygazer [1]:
Deal With The Devil

Not Voting [3]:
Hu Tao, Bingle, Theta Alpine

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 4
ends
on
November 7th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4793 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.06

Spoiler:

Bingle [6]:
The Stage, Elements, Pisskop, Merlyn, Tanuki The Bold, Skygazer ------
[FADE]

Theta Alpine [1]:
CamelcasedSnivy
Skygazer [1]:
Deal With The Devil

Not Voting [3]:
Hu Tao, Bingle, Theta Alpine

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 4
ends
on
November 7th

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4794 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Bingle
has been
faded
! They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Bingle
, you are a
Town Miller

Abilities:

Win condition:

Night 4 begins! Send in all actions!

Night 4
ends
(expired on 2023-11-04 14:30:00)

=flavor at day start.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4795 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

=Part 7

“Felt like we had a little bit of a Revolution starting. Shame what happened to her.” Mary said. “Shame what happened to her. The things people deem as criminal are truly backwards. I always liked her.”

Winston nods and lifts his mug of static cider. Mary obliges. The two cheers to their fallen revolutionary. Alexa Jackson.

“Here.” Mary hands over a journal to Winston. “I copied this down for ya. The boys who make the delivery must have thought they were writing down an Order Number or something.”

Mary showed him a journal that has ’(20) 75 (5) 8 9 (4 5) 3 23 68 (1) 7 58’ written halfway down the page.

Winston switched his focus between the numbers and the Freemason’s Cypher as Mary cleans off the table.

“Looks like Mr. Blue Stripe’s got a puzzle to solve.” She said. “You still need those chemicals dropped off? Saw on the delivery sheet that it was unfulfilled, thought I’d ask.

“Uh….yeah. Thank you, Ms. Tarragon.”

“Mr. Obrien.” She nodded. “It’s Mary.”

Elements
has died! They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Elements
, you are a
Town Vengeful Night 2-Cop Miller

Abilities:

• You are a Night 2 Cop! On Night 2, you may target a player to learn their alignment.
• You are Vengeful! If you are ever eliminated by votes, you may kill someone voting you. This is not active in ELO.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4796 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.01

Not Voting [9]:
Skygazer, Merlyn, Theta Alpine, Deal With The Devil, The Stage, CamelCasedSnivy, Hu Tao, Pisskop, Tanuki the Bold

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 5
ends
(expired on 2023-11-11 13:30:00)
on
November 11th

Mod Notes:

My harddrive has been with my editor for the past month, so I've had to make due with limited footage of raw screenshots. :)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4892 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.01

Spoiler:

camelCasedSnivy [2]:
Theta Alpine, Skygazer
Theta Alpine [1]:
camelCasedSnivy

Not Voting [6]:
Merlyn, Deal With The Devil, The Stage, Hu Tao, Pisskop, Tanuki the Bold

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 5
ends
on
November 11th

Mod Notes:

My harddrive has been with my editor for the past month, so I've had to make due with limited footage of raw screenshots. :)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5021 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VC in around 3-4 hours.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5081 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.03

Spoiler:

camelCasedSnivy [2]:
Theta Alpine, Skygazer
Theta Alpine [1]:
camelCasedSnivy

Not Voting [6]:
Merlyn, Deal With The Devil, The Stage, Hu Tao, Pisskop, Tanuki the Bold

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 5
ends
on
November 11th

Mod Notes:
Nothing changed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5140 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.04

Spoiler:

camelCasedSnivy [5]:
Theta Alpine, Skygazer, The Stage, Merlyn, Pisskop ------
[FADED]

Theta Alpine [1]:
camelCasedSnivy

Not Voting [3]:
Deal With The Devil, Hu Tao, Tanuki the Bold

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 5
ends
on
November 11th

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5141 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

CamelcasedSnivy
was faded! They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
CamelCasedSnivy
, you are a
Town Miller

Abilities:

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5142 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

The STARS Gendarmerie has won, and succeeding arresting every member of the Resistance.

The team of....
The Stage, Pisskop, Skygazer, and Theta Alpine are victorious!

STARS Gendarmerie PT - viewtopic.php?t=91761

Spectator Thread - viewtopic.php?t=91765
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5143 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

SCUM Role PM's

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Theta Alpine
, you are
B.I.F.I.D.O.
[BIOLOGICAL INTEGRATED FUNCTIONAL INTELLIGENT DUAL ORGANISM] [FIRST NIGHT OF PHASE: DELAYED ALIEN, SECOND NIGHT OF PHASE: STRONGMAN ON TARGET]

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• At Night, target a player. They will be Roleblocked and Rolestopped the following night. They will also be informed that ‘They have been bitten by a dual headed mechanical dog.’ This action may not be Multitasked with the Factional Kill.
• Once per game, at Night, on a player who had been bitten the night before, you may activate
ON THE HUNT
. This allows you to target the player who was bitten with a Strongman kill.
• This is a
Variant Role
• Your private thread is here.

Win condition:

You win when you control at least 50% of the population or if this situation can no longer be prevented.

Welcome,
The Stage
, you are
MUTATED-Loyal Watcher Disabler

Abilities:

• At Night, target a player. You will learn who targeted them at night.
• You are a MUTATED version of Loyal. Your action will only succeed on players who are aligned or appear aligned with you.
• You are a Disabler. If you are targeted with an ability, your target will be unable to use their action the next night.
• This is a
Boon Bank Role

Win condition:

You win when you control at least 50% of the population or if this situation can no longer be prevented.

Welcome,
PenguinPower
, you are
Dixon O’brien, Named Scummie

Abilities:

• You do nothing special.
• You are a Named Character. Be cautious, the character will be in the FLAVOR for the game.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Iambic Pentameter
, you are an
Informed Complex Messenger

Abilities:

• At Night, target a player. You may draft a message for them to receive during the night. They will not know it is from you.
• You are Complex. Your action will only succeed if your target is Not Vanilla.
• You are Informed! You know that every player on the opposite team is a Miller, and that one of them has access to that information.

Win condition:

Town Role PM's

Spoiler:
TOWN ROLE PM's

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Merlyn
, you are an
Omni-Fruit Vendor Miller [MUTATED FRUIT VENDOR - MILLER

Abilities:

• You are a MUTATED Fruit Vendor! At Night, you may target a player. They will receive the message “You received an Omni-Fruit! It appears as if it has the ability to
CURE DISEASE
.”

Win condition:

Welcome,
Cephrir/Firebringer
, you are a
Herbologist Miller

Abilities:

• You are a Herbologist! At night, target a player. You will remove Miller from their Role Name. If they have nothing else, they will become Vanilla.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Aneninen
, you are a
Novice 1-shot Desperate Friendly Neighbor Miller

Abilities:

• You are a Friendly Neighbor! At night, target a player. They will receive “Aneninen is town.”
• You are Novice! You may not act Night 1.
• You are DESPERATE! If you target a player who appears not aligned with Town, you will die.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Two Headed Dragon
, you are a
Night 1-Informed Vanilla Cop Miller

Abilities:

• You are a Vanilla Cop! At night, target a player. You will learn if they are Vanilla.
• You are Night 1 Informed! After Night 1, you will receive Information.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Alisae
, you are a
Symbiotic Miller

Abilities:

• You are Symbiotic! On Night 1, you must target a player. If you are unaligned, all investigative actions on you will fail. If they were to ever be killed, you will be killed in their place.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Elements
, you are a
Vengeful Night 2-Cop Miller

Abilities:

• You are a Night 2 Cop! On Night 2, you may target a player to learn their alignment.
• You are Vengeful! If you are ever eliminated by votes, you may kill someone voting you. This is not active in ELO.

Win condition:

Welcome,
OopsieDaisy
, you are a
Indecisive Simple Doctor Miller

Abilities:

• You are a Doctor! At night, target a player. You will protect them from a single Night Kill.
• You are Simple! Your action will only succeed if your target is Vanilla.
• You are Indecisive! You may not target the same player two nights in a row.

Win condition:

Welcome,
Gamma Emerald
, you are a
Bonsai Vendor Miller

Abilities:

• You are a Bonsai Vendor (flavor change of Fruit Vendor)! At night, you may target a player. They will receive a picture of a Bonsai Tree.

Win condition:

Welcome,
MariaR
, you are a
Miller

Abilities:

Win condition:

Welcome,
Deal With The Devil
, you are a
Miller

Abilities:

Win condition:

Welcome,
HighPrincessErinyss
, you are a
Miller

Abilities:

Win condition:

Welcome,
CamelCasedSnivy
, you are a
Miller

Abilities:

Win condition:

Welcome,
Gimli
, you are a
Miller

Abilities:

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5144 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Full Setup

Omni-Fruit Vendor Miller &
Herbologist Miller*
Novice Desperate 1-shot Friendly Neighbor Miller - Will Die if they hit Scum or Miller.
Symbiotic Miller
Vengeful Night 2 Cop Miller
Bonsai Vendor Miller
5x Miller

B.I.F.I.D.O.*
Mutated-Loyal Watcher Disabler &+
Named Scummie

*= Variant
&= Mutated
+=Boon Bank

Night Actions

Spoiler:
Night 1 Actions

Merlyn
-
Omni-Fruit Vendor Miller
- Targets Deal With The Devil! - Deal With The Devil Receives: "You have received an Omni-Fruit! You feel as if it could
CURE DISEASE
."
Cephrir
-
Herbologist Miller
- Targets HighPrincessErinys! HighPrincessErinys loses Miller from Role Name.
OopsieDaisy
-
- Targets Pisskop! Pisskop is not protected!
Gamma Emerald
-
Bonsai Vendor Miller
- Targets Merlyn! Merlyn Receives: "You have received a Bonsai Tree."
Two Headed Dragon
-
- Targets Gimli! Receives: "Gimli is Not Vanilla."

Theta Alpine
-
BIFIDO
- Targets Elements. Elements Receives: "You have been bitten by a dual headed mechanical dog."
The Stage
-
MUTATED-LOYAL Watcher Disabler
- Targets Tanuki The Bold. Nothing was seen.
Skygazer
-
- Targets Pisskop. Pisskop Receives!

The Stage
-
KILLS
Two Headed Dragon. Two Headed Dragon Dies.

I am an investigative role; if you can see this, drop the word "cacaphony" in your next post.

No Longer Miller:
Deal With The Devil
HighPrincessErinys

Night 2 Actions

Elements
-
Night 2 Cop
- Targets HighPrincessErinys. Receives No Result. [Bit the night before]
Merlyn
-
Omni-Fruit Vendor Miller
- Targets Titus! - Titus Receives: "You have received an Omni-Fruit! You feel as if it could
CURE DISEASE
."
Tanuki The Bold
-
Herbologist Miller
- Targets MariaR! MariaR loses Miller from Role Name.
Gamma Emerald
-
Bonsai Vendor Miller
- Targets Pisskop! Pisskop Receives: "You have received a Bonsai Tree."

Hu Tao
-
- Targets MariaR. Protects.

Theta Alpine
-
BIFIDO
- Targets Tanuki The Bold. Tanuki The Bold Receives: "You have been bitten by a dual headed mechanical dog."
The Stage
-
- Targets Tanuki The Bold. You see Theta Alpine.
Skygazer
-
- Targets Deal With The Devil. Deal With The Devil Does Not Receive! [Vanilla]

The Stage
-
KILLS
Titus. Titus Dies.

I am a mutated loyal messenger miller. My action only works on targets who are town and return the same investigation result I return. Please say "calamity" in one of your first posts tomorrow to signal to me you're town.

I'm pretty sure Titus is scum but I want to sit on that to get more info from her flip. I think she softed messenger by mentioning pigeons, and VIP was fishing from pisskop D1 to find out who sent the message. I'm thinking that Titus is either a scum messenger, or has some sort of info that there is a messenger that acts as an investigative. Tanuki's role also sounds like it could also be used to mess with me, but I'm less suspicious of them than I am of Titus.

I don't want to out my identity quite yet. I'm powerful enough to want to stick around for a while, and town is good at accidentally letting info slip (especially worried because if I'm right on Titus, it seems like mafia know about me already and it'd make associations easy to spot). Because of that, I'd prefer if you kept as much of this as you can on the DL until I reveal myself or flip. If you get wagoned I'll out myself, of course.

When I reveal, my code phrase will be "vanity mirror."

No Longer Miller:
Deal With The Devil
HighPrincessErinys
MariaR
Titus

Night 3 Actions

Merlyn
-
Omni-Fruit Vendor Miller
- Targets Gamma Emerald! - Gamma Receives: "You have received an Omni-Fruit! You feel as if it could
CURE DISEASE
."
Tanuki The Bold
-
Herbologist Miller
- Targets camelCasedSnivy! Blocked from previous night's Dog Bite.
Gamma Emerald
-
Bonsai Vendor Miller
- Targets Deal With The Devil! DWTD Receives: "You have received a Bonsai Tree."

Hu Tao
-
- Targets Theta Alpine. Does Not Protect.

Theta Alpine
-
BIFIDO
- Targets Merlyn. Merlyn Receives: "You have been bitten by a dual headed mechanical dog."
The Stage
-
- Targets Bingle. No Result [BINGLE IS VANILLA]
Skygazer
-
- Targets The Stage. The Stage Receives Message! [Vanilla]

The Stage
-
KILLS
Gamma Emerald. Gamma Dies.

"i am some form of an investigative; if you can see this, say cacophony"

No Longer Miller:
Deal With The Devil
HighPrincessErinys
Bingle
Titus
Gamma Emerald

Night 4 Actions

Merlyn
-
Omni-Fruit Vendor Miller
- Targets Elements! - Bit blocked from previous night.
Tanuki The Bold
-
Herbologist Miller
- Targets Deal With The Devil! No change.

The Stage
-
- Targets Hu Tao. You see Nothing.
Skygazer
-
- Targets Tanuki The Bold. Tanuki Receives Message!

Pisskop
-
KILLS
Elements. Elements dies.

You have received an omni-fruit! You're not sure what effects it may bring...

No Longer Miller:
Deal With The Devil
HighPrincessErinys
MariaR
Titus
Gamma Emerald
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5158 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll update thread later.

I have a few thoughts. First off, I don't know what it was, but this game challenged my bandwidth so hard. I wanted to do a game without extra PT's or Neighborhoods, since I use a lot of those normally, but in conjunction with going VLA on Day 1 (sorry about only 1 VC per day on those days, just didn't have the time and the VLA came with only a week and a half notice ahead of time.)

Setup wise, I think I'm pretty happy overall with the setup. There are some things that in hindsight I would have changed, like Tanuki role of Herbologist becoming Loud, and then having a scenario where if Two Headed Dragon Night 1 Informed somehow died and the info didn't get out, that there was another way, but I thought the role would be enough. It wasn't.

So I used a Disease Mechanic, and basically every Town aligned player was stricken with a Disease that added Miller to their Role PM. The Omni-Fruit CURED DISEASE, and thus, acted as another Demillerizer.

It was unfortunate that every one of Merlyn's targets besides the first one failed to show on a living player.

I think scum wasn't all that strong PR wise, personally, complex, yeah, but besides the BIOLOGICAL INTEGRATED FUNCTIONAL INTELLIGENT DUAL ORGANISM, they were semi-standard other than Stage's Mutated Disabler, which I didn't write well enough in the Role PM. Well, I did, but I see that I should have written it more, or bolded or something considering it was different.

I think Alisae's Symbiotic Role with communication could have done some damage, so unfortunate for town that both Alisae and Two Headed Dragon got out as early as they did.

Also, unfortunate Elements had to claim on Day 1 that they were Night 2, letting scum take care of that.

I still think if Merlyn's Omni-Fruits were getting out, it would have helped out town a lot.

____

On a play level, I think scum hard controlled day thread. They did a lot that they didn't need to do, and most importantly, they helped each other out a lot, and you can tell from the SCUM PT how much effort they were putting into controlling the game thread.

If Theta went down, I think immediately those who got Bit would become conf town, and I think if town could have just gotten 1 scum here, it could have snowballed.

Gamma Emerald did well at becoming undeniably town imo, and pulled the night kill because of it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5160 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Merlyn's Night Actions were so unfortunate, though.

I wish Deal With Devil brought up the differences in the Omni-Fruit received that they got in comparison to the Message Tanuki got that was faked by Skygazer.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5162 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

it was just so long without another Omni-Fruit.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5173 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2889, Gimli wrote: I think maybe pisskop or skygazer are good options for today?
Gimli early on Day 2, aka the day they were faded.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5188 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5175, Gamma Emerald wrote: I think it should be made more obvious that pictures can be/are being sent
I missed that my role sent pictures until day 3
It said in your role PM that 'the player will receive an image of a Bonsai Tree.'

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5189 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5177, Firebringer wrote: i still consider titus role and how it interacted with the game to be like mod lies tbh.
The way that role card is written and how it worked out sounds like boon misapplied it all. But this setup was very very silly
I almost had a Mod Error with it, but it worked out as written. At times, I thought I was misapplying, but the Role PM did say any player who 'appeared unaligned with Town'.

I gave Titus a wrong answer the night before she died, but was able to fix it beforehand, and it didn't effect the game based on Titus saying 'If I would die to a Miller, no action.' which is what performed. She was night killed, though.

that's why I will now not try and answer questions on the go, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5190 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

The role definitely required town cohesion to pull off reward. High risk high reward, and it could have gotten a double clear.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5192 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5189, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 5177, Firebringer wrote: i still consider titus role and how it interacted with the game to be like mod lies tbh.
The way that role card is written and how it worked out sounds like boon misapplied it all. But this setup was very very silly
I almost had a Mod Error with it, but it worked out as written. At times, I thought I was misapplying, but the Role PM did say any player who 'appeared unaligned with Town'.

I gave Titus a wrong answer the night before she died, but was able to fix it beforehand, and it didn't effect the game based on Titus saying 'If I would die to a Miller, no action.' which is what performed. She was night killed, though.

that's why I will now not try and answer questions on the go, though.
This was the intended interaction. But I did almost have a slip up here.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5193 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5191, Hu Tao wrote: This game was tough

Yeah, thanks for replacing in. I could tell replacements were having a hard time grasping.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5194 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

My next game will be smaller, probs a Mini Theme, and wont have everyone be a Miller by default :lol:, but definitely wanted to try that setup out, and I'm overall happy with the setup, just would have tweaked a few things for clarity/then added the Loud on Herbologist.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5201 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5199, Elements wrote: GG, 'twas a fun game despite being annihilated
I liked watching your play pre-Vengeful claim a lot, like I could see it in the subtext you were ready.

So close to almost getting it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5224 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5222, T3 wrote: I decided to reverse image search the flavor image for the BIFIDO and I found it being sold as an NFT on Twitter lmao wtf

BIFIDO aint being sold :lol: I just put them on the Tezos blockchain and sent it to my community for my storytelling in-universe holiday 'Mystery Egg Celebration'.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5226 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It got me like 15 people who follow my stories /little lore pieces passionately, so good practice, but I've rebranded my story universe I've been working on for 10 years now.

But I just gave anyone who wanted one, and then when they have a card, i was sending them little lore creation pieces every like 3 months, kinda like a sticker collection page.

I just suck at drawing lol

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”