pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Most people set the bar for 'meta' so low that its an easy defense
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Black »

Like if you have a self-meta comment you want to make by all means go for it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 568, pisskop wrote: What makes you think they are town? A quick iso shows what I could term as 'mediation' and not really anything I can pull up later and say 'yup, this is what SS thought'
I agree that SS has done little that I would say warrants a town read, but... You're doing the same thing you just called him out on, and you've been doing it all day. That combined with the fact that you seem to dodge everything is why I SR you.

You asked me to look at some recent games of yours, but you ignored me when I asked which ones. You're also ignoring another train. Shadowez has been a hot topic for days, and has 0 appearances in your entire ISO. Meanwhile, you're sitting on a splinter vote you're making no effort to push.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Black »

In post 575, pisskop wrote: Most people set the bar for 'meta' so low that its an easy defense
What do you mean?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Crescent »

And yes I know he posted links while I was trying to post that but I don't pedit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 577, Crescent wrote: You're doing the same thing you just called him out on
Ive taken stances, the key difference between the two slots is proaction versus reaction
In post 577, Crescent wrote: Shadowez has been a hot topic for days, and has 0 appearances in your entire ISO
Shaddow hasnt done anything worth talking about. Why is there a wagon on shaddow?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:48 am

Post by pisskop »

I actually did iso the slot this morning and idgi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 578, Black wrote:
In post 575, pisskop wrote: Most people set the bar for 'meta' so low that its an easy defense
What do you mean?
Meta to most people is 'he did a thing in that game but not this one, so he must be a different alignment here'

Meta is more a personality, its a vibe, and its logic. Mafia play different from town, and you can see that motivation with the benefit of hindsight with meta.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 572, Black wrote: I'm starting to think pisskop might be town. His dismissal of my questions and lack of interest in engaging with me seems like such an unnecessary course of action if he's scum here. I feel like he would be trying more to get my wagon going or to prove to others I might be scum
Pisskop is completely avoiding any comment on the Shadowez wagon, and sitting on a splinter he's not trying to push. This says to me Pisskop wants the wagon to go through, but he doesn't want to be associated with it. Based on Pisskop's behavior, I'd wager Shadow is probably town here. Scum loves to hide by themselves on splinter votes early in the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:51 am

Post by pisskop »

That whole post is a giant narration.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Cresent is telling us what to think, is basing their reads on the assumption I am mafia, and is assigning motivation to my slot based on wishy washy logic like splinter wagons.

Its all preflip associations and chainsawing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: cresent
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 583, Crescent wrote:
In post 572, Black wrote: I'm starting to think pisskop might be town. His dismissal of my questions and lack of interest in engaging with me seems like such an unnecessary course of action if he's scum here. I feel like he would be trying more to get my wagon going or to prove to others I might be scum
Pisskop is completely avoiding any comment on the Shadowez wagon, and sitting on a splinter he's not trying to push. This says to me Pisskop wants the wagon to go through, but he doesn't want to be associated with it. Based on Pisskop's behavior, I'd wager Shadow is probably town here. Scum loves to hide by themselves on splinter votes early in the game.
This whole post here is hot shit, and anyone who has spent any reasonable length of time should playing maf should see how toxic this is
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 584, pisskop wrote: That whole post is a giant narration.
A narration of why I think Shadow is town because you're scum, yes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:58 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont have an opinion of shaddow.

I asked you why theres a wagon on him, but Im equally curious to see what about their posting makes you think they are town.

The problem with what you just posted in that tomorrow you can just go 'well pk flipped [x] but now my new theory is [z]' and we have nothing youve posted prior to anchor you to
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 587, pisskop wrote:
In post 583, Crescent wrote:
This whole post here is hot shit, and anyone who has spent any reasonable length of time should playing maf should see how toxic this is
Maybe it's a community difference, as this is a pretty common logic where I come from and you would see the majority of the community using this argument. Day 1 splinter voters to real trains are often the top targets for late wagons.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 588, Crescent wrote: A narration of why I think Shadow is town because you're scum, yes.
This is a problematic way of presenting your reads because we not only do not have a flip to base your reads on, the logic by which youre attempting to base those reads on is flawed.

Why couldnt shaddow be a partner of mine in this scenario? Why cant we both be town and I just find the wagon pointless? Why cant you be mafia and your partners are voting shaddow and youre the one being on a 'splinter wagon'?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 590, Crescent wrote: Maybe it's a community difference, as this is a pretty common logic where I come from and you would see the majority of the community using this argument. Day 1 splinter voters to real trains are often the top targets for late wagons.
sure they are. Not all scum will be on a mislim, usually. Its day one, we dont have flips to compare.

Additionally, I dont see why me not mentioning shaddow implies I know he is town and am mafia.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:03 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 589, pisskop wrote: I dont have an opinion of shaddow.

I asked you why theres a wagon on him, but Im equally curious to see what about their posting makes you think they are town.

The problem with what you just posted in that tomorrow you can just go 'well pk flipped [x] but now my new theory is [z]' and we have nothing youve posted prior to anchor you to
Your total avoidance of even commenting on the wagon until being called out says to me you wanted him to get voted off without getting involved in it yourself, and the splinter vote that you're not pushing only served as further evidence.

I've already said I don't lean town or scum on him based on his own behavior from when I read his ISO.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:04 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean, its been pretty abundantly clear Im not actually reading along or playing. Why would I be up to date on current events

P:
In post 593, Crescent wrote: Your total avoidance of even commenting on the wagon until being called out says to me you wanted him to get voted off without getting involved in it yourself,
How? Where does this logic come from? Why do you think mafia would risk leaving such a gaping hole in their dayplay?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Black »

In post 594, pisskop wrote: I mean, its been pretty abundantly clear Im not actually reading along or playing. Why would I be up to date on current events
Can you like start doing that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 592, pisskop wrote:
In post 590, Crescent wrote: Maybe it's a community difference, as this is a pretty common logic where I come from and you would see the majority of the community using this argument. Day 1 splinter voters to real trains are often the top targets for late wagons.
sure they are. Not all scum will be on a mislim, usually. Its day one, we dont have flips to compare.

Additionally, I dont see why me not mentioning shaddow implies I know he is town and am mafia.
Oh wait Traitor is a thing. It's a thing I've been completely disregarding the existence of even after reading post 27. I have to concede the possibility that scum thought #27 was a real hint and might be passive concerning him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:12 am

Post by pisskop »

lol oh yeah this game has a real chance of there being a traitor
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Black »

I think I'm ok with a Crescent vote

I think Crescent/Alisae could be a thing here. Obviously it's a preflip read so it doesn't mean much but I don't like how Alisae showed up and started doing stuff right after Drew voted Crescent and I started to become suspicious of Crescent/shaddow
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

idk how Id go about doing it, but were I a traitor id definitely want to weasel it in midday or something.\

I think VCA will show traitor well, since theyll be trying to sync up with mafia

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”