Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 971, OutWorldER wrote: I think I agree with Bingle's case here most of all, and honestly looking through the pages with an actual earnest eye it feels like Eira is getting mostly scumread for differences in playstyle rather than being actually scummy, and Naerys's post towards Eira here feel like that most of all and the thing that sells a Naerys vote here for me is it honestly looks like Naerys is cognizant of this fact.
100% incorrect.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Celebloki »

Key has a way of posting in an extreme 'matter of fact' manner that I find off putting. He also seems to come up with a theory, then ISO dive and fall victim to confirmation bias to support his theory. I've found it's easy to ISO someone and confirm any narrative you like if you try hard enough. Unfortunately, I think a lot of people are starting to largely skim his posts.

I'm honestly not sure I find Lox (hmm Lox bagels) to really be as scummy as others are painting him to be. His tone largely reads as frustration, which I can see from either alignment. I do find it amusing that Lox has really been the only person who has interacted with me regarding my vote.

I will say something I am generally paying attention to is how people approach me. As in, who seems to ignore me, who seems to largely meme with me, who talks about my posts in the this person, and who actually seems to engage with me. I have some theories as to how scum might actually want to interact with my slot, but I won't expand on that for now. I think it's an interesting exercise for others to pay attention to as well.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 973, KeyLaga wrote: Nice question Eira. I can't really go into much detail on my Elements case, due to a ban on this for about the next 36 hours or so BUT here's what we know:

Elements lied about being informed
Elements lied about joking about being informed & tried to appear as organic townie enjoying the Informed theme
Elements forced a counter-claim from one of our town power roles
Elements is not playing this game as a townie, randomly wagoning and really revealing nothing; NOTE: I do not put very much stock in player lists with no explanations associated with them, even a child can do that.

I think this about as much as I can get away with at the moment because as it is, this post risks causing this thread to once again devolve into a warzone! XD
ok these are all solid reasons, except 3 and 4 reagrding minutae:
3. if town elements did joke then the kitty claimed wasnt intentionally forced. scum elements tho yeah i can see that, eve then maybe scum didnt excpect an informed townie so not intentional but still forced
4. i mean the way i've always read elements is that they like having fun regardless of alignment but i guess you're right they're maybe not that forthcoming rn

i've played with scum elements before but my brain is too fried and im too depressed to try and tone read them this day
i don't feel like voting elements cos it's funny
but i think you have a case
KeyLaga
KeyLaga
Goon
KeyLaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:57 am

Post by KeyLaga »

Man the AtE/Pocketing is Strong with this one...
Help me Obi Wan?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 971, OutWorldER wrote: I think I agree with Bingle's case here most of all, and honestly looking through the pages with an actual earnest eye it feels like Eira is getting mostly scumread for differences in playstyle rather than being actually scummy, and Naerys's post towards Eira here feel like that most of all and the thing that sells a Naerys vote here for me is it honestly looks like Naerys is cognizant of this fact.
Its kinda BS you and Bingle are trying to present here. I literally posted why i SR Eira. For example - claiming that D1 is better with no lim has exactly 0% town mindset. Just for saying that, Eira SHOULD be suspected. Plus saying few names and "vote them instead" without elaborating doesnt really help my reading them either. Thats what i saw scum doing. I liked some of the Eira´s latest posts so i am reconsidering some stuff rn. But i strongly dislike your post. It smells with shading.
KeyLaga
KeyLaga
Goon
KeyLaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:01 am

Post by KeyLaga »

Even though tempted, I will not interfere in this scuffle; let them fight it out -- I hope nobody gets hurt. O_o
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 979, Naerys wrote:
In post 971, OutWorldER wrote: claiming that D1 is better with no lim has exactly 0% town mindset.
i already said that if anyone wants to sus me on this they need to check my past games first
if you didn't i have little to say regarding your push
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Eiralox »

anyway i liked your above post's tone
i'm kinda lost suddenly a bunch of people are starting to feel town and i'm not sure i like where my POE is leading me
for ya'lls sake maybe it's best if i don't vote
but probably will

finally tho

enough from me at last
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Elements »

Eira close the tab!
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
KeyLaga
KeyLaga
Goon
KeyLaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:09 am

Post by KeyLaga »

@Naer's Eira Case: As far as the NoLim, the worst/best I could give you would be IOA points -- doesn't count for much but its all there is because there is no way that you could possibly sway town on this issue.
KeyLaga
KeyLaga
Goon
KeyLaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:12 am

Post by KeyLaga »

What I mean is NoLim is not going to happen in a million iterations and so at best its IOA as far as a case issue.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:12 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Its kinda BS you and Bingle are trying to present here. I literally posted why i SR Eira. For example - claiming that D1 is better with no lim has exactly 0% town mindset. Just for saying that, Eira SHOULD be suspected. Plus saying few names and "vote them instead" without elaborating doesnt really help my reading them either. Thats what i saw scum doing. I liked some of the Eira´s latest posts so i am reconsidering some stuff rn. But i strongly dislike your post. It smells with shading.
I could see "no elim D1" coming from a town mindset. I don't agree with it, but I could see it. "Saying few names and 'vote them instead'" does not really seem to be what Eiralox the majority of the time though.

"Shading" I'm actively voting you, gal.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Celebloki »

I'm definitely not saying we should elim a lurker, but a trap I always fall into D1 is the worry that scum are just staying quiet and allowing the town to fight with each other. I'd love some of the quieter slots to get more involved.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 986, OutWorldER wrote:
I could see "no elim D1" coming from a town mindset. I don't agree with it, but I could see it. "Saying few names and 'vote them instead'" does not really seem to be what Eiralox the majority of the time though.

"Shading" I'm actively voting you, gal.
You are casting shadow on my opinions. "and Naerys's post towards Eira here feel like that most of all and the thing that sells a Naerys vote here for me is it honestly looks like Naerys is cognizant of this fact." dont tell me that this isnt attempt to paint me as a liar
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:30 am

Post by OutWorldER »

What am I trying to say you're lying about.

My point is it seemed you were cognizant of playstyle differences between you and Eira and were pushing Eira for it anyways. What am I trying to say you're lying about there?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 989, OutWorldER wrote: What am I trying to say you're lying about.

My point is it seemed you were cognizant of playstyle differences between you and Eira and were pushing Eira for it anyways. What am I trying to say you're lying about there?
Exactly this. I am NOT pushing Eira bcz of playstyle difference
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:35 am

Post by OutWorldER »

One of your main points against Eira is that Eira said "I like no elims D1"

Explain how this is not a playstyle difference that you were pushing Eira for.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 944, Chell wrote: gamma when you are around i would like to hear you explain your stances on naerys, outworlder, and eiralox in more detail
Nah
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 991, OutWorldER wrote: One of your main points against Eira is that Eira said "I like no elims D1"

Explain how this is not a playstyle difference that you were pushing Eira for.
Beceause D1 lim gives us important info? We get to see wagon, see where who voted whom. Whom benefits from no lims, from denying informations to town? Scum. I dont see a single town motivation behind D1 lim. NOT- A-SINGLE-ONE
If you call that wishing to lim for playstyle difference then we will clash during whole game i suppose
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 947, KeyLaga wrote: CELEBLOKI PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL IF YOU ARE INFORMED PLEASE!
I agree specifically if the information comes later
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:45 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Okay but if Eira has said this multiple times throughout their mafia career, as they have very clearly stated they have, then it is, in fact, a playstyle difference. Eira has no reason to lie about a verifiable fact, so frankly it doesn't matter that you disagree with that opinion.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 951, Chell wrote: keylaga is not new however and i would want some serious reconsideration in an elo situation
Yeah I stopped thinking he was new after he namedropped Fate
<Embrace The Void>

Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 995, OutWorldER wrote: Okay but if Eira has said this multiple times throughout their mafia career, as they have very clearly stated they have, then it is, in fact, a playstyle difference. Eira has no reason to lie about a verifiable fact, so frankly it doesn't matter that you disagree with that opinion.
So frankly it doesn't matter that you disagree with that opinion.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Alianna »

~•~
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 6/13 slots remaining!
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Alianna »

~•~
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 6/13 slots remaining!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”